Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 12:13 AM   #401
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Blossom Goodchild was sincere with her apologies.

The ones that are angry at her should look at themselves FIRST, for believing in such BS. They are responsible for their own behavior.

She has A LOT of courage and integrity for acknowledging her mistakes like she did in front of us.

Like many others stated, there is A LESSON to take from this non-event:

Humanity has to get rid of it's victim mentality and cease to wait for being 'rescued' for the very problems it creates in the first place.

-- We are the only one able to save ourselves. --

Nobody else ,ETs or whatever are supposed to intervene in our own bussiness.
(Which is something already occurring tough, with 'bad' ETs)

WHY Blossom GOT FOOLED TO THE BONE ?

It could possibly be:

1- Lower astral 4th density beings 'playing' ping-pong with the channeler.

OR

2- SATELLITE RETRANSMISSION TECHNOLOGY

Like stated here:

http://engtovo.wordpress.com/2008/10...ild-situation/

And here:

From Stewart Swerdlow at:
http://www.expansions.com/

(He has been saying this for years.)

salute.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-20-2008 at 01:29 AM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:01 AM   #402
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Blossom Goodchild has begun to channel again

While the following may be a confirmation of many of my own thoughts and intuitive observations, I understand that many are still very upset about this event. You have my deepest support as you continue to process this. And continue you should because, essentially, the 14th was only the beginning. From the 10-14-08 Blogspot site I bring you this excerpt of Blossom's latest channeling:

Quote:
May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.
Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:02 PM   #403
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Here is Matthews take on the 14th October "non-event":

Quote:
1. This is Matthew, with loving greetings from all souls at this station. Although the economy globally and the presidential election in the United States are of greater interest worldwide, I begin by addressing an issue that has aroused feelings that include disappointment, disillusionment and anger among those who expected to see a large lightship October 14 and “I knew it was a hoax” from other quarters. The announcement was not a hoax, and we honor the radiant soul who received the message about the ship's appearance and courageously disseminated it.

2. The crew and passengers who intended to be evident in your skies on that day were much more disappointed than you—they have long been in a state of eagerness and readiness. You awaited their scheduled appearance for only a few weeks; they have awaited for several years the abatement of belligerence and violence on the planet so safety could be assured to all who would hail the unveiling of their presence. However, they feel no anger toward the ones in government who pooh-pooh their very existence and at the same time are developing weaponry to annihilate the spacecrafts. Nor do the ship's occupants feel disillusioned because some who were longing to see the ship now regard its occupants as promise-breakers or too weak to deal with all potentials in the air and on the ground or exceedingly foolish for having announced the date when they would show themselves.

3. It is so that lighted sources of telepathic information refrain from giving specific times for any event because of the many variables that can and often do alter a situation—only if you had the benefit of our vantage point could you understand as we can the effects of constant energetic fluctuations. If you were given precise dates, your hopes and optimism would rise, and if those times could not be met for a cogent reason, it is natural that you could feel They let us down. But it also is true that you are weary of hearing “soon” and want concrete evidence that it is not a fantasy that your space brotherhood are helping you end third density's violence and corruption. Absolutely they are, but since their help isn't in a form you can see, like an electrician replacing bad wiring, doubts about any extraterrestrial help were setting in along with fear that the planet's many precarious situations are beyond salvaging. Those kinds of feelings add more negativity to disperse, so it was agreed by all involved in the appearance plan that in this rare exception to generalities insofar as a timeline, the date when the ship would uncloak itself would be given. Regarding the opinions that announcing that date was foolish because it gave the dark ones time to prepare something sinister, I shall tell you that for quite some time they have been well prepared in every minute, or so they think, to prevent the world from knowing the truth that our space family is ever-present.

4. I believe it is called “Monday morning quarterbacking” when criticism is leveled at the players because their game plan went splendidly until the last moments, when it went awry—but why it did can be explained only after the fact. In this case, the appearance of a large ship for a period of days to show everyone “We come in peace, not conquest” was the game plan, and it went awry shortly before the uncloaking was scheduled, when ground intelligence notified the ship commander that the safety net on the planet appeared to have been compromised. The conclusion was that a delay with all its repercussions was far better than risking the possibility of jeopardy to those who would joyously rally to see undeniable proof, They ARE here! Your space brotherhood understood that their decision would incur strong reactions, even their loss of credibility with some souls, but safety for all on the planet was and will continue to be the decisive factor determining their activities. While the dark ones' efforts to destroy the ship would be futile—large ships have more powerful protective mechanisms than small reconnaissance craft—the attempts could have injurious fallout for the populace. If you are among those who publicized the event to family and friends who now are laughing, don't be dismayed—very likely they will join in the rejoicing when the ship does appear.

5. Please do not think there was only negative response to the delay! Mother, please copy the email I asked you to save because it is a lovely example of the grace with which many people reacted.

“Boy, judging by the reaction of some folks to the no-show, I wouldn’t come either if I was an ET. Actually, judging from my own reaction to the entire event, and listening to my inner guides, I’d have to say that the event, such as it was, was actually a success, as it got a whole bunch of people thinking about what WOULD happen if they DID show up. It’s sort of like a dry run to get everybody thinking and juiced up. Otherwise they probably WOULD have BLOWN people's MINDS (literally!). What’s a few more weeks or months after all these years anyway. They’ll show up at the right time.”

6. Thank you, Mother. Many others also accepted the non-appearance with equanimity, patience and no loss of conviction that the ship will come, and this is most gratifying to lighted souls in body or spirit everywhere. Let me correct myself— “come” is not the right word because it signifies that the ship has left your vicinity, and it has not. It is so close to you that a few especially attuned souls sense its presence “under wraps,” which can be removed in an instant—their cloaking/uncloaking technology is quite astonishing. That said, I shall stick out my neck and add that you will see this ship “soon”!
http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=93&z=2
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:03 PM   #404
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

As shown from the post above it is very possible to interpret this thing as simply a "dry run". It would not have had the same effect if a specific date was not given like this. It forced a lot of slumbering people into more awareness of what is going on. It planted a seed into mass consciousness that this is something humanity must now prepare themselves for. It also brought a lot of different rubbish/stuff to the surface in people so they could process it out of the system (fear, anger, expectations, hope, save-me-mentality etc.). Overall, the positive/uplifting effect of this "non-event" far exceeded the fleeting negative responses as the level of consciousness of humanity keeps rising.

Most people that participated in this experience/non-experience are somewhat aware people. Very few of these people will choose to remain in a state of disappointment/anger/mistrust/blame because of this thing. Most who do are already in that state from before, and this gave them an excellent opporunity to face that (or not). Those who invested the most into this are those who have handled it in the most evolved/mature/responsible way (Brad Johnson with his http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/ website is a good example. Instead of giving up and shutting down he has learned from this and transformed his site accordingly).

Rigid beliefsystems are the true enemy within. Brad has shown a lot of people that even when you believe so strongly and invest so much, it is fully possible to keep your beliefs in a highly flexible state. Always allowing for the possability of learning/change/transmutation/evolving. There are no right beliefs and/or wrong beliefs in reality. There are only beliefsystems that are more dys-functional than others. First step in evolving happens when the individual understands that beliefs are a matter of choice. Second step is altering dys-functional beliefs to more functional ones. Anger/disappointment/blame etc. is a strong indicator that something in your beliefsystem needs to be altered. Brad is a good example for many people on how smoothly that can be done if you can maintain a healthy distance to your own beliefs. What some refer to as "truth" is not a belief of any kind. It is simply that which is left when all beliefs are gone.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #405
Tuza

Sanat, what do you think Matthew meant by the statement:

"and it went awry shortly before the uncloaking was scheduled, when ground intelligence notified the ship commander that the safety net on the planet appeared to have been compromised. The conclusion was that a delay with all its repercussions was far better than risking the possibility of jeopardy to those who would joyously rally to see undeniable proof, ....

I would be interested to hear what you think this means....I know I am a dumb woman.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #406
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Sanat, what do you think Matthew meant by the statement:

"and it went awry shortly before the uncloaking was scheduled, when ground intelligence notified the ship commander that the safety net on the planet appeared to have been compromised. The conclusion was that a delay with all its repercussions was far better than risking the possibility of jeopardy to those who would joyously rally to see undeniable proof, ....

I would be interested to hear what you think this means....I know I am a dumb woman.
You are not a dumb anything my friend. Don't speak like that.

I don't actually know what is meant by this. But we do know that the dark cabal do not want disclosure to occur for obvious reasons and would do anything to prevent it from happening. It could mean that they found a way to harm people that for some reason could not be prevented by the ETs.

It is good to consider that those with a greater perspective cannot always reveal every detail to those with a lesser perspective. One reason for this is that those with a lesser perspective simply would misunderstand. It is not exactly a "need-to-know" based system like that of the dark cabal. But a light version of it perhaps. This is not ideal, but necessary at this stage when so many people are at so wastly different levels of development. The difference from the dark way is, of course, that the Light way is working towards full disclosure for all. Everything should be transparent, but this is not yet possible. Sometimes (if not often) the ones with a greater perspective must "fool" and "provoke" those with lesser a perspective a little in order to shake them out of their rigid narrow beliefsystems. The "goal" is not to convince people to believe a specific thing or not, but rather to loosen the rigidity of any beliefsystem.

You can always write to Matthew and ask him. Only have to wait a month for him to answer...

Last edited by Sanat; 10-23-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #407
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat Isn't that the same guy who Said that OBAMA Is a light worker? When you channel things entities tend to play tricks on you. If you keep talking to them they will stay with you for the most part pretending to be something their not. If you need a history lesson on how rigged elections are PM me. For the obama being a lightworker part I will have to say "No". Every single politician has an agenda for themselves most of the time. If you can't see that then you might wanna check out the history of most of them...
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #408
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

just for giggles...

Alabama spelled backwards. Amabala
http://www.history.navy.mil/danfs/a7/amabala.htm
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:56 PM   #409
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bashars take on 14th october (pre october 14th)

The ET being Bashar (channeled live by Darryl Anka) talks about the 14th october event/non-event: http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10/2012-evolution-podcast-for-october-23rd.html

Basically he says that contact is becoming more and more imminent due to mankinds rising level of consciousness, and that this is something that more and more people are "picking up on" or "downloading". He does not guarantee for that specific date, but repeats that an event like that is imminent.

Further, he says that sometimes it is necessary to give out a specific date like that in order to measure collective/individual response and "degree of readiness". A "dry run" in other words. It seems that Matthew and Bashar are pretty much on the same page with regards to this.

Quote from Bashar (as accurate as I bothered to):

Quote:
Lets make a comment on the fact that more and more people are recieving the impression that it will be happening. Sometimes the dates they (channelers/seers) recieve in this download of information is accurate and sometimes they are interpretations. But that is not really the point. The point is that more and more people know that contact is imminent. Thats what they are picking up on.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #410
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

The website www.abovetopsecret has a thread posted by Hidden_Hand that is worth reading.

I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

The following is his comment about Blossom Goodchild when he answered a question:
“So could the predictions of federation of light's "Goodchild" could have been true in a sense instead of a UFO or our understanding of a UFO could be light bearers influencing mankind ascend / descend to a higher/lower vibration status?"

“She has a good heart. She just tuned into the "wrong channel" and listened to the wrong programme. I mentioned before, that if one does not exercise the appropriate protection, and discernment, what was initially a positive channel can very easily become unknowingly corrupted by a negative one. When they start giving you dates and times, you know that something is amiss. Giving dates and times that are not going to come to pass, succeeds in putting out the Light of the 'channeller's message, by destroying the credibility of the messenger.”

I had already formed a similar assessment. At the time Blossom came forth with her first channeled message AFTER Oct. 14, I concluded she had fallen into a role of blindly worshiping the F.O.L., and wasn’t willing to use common reasoning skills to demand answers from the F.O.L. to reveal who they really were. If there are 6 billion incarnated people living on earth, there likely are 6 billion disincarnated spirits willing to take advantage of an unsuspecting channeler. Interested readers may want to look into a similar scenario that occurred with the channeler Nancy Lieder back in 2003.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:20 PM   #411
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
The website www.abovetopsecret has a thread posted by Hidden_Hand that is worth reading.

I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html
That is interesting Kathy. Have you heard about "the revelations of an elite familiy insider"? That seems to be much the same thing as this "Hidden hand" person.

I don't see her as worshipping the FOL as you call it. She is just excited about what she do. Listen to what Bashar (post above) has to say about it. Personally I resonnate most strongly with his and Matthews take on the whole issue. As this Hidden Hand person says; channelers are often influenced by their own interpretations and ideas of things (and negative entities that pretend to be the positive ones). A pure channel is very rare. It is up to each person to discern any message from any channelers. There is truth in it and there is distortions. It is the same with religious texts like the Bible. Truth, but distorted and hard to discern. Don't you think this serves a greater purpose? If everything was handed down to us as 100% truth, how would we develop any discernment?

Last edited by Sanat; 10-24-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #412
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

With regard to the reports of widespread sigthings in the US, Commander Adama has this to say:

Quote:
This is a quick update about current happenings.

As I am sure many of you have heard, or will hear; there have been massive extra-terrestrial ship sightings within the state of Texas as well as other states within the United States of America. Some of these ships have been spotted as being very large in the night sky. My ET contacts have just contacted me and informed me as to what is happening.

First of all, this is NOT the October 14th event. What this is is a prelude of what is to come. These sightings are just a consciousness and awareness booster. This is a step being taken to get humanity to the point where a very profound worldwide extra-terrestrial event can occur. That is nearing manifestation, though we do not know exactly when it will happen and won’t know until it actually does occur.

The following is a message from an off-planet representative of the Galactic Federation of Light. As a reminder, I do not channel these messages, but am told what to write through direct telepathic communication.

“Hello and Greetings. Currently what you are seeing and hearing about is a public showing of some of our ships. Of course, from time to time this does happen. We plan to escalate these showings over a period of a couple of months which will lead up to an October 14th type event as was talked about on your planet. At this time, your Earth is begging for change and is under extreme amounts of stress. You are amidst a global financial crisis that continues to worsen every week, as well as an election in the United States of America that is being heralded as one of the most important elections. Governments worldwide are also clearly trying to bail themselves out of a situation that will lead to their downfall. As you can see, your planet is going through some very rough times. However, with all of this happening, First Contact and Ascension are quickly moving forward to manifestation. Everything is related to one another and our presence is not coincidental in occurring around this critical time in Earth’s history. Just know that we are here, and the day is quickly approaching for our reunion with you. We are waiting for everything to play out before we make our major move. And it shall be soon.”

Extra-terrestrial ship sightings will become more frequent and numerous starting now until the early parts of 2009. Everything that is happening on the planet is interconnected to creating change and set us on a direct path towards First Contact and Ascension. Things are going to start becoming more profound in a positive way! Are you ready?

Love and Light,

Commander Adama
Old 10-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #413
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sanat do you have any pictures?? I mean real good quality ones not grainy what's that pics
Until I see proof I'm not going to believe it.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #414
Tuza

Now Swanny I can't believe you said that yet you a member of the forum, ye of little faith. I don't need to see anything to know there up there, I again refer to those with those infra-red binoc's filming those ufos fighting in the skies. We couldn't see them with ordinary views, it costs a lot of money for those viewers.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #415
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

That is OK Swanny. I am not here to convince you of anything. I could care less what you choose to believe or not. Fortunatly, that is all your business, and not mine. But thank you for sharing that with everyone.

Anyway, this happening is so fresh that I guess more reports and pictures and videos will be coming soon.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:40 AM   #416
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I haven't said I don't believe in UFOs
When I was a boy me and my Mum watched one in the sky for maybe 20 mins before it flew away.
But with all this talk of them being here and showing themselves I would like to see a proper picture of one.
And for the record I don't believe Blossom is anything more than a mad old woman
Old 10-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #417
MusicLover

I completely agree with you Swammy.They picked their little date and made excuses later.Not a shred of proof to say any of what they are saying is real.Just having faith without anything to back it up is very weak minded in my opinion.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:06 PM   #418
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Resistance to logic is not necessarily a positive trait.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #419
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

If you go to http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/, the first video posted is of a large craft from Katy, TX filmed just last night! So the people from Katy who have been posting here (see the two or three threads about Katy, TX on this board) finally have proof out there.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #420
zorgon

Quote:
Swanny is following the white rabbit.

Hey Swammy... that white rabbit is tougher than you think'

Old 11-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #421
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hehe yea I know

Not going to get too close
Old 11-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #422
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #423
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.cosmicawareness.org
Cosmic Awareness has this to say about the October 14, 2008 showing of a space ship by the Galactic Federation of Light. First of all, the "powers that be" had planned to show a hologram of a UFO in the sky before the Presidential election. They woulod present it as an attack on the earth by hostile aliens. This would set up fear and possible riots.
This would in turn give them reason to declair marshall Law, suspending the election and allowing Bush to stay in power. What the Galactic Federation by announcing their appearance before the election was to cause the NWO to cancel their plans. Thus the whole United States has been saved from a horrible fate, and the election went off without a hitch. Thank God!
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:19 PM   #424
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Cosmic Awareness has this to say about the October 14, 2008 showing of a space ship by the Galactic Federation of Light. First of all, the "powers that be" had planned to show a hologram of a UFO in the sky before the Presidential election. They woulod present it as an attack on the earth by hostile aliens. This would set up fear and possible riots.
This would in turn give them reason to declair marshall Law, suspending the election and allowing Bush to stay in power. What the Galactic Federation by announcing their appearance before the election was to cause the NWO to cancel their plans. Thus the whole United States has been saved from a horrible fate, and the election went off without a hitch. Thank God!
I just discovered this post, Voltron. Cosmic Awareness might just be right, you know.

Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #425
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi voltron,

Perrrllleeeeeaaasssse!

Holographic alien events were batted around the internet for ages. John Lear mentioned the idea along with others, including myself.

I really do think that the Galactic Federation of Light are trying to clutch at straws here.

Even if it were true, they would have been cheating everybody, promoting the happening as an alien appearance and sucking everybody in, selling their tapes, books and souvenirs in the process.

It's probable that they have lost a lot of followers due to the Goodchild disaster and is trying to justify their error, turning the table round from them being a scam artist to being a saviour of souls.

Don't take this to heart. There always has been and will be false prophets who try it on, like jean Dixon who translated a vague renditon of Nostradamus into modern day English and took a thrashing, or the proper Goodchild who I'm sure didn't return any of the money she 'earned' from the error of her ways.

Beleive in what you beleive in. Stay with whichever belief keeps you comfortable. As the Americans say, "Whatever works for you".

As for me, although I never say what I think publicly have my own private ideas of the Galactic Federation of Light.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote