Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 05:41 AM   #101
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Election results!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
G'day to you, Rocky. I enjoy listening to the BBC through NewsRadio. And I was wondering, how are the Australian Special Forces are doing in south of Afghanitan? I also hear on the radio that most-all counties are having problems in Afghanitan.
Well one reason that they are scrambling to bring the Taliban to the table, is to bring a quick peace to the region.

I think just like Iraq once the parties start talking, the violence will end...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:42 AM   #102
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Wtf? Are you saying that EVERY member on Avalon has to on one side of the fence all the time with every thread-post? Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror before flaming c.r.a.p. And HAVE A NICE DAY! Orion11.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:43 AM   #103
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Election results!!!

Exchanger place your bets, I see 8 yrs. of his Presidency, two terms. Any takers. Common you cynics place your bets. Now I do agree that this guy's life is in real danger from within the goverment, parallels are made between Lincoln and Obama, however remember he has 3 angels by his side. His Father, Mother and Grandmother and I bet that Lincoln is right beside his side.
Now I know how you all think so I just would say wait and see.
By the way exchanger I love those eyes but maybe you need glasses. Goodnight to all, a big hug,stay safe and be happy!!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:44 AM   #104
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post

and whoever is crying about not being able to get drunk on the beach anymore..
I guess you have never shared a bottle of wine with someone special at sunset...

Maybe some day when you grow up, you'll understand.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #105
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And HAVE A NICE DAY! Orion11.
don't worry about it Gordon, I've seen you come a long way since you first popped in talking about your "secret"

these are heated threads during election time and Orion needed to blow some steam...

we just happened to be close enough to get burned.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #106
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

some people think obama being president will end the war bring our soldiers home

I dont thinks so..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4HrmX_OF0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2XTC1V4fk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdeVr__saE4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOJNC2EuJw

I think there will be more war..........

Last edited by MAP; 11-05-2008 at 05:56 AM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:50 AM   #107
Scooby

Is it just me or does Michells Dress look like a leftover blackwidows outfit from holloween.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:50 AM   #108
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess you have never shared a bottle of wine with someone special at sunset...

Maybe some day when you grow up, you'll understand.
He would have to ask his mummy for some money so he can afford to goto the 99 cent shop for the cheap wine.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:52 AM   #109
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well, he hasn't sat down to learn the County's secrets yet...

If the budget isn't there, and he needs to choose between feeding citizens or war games...

The troops will be coming home.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:53 AM   #110
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He would have to ask his mummy for some money so he can afford to goto the 99 cent shop for the cheap wine.
naaa don't egg Orion on...

Orion needs time to quietly cool back down.

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-05-2008 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #111
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Congratulations America, you have finaly elected a president again, was it 40 years or so since the last time? Now I just wish you have enough sanity left to keep him this time.

Actually, congratulation planet earth, maybe there is hope after all that the 2012 showdown will be a good one!
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:03 AM   #112
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
Congratulations America, you have finaly elected a president again, was it 40 years or so since the last time? Now I just wish you have enough sanity left to keep him this time.

Actually, congratulation planet earth, maybe there is hope after all that the 2012 showdown will be a good one!
Agreed Americans came out in record numbers from all type of races and creeds. Finally America has made the right choice! Lets all hope and strive for a positive future for all of us!!!
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:06 AM   #113
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Election results!!!

[QUOTE=Bonnie;70727]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I do feel that this is a day of joy for many who in the past couldn't even sit in the same bus or drink water from the same tap and this is a day to celebrate that racism is dying everyday.It's not dead yet, but we are definitely evolving as humans.
Slowly but surely.

Exactly, what I was thinking.
Agreed my friend well said
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:07 AM   #114
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

good joke tell me another one no but seriously we're all screwd here is Obama's family tree: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3424359.shtml
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 AM   #115
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Obama has awaken from the dream of America. Now let every new moment in America's future bring a new day.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:15 AM   #116
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol

expected answers.

i will, you have nice one to. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:17 AM   #117
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you Frank,

I don't really understand how ppl can treat others differently because of their colouring. I am so sorry to hear your family has felt this kind of discrimination some folk just don't get it, do they???

In my journeys I have met folk of many different tones but irrespective they all the capability to harbor both good and bad intent and actions!

I pray that all of us no matter what our skin tone come together and work towards building a future that is kind to all of us!

Love, light and blessings to all of my forum family,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:26 AM   #118
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
lol

i will, you have nice one to. lol
welcome back...

It's tough to walk away from a forum filled with a spectrum of characters like this one.

be careful on the flaming posts, the Mods can click a button and silence you until you pay...
Old 11-05-2008, 06:47 AM   #119
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

A New World Dawns...A New Era Beckons...Americas Historic Verdict...

'Yanks Very Much'...Let's just say for now yipee yahoohaa GO-BAMA..

At last for the first time since Kennedy, America actually did 'ELECT' a new President...

Whatever you think, there IS now the CHANCE for 'change'...and we should all embrace it and think positive thought's coz maybe...juat MAYBE it's a New Beggining for the world within the current paradigm!

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:01 AM   #120
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
be careful on the flaming posts, the Mods can click a button and silence you until you pay...
Maybe that is what the Mods were hinting at. If a member gets silenced, they would have to 'pay' for a re:connection fee.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #121
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
good joke tell me another one no but seriously we're all screwd here is Obama's family tree: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3424359.shtml
There might be something to that, but just because one or more eggs in thebag are rutten doesn't automatically mean all are so. Also, every family tree has a black cheap, but in this case I think it must be a white one

Actually, myself is distantly realated to J. S. Bach, honestly, but I can tell you for sure that I never been able to learn playing the piano. And my connection is actually on my fathers side, while Obamas has to be on the mothers which ought to have a weaker genetical influence.

Of course I can be wrong, but my intuition and guts feeling tells me he is for real. Also when I look at his horoscope I get the same answer.

No my take is, and this is of course pure speculation, that he's backed not by Illuminati or any other of the low level earth families but by our friends out there. You didn't possibly notice what his first words was in his speach (after greating the crowd)? "If there still is anyone out there..." Man he's for real you will see.

May the force be with you Gobama!
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #122
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There might be something to that, but just because one or more eggs in thebag are rutten doesn't automatically mean all are so. Also, every family tree has a black cheap, but in this case I think it must be a white one

Actually, myself is distantly realated to J. S. Bach, honestly, but I can tell you for sure that I never been able to learn playing the piano. And my connection is actually on my fathers side, while Obamas has to be on the mothers which ought to have a weaker genetical influence.

Of course I can be wrong, but my intuition and guts feeling tells me he is for real. Also when I look at his horoscope I get the same answer.

No my take is, and this is of course pure speculation, that he's backed not by Illuminati or any other of the low level earth families but by our friends out there. You didn't possibly notice what his first words was in his speach (after greating the crowd)? "If there still is anyone out there..." Man he's for real you will see.

May the force be with you Gobama!
Another sad mistake. You think the elections were made for US TO CHOOSE? how funny is that. Why would you think that the powers that be would let the commoners choose its ruler? Think about it. If you can't comprehend that thought then let us look at some evidence.

Zbigniew Brzezinski Obamas foreign relations Advisor Co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller. Here is a vid of him telling Muslims to go die for their god.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk

He wrote the book the Grand chessboard : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XIeb879SY More info on his book http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1BXOCxmWs. This is the game we call politics first one to lie the most wins!

Last edited by Rebel4Life; 11-05-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #123
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Dear God does it matter who the man is distantly related to?

Antrapolagists have proved through DNA that we are all from the same ancesters..Enki?..Enlil? who ever... recently they proved that all blue eyed people come from the same ancester? Not mine or Obama's (I am brown eyed)..... so heck must be the devils seed!!! the seed of Cain ..blaa blaa.

All that matters today is that the world woke up this morning and threw away its prozac... there is such euphoria and hope that the whole planet must have jumped a few meters up the vibratioinal scale towards ascention or the positive 2012 time line??

If Barack is a Luciferian or an Illumanati plant or a mind controle or cloned walk-in candidte in waiting... (which I doubt but could be wrong) then what's new there? But what is new is the positive energy his election is generating around the planet... even if only temporery it is hugely relivent and positive in our spiritual evolution. ... I am not American but for the firs time I look to America and think Go America... You are waking up big time! Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:55 AM   #124
norman
Avalon Senior Member

HMMM! So the rulers have given the American flock a 'popular' president?

norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #125
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

may be... But surley the people have given them selves this leader.... I take it the voting system wasn't rigged??? Surely we have to stop this helpless sheep with no minds of our own victum mentality? We have free will.. we can stand up to manipulation and mind controle by simply thinking and chosing for our selves... Listen to our hearts... We are our own rulers and we have a voice which we are waking up to and finally using our heads and our voices?

We will reamaine a pasive flock as long as believe thats what we are? We hand away our own power as long as we continue to hand it away.

I think that the people have sent a clear message with a clear voice... Lets see what happens next??

LIve in hope... die in vain! Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote