Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Did anyone hear Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast last week? He talked about the issue with Obama's budget cut with NASA. Previously he had stated that Obama was going to be boosting the effort of NASA missions, based on his sources. He also discussed Haiti earthquake and the Norway Spiral.

So, now that NASA's budget has gone in the opposite direction, He has a theory about what these turn of events mean. I dont want to ruin Hoaglands talking points on his theory, but the jest of it is that he is claiming the Norway spiral was caused by a Nazi society that broke off from our civilization in order to claim there assumed rights of owning the solar system. The spiral was used to send a message of superiority and rule. It has do with the technology that was worked on by the SS from the second world war and on, that led to their advancements and eventual...............well I dont know really. Colonization of Mars, The Moon, etc...?

I haven't had a full look on this theory yet. I do find it as something I have never really contemplated before though. I'm not lending worry or panic, but all options in this crazy world are worth a look at. Of course it does open another door to the agenda that we are at War. Figures.

I'll post the link on youtube w/Hoagland.

That said, if anyone has listened to the interview, what are your thoughts?

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Ok, here is a link to Hoagland's theory:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
Old 02-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #3
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the first part of the Interview:

Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for starting this thread. Studying the Nazi phenomenon may be one of the best ways to get at what's really going on in this crazy mixed-up world. I'm glad that Richard mentioned ownership of the Solar System. This is all about the WHOLE DAMN SOLAR SYSTEM!!! Think Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism...going way, way back to Atlantis > Aldebaran > War in Heaven > Who Knows What? Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer may have a lot to do with all of this. I identify with the Teachings of Jesus (Michael?)...and would like to see Zionism (Gabriel?) and Teutonic Zionism (Lucifer?) reconcile under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Unfortunately...I don't know the whole story...and I am very limited in my research capabilities and connections! OK...I jumped the gun! Now I'm going to listen to the interview!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the more i look into whats going on the more the nazi thing makes sense to me. although i do think et's are somehwat invovled .
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:09 PM   #6
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Did anyone hear Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast last week? He talked about the issue with Obama's budget cut with NASA. Previously he had stated that Obama was going to be boosting the effort of NASA missions, based on his sources. He also discussed Haiti earthquake and the Norway Spiral.

So, now that NASA's budget has gone in the opposite direction, He has a theory about what these turn of events mean. I dont want to ruin Hoaglands talking points on his theory, but the jest of it is that he is claiming the Norway spiral was caused by a Nazi society that broke off from our civilization in order to claim there assumed rights of owning the solar system. The spiral was used to send a message of superiority and rule. It has do with the technology that was worked on by the SS from the second world war and on, that led to their advancements and eventual...............well I dont know really. Colonization of Mars, The Moon, etc...?

I haven't had a full look on this theory yet. I do find it as something I have never really contemplated before though. I'm not lending worry or panic, but all options in this crazy world are worth a look at. Of course it does open another door to the agenda that we are at War. Figures.

I'll post the link on youtube w/Hoagland.

That said, if anyone has listened to the interview, what are your thoughts?

peace

Hoagland is a class A bull****ter.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Hoagland is a class A bull****ter.
Have you read 'Dark Mission'? Is this book full of BS? Are you saying that Richard doesn't know what he's talking about...or that he purposely misleads people? Alex Collier related that Richard knows a lot more about the Moon than he states publicly. (This was in a Collier lecture several years ago...regarding the Moon being an artificial satellite.) Richard seems to be very bright...and also seems to be a relentless researcher. But...like Richard says himself...'The lie is different at every level'. So...who knows? The shadow government?

Richard speaks of the 1. Nazis 2. Masons 3. Magicians within NASA. Could these three groups be aligned with 1. Lucifer 2. Gabriel 3. Michael? Father Malachi Martin described in 'The Keys of This Blood' (from the 1980's I think) a three-way power struggle for control of the New World Order...between 1. The Vatican 2. The Soviets 3. The United States. I keep seeing a three-way contest. Of course...I could be seeing things. In my insecurity...I am probably grasping at straws...in a frantic attempt to find reason in this unreasonable world (and universe?). And...what about 1. God the Father 2. God the Son 3. God the Holy Spirit? Then there are 1. Humans 2. Reptilians 3. Greys. In the U.S. there are 1. Democrats 2. Republicans 3. Others. The whole concept of two major powers...with a third potentially peace-making or reason-bringing force...seems to be a recurring theme. There are the three branches of the U.S. government. Can three major personalities be traced throughout the Bible? (The Jesus Seminar should go to work on that one!!) And how about 1. Male 2. Female 3. Androgynous? 1. Black 2. White 3. Asian? I have heard that there are three major sub-ice bases under one of the polar regions (Antarctica I think). Again...I'm grasping at straws.

I listened to the interview...and found it fascinating! Especially the part about the Russian missile being stopped in it's tracks. I'm calling this the "Thuban Missile Crisis". What would abraxasinas say?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #8
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Have you read 'Dark Mission'? Is this book full of BS? Are you saying that Richard doesn't know what he's talking about...or that he purposely misleads people? Alex Collier related that Richard knows a lot more about the Moon than he states publicly. (This was in a Collier lecture several years ago...regarding the Moon being an artificial satellite.) Richard seems to be very bright...and also seems to be a relentless researcher. But...like Richard says himself...'The lie is different at every level'. So...who knows? The shadow government?

Richard speaks of the 1. Nazis 2. Masons 3. Magicians within NASA. Could these three groups be aligned with 1. Lucifer 2. Gabriel 3. Michael? Father Malachi Martin described in 'The Keys of This Blood' (from the 1980's I think) a three-way power struggle for control of the New World Order...between 1. The Vatican 2. The Soviets 3. The United States. I keep seeing a three-way contest. Of course...I could be seeing things. In my insecurity...I am probably grasping at straws...in a frantic attempt to find reason in this unreasonable world (and universe?). And...what about 1. God the Father 2. God the Son 3. God the Holy Spirit? Then there are 1. Humans 2. Reptilians 3. Greys. In the U.S. there are 1. Democrats 2. Republicans 3. Others. The whole concept of two major powers...with a third potentially peace-making or reason-bringing force...seems to be a recurring theme. There are the three branches of the U.S. government. Can three major personalities be traced throughout the Bible? (The Jesus Seminar should go to work on that one!!) And how about 1. Male 2. Female 3. Androgynous? 1. Black 2. White 3. Asian? I have heard that there are three major sub-ice bases under one of the polar regions (Antarctica I think). Again...I'm grasping at straws.

I listened to the interview...and found it fascinating! Especially the part about the Russian missile being stopped in it's tracks. I'm calling this the "Thuban Missile Crisis". What would abraxasinas say?

Namaste
Everyone and his dog knows the moon is artifical and put there to steady our wobble. Without it life wouldn't exist on Earth. I will get back to you on the rest of your post a bit later.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #9
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

I have a major problem with Hoagland's total denial of the ET presence even in the face of all the overwhelming evidence he loves so much.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #10
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I posted a link to the part 3 of the article and wanted to draw attention to the missile being stopped in it's tracks in one own thread but seemed none were that much interested to go further whit the missile and EISCAT linkage.

I read the whole thing and also have to thank you for finding that interview.

I checked it out also.

Though I like the missile and EISCAT theory that he has put together I am really sceptical to the whole nazi and all other reasoning he pulls out later trying to explain it and link it to his theories. I see nothing but speculation in that context.

Concerning Chavez... I read a short snip somewhere that he never actually said what the media portrayed him as saying... They put the words in his mouth.

I see to little "evidence" for the other talk but the starting point about the EISCAT and missile which is quite a nice work though in itself. I read some things leading/pointing to this direction elsewhere. Like bits and pieces of it disjointed.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #11
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste
The Black Govt of America (no pun intended ), The RCC and the Masons are all the same thing or eminations of the same thing. They have attracted inter/extra dimensional forces because of this and the STS off worlders for the very same reason. This planet is a huge wave generator and the signal this field puts into space is what the endgame is all about. The American wing was fairly cluesless till the Bavarians and elements of the nazi cabal got over there, that much is true. But all this nonsense about Nazis in space is a huge red herring. Don't trust him.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
I have a major problem with Hoagland's total denial of the ET presence even in the face of all the overwhelming evidence he loves so much.

When one considers Human Beings to be Extraterrestrial...it livens things up considerably. I'm just not clear regarding who created who...and who has $crewed who the most! Could Humans, Reptilians, and Greys all be Ancient ET's with Ancient Advanced Technology? Perhaps none of the above are from around here. Or...perhaps all of the above are natives. In a way...the guessing game is sort of fun...but then again...it mostly sucks. Lies, lies...everything they've told us about who we are is a lie!! I get the picture that we've been in conflict with each other for a long, long time...and that recent Earth history is just one more stupid chapter in a very large and sad book of absurdities. I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-10-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #13
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Oh..and Obama has no clue what Nasa's real budget is never mind set it.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #14
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When one considers Human Beings to be Extraterrestrial...it livens things up considerably. I'm just not clear regarding who created who...and who has $crewed who the most! Could Humans, Reptilians, and Greys all be Ancient ET's with Ancient Advanced Technology? Perhaps none of the above are from around here. Or...perhaps all of the above are natives. In a way...the guessing game is sort of fun...but then again...it mostly sucks. Lies, lies...everything they've told us about who we are is a lie!!

Namaste
Agree with the last sentence wholeheatedly.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #15
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
the more i look into whats going on the more the nazi thing makes sense to me. although i do think et's are somehwat invovled .
Been a huge fan of Hoagland for many years, and when it comes to Moon and Mars, I don't think there's anyone quite like him. But like any researcher who sticks his nose in and tries to explain totally unrelated topics like 9/11 or 2012 or Roswell, the guy simply does not know what he's talking about, and at that point you'll find numerous researchers trying to 'fit it all together'. Unfortunately, this usually has a counter effect in that it sometimes tarnishes the good work they originally specialize in.

9/11 was not perpetrated by a "nazi secret space program", it was mossad in conjuction with numerous u.s intelligence departments, carrying out the typical false flag operation. And my thoughts on Roswell are obviously not agreeing with Richard either, I don't think anyone can explain that case so easily, even the people like Friedman who've been investigating for years. Needless to say, one thing we can be sure of, is that it most certainly was not a weather balloon.

Its simple, Richard has gotten old, and its starting to show, but take nothing away from his efforts, because I read his 3 part analysis on the spiral and he really put an enormous effort into it, take a look at part 3 and how extensive it is.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #16
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the replies so far!!

If I can, I would like to clear up my own stance on Hoagland. I find his research as useful as any other respected person in these topics. I have read summaries on Dark mission and hope to be able to read it one day.

I'm not here, or started this thread, to look at what he fails to acknowledge. That is a very good way to slow our own thinking down and causes people to see differences between researchers conclusions and/or theories BEFORE the Similarities. This is not what we want.

So, I find the Nazi situation very interesting to try to look at. I know a little about the mystery school involvement with the SS and the ahead of the mainstream science, work that they were involved in. I'm going to dig up any material I can find from Peter levanda and his in depth research. Any recommendations?

I watched Joseph P Farrell on PC and was pretty impressed. I need to look at his material more deeply also.

Basically I am not even close to making any assumptions on this theory yet. Im bot versed in the material and have no qualms admitting it.

But here we are. I'm glad for these forums because I'm sure there are people who could help point me to relevant areas to look at. Even better, to give there own views on how they think this whole Nazi subject could tie in with global events. I chose the topic because......well, I never really hear about it. Its something new for my brain. I like that.

Again thanks for everyone who participates in this thread, because I really have nothing to offer at the moment. But lets please not make this about Hoagland. But more so this interesting theory.

peace
Old 02-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider the following (accuracy or truthfulness not guaranteed!):

1. Al Bielek (start at around 00:41:00 for Nazi relevance) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3655896&hl=en#

2. What is Gizeh Intelligence? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...a+intelligence

3. Commander X (start at around 00:38:00 for Nazi relevance) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1240361070544#

4. The Orion Conspiracy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWE

5. Nazi UFO Secrets of WWII http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75494046246897

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #18
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Orthodoxy. I will check these links out.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

First I want to take my hat off to a few folks that helped me get to these conclusions….Mr. Hoagland for his efforts in exposing the Nazis at NASA. Mr. Joseph Farrell for his tireless work in exposing the biggest scam the world has ever seen.

I want to focus on just a very small but very important part of history…..the end of WW2.

When you meditate on it…..the entire landscape of the world changed.

Hitler rose to power on the backs of the world’s elite bankers…playing both sides against each other for profit.

What it seems they did not have control over were the Nazis (Germany as a country is entirely different than Nazis). They funded them but in the end they did not see the true beast at the end of the leash.

There are 2 points about the Nazis.

They were not fettered by what came before and they believed themselves heir apparent to the earth.

The Nazis hit the 4 corners of the world looking for anything occult…gathering ancient technology from every part of the world.

I can only guess at what they found but one thing is for sure…It caused a scientific\spiritual revolution.

If you stop and think for moment…look at just the fantastic aircraft that came out of Germany toward the end of the war. Bar none….the allies said that if they put enough ME262 in the air (the first Jet fighter) the world would have eventually fell. That coupled with the V2 rocket technology alone would have brought the world to it’s knees.

But Germany lost right and freedom ruled….Right??

Yes Germany lost….the Nazis did not.

The bankers finally realized whatever they had at the end of the leash was uncontrollable. They cut their losses and helped the demise of Hitler.

And the Allies “won”.

So let me ask one question….With all the brilliant expanded minds in the Nazi party…There would have been a very elaborate plan B…an escape plan.

Check out Joseph Farrell’s work on tracking down the technology.

There were huge aircraft, ships, and subs never accounted for along with many whispered technologies missing.

Anti-Gravity
Particle Beam Weapons
Nuclear
Human Mind Control
Cloning

Now onto operation paperclip.

If I were really smart and devious, I would leave top scientists behind to dangle tech bait in front of the "winners" of WW2 and say I have more where that came from....

We then injected these Nazi scientists into the upper echelon of our scientific community.

With heavy funding from the US, they continued the Nazi party with our help.

It was just a small step for them to take over our infrastructure.

Ever notice since the 50's that the rise of "evil" seems to engulf the US.

Now back the escaped Nazis

Basically the Nazi’s loaded up their best toys and retreated to what I believe was a base in Antarctica.

I believe this because not soon after the end of World War 2 the US initiated:

Operation Highjump (OpHjp), officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946-47, was a United States NavyRichard E. Byrd in Antarctica under the command of Richard Cruzen, which was launched on 26 August 1946 and ended abruptly in late February 1947, six months earlier than planned. The massive Antarctic task force included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft.

This sounds like the perfect cover for attempting to stop the Nazis by our forefathers (People who still believed in country and flag)

When they arrived they found an impenetrable ice fortress guarded by futuristic beam weapons and the classic flying saucers.

It does not take much to say “we got our a$$es handed to us”

There were a few leaked reports of casualties and how the battle actually played out.

Look up OPERATION HIGHJUMP

So now we limp home….The world’s greatest superpower just ran up against something they had no defense against.

Do you tell the world you got thumped and ask for help…because we really needed it.

Nope….we covered it up.

A huge threat and we left them alone….exactly what they wanted.

Still giving orders to the top scientists in both the Russian and United States government....still after world domination

Left alone in that ice fortress they developed their already advanced technology into space worthy craft.

The beginning sightings of flying saucers in the early 50’s were the second generation Nazi crafts.

The government could not say “oh those are the Nazi’s craft” so they said nothing.

Born was the UFO phenomenon.

Also while developing all those great toys…they had tons of wealth.

With that wealth, they bought the bankers that had them on a leash.

Slowly taking over the world economy and starting the roots of the NWO.

That’s why it so easy to make comparisons between the Nazi’s and the NWO.

Oh look up Prescott Bush and his WW2 ties to the Nazi’s….

NEXT : SPACE NAZIs:

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 02-11-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #20
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

'NAZI INTERNATIONAL' by Joseph P. Farrell is THE book to read on this topic.

'Beware For The Wrath Of Patience Men'
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #21
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
First I want to take my hat off to a few folks that helped me get to these conclusions….Mr. Hoagland for his efforts in exposing the Nazis at NASA. Mr. Joseph Farrell for his tireless work in exposing the biggest scam the world has ever seen.
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=Georgia][B][SIZE=3]I want to focus on just a very small but very important part of history…..the end of WW2.
That's all well and good but Nazi's are NOT in space and they are not blackmailing Obama as Hoagland asserted with regard to the blue spiral.
The Nazi's always were and to this day much more interested in "the bridge" that exists somewhere in the Himalaya.

Last edited by Jonah; 02-11-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could the Nazi's have been the visible manifestation of Gizeh Intelligence? Also...don't forget about the Nazi/Vatican relationship. This puzzles me a bit...because I tend to think of the Vatican and Israel in more Zionist terms. Perhaps there was an attempt to join Zionist and Teutonic Zionist forces. If so...this seemed to dissolve around 1941. I don't know any of this for certain. As usual...I'm just thinking out loud. In any case...I'm seeing Ancient Forces (physical and spiritual...terrestrial and extraterrestrial) with Ancient Advanced Technology...centered in underground bases located within Earth...and the Moon. I don't think all of this got dreamed up in the early to mid 1900's. Oh...and don't forget Nicola Tesla. Did he really invent all of that fancy technology? I tend to doubt it. At this point...I just want the whole miserable mess (throughout the Solar System) to unite under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and become completely transparent. But...as the song goes...'You can't always get what you want'...especially if you're a Prisoner of War on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. I'd better stop. As always...zero animosity toward anyone or anything.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #23
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could the Nazi's have been the visible manifestation of Gizeh Intelligence? Also...don't forget about the Nazi/Vatican relationship. This puzzles me a bit...because I tend to think of the Vatican and Israel in more Zionist terms. Perhaps there was an attempt to join Zionist and Teutonic Zionist forces. If so...this seemed to dissolve around 1941. I don't know any of this for certain. As usual...I'm just thinking out loud. In any case...I'm seeing Ancient Forces (physical and spiritual...terrestrial and extraterrestrial) with Ancient Advanced Technology...centered in underground bases located within Earth...and the Moon. I don't think all of this got dreamed up in the early to mid 1900's. Oh...and don't forget Nicola Tesla. Did he really invent all of that fancy technology. I tend to doubt it. At this point...I just want the whole miserable mess (throughout the Solar System) to unite under Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and become completely transparent. But...as the song goes...'You can't always get what you want'.

Namaste
They all worked with the cabllah.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #24
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's all well and good but Nazi's are NOT in space and they are not blackmailing Obama as Hoagland asserted with regard to the blue spiral.
The Nazi's always were and to this day much more interested in "the bridge" that exists somewhere in the Himalaya.
That's a pretty authoritive statement. Can you please back it up with some evidence?

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #25
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
That's a pretty authoritive statement. Can you please back it up with some evidence?

gibonos
Which bit?