Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #201
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

Rescued by Angels
by Pastor Swope

printed with the author's permission

I like Angel stories; they inspire hope and faith. I have quite a few of them in my collection, and I've shared with you one of my personal experiences. But there are some stories that are truly awesome. Here are two on the topic of Angelic intervention in dire circumstances.

Debby was VERY pregnant. In fact, she was past her due date by almost a week that summer afternoon in the late 1990s, but it didn't stop her from going about her daily business. She always carried her cell phone just in case her water broke and she needed immediate help. She did not stop performing her duties as a medical transcriptionist either. In fact, for her at this time it was a perfect job, for she could stay at home and transcribe the tapes that she picked up every other day in the city.

She was called by one of her regular physicians early that morning and asked if she could make an emergency stop by his office to transcribe the report of a patient whom he had just seen that needed expert advice from a professional out of town. It was late in the day and Debby usually took the main route to town, but she knew she would face rush hour traffic and did not think she could make it there on time, so she took a shortcut through the less traveled mountain roads of Western Pennsylvania, hoping to cut almost an hour off her round trip time.

She was the lone car twisting and turning on the roads that cut through those aged mountains, and she was miles away from the nearest small town when she ran into trouble. She was navigating a sharp turn and didn't see the road was wet from a brief afternoon shower, and she lost control of the vehicle. She just hit the guardrail enough to throw her car into a spin, and it flipped over the rail and rolled down the hillside almost 100 yards.

Luckily, the impact of the fall was slightly buffered by the small fur trees that littered the hillside. This also hid her car from view from the road above, however. She was not severely hurt but as she came to her senses the pain from her leg was intense. She could see the bone sticking out and the blood trickling out of her wound, and although the car sat upright, she knew she was in no shape to make it back up the hillside - not that there would be anyone to rescue her out in the middle of nowhere anyway.

But even though panicked, Debby was still in full control of her senses, and after tearing off a piece of her dress to fashion a makeshift tourniquet for her leg in order to slow the bleeding, she groped around the inside of the car for her purse which held her cell. She turned it on and dialed 911, hoping that there was a tower within range. Thank goodness there was, and the operator came on the phone. Debby told her of her predicament and stated her injuries as best to her knowledge as well as the fact of her pregnancy.

But when the operator asked her where she was, she had no clue. She could not even remember the name of the road she was on when the accident happened. This left a wide search area for the rescuers to comb, and Debby knew even with luck she would be stranded for quite a while.

That was when the panic struck her.

Back in the early days of cellular phones, there were no GPS location finders for cell phones like there are today. Many a 911 operator had the agonizing duty of staying on the line while accident victims in remote locations slowly died of their injuries. Debby had heard the stories too many times herself from her associates in the hospital.

Fear overwhelmed her, and she began to have a panic attack, for she was facing the possibility of dying alone in the woods with no one being able to find her. In her panic, she tried to get out of the car and scale the hillside. That was when her water broke.

In overwhelming stress, she just lay there next to the car and started to weep and scream. The minutes seemed to turn to hours as the pains of labor began to become so intense that they overshadowed that of her broken leg. She knew what she had to do, but all she could do is scream and cry. And pray.

It seemed like she had been lying there for a good many hours as the pains began to come closer and closer together when she heard the rustling of the pine limbs around her. Wearily, she picked herself up to look in the general direction of the noise.

Out of the thick green canopy came a middle-aged man in a business suit, carrying an old fashioned doctor's bag. He quickly came to her side and began to ease her on her back. She does not remember exactly what he said, but he spoke with a gentle voice of comfort that seemed to wash away the panic and fear from her. He gave her some water and began to prepare her for childbirth. Her memories of the moment were hurried and blurred, but soon she remembers holding her perfect little son in her arms, safe and healthy.

The stranger broke off a limb from a nearby tree with amazing strength for an older gentleman, and quickly fashioned a walking stick. He took the baby in one arm and propped Debby up with his left side as they slowly made their way up to the top of the hill. The pain was extreme but balancing her weight between the man and the stick helped her to not cause any more damage to her leg as they struggled onward.

It was evening by the time they made it to the road, and the man helped her sit on the guardrail and gave her back her newborn son. She sat there and looked into his peaceful face illuminated by the moonlight, and was overcome with so much emotion she just began to weep uncontrollably.

I'm sorry, I didn't even ask your name, she said, wiping her eyes, and as she looked over to where he was standing, no one was there. The man was nowhere to be seen. She was alone as far as she could see, and as soon as she realized that, the headlights of a truck immediately blazed across the turn in the road.

It was a sheriff's vehicle.

She asked the sheriff if he had seen her rescuer, but he gave her a puzzled look. Nobody's around here for miles. You're just lucky; I came down this way on an odd hunch.

For months after the accident, she tried to find the identity of her rescuer, but no one came forward. The nearest home was many miles away. At the time of the accident when news of her peril spread in the community from the 911 operator, not only did people join in the search for her but people began to pray. You might try to convince her it was an odd coincidence, but Debby is sure that on that hot summer night in her hour of great need, God sent an Angel - an Angel with an old-fashioned doctor's bag.

The party at the cabin went well into the night, and a good time was had by all. Members of the Parker family always looked forward to their semi- annual get together on the lake. Not only did they love to catch up with each other, they loved to slowly go to sleep while exchanging stories in front of the cabin's large fireplace.

A spark or two must have jumped out of the grand old stonework fireplace, and the fire spread rapidly. They all awoke to the screaming of their grandmother as she saw the curtains go up in flames. Before they could get everyone up on their feet, it had spread to the carpet and across the old crisp tinder walls. Panic overcame everyone as soon it seemed they were trapped in a giant whirlpool of fire. The backdoor was engulfed, and the front door was blocked by smoldering luggage.

It seemed there was no way out.

Some of the men attempted in vain to push the flaming luggage aside, only to be badly burned. The fire would quickly take the old cabin and the entire family with it. Just when they thought their fate was sealed, the front door smashed open. A mighty axe cut the door in two and a large fireman in full gear burst through the flaming door. With a few mighty kicks, the firefighter cleared the area of the doorway from the flaming debris and quickly yelled for everyone to get out the door. None of them needed to be told twice.

The entire family made it out safe and sound onto the driveway, and with as much pain from emotional loss as physical, they all watched with sadness and fear as the old family vacation house went up in a huge blaze, lighting the night sky for miles. After a few minutes, a fire truck came tearing down the old dirt road from town.

It was then that the members of the family noticed the heroic firefighter was not in their number as they sat on the gravel parking lot. Some panicked as they feared that he did not make it out even though his efforts had assured the safety of the entire family. They huddled close as the fire took on a new dread.

But when they made reference to the hero to the rest of the firemen, none of them knew what they were talking about. They were the only fire crew for miles around, and the gear they described the man wearing was too expensive for their small town volunteer organization.

Who was it then that saved the Parker family from a certain fiery death? Searching the ruins revealed no body. No one knew who the hero was. But many of the Parkers are sure that it was not a mere human firefighter that saved them that night.

A doctor. A firefighter. Each coming at the most opportune time out of nowhere, only to vanish back into that self-same ethereal void when their selfless work was done.

Angels can appear at any time and in any form. Not all come to trumpet a revelation or vision of prophecy. Some just come at the right time, at the right place, as the right person.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pastor Swope is a writer and has been a Christian Minister for more than 15 years. He holds a B.A. in Biblical Literature and is finishing an M.Div. in Pastoral Ministry. He has served as a Missionary to Burkina Faso, and has Ministered to the homeless in New York City's Hell's Kitchen. He is the founder and chief officiant of Open Gate Ministerial Services and a member of St. Paul's United Church of Christ in Erie, Pennsylvania. For more fascinating articles, visit his website, check out his MySpace page, or send him an email. He also has a spiritual guidebook available at Amazon entitled Walking with Awanu.
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 AM   #202
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

Soul Pillars
by Pastor Swope

printed with the author's permission

Recently, I posted an article briefly covering a phenomenon that I have discovered while researching the death experiences of terminally ill patients. I called them phone calls from the dead, or Dead Ringers. In these phenomena, someone receives a phone call from the residence of someone who has recently or has long since passed this mortal veil. More times than not, it coincides with the death of a terminally ill patient, and the ringer is somehow related to the deceased or the next of kin.

Many see this as an attempt by those who have recently passed to communicate to those they have left behind. Usually the message is comforting, letting loved ones know that the dead no longer suffer pain, and their love continues beyond the grave.

This is one of the most common paranormal events that happen at the end of life of terminally ill patients. It does not occur to every terminally ill loved one who crosses the veil, but it happens enough to show a clear pattern. I lost both of my parents in the 1980's when I was in college, and I wish this would have happened to me, but it did not. It has happened to others, however. Various medical partners in assisted living have witnessed it as well, so it is not grief hallucinations as some would vehemently assert.

Another common phenomenon I have found while researching the passing of terminally ill patients is that of Soul Pillars.

This is a phenomenon that is not readily perceived by the average person, and many who witness it almost never tell anyone else lest their sanity be called into question. But I have investigated this phenomenon, and in sharing with my interviewees some of my personal paranormal experiences, reports of this phenomenon have come up over and over again.

It seems that when sensitive individuals are around the time of death of certain patients, they notice a light coming from the person's body just as they pass away. Just as these same sensitives might have personal paranormal encounters such as visibly being able to see ghosts or other supernatural activity, they also are able to see this strange occurrence.

Many who have witnessed it have the opinion that they are witness to the patient's soul passing from the body to the other side. Usually it lasts only for a few moments, from a split second to less than a minute. Other times, Holy objects in the room where the deceased passes also have an influence over the Soul Pillar, and might even have a beam of energy to emit themselves.

The color of the Soul Pillar varies. Some people see a white pillar all the time, others see a pink or purple one. Some see pillars of various colors emitted from the dying one's body.

The location on the body from where the pillars are emitted also varies. Most of the time, people see the pillar coming from the chest; others see it sparking from the forehead. On rare occasions, it comes from multiple sources.

What are these caregivers and family members witnessing? Is it the event where our soul actual leaves the body at time of death to cross over to the region beyond? It is not Grief Hallucinations since people who have been objective to the state of the patient see these phenomena more often than those in the immediate family or the constant care nurse.

Following are a few stories of such happenings; you can make your own conclusions.

Becca has been with the visiting nurses association for almost two decades and has seen many patients slip through the mortal bonds of earth. It took her a long time to come to terms with regularly seeing her patients die. At first she tried to detach herself when she dealt with the terminally ill, but she saw this was not an answer for she tended to dehumanize her clients and that made her job cold, shallow and stressful. She was also sure that she was not giving her patients the quality emotional care that they so desperately needed at this the end stage of life.

It took her about five years to develop a proper approach to her job in which she could both empathize with her patients and yet not become overwhelmingly enmeshed with their trials that it had an emotional impact on her life away from work. It was shortly after this that she began to see the Soul Pillars.

As was her custom when she began to see that the end was near for her patients, she would gather at the bedside with any family that had been called to say their final goodbyes. They would hold hands and pray in whatever faith language they chose to help their loved one's last moments be filled with love, song and spiritual care.

She remembered that she was gathered by one particular man's side one afternoon, and his son and daughter stood with her singing Amazing Grace as the last raspy breaths came from their aged father's lungs. Becca opened her eyes after one chorus to look down at her patient in order to make sure he was still breathing, since the rasping had ceased. She was astonished to see a blue-white pillar pouring from the dead man's chest.

It looked like a large electrical bolt that only lasted for a split second.

The man's children still had their eyes closed in prayer as they all sang together, but Becca saw the pillar spring from the chest and pass through the ceiling above. It was gone in an instant.

She was amazed but did not share what she had seen with the patient's family, and after a while, was sure that it was just some mirage or trick of the ambient lighting. But then it happened again. And again.

Now for Becca it happens almost all of the time, and she is no longer alone since others are now also spontaneously witnessing the pillars as they comfort others who are passing on. Within seconds of the last gasp of air, the pillar shoots up and the body is just a lifeless shell. The soul has left the body to go elsewhere.

Michelle worked in hospice for only a short time until her first encounter with a Soul Pillar. To her they always appeared purple or violet. They had become commonplace to the death experience with her, but one night she had a start as the commonplace supernatural experience changed drastically.

Reverend Arnold was diagnosed with cancer at the ripe old age of 82. It quickly ravaged his body and he was incapacitated within a few short months. Michelle had watched over the reverend with his faithful wife by their side for over two months before the final battle was over. Michelle heard the death rattle in the dying man's breath, and she knew it would only be a matter of time before he was gone. Almost on cue, the purple pillar sprouted from the Reverend's Chest, and to her surprise the pastor's wife saw it too and exclaimed with awe and wonder.

In barely a split second, the light from the chest was joined by another equally powerful light. This time it was from the crucifix from across the room. It came in a long slender beam from the figure of Christ and entered into the dying man's forehead. The pink beam seemed to intensify in power, then at once both lights stopped at the same time.

The Reverend had passed, leaving an astonished group in the hospice room.

What had happened there? Even though not a Christian in the strict sense, Michelle is certain that spiritual power flowed from that Crucifix into the dying Reverend's body. But for what purpose?

One can only imagine.

If you have experienced similar experiences, please email me; I would love to hear from you. If you wish, I can add your stories to my book, Ushered through the Veil, which highlights other at death supernatural phenomena.

One thing I have learned through all this research is that at the time of death, we are not alone, no matter where we are or in what situation death finds us. You are never alone when you break the mortal coil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pastor Swope is a writer and has been a Christian Minister for more than 15 years. He holds a B.A. in Biblical Literature and is finishing an M.Div. in Pastoral Ministry. He has served as a Missionary to Burkina Faso, and has Ministered to the homeless in New York City's Hell's Kitchen. He is the founder and chief officiant of Open Gate Ministerial Services and a member of St. Paul's United Church of Christ in Erie, Pennsylvania. For more fascinating articles, visit his website, check out his MySpace page, or send him an email. He also has a spiritual guidebook available at Amazon entitled Walking with Awanu.
+ xxx.

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #203
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

A young couple moved into a new neighborhood.
The first morning as they are eating breakfast,

the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside.

"That laundry is not very clean", she said.
"She doesn't know how to wash correctly.

Perhaps she needs better laundry soap"

Her husband looked on, but remained silent.

Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to dry,
the young woman would make the same comments.

About one month later, the woman was surprised
to see a nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:
"Look, she has learned how to wash correctly.
I wonder who taught her this?"
The husband replied: "I got up this morning and cleaned our windows."

And so it is with life. What we see when watching others,
depends on the purity of the window through which we look.

love
susan
the eXchanger
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #204
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

something short, and, fun

Click here: http://dingo.care-mail.com/cards/flash/5409/galaxy.swf

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #205
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

9pm EST on the 19th JAN 2008 -- like tonight

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=5721942

To Listen Live by Phone: (On Jan 19th)
Phone-Number to Dial: 646-519-5860
Use Conference ID: 9292#

STEVE & THE GROUP

Some of you might enjoy this

love
susan
the eXchanger
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #206
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The Expansion Of Our Hearts By Stefanie Miller

It seems that with the intense energies
we have been facing the tendency has been to shut down our hearts
as a protective, shielding defense mechanism.

Many of us have been dealing with challenges
on one level or another.

We tend to go inward when we are not sure how to cope
with the stress and anxiety of what is occurring.

The further we distance ourselves the more alienated
and removed we become from each other and ourselves.

These trying times are in essence an opportunity to face,
deal with and resolve our core issues.

We are working on many healing, balancing, clearing and re-evaluating issues all at once.

We are dealing with issues on the physical level, such as career, finances,
relationships, property, and health.

On an emotional level we are resolving feelings, which prevented us from moving forward in our lives.

Mentally we are clearing blocks from belief systems that have held us in limitation
and need to be re-patterned.

As we work on so many levels at once it has left us depleted, exhausted, and confused.

So much of what we knew to be true has been cleared.
This is not a bad thing at all.
What is leaving really never served us in the first place.

The part we may cling to is not knowing what will fill the missing places and spaces.

If we can sit tight a while longer and just be okay
with the emptiness and trust all will be resolved.

I think we become anxiety ridden and fearful when we are jumping into the void
and really cannot pinpoint what is to come.

We like to believe we are in control of our lives and our destiny.

In some ways we are and in other ways Spirit is guiding us,
along with our higher selves.

Now is a time to trust unwaveringly and just be at peace with not knowing.

The divine masculine and feminine sides of our being are being balanced at this time.

The divine masculine side has always been the do-er, the provider and the achiever.
There is nothing wrong with this; it is quite productive and honorable.

The divine feminine is the softer, gentler, nurturing side, the receiver.
We obviously need both sides to be in balance in order for us to go out in the worl
d and conquer and achieve, while also being in touch with our gentle nature
and being able to accept love and assistance from others.

This is not gender specific.

Most of us have been unbalanced most our lives and
we are learning to harmonize our yin and yang.

This harmonization affects how we interact within our relationships.

Many of our relationships have been going through major upheavals
as we learn to honor others and ourselves.

The clearing we are undergoing is going to affect
how we treat each other in relationship,
whether it be romantic, in the workplace, toward our children
and especially how we value and treat ourselves.

For thus, if we are not gentle, kind and loving toward ourselves
how can we truly have enough to give to others or know
when we are being treated with respect and integrity by others.

Our heart centers are going through a major expansion process at this time.
Many of our challenges have prompted us to look at our lives
and relationships and re-assess what our needs and desires truly are.

Our losses and challenges have humbled us to a great degree.

We have been living in way that has disconnected us from our hearts.

Humanity truly needs this time in order to shake us up and make us realize what really matters.

We are being shaken to the core to have our heart centers busted wide open.
It may be disorientating at first but as we learn to live
from our heart we can truly be in balance and harmony
within ourselves and with each other.

The expression of love has been overlooked as we went out into the world
to make our mark by earning money, achieving property and things,
raising a family and identifying who we are through what we do.

The heart expansion we are undergoing is teaching us how to live heart centered lives.

We are being shown that all this other stuff is an illusion.

Love is the only thing that is real.

All the other stuff will come to us once we truly know how to
express love through giving and receiving.

You may be feeling overwhelming bursts of love for the people in your life,
for animals and nature, and all of humanity.

You may be noticing a strengthening in your core
as you come to acknowledge your own divinity and worth.

As we truly love ourselves unconditionally, honor and value our needs,
and honestly know who we are, what we want and need,
and how special we really are, we can freely give and receive to one another.

This is the harmonization and balancing we are striving towards.

This is the heart expansion that will show us how to live heart centered,
love filled, balanced lives full of kindness, respect, and generosity of spirit.

Prayer

Sweet Spirit,

I open my heart to the expansion of love within and around me.

I let go of the pain of heartbreak and disappointment.

I release the ways in which I have not shown enough love,
kindness and respect to myself or others.

Please guide me in the ways of truly honoring and valuing
who I am and what my needs are.

Show me ways in which I may open my heart to greater depths.

I allow love to enter and abide.

I give freely the expression of love to all whom I encounter.

Guide me in ways in which I may deeply express love
to my romantic partner, child/ren, parents, family members,
co-workers and to all of humanity.

I wish to be in harmony and in balance
with the positive forces of love, which I know will prevail in our world.

May love envelope and surround me so I may bask in its warm rays.

And so it is.

Amen.
Copyright © Notes to Myself by Stefanie Miller of A Magical World -
Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition
that the URL www.amagicalworld.com is included as the resource
and that it is distributed freely and on a non-commercial basis.
E-mail: stefanie@amagicalworld.com

love
susan
The eXchanger

"Will it to be, so, it will be"
White Lotus Star
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #207
no caste

Apologies: wrong spot.

[purple skating couple]

Last edited by no caste; 01-21-2009 at 03:57 AM.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:56 AM   #208
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yeah...i love figuring skating

also...i used to love this program

Twilight Zone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r074ifr8NtE

too bad, they don't make TV like this anymore

love/
susan
the eXchanger
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #209
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Great stuff
Old 01-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #210
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

spitzer telescope -- see the stars

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media...ms/index.shtml

the pictures are really awesome

see areas where stars are made, etc., etc., etc.,

Hope everyone has
a gr8 day

love
susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #211
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- Abraham-Hicks

How To See An ET Spaceship

http://www.youtube.com/v/L3txri6A2OA

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #212
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

- Lifting The Thin Blue Veil
By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

As Time begins her journey back towards her heart of choice,
each and every individual upon Earth
comes to a point of no return.

What once was, has now been buried not to be exhumed again.

As the time doors open to experience themselves
in a new dialogue and unfamiliar longitude and latitude
what was once sought is now freed
into expression of self and purpose.

Truths that were once hidden in a place where the human eyes
could not see now unwrap themselves
in the horizons of the new dialogue of time.

Energies that went unharnessed from past experiences
now are entrained upon themselves.

Duality of purpose seeks a partner
as each person of Earth dances around and around within their head,
within their heart and within their choices.

Time passages announce opportunities that have been dormant.

The mathematical equation of probabilities implodes
upon itself as all heaven breaks loose.

As the sands of time slide through the entrances
and exits of all that is sacred, seen, and unseen,
humanity’s future is unveiled
as it is seen in a full spectrum of possibility
that has not existed before this time.

Time asks you to not give up
on what lives in your heart and lives in your dream.

The Universe has placed within you a seed that cannot die,
that cannot be sown into another’s pocket.

The Universe has placed in you a time imprint
that asks to be viewed under the microscopic eye of your heart.

Humans fear the war, the debt, lack of money
and loss of control.

Earth herself and all her inhabitants are at a turning point
that asks everyone to be explicit in the expression
of every passing thought for they all count.

No more excuses for the mistaken choices
of those in power as they look for ways
to polish their own metals.

Each thought that humanity has is more important
than the thought before.

Within each thought wisdom will increase exponentially.

Every interaction with every person will give you food for thought
to be digested at your own discretion.

When you hear sad news move your heart
and your energies up to a safe place
where one can see the totality of the situation
and choose action accordingly.

Those that wear the higher patterns of light
and time without the constraints of Earth
will be asked to go beyond what they deem suitable
for their experiences
as well as commitment to the cause.

What this means is that you will be given deep soul insights
that will ask you to fly higher,
move more mountains and dance through space as well as time.

You will be given instructions from the Universe
within your heart that ask you to surpass
any limitation you thought you had.

You will be asked to become one with the legions of light,
the legions of God that have no fear.

The legions of heart light that hold the heart of humanity
within the very palms of their hands.

So many of earth have chosen not to change,
not to move forward, not to believe and not to trust,
even themselves.

So many of Earth have given up
, have not seen their absentee landlord God in many moons,
have not felt the presence of holiness,
have not seen the manifestations of miracles.

What humanity seeks as the proof of the pudding
is so animated that it actually has taken form
and walks upon earth disguised in humanity and humility.

What you seek as a planet now has more mass to it.

The biology has changed and shifted in the land
of the supernatural, the land of the unseen.

The belief system of Earth has faltered
because many do not see with the eyes of Faith.

As a planet you are asked to believe in what is invisible,
what cannot be seen,
what cannot be felt or touched or smelled or tasted.

You are asked to believe in a supernatural being
that has placed you here for your highest good
and your highest growth and then walked away
to another project.

You have been asked to believe that every loss,
every death every dark day has a divine opportunity
wrapped within it – a chewy center that you often stick to.

We come to tell you that the matter of it is
the miracle that you seek (it) walks amongst you.
It listens when you speak,
it dances in your dreams,
and it sees the patterns of your heart.

The miracles that humanity so needs is guaranteed by the universe
if one will only believe to the final hour.
For a minuscule pattern of doubt creates
a lethal toxicity that cannot be diluted.

As the planets line up in 2009
and the eclipses of the heart begin to stake themselves out,
a deep deluge of emotions, rise to the surface - angers and hates,
loves and tears are birthed under a full red moon.

As the eclipses of 2009 make themselves felt
and seen many countries on the Earth
will begin to scream they are victims of wrong doings.

The pulse and the temperature of planet Earth will change
to match with what they feel their God
has told them to do and undo.

As these eclipses birth themselves
through the dark womb of life a blue veil of sadness will befall Earth,
a heaviness of the heart.

A great global saddening weighs down the pulse of earth.

Many earthly upheavals will come and people will cry out
to the Creator for rescue.

Rescue is slow to mount their steeds.

As a planet you must continue to swim to shore
praying with every stroke.

It is a time of becoming a living breathing prayer for someone outside of your self. The sadness that befalls is biological and
deep of cellular and stellar content.

A giant purging occurs on all of Earth as the planetary heart
heaves a deep sign.

There is nothing to do but try hard to stay afloat
during this tidal wave of shift occurs.

Choices cannot be seen in the clear light of day.

Many will truly panic and the monetary system of Earth will show that.

It is up to each and every one of you to hold high your contract of light above the watermarks of life.

Life is circular of nature and this too shall pass.

People that you have taken for granted
may walk out of your life or off the planet.

People will make choices that do not make sense to anyone around them.

Often times these cellular biological upheavals
are necessary to expose another shaft of light.

We are the Sirian Council of Light.

We prepare you for storms to come.

Some of these will be physical storms,
others political storms, other emotional and personal.

Through all of this deluge be true to yourselves, be true to what you perceive as God and truth and light.

Do not falter but continue walking forward
for there is an end and beginning to all storms.

What matters in your world?

We leave.

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan -
PO box 217 - Dandridge, Tennessee 37725-0217 -

www.thequantumawakening.com

thequantumawakening@hughes.net

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #213
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The Star of David,
in legend was delivered to King Solomon
by the Archangel Raphael
as the seal of a ring with which he might bind the demons
that were distrupting the building of the temple.

In Indian alchemy it is known as the sri-yantra,
being the complete interpenetration of Shiva and Shakti,
male and female

. The mystic alchemist Jacob Boehme called it
"the most meaningful sign in the entire universe".
He saw it as a symbol of Christ as androgyne,
the perfectly balanced,
all-reconciling divine human.

It is the union of the above and the below
, the marriage of heaven and earth,
the macrocosm and the microcosm - two things becoming one thing.

The interlocking triangles of the hexagram symbolise
the union of fire and water,
the marriage of soul and spirit,
the alchemical wedding of sulfur and mercury.

SOURCE: The Book of High Magic by Francis Melville
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #214
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Make Room for New Thoughts

January 21, 2009

God said:

Let not your mind be like shoes
you are delighted to take off at night.
When shoes fit you well,
they don't hurt and you can wear them a long time
without much thought about them.
When your thoughts fit you well,
they too will not hurt.
They will not be burdens.
Wear comfortable thoughts to begin with.

Consider that you are going on a trip.
You pack the clothes that are going with you.
You take the clothes you like.
You don't fill up your suitcase with clothes you don't like.
You don't take clothes that you don't like along
just in case you might need them.

Why, oh, why, must My children take with them,
day in and day out,
thoughts they don't really want?

What do you owe these thoughts?
Why do you hang on to them?

It would be just fine to leave them behind.

In fact, if your mind were a closet,
you would do well to empty your closet.
Why have your closet filled with that which is not truly useful to you?
Why keep old nagging thoughts at all?
Sort through your closet now.
Why save it for later?

A child pulls his wagon behind him.

You carry your thoughts in a wagon of your mind.

Confess that you do.

Thoughts linger and simmer within your mind.

Your thoughts are like beads that you take out for a while,
look at again, and then put back in the beadbox of your mind.

It seems to be hard for you to be without old thoughts.

You like to have thoughts piled up there in the back of your mind.

Do you think you are making a pillow
from old thoughts to rest your head on?

Perhaps you do make a pillow,
but it is a hard pillow indeed, made of straw, perhaps, or even stones.

Have a clear mind, beloveds.

Make room for new thoughts.

Make room to grow.

Let not your mind be crammed with thoughts.

You have better things to do than sort old thoughts all the time.

Old thoughts are not multiplication tables for you to memorize.

They are not rosary beads to count.

Old thoughts are more like dust to wipe off the table or crumbs to sweep off.

You may say that you are unable to remove old thoughts,
even all the old thoughts that torture you.
You may say you've tried and tried.
I understand.
Now simply have the intention that you will keep worthy thoughts
to you and let the other ones go.

Keep the thoughts that sustain you,
and send off the thoughts that hold you down.

This would mean that you would not keep regrets.
This means that if regret descends,
you would tell it to go away.
You do not have to atone.
Do not do again that which you regret.
And, of course, do not hold worries for the future,
because worries are from the past.
They are poor predictors, although if you believe in the predictions,
you may bring that which you do not want.
Your mind would do this for you.

Your mind might say: "I have this repeated thought running through me.

Hmm, maybe I am supposed to put my attention on this.
Hmm, maybe I am to think this into creation.
This goes through my mind so much,
I had better just manifest it and then be done with it."

Beloveds, clear out the rubbish.

None of it is worth going through.

Just let it go.

No rubbish belongs to you.

You can know that ahead of time and not collect it in the first place.

source:
http://www.heavenletters.org/make-ro...-beloveds.html

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:00 AM   #215
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Shaktipat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ypu...eature=related

Bridging Heaven & Earth Show #102 w/Steven Sadleir & Abigail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdUk...eature=related

Dear susan,

This is the call you want to be on
to experience the profound effects of Shaktipat Meditation. Experience a shift in consciousness
while being guided over the phone.

Try to find a quiet place to sit comfortably
and use a head set if you can
so you can completely relax
and get the most out of this call.

Avoid driving and open your heart and your mind,
we'll have some fun with this!

------------------------------------
Teleconference Details

Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009
Time: 6pm, pst / 9pm, EST
Prep: Try calling in a few minutes early to avoid a busy signal
(this call maybe, already full)

it will be repeated again:

Date: Saturday Jan 24 , 2009
Time: 9 am pst / 12 noon, EST

Dial: 1-201-793-9022 (toll charges may apply)
OR use toll free Skype out: +9900827047517450
Conference Room Number: 751 7450#
Security Code: 4567#

Security Code Prompt: Could be immediate
or a few minutes later depending on
when Steven enters the call to activate the security code.

Mute / Un-mute Your Own Line: *2
Tip: If there are technical difficulties, please be patient, find a quiet place to sit and relax.
------------------------------------

Looking forward to sharing this with you.
From the Heart,
Steven S. Sadleir

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:34 PM   #216
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

or...go directly here
and, there is a good video on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_FO-HlL3sA
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #217
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The Freedom Exercises

put together by a couple of guys
that are self proclaimed “channelers”.

Their website is www.alienation.com.

there is wisdom in their messages.

The Freedom Exercises is
a series of 6 cds each one having its own theme or focus.

The overall theme of the program is to really teach the student
how to let go.

These exercises might take you to a whole new level

Try them out for yourselves,

you have nothing to lose,

but your baggage !!!

www.alienation.com

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #218
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Brilliant man who, interestingly enough,
died on the 4th of July,
the same calendar date that the declaration of independence
(which he wrote) was officially recognized in American history.

Everybody carries on about the "prophesies" of Nostradamus,
Edgar Cayce, and the Aztec Temples ...
They were generalities that will fit, in most cases,
virtually anything you want them to.

Jefferson predicted EXACTLY what would happen
as the result of various events.

Was he a prophet ???

Thomas Jefferson in some cases could be called a prophet.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities,
as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe .
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist
when you take away from those who are willing to wor
k and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation
to pay its own debts as it goes.
A principle which if acted on would sav
e one-half the wars of the world.
Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for American
s if they can prevent the government
from wasting the labors of the people
under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me
that most bad government results
from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people
to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed
from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes
the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors
is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Very Interesting Quote

In light of the present financial crisis,
it's interesting to read what Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies.

If the American people ever allow private banks
to control the issue of their currency,
first by inflation, then by deflation,
the banks and corporations that will grow up
around the banks
will deprive the people of all property
until their children wake-up homeless
on the continent their fathers conquered.'
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #219
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

SHALL WE HIRE A MONUMENT ENGRAVER
TO GO TO ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
and ADD the MiSSing Words ???

A MESSAGE FROM AN
APPALLED OBSERVER:

Today I went to visit the new World War II Memorial in Washington , DC ..

I got an unexpected history lesson.

Because I'm a baby boomer,

I was one of the youngest in the crowd.

Most were the age of my parents,
Veterans of 'the greatest war,' with their families.

It was a beautiful day, and people were smiling and happy to be there. Hundreds of us milled around the memorial,
reading the inspiring words of Eisenhower and Truman
that are engraved there.

On the Pacific side of the memorial,
a group of us gathered to read the words President Roosevelt
used to announce the attack on Pearl Harbor :

Yesterday, December 7, 1941-- a date which will live in infamy--

the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked..

One elderly woman read the words aloud:

'With confidence in our armed forces,
with the abounding determination of our people,
we will gain the inevitable triumph.'

But as she read, she suddenly turned angry
. 'Wait a minute,' she said,
'they left out the end of the quote.

They left out the most important part.

Roosevelt ended the message with 'so help us God.'

Her husband said,
'You
are probably right.
We're not supposed to say things like that now.'

'I know I'm right,' she insisted
'I remember the speech.'

The two
looked dismayed, shook their heads sadly and walked away.

Listening to the ir conversation,
I thought to myself,
'Well, it has
been over 50 years; she's probably
forgotten..'

But she had not forgotten.

She was right.

I went home and pulled out the book my book club is reading ---
'Flags of Our Fathers'
by James Bradley.

It's all about the battle at Iwo Jima .

I haven't gotten too far in the book.
It's tough to read because it's a graphic description
of the WWII battles in the Pacific.

But right there it was o n page 58,
Roosevelt 's speech to the nation ends in
' so help us God.'

The people who edited out that part of the speech
when they engraved it on the memorial could have fooled me.

I was born after the war!

But they couldn't fool the people who were there.

Roosevelt 's words are engraved on their hearts.

Now I ask:

'WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT
TO CHANGE THE WORDS OF HISTORY?????????'

Send this around to your friends.

People need to know before everyone forgets.

People today are trying to change the history of America
by leaving God out of it,
but the truth is,
God has been a part of this nation, since the beginning.

He still wants to be ...
and He always will be!

If you agree, pass this on and God Bless YOU!

If not, May God Forgive You!
2 chronicles 7:14

love/susan
the eXchanger
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #220
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

It is an interesting day today
it is January 28, 2009 (1-1 - 11)
today, at 1;11am EST,
the moon enter Pisces

Pisces, is water sign, and, as such,
it reminds us, to soften our boundaries,
as, the oceans, and, seas on earth,
are expansive, and, vast.

The sign of the two fishes,
could be seen, like twins,
and, when two or more fishes, gather together,
they swim together - in a school of fish.

The same ocean that flows through you,
it also, flows through me,
and, it sets a stage,
that all of us, have the potential in front of us,
to become one, with the entire school of fish,
and, that, our individual movements,
can operate energetically, and, synergistically
with all the individual movements of all the others.

Some people, will find, that this time,
of the moon passing into Pisces,
at 1;11 am est , on this an 1-1-11 type of day,
has them really feeling a sense, of losing a part of themselves,
and, yet, on the other hand,
becoming and, being a part,
of the much greater whole,
or, of a higher collective group,
what is commonly termed, the all, in all

Allow yourself to eXpand,
and, allow yourself to get swept into the sea of love,
that surrounds, the earth ...
for it truly is,
how you weave your energy,
as, your light, in the highest eXpression of truth,
which creates, and, iS love

Best Blessings of Energy, light and love to all
susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #221
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

A QUESTION:

In a message dated 28/01/2009
2:54:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
XXXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com writes:
Yes, I had some interaction with the Elohim,
and it was very powerful for me.
Virtually beyond my comprehension.
Evidently they are coming here.
I don't know what that means
. I don't presume to understand them,
or to know how they think,
what they look like,
what they do, how they do it, etc.

MY ANSWER:

you do NOT need to know
in your lower head, what it means

you NEED to know,
in your higher heart, how it feels !!!

when you bring the cross roads
of your lower heart, and/or, your lower mind together
and, you start to walk a journey
that will take you,
from your lower heart, and/or, your lower mind,
dependant, on whether, or NOT
you are more of an "in your heart"...
or, an "in your mind" type of person
in your lower eXpressions, of yourself.

you need to ask, to open yourself up
for, as, long as you make any choice
that says...i do NOT, you WiLL NOT
instead, it could be wise, to ponder these thoughts...
WiLL it, to be, so, it will be"...

You do, to be,
You be, to do,
sometimes, what is seen,
to be simple,
in truth, is, what is, the compleX

the elohim move,
in the higher mind, and, in the higher heart
so, when the time is right,
they will appear

what is that old eXpression...
when the student is ready,
the teacher appears

you will NOT only see them,
you will sense them,
their light, sound, tone and vibration,
contains, a soul sigil, or a soul signature.

This is something,
that each, and, every living being,
possesses, and, it is, totally different, and, unique
for every being ...

It will be, through,
your own discernment of that, and, this type of connection,
that, will allow you,
to choose, what it is, that you allow,
to communicate to you, and, through you ...

it also, could be said...

You are...what you allow
You allow...what you are

love/susan
the eXchanger
+ xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #222
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i believe, this is worth sharing:

Leadership, Service And Spirituality.....
Does It Matter? By Celia Fenn

So, here I am again with this topic
that just doesn't seem to want to go away right now.

It seems to be something that needs to be addressed,
and strangely enough, it is Obama that is bringing this to the surface.

I think we are experiencing a deep healing of the collective psyche
around the issues of leadership and service,
and yes, spirituality

Because they are interconnected in the continuum of our lives,
and because what happens in the USA
tends to have reverberations in the western world.

So lets start with the American psyche
and the issues of leadership that Obama is bringing up in people.

I find that Americans who are spiritually aware have two responses
to Obama.

The one is a kind of glamorized idealization,
where he is seen as a kind of Messiah.

The other is the opposite pole,
where he is viewed with grave distrust and seen as no more than a continuation of the old dark ways.

I believe that David icke has already "proved" that Obama
is working for the "dark side".

I am going to suggest that what is at issue here is
how we view leadership and power,
and a healing of the deep wounds in the American psyche
that go back to Watergate and Nixon.

At this time, the Leader was found to be corrupt and dishonest
and was successfully removed from power.

This was unfortunately true of Nixon,
but it created a pattern of political distrust and paranoia
that has followed practically every President since.

There seems to have arisen a culture of politic
s that is interested only in highly destructive power politics
, in which aggression and oppositon
to the person in power is in order
if you don't like them, and idolization if you do.

The whole thing is played out in the media,
and people take positions according to what "appears" to align
with their current point of political and spiritual view.

Now, I get mails from people who assume
that because I write about Obama in positive terms, I must belong to the idolization camp.

Sorry, but not true.

As an outsider, I consider Obama to be a gifted and capable leader,
and the best choice America could have made right now.

Of course he represents a significant change of direction.

When last did the American people choose a leader of color
with a history in community service?

That alone holds out great hope for significant change!

But, I am of the opinion that you judge a leader
by his or her performance,
and Obama is still in the wings on that one

. He hasn't even been there for a month yet,
and it is still far too early to make judgements of any kind
on his leadership ability as a President or what it may mean.

Of course, there is his track record,
very positive, and his community work,
that suggests that he may indeed be a capable leader
and a good one.

One able to lead America to and through the gate of 2012.

Why is that important?

Well, I was talking to my Spiritual partner on the phone last night, and he reminded me that 2012 will be the culmination of the significant shifts that we are moving through right now. We are recreating the Planet as a New Earth, and the changes that we make now will determine whether we,
as a whole, will be of a high enough frequency to pass through this "gate" as a Planet.

I believe, personally, that every person alive today has the opportunity
to make that passage,
and that the choices that we make now
will be crucial to raising global frequency sufficiently
to make this a New Earth for everyone.

But, in this phase of the "Now",
we are still healing the Watergate scars, and the Vietnam scars...
and the other "shocks" that entered the psyche of the "superpower"
as we began the big shift back in the seventies.

Now, just as we are rediscovering that we need to grow food like we did "back then", with respect for the soil and the water in order to keep our bodies healthy, we are discovering that we need to build community through respect for leadership in order to keep our social body healthy and viable.

The tremendous technological and social changes we have passed through as a collective have left us in a state of collective "post traumatic stress", as we struggle to come up to speed with who and what we are now. And, learning to trust our collective leadership and to work with that leadership while still holding it accountable to the rule of law, is what will determine whether we can raise the frequency in our society and in our collective being. But we will need to release the paranoia and the distrust and be prepared to serve and to support those who serve.

When we can trust our leadership,
we will trust the leadership in ourselves.
When we can serve others,
we will begin to trust those that serve us.
Because it will no longer be a media and politics mental "game",
it will be part of our lives
and part of our spiritual service.
And maybe when we can trust ourselves and our inner Light and Divinity enough, we will cease to look heavenward
waiting for the redeemer who will save us,
and start to trust our own innate Spiritual essence
and truly believe that
"we are the ones we have been waiting for".

All of us, not just the Dalai Lama and Barack Obama....
but each one of us on the Planet today.

It is not easy...and just to show you what I mean

I would like to share something of my own experience
with community leadership and power politics.

When I first became involved with the community I support,
I joined a group that seemed to be made of of people with high ideals, ecology, sustainability and community upliftment.

I went to some of the meetings and I liked what I was hearing.
But unfortunately, that was as far as it went.
There was lots and lots of talk that went round and round,
but very little to show for all the talk.
There were issues of money misappropriation and who was responsible.
The "usual" stuff. After a while,
as I suggested new projects,
I became the focus of a power struggle in the group.
I was considered to be a newcomer,
and it was perceived that I had an "agenda"
that was obviously to enrich myself,
since this particular group were there with that agenda.
So they became obstructive and started to oppose
everything I suggested.
The climax came when we decided to work towards
creating a garden for the soup kitchen
that I was supporting at that time.
I asked for a plan of the work to be undertaken
and a schedule of working times
so that we could co-ordinate our efforts.

The response was that I was trying to control them,
and they refused to co-operate.

The garden never materialized,
and after all the "talk" the community was left with nothing.

At that point I moved on
and began to work with my present Organizer
in an independent project.

I was dismayed at the time
that was wasted in power struggles and ego trips and talk,
by people who considered themselves to be community leaders.

The idea of "service" and "accountability"
had given way to ego and power and money.
And, it seems like that is where we are mostly
in our political and community life.

A very low vibration.

And we have a few years to lift that to a new level of community support and oneness.

And yes...enter Barack Obama.....world leader.

I do not think Obama's work is to solve all the problems America has.

If he can, however, instill a new ethic of community support
and awareness into the American psyche, and heal the paranoia and mistrust so that people can work with him a
nd trust him, then he will have made a huge change
and created great healing that will benefit us all.

This is what I expect from Obama,
this is what his background is mostly about.
And this will create a platform for a higher frequency
of government and leadership.

And why it matters to us,
is that we as Lightworkers are here to assis
t in raising the frequency of consciousness
as we move towards 2012.

We can do this by the leadership and service
that we offer to our community
and by the example that we set.

Will we continue with the low frequency politics of duality and power,
or will we begin to help to create a society where we can live and experience the true nature of the "one" within our collective.

And that does not mean that we
are all about to fall into a world dominated by America
like a huge prison camp, as some surmise.

The nature of "oneness" is always diversity and mutliplexity,
for the Law of One is made up of the Laws of "the One and the Many"
and "The Many and the One",
complex expressions of soul family and diversity
within the Divine Expression
of the Totality of Life on Earth.

It matters because we are changing,
from day to day, and we are learning to express
who we are in new ways

. Even our spiritual understandings and beliefs
are changing as we embrace who we are as "Masters of Light"
and the co-creators of our own destiny here on Earth.

It is what we chose to come here to experience at this time.

© 2006-8 Celia Fenn
and Starchild Global http://www.starchildglobal.com -

You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under the following conditions: You must give the author credit, you may not use this for commercial purposes, and you may not alter, transform or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Any other purpose of use must be granted permission by author.

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:00 PM   #223
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

01/21/09 - The Lost Books of the Essene

radio show
with my good friend Kira Raa
who is an Angelic Oracle

http://modavox.com/modaview/010418/kaaraa.html
(ready to listen to)

Tonight during a very special and timely show
Sri and Kira will introduce
the extraordinary information
being delivered onto the planet now.

During the show you will HEAR DIRECTLY
from the Essene Brotherhood
through a recorded live Insoulment through Kira Raa.

his powerful show reveals why
the Essene are here now
and why the time of the revelation of the Lost books
is upon us.

Gather your friends for this loving experience and let your heart be free!

“To understand Essene is
to understand your origin as beings,
your Divine energy of presence
in all that has ever been.”

The Essene Brethren with the Benevolent Ones
and the T-12

http://modavox.com/modaview/010418/kaaraa.html

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #224
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hollywood is the worst for changing history
Old 01-30-2009, 01:53 AM   #225
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i thought this show, would have been sal rachele
talking about et's etc.,
however, it was a radio show interview of someone
who charges $2750 per day

so; i removed the post

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-01-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Closed Thread