Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Check out the sun right now!

Holy bejesus!

I urge everyone who reads this forum to go outside and look at the sun! If you have clear skies even better.

Do not look directly at it, obviously. Get a pair of sunglasses and go outside. Either extend your hand to block only the sun itself and look around your hand, or use a wall or a bigger object in front of you to block the sunlight from hitting your eyes. Now look very closely around the sun - all around. Notice what you see? Orbs everywhere! They are all around and you can see them reflecting the sunlight. They look like moths around a light, except these are orbs!

I started checking them out yesterday at around 2PM Eastern time and looked at them for hours, even when the sun was going down it was still going on. This is amazing! I cannot believe no one has mentioned anything on this forum.

If you have a camera go film now!

Enjoy and please tell everyone you know to go outside and look.

Here's one of the pictures I took with my 3.2 megapixel camera. It's the best I could do. I took several but since the sun is so bright, it's hard to get a good one, especially since the orbs move really fast.

PS: You might want to save the image and zoom in for a closer look.

Last edited by NeoEmc2; 11-14-2009 at 02:50 PM.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Check out the sun right now!

I will check it out tomorrow...sun's down now. I can see the orbs in your photo, what in the heck are they?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Well...Ive just had a look! in the lower atmosphere between 10-200 meters there is a lot of seed fluffy type things swirling in all directions....HOWEVER...

further up there are these small type lights/orbs, buggered if i really know, but they all are moving in the same direction, close to the edge of the sun from 7 oclock -3oclock direction...never noticed that before, i am looking with the edge of my roof gutter blocking the sun, just, but can clearly see these"whatever they are....im off for another look!

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Hmmmm...hard to look for to long...maybe just very high bits of fluffy seed pods/debris or ????
Old 11-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what location / and, time of the day - was the photo taken ???

(note; just cause it's daylight-doesn't mean, the stars are NOT there)

they twinkle, both night and day...

this maybe; of interest to you

here's the pic http://a52.g.akamaitech.net/f/52/827...chStars-01.jpg

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...r-quartet.html

AUSTIN, Texas — A quartet of stars has been discovered in an intimate cosmic dance, swirling around each other within a region about the same as Jupiter's orbit around the sun.

Astronomers say a gaseous disk might have once engulfed and pushed the stars into their tight orbits.

Though bright, the stellar system was thought to be a single star dubbed BD -22°5866. Now, research presented here today at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society reveals the pinpoint of light is a rare system of four closely orbiting stars. The group is located about 166 light-years from the sun. In our sky, they are just south of the constellation Aquarius.

Each of the stars is about half as massive as the sun and older than 500 million years. The sun, by comparison, is 4.6 billion years old.

Since most stars form as part of a multiple-star system, the new findings could have implications for understanding the evolution of stars.

Evgenya Shkolnik of the University of Hawaii's Institute for Astronomy and NASA Astrobiology Institute and colleagues spotted the foursome while surveying hundreds of nearby low-mass stars with the Keck I telescope and the Canada-France-Hawaii telescope, both on the summit of Mauna Kea.

At the time of the observations, two of the stars were orbiting each other at 300,000 mph (483,000 kilometers per hour), taking under five days to complete an orbit. The other couple had an orbit speed of 120,000 miles per hour (193,000 kilometers per hour) and takes about 55 days for a complete jaunt around their common gravitational midpoint in space.

The first pair has an orbit radius of at most .06 astronomical units (AU), where one AU is the average distance between Earth and the sun. The second pair has a maximum radius of .26 AU.

The two pairs also promenade each other in less than nine years with a maximum radius of just 5.8 AU. Jupiter, to compare, is 5.2 AU from the sun.

The researchers say that fewer than 1 in 2,000 stars observed might be involved in such intimately bound systems.

"The extraordinarily tight configuration of this stellar system tells us that there may have been a single gaseous disk that forced them into such small orbits within the first 100,000 years of their evolution," Shkolnik said, "as the stars could not have formed so close to one another."

In fact, the spin energy of the more rapidly rotating pair, mixed with the gravitational interaction between the two pairs, has pushed the other pair farther away over the years.

"At one point early in its history, it was even closer than we see now," Shkolnik told SPACE.com.

The research has been submitted to the Astrophysical Journal Letters
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:46 AM   #6
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Whatever i saw were moving, left to right, a little faster than seeing satellites moving in the night sky.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #7
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

This is happening as we speak
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

It's still happening folks. It's ongoing and it gives me chills to be watching this occur. There are so many orbs orbiting the earth right now, it's crazy.

Looking at the sun with edge of your roof in the way seems to work the best. I hope someone is filming this.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

These things are being spotted around the sun more and more frequently, i guess the main reason they are spotted around the sun as opposed to anywhere else is because of the use of infra red cameras which function by picking up the infra red lightwaves that bounce off the ufo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpEsP...video_response

Pretty amazing that these things are now being viewed with the naked eye in the visible light spectrum fully decloaked.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #10
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Bump! It's happening still folks. There are tens even twenties of these orbs around the sun at any time right now. It looks amazing - at least for me it does. I have clear blue skies right now. I suggest for everyone to check it out right now if you have time and film it if you can.