Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Default WEB BOT TYPO's

Web bot's public face George Ure made 2 interesting typing errors today. Both times he inserted the number 8 into a word accidentally. Both times it was either after or before the letter 'i' or 'u' - so naturally his finger slipped. He even apologises about the typo's he makes as he must type fast.

Here is one example;

"Next, we'd tee up an 'emergency' rate cut because the Fed might figure that will ju8mp start banks into loaning again...but..."

I think this means that we're going into release language on the 8th and that George subconsciously leaked out the real date - as they are often a couple of days off with their predictions. I have alerted George to this. The 8th would make more sense with all the 8's we've been having recently - Olypmpics/Russia conflict/ Size 8 China earthquake/crop circles (see David Wilcock's site) - plus it being OCTober as well ........

So if i'm right and you can keep up to date through

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

then i will announce myself as the Web Bot Prophet here on this very forum. .
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WEB BOT TYPO's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
Web bot's public face George Ure made 2 interesting typing errors today. Both times he inserted the number 8 into a word accidentally. Both times it was either after or before the letter 'i' or 'u' - so naturally his finger slipped. He even apologises about the typo's he makes as he must type fast.
I apologize for my ignorance. But what's a webbot? Who is Ure, and why are the two relevant? I'm not much of an economist so I don't get most of the language on the page you linked. I did get so far as to understand that the economy is tightly coupled with the current predictions. If it falls then that's bad...

But when is it falling, how far must it go down before it gets problematic? What exactly IS the graphs people are posting.

Is it possible to give a very brief explanation to an economonoob like me?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Where have you been dude?

Check out the interview Cliff high did on Camelot a few days ago

http://projectcamelot.net/audio_interviews.html
Old 10-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WEB BOT LEAK

Here are the two quotes for consideration;

"Next, we'd tee up an 'emergency' rate cut because the Fed might figure that will ju8mp start banks into loaning again...but..."

"One major player finds that they need to raise more cash than expected in order to avo8id default, as in this particular asset class, it's very much like the music stopped or someone sounded the buzzer and now all the players have to find chairs. "

I have highlighted the typo's. I would presume that these are release words as they are verbs which indicate an action of some sort - definitely not building language. To glean more you have to take into consideration in what contexts these quotes fit - you'll find them in the first 6 paragraphs.

Come all ye keen linguists and decipher the message, it implies there will be some kind of panic. Maybe all those involved in the financial sector will lose a couple of stone in their underpants.....who knows?..........
Old 10-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

I thank you...

I missed this one... I'll be listening to it the coming 75 minutes I suppose :P
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Great observation It makes sense, if you want to do the whole numbers thing (Oct/8th/'08). I have next to no understanding of numerology but I know consecutive numbers are significant!

And then if we go with the 'humans are psychic' thing and he's hitting 8's by mistake...

HMMMM
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote