Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Has anyone read the new posting of 7 Jan at Project Camelot yet?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:59 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Thanks for the heads up!, just read it and he's interesting to say the least.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I sure would like to see them share some of that advanced technology they are squirreling away.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 05:22 AM   #4
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

That interview with Jake is like the whipped cream on the hot chocolate! And, it's essential reading for anyone interested in reality. His comments dovetail with much of the witnesses that have provided disclosure information previously.

I hope that Bill and Kerry will be able to record the audio interview that they intend to have with Jake. I'm eager to hear more!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Just finished reading and had a thought ..

If the secret tech. is 10 000 years ahead of what us surpressed folks have, surely if it ever was revealed it would blow our minds!! Surely they could literally do anything they wanted with this stuff

I wonder what percentage of the world is truly in the know of this 'secret' world.

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What struck me was the date 2017 as the year of possible mass extinction. Last year I had a dream that I'll die in 2017 or 2018. This message was delivered to me by an unfriendly entity, whom I made disintegrate by the power of my thoughts. However in another dream( or maybe it was the same dream, I don't remember) I was alive and well in my new body and the date was 2046.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Just finished reading and had a thought ..

If the secret tech. is 10 000 years ahead of what us surpressed folks have, surely if it ever was revealed it would blow our minds!! Surely they could literally do anything they wanted with this stuff

I wonder what percentage of the world is truly in the know of this 'secret' world.

Peace
Iain
I think you could include some of the people reading this forum to become/stay informed of the actuality (vs. the entrained "reality"). But, it's definitely a very small percentage of the planetary population.

What was interesting to me about that comment by Jake was that I recall reading someone say that secret military technology was moving ahead at a rate of 40 years for each calendar year. If that rate is now 10,000 years for each calendar year then the level of acceleration is incredible.

Unfortunately, I have suspected this to be true for some time now.

Best to all,
Seekntruth
Old 01-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #8
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

After reading the Jake Simpson article my immediate reaction came close to hopelessness. If my spoken words and thoughts can be messed with, I might just as well disappear below the parapet.
Then i got confrontational: that wonderful Scottish ballard "Wha daur meddle wi' me?" came to mind. Who do 'they' think they are to decide what happens to all of us and our planet?
Then the reminder: they are us and we are them.
Also today I was talking to a friend about family patterns and how toxic to the body it is to keep secrets, and how much personal energy it takes to keep secrets.
Is what is true for individuals also true for groups? what is it doing to those in the secret world personally and collectively to remain in that world?
Are Bill and Kerry by supporting the whistleblowers a kind of safety valve that releases some of the toxicity?

Are these ideas relevant? can anyone take them further?

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

source A says contact will be in 2017 also.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #10
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing pictures of Underground Base

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MluftsvdT8
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #11
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Its a great article. All true? who knows, but one thing is for sure, if the military is 10,000 years ahead in technology and growing by 1,000 years every calendar year, guess what? Disclosure is 'NEVER' going to happen.

How do you think the masses are going to cope with our own people travelling to other galaxies. Meeting other entities in different stages of evolution. We are probably visiting other less advanced races which probably treat us as gods, as we did them all that long ago.

The human mind can only cope with certain facts a little at a time, as we have noticed with all those awoken souls and those who will not accept what is going on out there. But its even hard to fathom just how far our own level of technology has advanced when Jake Simpson says that we are 10,000 years ahead in technology. What are they capable of?

If any body has seen the series "Stargate", i feel that they are giving us an approximation of what is happening out there. Testing the water, if you like to guage our reaction.
But i trully feel we will never really see real disclosure. IMHO.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:02 AM   #12
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

I found this pretty interesting:

Quote:
We close here with this remarkable man's own words:

This suggests an even more powerful, off-world group or association that I may have a very special relationship with, that is lending a very discreet helping hand... where possible.
Off World group??? May have had??? The space brothers are helping???

I read all the time that we are the ones that need to take care of our problems and will not and should not have any help from off planet beings. I wonder. Even us reletively unevolved humans will help each either with no expectation of payment or return. Animals help us and each other, even raising the young of other species as their own while knowing perfectly well that they are not their own. But doing it anyway. Is it wrong? Does it always stop or slow their evolution or ours?

I also wonder just how they determine how many years ahead with secret technology they are than is allowed to the commoners. And what a way to divide the planets occupants into US vs Them.

What he said was facinating and made my head spin a bit about the AI evesdropping device. To think that thousands of ordinary citizens are brought into these highly advanced programs from ordinary life. What do they think of their new life? I can't imagine. They are the ones that operate some of this equipment, fly these aircraft.

What do they say to their families? "Hi honey, I'm home! Just got back from the Alpha Centauri system. Feels good to be back on good ol' Earth and see y'all again! Just dyin' some real down home, red neck barbeque and sweet potato pie."? Or do they say they were on a training mission and can't talk about it? It would make me crazy not to be able to talk about it to my family.

What more did Jake spill in those hours and days of conversation? I would have liked to have shape shifted to a gekko on the wall...
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #13
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

If there is technology that is 10,000 year in advance and we are visiting other Galaxies,why all the underground bases, why do they want population reduction

Why not just beam us up Scotty
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #14
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
If there is technology that is 10,000 year in advance and we are visiting other Galaxies,why all the underground bases, why do they want population reduction

No, the population reduction hoax is the "terror" story that's being perpetrated by the PTB. Obviously, there are those individuals that have been tasked with imagining the worst case scenarios and developing contingency plans so that the human governments could survive. But, there are other forces at work on this planet!

Think of it this way, there was at least one highly advanced civilization that discovered the planet Earth and found that there were sentient inhabitants. The visitors then proceeded to influence the genetic direction of the sentient inhabitants of the planet. The reason for this intervention is obviously quite debatable, but it seems reasonable to conclude (and with the information that has been provided by another group of visitors) that the intervening visitors are explorers looking for valuable resources throughout the galaxy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Earth is an amazing planet with incredible resources.

Along the way, the visitors actually began to mingle with the inhabitants as they developed more quickly than the visitors had expected. The visitors encouraged the inhabitants to "multiply" so that the number of inhabitants could spread out across the land and survive the various events that naturally occur, such as flooding, fires, volcanos, earthquakes, disease, etc.

Since the visitors were mainly interested in the resources available on this planet, the inhabitants were taught the basics about science, mathematics, astronomy, and spirituality. They were given rules to follow, so that the visitors could accomplish their mission of obtaining the resources they found on the planet. A hierachy was established so that a few inhabitants could control the actions of a larger number of inhabitants.

We all know the rest of the "his-story" of the planet, but what many of us inhabitants don't grasp is just how long this situation has been going on.

From the best information that is currently available, it appears that mankind has been interacting with these visitors for about 450,000 years. That means that our current civilization is in it's infancy. We have been influenced yet again to advance quickly and, of course, multiply. This time around we've just about maxed out the capacity of the life support systems of the planet to support the inhabitant population. Apparently, even the visitor intervention team is concerned!

Now... do you think for a second that a group of advanced space-faring resource-exploring visitors who have been interacting with Earth inhabitants for 450,000 years would not be totally aware of the situation that "they" had helped create in the first place?

This may come as a shock to some people, but WE are one of the resources that the visitors have been working all this time to develop. Some people immediately jump to the horrible conclusion that we are merely cattle to be consumed by the visitors. But, if you consider that cattle don't need to be advanced 3rd density entities (ie., self-aware) if the reason for their existence is merely to be consumed. In fact, non-sentient animals would be much easier to manage.

The fact that the intervention has been going on for so long, and that the visitors are obviously communicating with the inhabitants in many different ways helps establish the importance of the sentient inhabitants.

So, there's really no reason to "beam us all up" when we have been purposefully "enhanced" to be the intelligent, responsible caretakers of this planet (something that the visitors can't do and aren't interested in doing). Obviously, the visitors want access to the resources of this planet or they wouldn't have gone to all this trouble in the first place.

What the visitors seem to keep communicating to us all is that we must take full responsibility for our planet and it's well-being. That's the message that keeps being repeated over and over again. It makes alot of sense, too.

Best to all,
Seekntruth

Last edited by seekntruth; 01-11-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"If there is technology that is 10,000 year in advance and we are visiting other Galaxies,why all the underground bases, why do they want population reduction"

very good point indeed.

hmmmmmmmmmm.

"10,000 year in advance"

reeeeaaaaaaaallllllly?

okie dokie.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #16
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

seekntruth :Interesting comments! I would like to hear your comments on this.
If we have been enhanced as you suggest and our evolution monitored ( I agree with your line of thought) and been given the planet to manage. Why has there been for many thousand years suppression, greed evolving into the mess we are in today?
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #17
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
seekntruth :Interesting comments! I would like to hear your comments on this.
If we have been enhanced as you suggest and our evolution monitored ( I agree with your line of thought) and been given the planet to manage. Why has there been for many thousand years suppression, greed evolving into the mess we are in today?
If I may butt in: Because there is intrigue upon intrigue. Have you guys thought of this: If they SAY they are 10.000 years ahead, it simply means that they HOPE it will take 10.000 years before their 'secrets' and their implications are known by us:

This is a Conscious Universe. 'They' (those who hold us in bondage) have tried to supress this information in many, many ways.
A Conscious Universe means that in the future (not 10,000 years!) we will have direct interface with our machinery, gadets, housing, vehicles and so forth. We will be able to control them with our minds.

Our DNA has a virtual part, a faster-than-light part. This has tremendous implications as well.

These things put together are already known to man. In fact it was known to man 10,000 years ago, at least!

The reason we are living as if it were not known, is the art of supression that they truly master. By fear, by bribery, by flattery. Yes, flattery.

For generations they have hijacked our most gifted psychics, not least of all by flattery: Your abilities are so valuable and important and we are the only ones that can make proper use of them. Come with us and you will not regret it.

I made the OP on this thead: Why it is dicey to gather Star-, Crystal- and Indigo children.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ighlight=dicey

This is the story of how the gifted children that Andreija Puharich brought together 20 years ago, all ended up in the hands of the alphabet agencies!

The agencies scour all avenues in order to secure their access to these individuals. Schools such as the Berkeley Psychic Institute and the like are likewise providers of a rich harvest of these gifted individuals.

In the meantime they pay all kinds of organisations and research facilities to spread the word that these gifts do not exist, or if they do, in a very limited scope and in very few people.

Carl Sagan was one of 'their' academics chosen to portray a very limited version of reality and the workings of the Universe. There are many others in the same service, now and in the past.

If one compares the progress of the blossoming of such abilities to that of popping popcorn: In the beginning there is the odd pop, then more and more until it is a crescendo and all are open.

The present world population is no accident: We know, in the deeper and more hidden recesses of our mind, what it takes to break the monoply of power. It will be like the popping of popcorn, accelerating all the while, until with a crescendo, most of us have popped. We all have these abilities, and this is the time it no longer will remain a secret. It will be a contageous happening.

So, there is no reason to be discouraged. WE already know more about THEM than they are comfortable with. This knowledge is greatly assisting us!

Last edited by Josefine; 01-11-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #18
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

UFO WAR shall we say STAR WARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-4dKFcMdZY

http://www.edgrimsley.com/
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #19
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What struck me was the date 2017 as the year of possible mass extinction. Last year I had a dream that I'll die in 2017 or 2018. This message was delivered to me by an unfriendly entity, whom I made disintegrate by the power of my thoughts. However in another dream( or maybe it was the same dream, I don't remember) I was alive and well in my new body and the date was 2046.

whew - I do like your second dream better!!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
whew - I do like your second dream better!!
Me too. I can add that the living conditions in part two were a little downgraded when compared to the present times. It was like going back about 80 years. I remember that in the house I was in, there was no door but a piece of material instead. However the weather was nice, it was warm and the sun was shining...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #21
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Whats weird about this and lots of similar type information, is that if "they or them" are so advanced ahead of us (10,000 plus years ahead in technology etc, etc) and then they want to enslave us in the eventual BIG takeover. eg: 2012 blah, blah of our planet, then why don't they just use their big ray guns, interdimensional array bag of tricks and just do the damn thing. If 98% of the planet are just mindless, tranced out "dumb sheep" who haven't a clue who they are or where they're going, I just don't understand why don't just get it over and done with.. I just don't get it. You know what I mean? I'm probabaly wrong, but I look forward to a response to this...
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #22
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Good point Russ, if they have so much technology, do they really need to dig underground ? Do they need to control our minds with TV's, video games movies etc.
Maybe its all part of disinformation to keep us guesing and not knowing what is true and what is a lie. I had a short discussion with C77, and his point of view is " You have all the answers within you...trust your inner voice and IGNORE your MIND !!!"

And think he is totally right.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #23
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

My thoughts exactly Someone is playing games with our minds and lives and it needs to be investigated way beyound words of passive expressions. People we need to get to the bottom of this garbage. I'm not interested in an entertainment evironment, just plane out right truth, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TO OFFER! GET MAD AND GET SOME PROF!

Last edited by PartOfOne; 01-11-2009 at 03:19 PM.
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #24
vipersocks
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
I think you could include some of the people reading this forum to become/stay informed of the actuality (vs. the entrained "reality"). But, it's definitely a very small percentage of the planetary population.

What was interesting to me about that comment by Jake was that I recall reading someone say that secret military technology was moving ahead at a rate of 40 years for each calendar year. If that rate is now 10,000 years for each calendar year then the level of acceleration is incredible.

Unfortunately, I have suspected this to be true for some time now.

Best to all,
Seekntruth
If the tech is 10000 years ahead of what exists in the mainstream and is moving ahead at the rate of 40 years per calendar year, if you do the maths you find that this technology has been developed for 250 years assuming the 40 years per year rule has been constant.

Interesting no?

All the best everyone,

Si
vipersocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #25
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Right on, man!
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote