Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #201
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Manifesting explained by explaining Brain Waves; Frequencies...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO0-0...eature=related

Part 1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJyJ...eature=related

Part 2


Trooly,



Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:36 AM   #202
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Manifesting explained by explaining Brain Waves; Frequencies...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO0-0...eature=related

Part 1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJyJ...eature=related

Part 2


Trooly,



Tango
very cool tango... Thank you for these!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #203
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I wish for peace, harmony, balance and safety for haitti and the people.
I wish for truth to be revealed!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #204
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

" I ' can ' make the truth come out, Sammy...." But, read the following...

I feel this whole Haitti thing was an inside job. Peace, harmony, balance were
rejected... I tried when Jeff Green333, asked me to send healing... I feel a
strong plasma in the area... Its holding off the healing I'm sending... It's still
there... Like a Wall... A plasma shield; is a way I would describe what I feel.
30 hertz..... Super High Energy... Electric...


Trooly,


Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I wish for peace, harmony, balance and safety for haitti and the people.
I wish for truth to be revealed!

Last edited by Tango; 01-18-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #205
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I believe your 100 percent correct! The haitti situation is a money funnel for the secret ops. I believe a pre cursor/test for us!

I "wish" the plasma shields broken...truth revealed!
keep workin it tango, your a true maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
" I ' can ' make the truth come out, Sammy...." But, read the following...

I feel this whole Haitti thing was an inside job. Peace, harmony, balance were
rejected... I tried when Jeff Green333, asked me to send healing... I feel a
strong plasma in the area... Its holding off the healing I'm sending... It's still
there... Like a Wall... A plasma shield; is a way I would describe what I feel.
30 hertz..... Super High Energy... Electric...


Trooly,


Tango
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #206
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Break the plasma shields.... Reveal the truth.... OK. Sammytray. This is for you...

I'm going to THINK about making your wish happen...


Trooly,


Tango






Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I believe your 100 percent correct! The haitti situation is a money funnel for the secret ops. I believe a pre cursor/test for us!

I "wish" the plasma shields broken...truth revealed!
keep workin it tango, your a true maverick
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #207
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
" I ' can ' make the truth come out, Sammy...." But, read the following...

I feel this whole Haitti thing was an inside job. Peace, harmony, balance were
rejected... I tried when Jeff Green333, asked me to send healing... I feel a
strong plasma in the area... Its holding off the healing I'm sending... It's still
there... Like a Wall... A plasma shield; is a way I would describe what I feel.
30 hertz..... Super High Energy... Electric...


Trooly,


Tango

tango, please visit christo888 thread "shield thread"... Please advise
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #208
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Sammy,

I think this is IT... Can you FEEL IT... It's the International Banker's that did it...











This May be the Fall of the people, trying to take over America... Progressives.... Obama May
try and END the internet... What will YOU DO...... Sammytray this is Your WISH....
The REAL MEAT is at 4.30 mins: This is where it comes in....



It is going to be hard to take... History, has been changed...



More to come............

this IS Uncompleted work

Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I believe your 100 percent correct! The haitti situation is a money funnel for the secret ops. I believe a pre cursor/test for us!

I "wish" the plasma shields broken...truth revealed!
keep workin it tango, your a true maverick

Last edited by Tango; 01-22-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #209
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

excellent work tango!! I WILL be digesting this... Will watch these a few times over!
check out christo888 thread titling "shield". Seems to coralate with a "shield" that you mentioned around the haitti situation. Back in a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Sammy,

I think this is IT... Can you FEEL IT... It's the International Banker's that did it...



http://<object width="425" height="3...mbed></object>







This May be the Fall of the people, trying to take over America... Progressives.... Obama May
try and END the internet... What will YOU DO...... Sammytray this is Your WISH....
The REAL MEAT is at 4.30 mins: This is where it comes in....



It is going to be hard to take... History, has been changed...



More to come............

this IS Uncompleted work

Tango
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #210
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Live strong folks..... thats it!

btw... i wish for me to stop checking in to see if this PA1 and PA2 complication is resolved. ( its so suspensful )
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 AM   #211
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

One more thing....

Wishing Mudra well... is she still here??

Wow, ya take a break from the forums, come back and whammy!!!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #212
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Yes... mudra, is still here Sammy... Where else would she go; where someone

would Love her ' unConditionally ' as we ALL do here... She WILL see the

Divine Light... She speaks of... In the Love of PA2.... The clouds have NOT

cleared yet on PA2... But, I SEE Blue, smooth AIR... Ahead. " We are the

Creators..."


Trooly,


Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
One more thing....

Wishing Mudra well... is she still here??

Wow, ya take a break from the forums, come back and whammy!!!
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #213
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Hello dear Sammy ,

Yes I am still here until the gates close.
I feel very sad the community is divided yet my Heart is with you all .

Bless be your journey Sammy .
In the end we will all meet again

Love for You
mudra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
One more thing....

Wishing Mudra well... is she still here??

Wow, ya take a break from the forums, come back and whammy!!!
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:26 PM   #214
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I wish for All to truly love All.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:51 PM   #215
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
I wish for All to truly love All.
If we could all for a moment let go of the mind and it's patterns and soar to our Godself then we would see that Love is all we are and that your wish in essence has already been fullfilled .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #216
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

yes..if only "we could all"

i agree.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #217
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Yes... mudra, is still here Sammy... Where else would she go; where someone

would Love her ' unConditionally ' as we ALL do here... She WILL see the

Divine Light... She speaks of... In the Love of PA2.... The clouds have NOT

cleared yet on PA2... But, I SEE Blue, smooth AIR... Ahead. " We are the

Creators..."


Trooly,


Tango

TANGO! good to hear from ya Hope your well
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #218
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Hello dear Sammy ,

Yes I am still here until the gates close.
I feel very sad the community is divided yet my Heart is with you all .

Bless be your journey Sammy .
In the end we will all meet again

Love for You
mudra
You always have a "loving" outlook on not so loving situations... I tip my hat to you dear mudra

Hope you are doing well
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #219
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
I wish for All to truly love All.


Now THAT is a BIG wish!

I see your wish and raise you one;

I wish ALL first LEARNS what LOVE really is???
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #220
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Sammy..... DONE.... I Like the BIG ONE'S....

This is going to be a Two-Fer....

ALL, First... ' Learns ' What LOVE Really Is.....

I will start on this shortly...

Mudra, IS the Spiritual Mother of Avalon....

I can't SEE mudra leaving her children [us here at Avalon]

A Mother doesn't ' abandon '.... I know mudra... She wouldn't do that...

She IS all LOVE... And, we NEED her...

And, Sammy I'm fine [healthy, wealthy N' wise....] Livin' the Life...

You, make sure, you give that little one a hug from, Tango...

We, helped bring him In..... We ALL Love him....

For Sammy.... To Raise one... For Celine'.... A Two-Fer.....

Trooly,


Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Now THAT is a BIG wish!

I see your wish and raise you one;

I wish ALL first LEARNS what LOVE really is???
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:35 AM   #221
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: within my heart
Posts: 1,209
Lightbulb Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Dear Mudra,
It is so unfortunate and truly regrettable that Avalon's chosen Spiritual Mother~ was not consulted in helping the forum staff in resolving all the confusion (and later chaos) surrounding the recent break-up between our Project Camelot-Avalon family founders~ Bill and Kerry.

Having said that, I fully agree with Tango (our mutual friend), that A Mother doesn't ' abandon...She wouldn't do that... For I know in your mind~ your children would always come first.

Mudra you are and always have been the glue > that holds us all together here in spiritual love.

You once told me back in the fall of 2008 that you would never leave Avalon~ that it was your purposeful mission to stay with it till the end.
Well its far from being over yet~ and
I'm holding you to that pledge and commitment.

Your friend always~ giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 03-17-2010 at 04:38 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #222
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
A Mother doesn't ' abandon...She wouldn't do that... For I know in your mind~ your children would always come first.

Mudra you are and always have been the glue > that holds us all together here in spiritual love.

You once told me back in the fall of 2008 that you would never leave Avalon~ that it was your purposeful mission to stay with it till the end.
Well its far from being over yet~ and
I'm holding you to that pledge and commitment.

Your friend always~ giovonni
I haven't abandoned any of you for Love does'nt need a structure to be shared .
Love is free from bounderies .Do not confuse form with Love for it has'nt any .
You are all in my heart as you have always been.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:32 AM   #223
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Gio,

I READ this and I am Satisfied; that THIS mother... Will NOT abandon (us)

Her family (Avalon members) And, will continue to give us heartfelt Threads.

Posts showing compassion, Love, and understanding... She, sure helped ME

to see the Light... Now, If we ALL Think about her Registering at PA2... She

has drawn the Line In the Sand... We, don't allow the Gates to Close its

ALL Good... Get, her a comfy place Gio... Get her, starting Those wonderful

threads...


Trooly,


Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I haven't abandoned any of you for Love does'nt need a structure to be shared .
Love is free from bounderies .Do not confuse form with Love for it has'nt any .
You are all in my heart as you have always been.

Love from me
mudra
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:39 AM   #224
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Sammy,

Wish.... Completed...

See, above...



Trooly,


Tango



Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
One more thing....

Wishing Mudra well... is she still here??

Wow, ya take a break from the forums, come back and whammy!!!

Last edited by Tango; 03-18-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #225
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

.


A Bump for Sammy...
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon