Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #501
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Thanks All.

Im not sure what is 'in my mind' or real at the moment.

I think my nails look very shiny and my bowels are a little looser. Had three this morning, gonna try 4 tonight and hit the sack.

I have noticed that my athletes foot has suddenly flared up. I have had it (on and off) for 20 years - i play a lot of football and wear trainers etc.

Im not sure if this is the MMS driving it out of my system? I also took a photo today of my fungi toe nail - i will post it up soon.

I must admit though, I havent had any miracoulous differences in the way I feel (other than waking up a little easier). Maybe Im not the hyperchrondriac I thought I was and I am actually healthy. Or maybe the MMS is slowly working slowly.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #502
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
my bowels are a little looser. Had three this morning, gonna try 4 tonight and hit the sack.
I've not found this... How much are you eating?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #503
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Eating normal amounts i suppose.

Smoking a cig is horrible now. It makes me feel sick. If MMS stops me smoking then im happy.

I still have this headache though in the same place. Been here a couple of days now. Its getting me paranoid.

anyone else get headaches after taking MMS?
Old 01-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #504
Steve_G

Quote:

Smoking a cig is horrible now. It makes me feel sick. If MMS stops me smoking then im happy.

I still have this headache though in the same place. Been here a couple of days now. Its getting me paranoid.
I REALLY want to say "well don't go back there then" but I won't Where in you head is it?

As for the smoking, ditto, but I won't be holding my breath.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #505
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

above my right eye on my hairline.

is it possible to get non life everyday threatening infections in and around the brain?

Im thinking the MMS is clearling out 'cr@p' all over my body?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #506
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here's one of those examples where someone cannot get above 2 drops.

Question to Jim Humble:

Quote:
July 07, 2008

Would it be OK to reduce my drops to one drop one time a day since I am experiencing tiredness on 2 drops one time per day?

I am taking only 2 drops of MMS in the evening, then 10 drops of lime and then water after 3 minutes. Even that small dose and I can barely walk or sit up. So you think this might reduce my mercury levels? Would it be OK to reduce my drops to one drop one time a day since I am having such a horrible time on 2 drops one time per day?

======

J.H. Answer: I have a lot of evidence that MMS removes heavy metal including Hg1 have done test before and after, after 2 weeks of taking MMS I have gotten good indications of metal removes. It’s been very successfully removing it from the body. Also reduce your drops to 1 drop until you get passed the reactions when you feel better start increasing the drops. If you feel bad again lower your dose. you can take the 1 drop 2 times a day and see how that works if it works out ok increase to 2 drops the next day.
This is an answer from another question about cancer, but explains how hard it is for Jim Humble to answer questions:

Quote:
J. H.: One should maintain enough going in to keep one just below the nausea level. So this is what I would tell someone down here in Mexico if there were talking to me about a similar case. Drink plenty of water to wash out the poisons from the dead cancerous tissues. That should keep you going to the bathroom often.

I keep trying to not prescribe but it’s hard to do that and also help. When the time comes they probably won’t care what I say or did anyway. Follow the protocol and you will probably do very good. Everyone else does.
FREE DOWNLOAD to Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
Click on ABOUT MMS, scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and the 9th post is the FREE DOWNLOAD

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-16-2009 at 03:57 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #507
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, I am on day 5 and doing 5 drops twice a day.

Feeling great. The first day was the only time I have felt a bit weird.. went to the bathroom alot more than usual.

I lived in the Northern Territory about 8 years ago (the Badlands.. think Mad Max) and picked up a heat rash that has been re-occuring under my arms when Its summer (like it is now in OZ) ever since and especially reacts to deodorant (which I use anyway so i dont smell like a hobo) and has been un-curable by any product Ive ever used...

I applyed some MMS 4 days ago after activating it and mixed a tiny bit of water with it to the effected area. Left it on for 5 minutes and washed it off.

Rash is 100% GONE.. I have been working the last few days under very hot conditions and using spray deodorant and I still am totally fine.

Very Impressed

I'm sure my insides are looking better too.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #508
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

hi guys,

had 4 drops last night and 5 this morning.

what happens if you were to take the MMS without the activator? I use lemon juice.

today, I have woken up with the worst back pain I have ever had. I literally couldnt get out of bed. I think it maybe muscular but I thought....is it possible that if you dont add enough activator can MMS give you any side effects.

the pain is close to my kidneys and just wondered if that was the issue?
Old 01-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #509
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Update. This is the first time I have been able to get on since.

My athletes foot flared up a couple of days ago and has gone now. Quite amazed as it usually plagues me for about a week. This is impressive as my athletes foot at times can look like ****. I mean its horrible...flaking skin the lot.

Its gone...However the fungi toe nail is the big mission.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #510
franciejones
Banned

I am going to do this as an enema. Just thinking of drinking it now gives me the dry heaves. it is horrible
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #511
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi guys,

had 4 drops last night and 5 this morning.

what happens if you were to take the MMS without the activator? I use lemon juice.

the pain is close to my kidneys and just wondered if that was the issue?
Nothing happens since the sodium chlorite has not been activated.
(Sodium chlorite is used by most countries for water purification.)

From Jim Humble's book:

Quote:
Full strength MMS is alkaline at a pH of 13. It can cause a
slight burn if not washed off of the skin in less than a minute.
Flush with water. When vinegar is added to the 6 or 12 or even
18 drops the pH is then 4.5. When apple juice is added after
three minutes the pH matches the apple juice exactly, which is
approximately 4.8. The other juices mentioned in this book are
similar. Use only apple juice, grape juice, pineapple juice, or
cranberry juice that has not had extra vitamin C added.

MMS can be used to purify water. Use 8 drops per gallon
when in the jungle or in the woods. Wait 8 hours after adding the
drops. The water is then safe. Or use 6 drops per gallon in a
foreign country to make the water safe. (That is without activating it.)

Sodium chlorite powder is hazardous. It cannot be allowed to come into contact with heat and organic materials at the same
time. It can causes fires. The liquid made from the powder is not hazardous, but if it is allowed to dry out and become a powder again it will be hazardous.
Free Download: Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Click on ABOUT MMS, scroll down to MMS RESOURCES, you will see link there.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #512
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Last week I decided to go back on MMS and once again I felt I was going to die !!!!!!

I feel the need to put this in here so nobody else does what I have done....................As this time it was so much worse than the first trip which I took much slower

I finally got the book regarding MMS today and found out that I have made a horible sense of judgement...

For my acid solution I was using an eye dropper. Until I got the book and shoot me if this was written on one of these pages....................I was only using five drops to the MMS............WRONG. In the book it says that I have to multiply the usuage by 1.5 when using the eyedropper. So I OD on the MMS.........my whole insides burned and I wanted to die but I didn't......Blessed be that two days after this ordeal, I feel pretty darn good. Too sick to think about trying it again at this time unless I have all the necessary tools available.

I ordered the bottles offline so I will not use the eye dropper again EVER...

The book is just great......It has so much more than one can imagine and I'm happy to have it.

My husband was very upset with me when I got sick cause the first thing he asked me was "What are you taking now" I actually told him I had the flu as he will never understand MMS or how I feel about it. He told me that I am not allowed to leave without him and although it's sweet, I am going to continue working on healing myself. LOL I want to make a believer out of him and he will once he sees me off this oxygen again.

I just want to say, As soon as I drank the 7 drops and the 35 drops of the citric acid and water, I knew I screwed up......my whole insides felt like I had just poured fire inside. I got extreemly nausua and dizzy and went to lay down for an hour and my fun started. This was at Midnight and finally about 3am I remembered the vitamin C and the D3's I had. I took three of each and lost it just once more and within 15 minutes the fire went out and I was able to rest. The next day of course I felt like someone kicked me in the chest and stomach.....LOL and I slept alone as my husband tcouldbn't handle all the fun I was having. Today is day 3 and I really feel light in the lungs as I know they are cleared................but I have had so many chest pains up until today that I felt to warn people

when using an eye dropper use 1.5 times the amount of the drops you use to avoid this.

I am just a little ole lady and maybe it effects us differently but I sure thought I was going to die for sure the last time.

Going to start again after I complete the book and write down all the important facts on the antedope.

Mr Jim Humble puts in the book to immediately drink water or take an alka seltzer. That will be what I go with the next time. My vitamin C pills didn't cut it.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #513
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to be so late answering this, I've been traveling. Steve, it's possible that the sharp pain is gas = particularly if you're not use to pineapple juice, and also because you're frequently belching.

It's taken me years to figure that most of the pains I've been concerned about (particularly in my upper right quadrant) are actually gas.
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Newbie checking in

Took my first dose of 1:5 drops MMS to Activator diluted in a small glass of 100% pineapple juice. Got a sharp pain in my side almost immediately (which is probably psychological) and I'm belching frequently. As I'm going for a detox I guess this is to be expected- better out than in eh?

I'll take another one after my evening meal, then its up to 2 drops tomorrow.

Further updates as events warrant.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:33 PM   #514
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

You build up to 15 drops a day of MMS w/activator at 1:5, for 2 weeks and then drop back to 6 MMS/30 activator = depending on your age, if you're "more mature" do it daily. If you're younger, do it 3x a week, as U recall. (P&L, check me out here)
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hey guys,
Enjoying the updates and effects of each individual poerson here.
I personally dont mind the taste - better than just water IMO - and the smell was weird at first but its not too bad.

I see a few people here up to 10 - 15 drops twice a day.
How many drops are recommended per day, just for daily use?

Peace
Respect
Iain
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #515
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Blimey mntruthseeker I'm glad your ok
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:29 PM   #516
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all.

I was a bit worried I was using the wrong drop sizes so;

I have freshly squeezed lemon juice and added to the empty citric acid bottle I bought. I figure this will help keep the ratios almost perfect.

anyone know how long the freshly squeezed lemon juice will stay 'fresh'?

Up to 7 drops and my bowels are becoming looser.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #517
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to listen to my voice inside and not order MMS. I am concerned about side effects and the directions that I've seen in here are highly confusing.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #518
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I am up to 13 drops at this point. I had one day (at 9 drops) when I vomited bile for an hour - it was FOUL!! OMG. (Removing bile can be actually very good, esp if one has had Lyme Disease, bc liver and biliary tree is where the pathogens can hide out.)

What I am doing is increasing the drops on every 4th dose. So I will take the same number of drops three times before I increase the dose, and I increase the evening dose - I found this lessened side effects and helped my body not be too 'traumatized.'

It's also really important 2 hours before dosage to avoid eating any foods that will curdle in your stomach - milk, yogurt, etc. This is what made me vomit.

I think the smell triggers in the brain a revulsion reaction - this is why I'm not sure people will stick to the program - it's not the taste that is bad, it's the awful smell. As well, if one is very sick, I think it will be very slow going.

I think I posted elsewhere that although Jim Supple doesn't address it, I think it's important to take toxin binding agents and other products to assist the detox process. If you are getting headaches or chills, it is a sign of Herxheimer reaction - it has been found that released toxins from destroyed pathogens can be re-circulated in the body - the bile uptakes the toxins, then is released in the small intestine - however, the small intestine is rich with blood vessels - the blood vessels can re-uptake the toxins - causing this re-circulation - then another bad problem or chronic illness can crop up down the road. People with Post-Lyme Disease will know what I am talking about.

Therefore, it is vastly important to detox properly and wisely when taking MMS. Email me for more info, or view some of my newsletters. Or, read one on The Shocking Truth About Toxins.

Some detox products include Chlorella, Coleus, Licorice, Anise, Samento, TOA Free Cat's Claw, Cilantro, Triphala. It's kind of tricky to work out, but it's worth it.

If you have Post-Lyme Disease, or another spirochete disease, you will want to take proteolytic products (dissolves fibrin) like Lumbrokinase, Nattokinase, or silkworm enzyme. Jim states that people with this illness don't necessarily get completely well on MMS - BC the pathogens can hide under a blanket of fibrin the body lays down or within the cartilage, where there is very limited blood circulation.

I work with people healing from tick and biotoxin illness, am fascinated by it, and have personal experience with it. Any questions, etc. let me know.

If you re-sell the MMS, you earn a decent commission, and just having two of your friends buy it will pay for your own product. So it's worth signing up as a re-seller when you buy yours, plus it's free to sign up.

Blessings, Dakini
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:21 PM   #519
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I started my MMS 3 days ago. I have hep c from a transfusion back in the 80's. I started with 3 drops and I use organic apple cider vinigar as an activator. The first two times I mixed oarnge juice as my juice until I found out that was wrong. I imagine it would cancel out the effects of the MMS. So last night I did 5 drops with activator and mixed it with watered down 'just cranberry' juice. The feel and taste was obviously different than the two previous times. I could tell the mms was active.

I went to bed with no side effects. This morning I feel fine and maybe a little less cranky.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #520
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Last week I decided to go back on MMS and once again I felt I was going to die !!!!!!

Blessings mntruthseeker,

I understand your desire to heal as quickly as you can, but maybe staying at the 2 or 3 drop dosage would be best for a week or so.

Mr. Humble states that a person needs to stay just under the nausea level.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #521
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm going to listen to my voice inside and not order MMS. I am concerned about side effects and the directions that I've seen in here are highly confusing.
Blessings Humble Janitor,

It really is not that confusing. 1 drop MMS to 5 drops of citric acid (which is the activator I use) twice a day and start slowly building up to 15 drops of MMS mixed with 5 times the citric acid at which time you do 15 drops 3 times per day for a week. This is the standard protocol. If you have cancer or any other serious condition the protocol is different and is contained in Part 2 of Jim Humble's book.

There really are no side effects, unless you call detox reactions side effects.

Our bodies are riddled with toxins and many people's colons have years of matter built up on the walls that can be very stubborn to remove.

It takes, time as Jim Humble states for the MMS to start neutralizing the pathogens and oxidizing the heavy metals. For someone who has not ever detoxed before, there will be some discomfort, but the end results are well worth it.

It's very important that if you experience any queasy feeling or nausea to back down by about 2 drops for a week and then start building up again. Once you reach the 15 drop level without experiencing any nausea you go up to 3 times a day for a week.

So the nausea is an indication that there is still more pathogens and metals in the body.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:49 PM   #522
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Peace & Love..........you're sweet but I just did it wrong

I am reading the book and in the book it has a new part III that says he had to add this as it was mentioned wrong in book I..............

The eyedropper usage is fine but you he actually says to use 1.5 the amount. So you see for the first 3 days I was using the wrong measurement.........this is NOT good. Thank God, I remembered Vitamin C........

I am going to the store and buy all that I need to get me through this the correct way. I am not giving up as I know it's working.

My lungs feel clear but my ashma actually got worse and according to Jim's book, it says it will but then it will be cured within 1 1/5 to 2 months. This is documented.

I am so happy that I have the book as it's so easy to make mistakes and I plan on being more careful this time

Now, according to Jim if you have a very serious desease such as Hepititas you should take your drops six times a day at the low amount as that works best.

I agree with you Peace to go slow. I swear to God half my stomach came up but that is my own stupid fault. I burnt myself and thats that!

Before I start this again...............I will stock up on Alka Seltzer..........apples and the right kind of juice including Vitamin C.........I use tablets but I am stocking up on the capsules so I can ready disolve it to drink if I get nausua again. One thing I can not handle is throwing up.

So I am not trying to scare people off from using this wonderful mineral.............but instead just to be careful and let you know that from all the people that have written testamonies and also the official documents (copied in book) that this is truly a miracle mineral just as Jim says.

We can become healthy and let the leaders in the world suffer cause we are not dying off as they want us to. What can be better than that?

On the road again.....................
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #523
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Newbie checking in

Took my first dose of 1:5 drops MMS to Activator diluted in a small glass of 100% pineapple juice. Got a sharp pain in my side almost immediately (which is probably psychological) and I'm belching frequently. As I'm going for a detox I guess this is to be expected- better out than in eh?

I'll take another one after my evening meal, then its up to 2 drops tomorrow.

Further updates as events warrant.
Blessings Steve,

Did you read the post about "Hering's Law of Cure" http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...Crisis&page=14 at Post #327 regarding detox symptoms?

There are other juices that can be used, as long as there is no Vitamin C added. ORANGE JUICE SHOULD NEVER BE USED.

I buy unfiltered apple juice in the glass gallon jug which is now selling for $6.99 and use it 50/50 with water and there is no taste of the MMS. Plus the container can be used for storing emergency water which can be purified with the MMS.

Other juices that work well I've read are pomegranate and grape juice. The grape juice concentrate can be prepared with less water to increase the ability to cover up the taste of the MMS.

Belching is common along with headaches and bowel disturbances.

Remember to back down at any time you feel nausea to avoid a HERX reaction. Although at some point you will experience it due to the release of toxic gas when the pathogens are neutralized. Usually you feel better shortly thereafter as long as you haven't tried to build up too quickly.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-16-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #524
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE

I used the EFT technique recently to stop the nauseous feeling and avoided a trip to the bathroom....

Check out this video for now. I will post more later. I have taken the Level One EFT course and it was well worth it. Also just checking out different EFT videos on youtube is helpful.

These are the words I used along with the Emotional Freedom Technique.

"Even though I have this nausea, I deeply and completely love and accept myself." (That is repeated three times.)

When I tap the points after that I use the words: "This nausea."

Sometimes you have to repeat the procedure a few times in a row to get relief, but it is amazingly effective. You can tap for almost anything, but don't tap too hard, your face will start to hurt. (Tap at least 5 times on each point.)

You'll see what I mean when you check out this video:

Emotional Freedom Techniques - EFT - Learn in 5 minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQp0kA5a5OI

There are variations to the technique and I will post some of my favorite practitioner's videos later that I have found helpful.

I don't think it will work for stopping bowel disturbances....

TAP ON

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-17-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:25 PM   #525
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
However the fungi toe nail is the big mission.
Blessings Flashback,

If you have read any of the book or information online you will notice that Jim Humble says the toenail fungus is usually the last thing to heal, so you will probably have to be patient with that.

That's great the rash went right away.

Bless Us All