Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 03-20-2009, 01:26 PM   #26
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Glenn Beck with sound words...but he's on Fox?!

Recall 1 , I'm not a big reader of books but my girlfriend is a big time reader and always floors me with her knowledge of much of what we talk about here.
I was raised catholic, I don't go to church except for funerals and weddings, my parents were very pro-church. And I have visited the vatican which was very impressive. My believe is that I do believe their is a god. And just as strong of that believe are the saints , there is a capuchun priest here in detroit named fr. solanus who is deceased now. He is buried here in detroit at the church. Before Pope John Paul passed away he started the cannonization process on Fr. Solanus to become a saint. He is from what I understand the only priest in the states that this has ever happen too.

My dad met Fr. Solanus when he was a little kid and continued to support that mission until he died. Many , Many favors / prayers have been granted by asking Fr. Solanus for some assistance, thousands and some personally to me. My Dad one day was waling out of the church in the winter, he saw a man sleeping on the bench in the park, My dad went over to him and got him to come home with him , during the 15 years my father ended up taking care of this Man (Jim). My dad got Jim his social security, his teeth fixed, hearing aid, and his own mobile home. All because that was just my dad and who he was.

Remember when I said fr. solanus granted many favors/ prayers. Jim had a sister who was a nun at a nearby church , my dad tracked her down after he tried to find some of jim's relatives. She told my dad she had been praying and praying that someone would take care of her brother and asking fr. solanus to interceed. My dad told her he would make sure Jim would be taken care of . Jim's sister the nun realized her prayers had been answered and passed away 3 days later.

Thats one side of me, I'm always cautious when I speak about religion because it seems like most conflicts on this earth have been because of that.
The other side of me is the avalon side searching for more and the answers, I still remember reading somewhere on the camelot site where a long time ago, where a dying retired navy general stated that if we as individuals knew how much we are capable of , there would be no governments, no more wars, just life . So I am on the search for the answers which I have a funny suspicion are there right within me. So the search goes on.

And Brazil Steve, always like reading your stuff, it always makes myself think more in depth as you bring up great points just like the alex jones thing. Thers still alot of Good around. Gonna plan a bike trip this year to the edgar casey institute this year, I just feel I need to go there for some reason right now. Thats all for today , have to work .
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:37 AM   #27
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Glenn Beck with sound words...but he's on Fox?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi recallone,

If the PTB wanted to stir things up, every media outlet would have 'stir up' comments, "Raise up your arms".

Using that argument, if they wanted to carry that message, Fox would have EVERY Alex Jones type person in their programming, and not only on Fox, but on all of the channels within the company.

Best regards,

Steve
I'm sorry, Steve, but to expect the media to bombard us with panic inducing reports all at once is almost as (and please forgive the word) naive as when people we're trying to wake up ask "Well, why isn't anyone on the news reporting about it?" i.e. - illuminati, chem trails, alien agenda, bird flu, fluoride, etc. The legitimacy is questioned by the herd because they don't see it on the news or read about it in the paper. Are we to overlook this chess piece because the PTB isn't blasting us with it? Looking too far into it? I thought that's what we're all doing in here.

I'm more of the mind to give a nod to the effectiveness of the attitudes displayed by some of the morning show hosts as he lays out some of the info he's planning on sharing on his (then) upcoming show. Take a look at that morning show segment and see how they're pushing their (programmed) opinions onto the population. One guy is trying to confuse the issue by pointing out that FEMA is a FEDERAL agency and "what's that got to do with..." and then the other bubbly no-brain barbie throws in her comment about pot "Ten seconds to defend yourself". The sheeple know what they're opinions are about that nasty drug (exactly what they were TOLD to think about it!), so the mere mention of it will lessen the impact of what he's saying anyways. We've seen it before with UFO reports. You might see a very decent journalistic offering concerning the recent sighting, but then the anchor throws his little two cents in at the completion of the story by saying something dismissive like, "Well, I guess some people will believe anything" and the story is almost immediately dismissed in the minds of the masses. You see what I'm getting at?
It's a kind of damage control. Issue the opinions about the subject matter before all of the information has even been presented and the people know what stance they have on it if it's brought up in conversation. They don't do anything in an obvious way. They know the average person is pretty thick, but not that bad. It's up to us to see through their strategy and be one step ahead. That's my intention anyways.

Pyrangello, regarding the subject of religion and god. I don't dismiss the miracles and answered prayers that are so pivotal in various faiths. I do, however challenge who is getting the credit for them. People may pray to various saints and god, but the reason for their prayers being answered is because they believed they would be. They expected them to be. Law of attraction.

What I'm suggesting is not a pioneering idea in spirituality, but one that I believe is more accurate. The focus and belief that great things are possible through god is true, but it's a limited version of the truth - one that's been watered down to still maintain a degree of control. Great things are possible, but it doesn't have to do with a power that is outside of oneself. We have an inherent ability to create and manifest. The notion that our power is through another entity outside of us is the limiting factor.

Take, for instance a teenager and his/her parent. Teenager has a car, but can't drive it anywhere unless mom or dad gives them money for gas. The teenager's ability to go anywhere is therefore limited according to whether or not they're getting decent grades, doing their chores, whatever. That's a degree of control. But once the teenager figures out that he can actually do things for himself to make the money (job, whatever) for the gasoline, that control becomes illusory.

The same applies with our relationship to a higher being that's separate from us. We need a savior. We need guidance. We're not enough. The truth is that we are enough - the only reason why we're limited in our abilities is because we believe we are, and we therefore create our limitations. There is still a terrific amount of valuable information in these various religious texts, but one must understand the control that was employed in the writings and translations. Where several are gathered in my name... still holds truth, but if you substitute my name for a common goal the same results will present themselves. In fact, better than the same results because there is no unnecessary additive in the ingredients. There is a reason why the christian faith made blasphemy such a horrible sin. To keep you from the truth.

There is nothing you should feel bad about concerning your ability to create. You shouldn't have to feel guilty about employing your own divine connection to source energy to bring about the things you would otherwise be praying for, whether it be financial comfort, the healing of a loved one, or anything else. Even the term praying implies supplication. I bow to no man, because no man is greater than I. However, I willingly serve because I know I'm serving myself. Does that make sense? We really are all connected. All of us, to every thing.

peace
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote