Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Parody "I Don't Even Want To Be Alive Anymore" Rush Limbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
With all due respect, if Bill Ryan wants to take the forum to a higher level, he needs to give an adequate response to the Cliff High issue. There were some very real issues that have been brought up in respect to that that are reverberating around this forum and on the greater internet. I wrote him a very genuine response that I put quite a bit of thought into. I was respectful to him and I raised some important topics. Bill Ryan stopped responding on this forum shortly after I posted.

I realize he is likely very busy, but what I wrote and the comments from others were quite a bit more than fan mail. They deserve an adequate response, if Camelot and Avalon are to be taken seriously.

Quite frankly, this is not an edict that can be given from above. As above, so below.

--sjkted
Some things went wrong on the Cliff High issue. Bill admitted to making a mistake. And then at the end of the explanation, if I remember correctly, he said that was all he had to say on the issue. It was adequately explained as far as I was concerned. Life brings us misunderstandings between each other all the time. I can go over dozens of them since I became involved with Project Avalon. Bill and Kerry prefer to move on. I went to look for your post to the Bill Ryan thread and found this post of yours and would like to quote it here:

thread- can you FORGIVE us: "Yes, we can and we will. We are starting a domino effect right now. We cannot get to anywhere good in the future until we let good of the old. As more and more people get excited about the future, that excitement will be contagious. With such a positive outlook, there will be no more room to hold on to what has happened in days past."
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
letter to editor, rush limbaugh, the onion