Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Talk about Blue Flames!

In the morning rush hour, at 07.47, showed the special phenomenon in the sky. Thousands of people across northern Norway has been joined by the phenomenon, and the phone lines to both Altaposten, most other northern Norwegian media, and also the capital of the newspapers have glowed.

Rotating ball
The phenomenon described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Helio was growing, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

The whole thing lasted just under one minute and then spiral in the sky collapsed, leaving it in a dark, circular "hole" in the night sky.

- It was a very special sight, a kind of white spiral, giant, who lit up the sky. Eventually, it was a big, black ring with a bright green (aurora colored) tail behind him. In the end, only the tail again, and it could be seen in the sky about 10 minutes afterwards as well, writes Liv Reidun Tverelv in an e-mail to Altaposten.

- It looked just like the moon, "went on a spin," writes Peter Vang from Nordreisa.

Many observations
The phenomenon was observed over northern Norway, and both Altaposten and other media have received many inquiries from people who wonder about what could be talking about.

Altaposten appreciate both possible explanations and more pictures / movies of the phenomenon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-RSS&ATTR=News

Last edited by BROOK; 12-10-2009 at 04:18 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gDPS_Nq0PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pesqQpi6KC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBUW_MZkQ30

Last edited by BROOK; 12-09-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

May be testing some kind of weapon...
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

A portal comes to mind
Old 12-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So brook, should we go there or not?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So brook, should we go there or not?
I think it would probably be the best place to go....haha
Check out those blue flames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3z8DlNZKag

And this comes to mind....

Each planet receives its portion of the Taran morphogenetic field. Earth received its portion 25 million years ago, when the Halls of Amenti were constructed.

This pattern of energy/morphogenetic field had the appearance of a standing wave pattern, composed of fourth and fifth dimensional frequencies, and thus appearing as blue in color.

Visually, this standing wave pattern looks like an electric blue flame with a pale shade of green, several inches in height.

The Blue flame constitutes Earth’s portion of Tara’s morphogenetic field.

The souls on Earth can ascend out of the HU-1 incarnational cycles through the fifth dimension – Blue Flame – and continue their evolution through Tara.

Last edited by BROOK; 12-09-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

You beat me to it Brook...just about to post!! Very wierd tho...on the eve of Obama upcoming speech hey!! Connection??

A mysterious spiral of light has appeared in northern Norway one day before President Obama arrives to give his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech in Oslo. The spiral has baffled experts who do not believe it is related to the Aurora Borealis. Speculation that it is a rocket launched by the Russian Northern Fleet has been denied by Russian authorities. Similarly the Norwegian military has claimed no knolwedge of any rocket launches in the area. There has been speculation that it may be some exotic weapon system, the opening of a space-time portal, or even UFO activity. Obama’s arrival in Norway on December 10 to give his acceptance speech only adds to the mysterious appearance of the lights. Is it a pure coincidence or is it in some way related to Obama’s upcoming speech?

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...e-Prize-speech

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #8
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

probably shock testing the masses, or maybe Obama's gift of gab goes farther then we originaly thought. Either way the important thing is not to panic.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

project blue beam style hologram to test public reaction before going for the big one ?? (et invasion , v style) the blue spiral might be phi. portal?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #10
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
project blue beam style hologram to test public reaction before going for the big one ?? (et invasion , v style) the blue spiral might be phi. portal?
that sprang to my mind too
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:

Quite right there pineal, Project Bluebeam without question imo.
Check out http://2012info.ca/articles/?p=288 and judge for yourself.

Quote:
It involves two things. A technologically simulated “second coming” and the reemergence of new “MONTAUK” type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a “rapture” type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new “Messiah” will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing “holy wars”.The “BLUE BEAM PROJECT” will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #12
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Quite right there pineal, Project Bluebeam without question imo.
Check out http://2012info.ca/articles/?p=288 and judge for yourself.
this is what i find hard to take, as i believe it may have a part to play in the not so distant future, i find it difficult because it just so wrong on so many levels, ultimate act od decite!
really messing with folks heads is not going to have a good outcome
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #13
GoingToFast
Banned

Heir is another one if you haven't seen this one before, it's very similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_y5r7vHio
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:56 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

The source of the light looks to come from behind the small montain, producing the blue helicoidal gazeous light that hit the stratosphere at 45 degree angle and cast the white large spiral.

I think it comes from the ground and the blue light produce the large white spiral.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
The source of the light looks to come from behind the small montain, producing the blue helicoidal gazeous light that hit the stratosphere at 45 degree angle and cast the white large spiral.

I think it comes from the ground and the blue light produce the large white spiral.

Namaste, Steven
There appears to be two or three sources of light. The object or missile's leaking fuel burning creating the larger lighter colored spiral, the rocket engine creating the smaller darker (or blue) spiral, and a source on the ground. Its hard to tell as the best stills have a high contrast and could be time exposures but it does look like there is a light source on the ground pointed toward the object which makes sense I guess if you're shooting mult-million dollar (or rubles?) missiles off at night. I'm more inclined to think that it is just illumination from the brilliance of the fuel burning in a kind of aerosol though.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I have never seen a perfect rocket accident. But I think the Russians have figured it out without any interference from the Galactic Federation. (There you go Swanny, I knew we could get them involved somehow) At least I now know why they have been visiting Russia. For all you weather balloon debuggers out there who have solved the case, I present you with this paradox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op1X3i10iC0
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #17
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
There appears to be two or three sources of light. The object or missile's leaking fuel burning creating the larger lighter colored spiral, the rocket engine creating the smaller darker (or blue) spiral, and a source on the ground. Its hard to tell as the best stills have a high contrast and could be time exposures but it does look like there is a light source on the ground pointed toward the object which makes sense I guess if you're shooting mult-million dollar (or rubles?) missiles off at night. I'm more inclined to think that it is just illumination from the brilliance of the fuel burning in a kind of aerosol though.
I have hard time to accept the idea of a rocket. It looks more like High energy plasma beam. The color matches... Nikola Tesla have written about it. It is known to be used today in military space program and apparently used against 'visitors'. I've seen some nasa video using it in space in Earth's orbit. I will try to find it tonight.

To produce HEPB you need high potential, high frequency. Similar to lightning at a smaller scale. It would also explain the bright light above the montain at ground level.

I think it is human military device, but not a rocket.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #18
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My first thought too...from the photos it seemed like the light was coming from the mountain and it had a very technical or electronic appearance as though it was being projected onto the sky, not from the sky.

Steve Quayle recently spoke of portals being created from the Hadron collidor and other black ops projects....If the Showdown in DC story is true...hopefully the criminals are all bailing this dimension since they know their days are numbered!

ByeBye...now hurry along and don't let the door hit'ya, where the good lord split'ya!! (or the portal)
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:53 AM   #19
theseeker64
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That's what I was thinking as well. They are testing us.

My son think's it is a fake and is photo shopped
theseeker64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #20
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

That's it? What about my moccasins?

That vortex is hard at work on your posts. I don't scroll because I am to tired so I will only be able to read half your posts. Maybe one of the Mods can help you with that.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #21
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #22
GoingToFast
Banned

My 10 cents :

NOT fake !!

It's a Missile Failing !!!

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #23
GoingToFast
Banned

x

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
You should also realice that there is a WHOLE LOT HAPPENING in Scandinavia right-now with the Climate Conference AND Nobel Prize with Obama as one of the recipiants at the same time.

That is actually quit alot !!!

There is also a lot of ThoroughBreed Politisians in Scandinavia from all over the world so at this moment there could be a possible meating betwine high Digneteries of Earth and one or more ET-race
Possible invasion....
Old 12-09-2009, 10:52 PM   #25
GoingToFast
Banned

x

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 03:58 AM.