Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible huge story coming out of China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
This thread has upset many members and I believe that two people have left this forum because of it.
Yep...it upsets me too..and I would not have given it the bump, except we have lost at least one Brilliant mind here..due to the racest nature of this thread
I ask you all to think about what you have written ...then ask yourself if you are not a racest...

How are we ever going to evolve if we don't start to realize we are all one...and it should not matter where you are from...or the color of your skin...no one is better then anyone else...stop to think about what you write about...and ask yourself if you are not among the very powers that you profess to detest...
Are you going to be part of the solution...or part of the problem
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:40 AM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Somehow that does not surprise me when i think about China....
Case in point....
I hear there is this group who wear white sheets and hang black people and hate jews...
That must mean the United States is nothing but White supremests
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #28
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Case in point....
I hear there is this group who wear white sheets and hang black people and hate jews...
That must mean the United States is nothing but White supremests
Ok i got your point. i shouldn't have generalized about chinese people in general. only about particular cases. however i have seen so many documentaries about certain practices there that my blood boiled. At least now i am trying not to get too emotional about it.

if cases of killing babies and adults for food do exist there, should we turn our heads and pretend that it is ok because it is culture or tradition?

Last edited by burgundia; 04-23-2009 at 12:12 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #29
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Yep...it upsets me too..and I would not have given it the bump, except we have lost at least one Brilliant mind here..due to the racest nature of this thread
I ask you all to think about what you have written ...then ask yourself if you are not a racest...

How are we ever going to evolve if we don't start to realize we are all one...and it should not matter where you are from...or the color of your skin...no one is better then anyone else...stop to think about what you write about...and ask yourself if you are not among the very powers that you profess to detest...
Are you going to be part of the solution...or part of the problem
I analyzed what you wrote here and i want to say that i didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. if i did, I'd like to apologize. i do not want anybody to feel bad or suffer because of my remarks.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #30
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The issue is that links to that type of graphic content is not appropriate for this forum. Fulford's info is just that and at times not credible. The other issue as to do with the judgment of the OP by posting such a link in the first place. What purpose does it serve to post a false disturbing link?