Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #11
Legend
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
In case that you are successful in making such device. It would be great if you can share it to the world. Plan for a full disclosure and get as much detail out as possible so that others can easily duplicate.
Although we can make no real money out of this invention, it is served as a very good tool to wake people up. Once the knowledge is wide spread, it is just a matter of time that the system start to fall apart.

Good luck
I'm waiting on some magnetite to get here, and if i am successful at making a one pole magnet, I'll then know that I'm 3/4 the way there. I'll be posting keeping everyone up to date.

Anyone know if Magnetite works exactly like a normal everyday ferrite magnet? like repels, and attracks, North and South pole, I've tried researching but not having much luck.

I do know the Chinese use to use magnetite or (lodestone as it's second name) as some sort of compass by hanging some upside down.

I'll keep in touch.
We will bring this system down one way or another.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote