Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default An interesting dream.....

So I had a very interesting dream last night.

I was caving(which I do indeed do) with two friends. We were down pretty deep and happened to come across a section of wall that looked like it had just recently fallen over. Upon closer inspection there was a small passage way on the other side. I began to squeeze through this passage and much to my surprise I saw a light at the end.

When I emerged from the end of the tunnel I was standing in a massive underground room. The light I had seen was coming from bio-luminescent rocks lining the cave. At the far end of the cave I could see what looked like ancient ruins. After waiting for my friends to come through we slowly approached the buildings. On the way we crossed over a stone bridge that had a small stream running under it. The water below was giving off a glow from the rocks on its bottom. The bridge and the path we were following had light posts which used the very same bio-luminescent rocks from the cave as lights. Some of which were destroyed and laying on the ground.

My friends were exploring some of the smaller structures, but I was drawn to the main building which was actually carved into the rock face itself. Two massive stone doors blocked my way, however upon pushing on them, they opened as if they were light as a feather. I called for my friends and we walked through the doors and down a hallway which was lined with sconces made of the same glowing rocks. What I saw next was amazing.

At the end of the hallway we entered a room. Since this structure was carved out of the rock, every wall on the inside of this "temple" was glowing. The walls and ceiling themselves were speckled with the glowing rock. The room was circular in shape with columns lining the entire edge, with a large inner circle, and a walkway on the outside of the pillars. There were no markings, painting, glyphs or anything of the sort. The ceiling was domed, and the top was probably at least 5 stories high. Visible at the apex of the dome was a hole. From the top of each pillar there was an inset carved into the dome that led up to this hole.

In the center of the room were two small pillars about 24 inches apart, 3 feet high, hexagonal in shape with each side of the hexagon being ~ 8-9 inches. These small pillars themselves were not glowing, however in the center of each one was carved a hand print, which were glowing like the walls and ceiling. I could feel a strange energy coming from them.

After much discussion with my friends, I decided to do what neither of them would, and place my hands upon the indentations. As I did so, I all of a sudden felt as though I could not move, but at the same time felt it was ok. A low hum started to fill the room and I could feel the floor vibrating ever so gently. All of a sudden the pillars around the room began to glow. Softly at first, but then more intensely, from bottom to the top, as if they were drawing energy from the earth itself. Then the light from the pillars started to travel up the carved lines on the dome towards the top. My friends were panicking, but I told them it was ok. As the light energy came closer to the apex of the dome, the hum increased in tone, and then it happened.

As these energies converged at the top, they all merged and a beam of light came down from the center engulfing my entire body. I began to levitate off the floor into the center of the room. As I did, the light began to shrink in size and at the same time it intensified until it was focused on my third eye. At that moment, i felt my physical body disintegrate into nothingness leaving only a pure energy form of myself. This was not painful, and in fact left me feeling at peace with it. There was no fear at all.

And then I woke up So that's it. Probably one of the most amazing dreams I have ever had, and I am quite an experienced lucid dreamer. Can't wait to get some peoples thoughts on this!

Last edited by Lorien; 04-30-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An interesting dream.....

Sounds like you may have tapped into the underground world thay speak of from the Lumarians....I read a book in the Avalon library..Talos...this sounds like the same technology....Really cool dream Lorien
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am amazed that you remember so many details. the scene was like from an Indiana Jones movie.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I am amazed that you remember so many details. the scene was like from an Indiana Jones movie.
One of the many uses for digital voice recorders Much easier than writing everything out.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote