Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Timelines ("switching", Manifestation etc) - Your views

Ok guys so im pretty sure a lot of you are aware of manifestation and timelines. The theory (or truth? ) goes a little like this. There are at any given moment an infinite number of timelines where in one you are who you are now, in another you are who you are now with a pretzel in your pocket, the king of england, the king of england with a pretzel in your pocket, an astronaut, and astronomer, etc etc. You get the idea. Well, what im looking for here is everyones views on the subject, and any websites etc that you have come accross that speaks of this stuff with a bit of clarity.

I'm hoping to compile this thread into a database for this subject so it will have all the information at hand that we can collectivly get together. Its quite an uber subject as im sure anyone who knows a bit about it is well aware.

So get cracking
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Timelines ("switching", Manifestation etc) - Your views

Timeline switching is happening.....

it is something i've become aware of....'

waiting to see how it plays out....

let's just say everything happens for a reason....

were about to find out what reason that is....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I had a few dreams in the past, in which I was ME but in a different body. Once I looked in the mirror in the dream to check what I looked like...and I had long, black curly/wavy hair and blue eyes. I knew I was me but the face in the mirror was different...i do not know if this pertains to this thread...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

sounds like it....

evidence should be impartial.....

for your eyes only so to speak...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Be careful what you choose to manifest. Think it threw all the way to the end. I focused on a radiant zone/kin domain and what happened was that I switched into another timeline in which my brother in law's grandpa died. I am maintaining his kin domain now. I never dreamed or imagine myself living here. Grandpa was a brillant man and it is perfect but I wish he were here I really liked him a lot.

What was real nice was he waited to cross over (go into the light) until the end of summer. All the while he was helping me with knowledge. For instance when I needed a tool he would tell me where it was by showing me a picture of it in my mind. Also, I would just say out loud, I need to do this and I don't know how, then the answer would just pop into my head, do it this way... He's gone now because he says we made it okay through the summer the rest is easy. Not, but that's okay.

What did it feel like to switch. Like bubbles and waves for about three weeks. I don't know how else to discribe it. Things like bumps in the street appearing and disappearing.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread...important concepts.
Jack, you asked:
Quote:
what im looking for here is everyones views on the subject
Are you sitting down?
Time lines can only exist in your brain...neurologically speaking (I've done the homework) the progression of time is created in the brain, that's how perception works, through our senses to our brains with a very minor delay...your actually seeing what your eyes transmitted to your brain a fraction of a second ago. Your brain is a pattern making tool...only.
In other words...true reality has only one instant...it's called now.
Anything past or future is illusion created by consciousness...not real.
Now is the working part of your existence, and the only 'real' part...don't waste it.

I've been very interested in "time" forever...and drew the above conclusion through much research. I believe that anyone who studies the concept of time long enough, will draw the same.

I will, however, remain absolutely open to any new light shed on the subject...and look forward to where this thread goes.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #7
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Rareheart your post is interesting. Would you recommend a book or two, or a website so I can learn about this. Thanks, Marguerite
Old 11-11-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, all that exists is the eternal now.

According to mainstream Zen Buddhism and also according to philosophers such as Martin Heidegger (around 100 years ago, when this topic was being explored in Western philosophy):

The eternal now is precisely what existence is. It is all that existence is. (And time doesn't "flow".)

There are lots of different ways of explaining the illusion of time flowing, but yes, the accepted truth is that it's definitely all in your head.

This still leaves the question of how do we explain change -- independently of any concept of time? For instance, the eternal now does change. This is pretty abstract philosophy, though, so I'd better stop "now". Don't want to give people a headache.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:18 AM   #9
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

On second thoughts, I should mention that in addition to what exists (the eternal now) there's also all the other stuff that has being. For instance, anything that could potentially exist has being, even if it isn't actual.

Each different timeline is supposedly created by making a choice. Another thing I'd like to suggest is that free will or choice isn't anywhere near as free as people think. To explain what I mean, imagine that in every situation there is an optimal way for you to behave and be, and that you can and do know what it is. Then if you "choose" the optimal way, aren't you really giving up any freedom of choice?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:01 AM   #10
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard the term "God is decision". It seems as though the moment of choice is the moment of creation. Choice is thought.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Ok guys so im pretty sure a lot of you are aware of manifestation and timelines. The theory (or truth? ) goes a little like this. There are at any given moment an infinite number of timelines where in one you are who you are now, in another you are who you are now with a pretzel in your pocket, the king of england, the king of england with a pretzel in your pocket, an astronaut, and astronomer, etc etc. You get the idea. Well, what im looking for here is everyones views on the subject, and any websites etc that you have come accross that speaks of this stuff with a bit of clarity.

I'm hoping to compile this thread into a database for this subject so it will have all the information at hand that we can collectivly get together. Its quite an uber subject as im sure anyone who knows a bit about it is well aware.

So get cracking
Sorry took so long Jack...I put some real thought into this.....

I guess I try to break it down easy for myself....

I exist because I need the experience I am manifesting..

I also am bringing my experiences back to the creator "IS"ness

I'm growing here but I don't think I'm existing on several different paths at once...

A king...pretzel maker....the king pretzel maker....

All that I've experienced has not led me to believe that my path is running parallel with another one....I've never seen an example of 2 folks existing in the same place...a doppelganger

But I do believe the path lays itself out before us and we can move on the path ....we hit a Y and move to another path easily.

And the path we did not take does not exist anymore

But wait

What if another part of us we can't perceive kept moving down the path not taken....mind blowing huh??

For every event in your life....there is a wanderer down that path living your life in a reflection

Just wandering myself

There is one event in my life I'll share that makes me feel that another "me" walked into my path and crossed over into my lane...basically "replacing" me

It was about 1997 and I had the house...the wife...the career...4 years out of college.

I was always a person you could knock over with a marshmallow...Always went with the group to fit in.

Then in a course of a week maybe 2 weeks...my entire personality flipped to a strong willed ...determined....driven soul

During that 2 weeks I thought I was losing my mind...it was like when I concentrated on anything I thought was "real" I would break out in a cold sweat...I was so lost ...I had no idea which foot to move forward.

I went from joe suburbia to JOE LOST

My anchor to my previous reality faded....replaced by one with purpose

That eventually led me to my awakening....

Funny ole world huh??

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 11-11-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #12
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

About free will...
Quote:
imagine that in every situation there is an optimal way for you to behave and be
any adjective..."optimal" in this case...requires a judgment. A judgment can only be made by an individual, in an instant...it means nothing in the "eternal now" to me, or anyone else. To puzzle on the subject of 'do I or do I not have free will' is to actually flex your free will muscles...so to speak...it's a paradox. Anything you choose to do, at any given time, proves your free will.

I know this stuff can hurt your head...it does mine

MargueriteBee...I'm sorry that I can't point you to any specific book or web site that elaborates on what I said in my previous post...I'd have to retrace years of footsteps...and I see that as a waste of my eternal now...I do trust that you might follow some of the same steps I took...for you said this:
Quote:
It seems as though the moment of choice is the moment of creation.
It most certainly is!

All Love.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #13
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Trainee...What I mean about free-will, after re-reading my last post, has everything to do with this thread...time lines/manifesting and such.
I'm glad you provided backing for my initial post in this line...I had forgotten about Zen Buddhism...despite having 'lived it'...hehehe
It is free-will that enables the creation process...which we've established, can only happen in the eternal now.
The power we exert only effects that which we engage...and engagement happens in an instant...this instant...not yesterday or tomorrow.

True understanding equals enlightenment...imho.

Old 11-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

So get cracking
Okay Jack...what'd u learn???
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote