Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
Adam-Selene

Default How to throw a spanner in their works

I do not believe that any of us need to point out the fact that most of the global turmoil is the product of the "people who turn the cogs".
Their objective is surely to limit the population in its attempts to prepare for the coming storm.
I believe that they have commited a mistake. while the financial markets are in a state of disarray, the publics attention fixated on wall street, they are commiting other, less public acts to control the masses when the dust settles.

What I propose is this: Not one of us, and i mean no-one, should pay another penny back into the system. We should all strive to bring all monetary trade between nations to a grinding halt.
Contact your friends across the globe and encourage the same.

My logic is this; if a problem they have created becomes too big and spirals out of control, their attention must be distracted their current focus.
please disscus and run with this idea. It is time to bring the system down before it falls ontop of us.

Survival of the open mind!

Adam Selene
Old 09-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to throw a spanner in their works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-Selene View Post
What I propose is this: Not one of us, and i mean no-one, should pay another penny back into the system.
But then we'd be criminals, and that would come back to haunt us. We must, to the best of our ability, remain lawful.

"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam-Selene View Post
It is time to bring the system down before it falls ontop of us.
There is no need. It is falling by itself, and we cannot prevent it nor is there any need to help it along. There is no way to know which of us will get hit and who will not.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #3
Tuza

A class action by the US citizens against the Government for below:

Murder, conspiracy, lies, treason against the people, deceitfullness, thievery, anxiety, depression, fearfullness, and a whole lot of other stuff, that might throw a spanner in their works....but then again if a lawyer did take the case if someone brought it to them, they would probably have a convenient accident wouldn't they, too hot a potato.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Go to Brazil, find an ailing rubber tree...take the spore slick from said ailing tree and then take those spores to malaysia and anywhere else they grow rubber...the world will go silent in two years.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...9714/index.htm

Not suggesting it, but it'd be more effective if that was your point...

You can NOT fly direct, still, from point to point due to this,,,so have a nice holiday in Mexico Vity first if such a thing is still possible...there, is a real spanner in the work.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
But then we'd be criminals, and that would come back to haunt us. We must, to the best of our ability, remain lawful.

There is no need. It is falling by itself, and we cannot prevent it nor is there any need to help it along. There is no way to know which of us will get hit and who will not.
WTF? Caesar does what to whom when why? I sincerely hope this was a joke. Dominionism holds no place in Christian Theology, nor here. Take yer Armageddon elsewhere...geesh.....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:11 AM   #6
Adam-Selene

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

To be a criminal you must break some existing law laid down by the respective power.

We must all be aware of the new laws being introduced for states of emergency. These enable govenment to seize land, property, monies as well as relocation of populations and organization of work groups. They include measures to asume the operation of all modes of transport and incarceration of any persons unwilling to cooperate.

At which point does it become right and just to break laws if they are unlawful? When should we stop saying "ok"? Should we stand by while they take our houses, money, property and freedom because they have writen a law allowing them to do so?

I think not.

Clarity of the mind,

Adam selene
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #7
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

As Geore Ure (the web bot guy) has pointed out the sand (the Dirivatives Deathstar) is already in the gearbox and the pistons are due to come apart on Tuesday. No need for a spanner.
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote