Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #201
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
**WARNING LONG RANT**

Maybe you are just sharing your beliefs, but it has a distinct flavor of proselytizing to me. I don't think that the people here who have devoted years to their spiritual paths, studied as intently in esoteric areas and ancient history are going to be lulled into following the idea that we have just got to re-read the bible and accept that we don't understand how important it was to kill all the animals, to rape the girls, kill all the children in order to protect the weak stiff necked children of God who were hell bent on not following all his demands.

Taking a breath, putting on some gentle music and centering.

Unified Serenity

Yes Im sharing my beliefs based on research and experiences like everybody else

Im just responding to what I read and Im not expecting to sway anybody over to my beliefs with what I write

If people cannot tackle talk about the Bible they will just have to skip that post or respond

the discrepancy between the OT and the NT is plain for all to see and stirs strong opinions and emotions

some toss out the OT some the NT and some burns the Book from cover to cover

fine fine do what you want but have the decency to accept there are those that keep the Book

it is unfortunate that the Bible does not speak so much about the Spirit the celestial and the infernal spheres - it is almost terrestrial exclusive except some clues like for example the wheel of Elijah

it is not so out of the question and unimaginable that there are devices of transportation both in the celestial and the infernal

you are right if you want to read and study the art of sex the Bible is not such a good source lol

about angels and demons - it seems they are capable to manifest and appear before humans and can probably take on whatever form they want what suits the situation or what resembles them

demon possessions are recurring and common themes - why so - maybe they like to have human bodies and now they might actually be working and experiencing with making earthly bodies for themselves

shoot - I have an explanation for everything lol

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-22-2009 at 06:21 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:25 PM   #202
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I think we needed the ranting.....I've had a problem with some of the recent postings and posters.

Hey dont drag me into your problems lol

We have seemed to take a religious turn lately and not a spiritual one.

I was raised roman catholic and I have not witnessed more hypocrisy in my 44 years than those doled out by nuns and priests.

I really do believe Satan is running the Vatican and snickered as the nuns beat us and the priests chased little boys and girls.

I believe so too

I would rant on but that's behind.....what's ahead??

Since we are getting more of the "bible believers" that means they are looking for more truth than what they are finding in the BOOK.

sure some are not stubborn and of narrow mind

I lost the GOD of the bible and starting believing in a creator force ( man...woman...reptile....lava lamp doesn't matter)

Its the same

Like U.S. says...Truth is truth...written on a fortune cookie or the ingredients of Jello.

yes and it does not mean we comprehend it

It comes out and when you hear it....it makes your soul (22 grams) stand up and say "THERE..THERE...right there!!!"

could be the mind too you know can you tell the difference at all times

Where we are getting lost is that it's so freaking NOISY....the voice gets drowned out by the news shows...the ads...and folks telling you what the truth is and what you can believe.

in the serene silence of our own soul when we do not speak and do not think it might come to us

You have to quiet yourself and soul check what's going on.....Everyone waving signs in your face of DOOM..GLOOM..DEATH...DESTRUCTION!!!!!

Put the signs down folks....I'm not a tree hugger ....I see myself as a fighter...a warrior.

But I'm swinging at an enemy I can't see or feel and I keep knocking out the folks around me I care about.

put on the gloves of compassion and forbearance in case you hit it wont hurt

I have to trust....now there's a hard word.

trust the still space within yourself and be sound sceptic to everything

In a group like ours....we are here because we gave up trusting everything being fed to us....

RELIGION
NEWS
GOVT

we stopped.

Now it's time to trust ourselves...each other...and to listen to our 22 grams of creator and move forward.

oh a philosopher too nicee

Peace everyone!!

Yes let's be proponents of peace amist the differences we encounter on our journeys toward the great Peace
Old 10-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #203
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

At Burning man..they burn the "man"..then on the last day they burn the Temple of forgiveness....on the temple people put their most sacred thoughts...the grief of losing a loved one, whatever is in their hearts. The burn is for the release and forgiveness ...this is the only burn that crates a whirlwind tunnel...a vortex if you will.

Notice how quiet 40 thousand people are

Last edited by BROOK; 10-22-2009 at 07:42 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:36 PM   #204
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
Yes Im sharing my beliefs based on research and experiences like everybody else

Im just responding to what I read and Im not expecting to sway anybody over to my beliefs with what I write

If people cannot tackle talk about the Bible they will just have to skip that post or respond

the discrepancy between the OT and the NT is plain for all to see and stirs strong opinions and emotions

some toss out the OT some the NT and some burns the Book from cover to cover

fine fine do what you want but have the decency to accept there are those that keep the Book

it is unfortunate that the Bible does not speak so much about the Spirit the celestial and the infernal spheres - it is almost terrestrial exclusive except some clues like for example the wheel of Elijah

it is not so out of the question and unimaginable that there are devices of transportation both in the celestial and the infernal

This reminds me of a quite common situation. For example you have the extra payed job. You worked hard for 25 years and now finally you are in position to earn 300000$ annually.
You earned it with your hard work, better performance on your job with each year passing by , with your better quality of everything connected with that work. Also you invested time ,25 years, to upgrade from starting 25000$ to now 300000$...

Suddenly a new employee sees how you run things smoothly and how it is "easy" the thing what you do perfectly and he now want your wage! He doesn`t want to start with 25000$ but wishes your 300000$ NOW!!!
Without learning, hard work, effort or else, he wants that salary now or else he is not interested...

What would you think about that new employee???
Well
beside harsh words you would probably say: " wait a second fella`... you want WHAT??? WTF??? Pardon my *(^&*(&..."

It maybe sounds over simplified but that`s the way with us ,humans.

I think that Bible is not telling many things to us now, just basics . It gives glimpses and peeks in what is out there but it does not gives all.
Why?

Simply we can not have all that exalted and high thing on this stage of our conscience.
Simply we`re too young and still too ignorant.
Would you give your brand new Rolls-Royce to a four year old kid and say:" go take a drive." ????

Would you give your infant a lightener and say play with it?
Would you give your child a sharp knife and let him play?

Would you throw your non swimming child into a pool and carelessly sit beside watching him how he/she is learning to swim???

Would you leave your teenagers with 30000$ cash and empty house for a week?

Would you allow your kid to harass other kids with words that it`s OK for him/her in order to learn?

Would you allow your kid to burn the house just to see how is it?

Answer is certain-NO.

So my understanding is that -no matter that we think we know, now, we are still kids in deep need of growing up.
All that things will be given to us one day, but we need to grow up first and to finally be aware and see.

How many people in the world,do you think , are at least talking about all that we talk on this forum???

0.0001 %
Why?

They are ignorant and they don`t care about this but still they would like fancy technology, weapons and vehicles to travel the stars and yet they didn`t learn how to wipe their ass so far!

But at least people on this forum and some on other areas in this world are trying to move from mud , to actually do something and that is encouraging!
:-)
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #205
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=beren;180088]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Beren, you seem to be a lovely person and I am happy that you find your solace in the bible, I do homer that… it’s just I can’t do the same…even though I have read the bible from cover to cover…. here are some reasons why I believe God or the Lord of the bible to be a tyrannical war lord, ET…. And not my God, whom I am very connected to and have a deep spiritual relationship with…

Thank you for your honest opinion.
I see what you mean when quoting that and it is perfectly fine. But all you need to do is read it again , forget about sermons from churches and read the book . The context is the key for understanding.

There is crystal clear reason for every single thing you quote from the Bible. But you need to explore deeply why God ordered Israel to exterminate entire nations, why God said and ordered other things which for us today looks awful.
We have to understand how badly the situation was in that times with Israel and surrounding nations. Israel was barely above them in sanity and conscience. You see when you read old testament that Israel falls easily into trap of demon worshiping,human sacrificing,sexual orgies, sorcery and many more evil things which was quite common among all nations around them.

We have to understand that if a body is very sick and endangered and requires urgent surgery to remove threats such as gangrene in order to be saved, an urgent measures must be taken. Weed must be rooted out in order for a wheat to flourish.

That is why it is stated that old testament a Mosaic law was a care taker which lead to Christ. When Christ came he brought a clear message from God: :"It is enough with elementary school, it is time to finally grow up and learn to be human without me forcing you as some ignorants. If you wanted from the begging to be enlightened and not to be stubborn, harsh measures would never be there. But It took me thousands of years to teach you basic things like not to have sex with an animal or with your sister or any other abominations as the other nations were practicing that. But you were terribly slow learners! Now it is enough! " Jesus gave the message and now we can seek salvation through him , not through Mosaic law. Bible is giving us clear view into conscience of that time-people. It is like documentary of what was happening in the past and how people actually grew or did not grow in in their awareness...Beautiful example was when God sent prophet Jonas to preach destruction of the city of Nineveh in Assyria. Jonas told them that and went on one hill to see what will happen. People of that city were very evil but they repented and the city was spared. But Jonas was angry because God did not kill them all and he was then taught a lesson from God that for God every life is precious and life of animals and of every living creature too. Jonas had to learn a lesson and not to be stubborn and over proud . Later in history that city was destroyed because people chose again to be evil...Bible is not sugar coating or mis leading ,it aways tells the truth. Sometimes we can not bear it . Sometimes we are to poised with our own weakness that we can`t stand the truth in the particular moment.

Re read it again and again, whatever is not clear, write it down and while reading and comparing and connecting the dots you will find answers.
The biggest lie of Satan is to actually blame God for his own evil deeds and things, for his own provocations and later blaming God for that.

Some things I do not understand too, like you but I found many answers through years and all came perfectly clear.
Some things are still to be explained but I don`t want to jump to conclusions...

One thing is sure religion has basically done ill favor to Bible ,especially "churchianity"... Because of them many blame God and Bible . That is one of heavier punches by Satan towards people and God...

Beren,
have you read or watched interviews with John Todd?
he is a former illuminati music manager and he turned to christianity and exposed what he knew. he only lived until 33 years old. It seems they got to him.
Well, he mentions that many parts in the bible are not speaking of God but the really the god of satan or the nephilim, which is why there is so much confusion. He discussed that the new testament and what jesus was saying is more truth but that the bible itself is not referring to a universal god but Satan or other gods.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #206
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Adding this to the confusion- a good read IMHO

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #207
beren
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=deb003;180330]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

Beren,
have you read or watched interviews with John Todd?
he is a former illuminati music manager and he turned to christianity and exposed what he knew. he only lived until 33 years old. It seems they got to him.
Well, he mentions that many parts in the bible are not speaking of God but the really the god of satan or the nephilim, which is why there is so much confusion. He discussed that the new testament and what jesus was saying is more truth but that the bible itself is not referring to a universal god but Satan or other gods.

I didn`t . Do you have any link?
With Illuminati all is possible. Whole their organization is structured on fear, lies and half truths.
I would not be surprised that they fed him up with a lot of dis info.
The problem with Bible is that rarely it is read. People tend to speculate and speak with hear -say style regarding to Bible.

Also whole Bible has a one line structure and a story through out whole book.
Basically Bible means a group of books, 66 of them ,Catholics have more in their Bibles.

So it is a collection of writing of 40 different authors and it was written in 1500 year period of time.
Amazing thing is that all books inside synchronize. Even Jesus stated that every single word from Bible will fulfill.
Also Bible is the most translated piece of work on Earth and in the same time the most mis understood, hated, burned, or ill -taken writing on Earth.

I like to talk about it since it is worthy. Many people draw few sentences from it and go make their own conclusions.
Religion has been using Bible as their cloak in order to fool people and rule them. They use certain passages from Bible and mix then with their own teachings and lay upon people with words: " GOD WANTS YOU TO DO THIS-UNLESS HE WILL PUNISH YOU! "
No wonder why people blame God then.
That `s why I am saying to look beyond religion, pastors, priests and rest. To look through religious man made dogma when reading Bible.
It is so much more than it was represented by religions today.

I will not repeat my self here again but one I will say, there is every reason for every word that was written there.
If we do not know the whole facts why something was done there in that past time, do we have a right to judge that?

Anyways no matter what I or some others here write, I will be labeled as religious freak, preacher, bible believer or whatever.
I simply do not care because I am not any of above .

Jesus said there is only one who will be as a bridge between Father and man and that is Jesus Christ.
Did he mention religion,clergy,priesthood,philosophy,teachings,po litics,empires,societies,congregations,or any thing else?
No.
Simple as that.
Can we take it as simple as it is?

Or we need "complicated" things ,astral projections,demons,reptilians,philosophies ,eastern teachings,ayahasca, drugs,ET`s,grays, Nordics or anything imaginable under this sky to tell us that black is actually black, and that white is really white???

I don`t wish to sound rude or as know all guy... I am just asking sound question with healthy thinking...

Love and blessings to all!

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #208
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Yes let's be proponents of peace amist the differences we encounter on our journeys toward the great Peace
I guess we aren't that different.....and we all have a common enemy.

Now can someone tell me what he looks like...where he\she is....are they human...are the a reptile half breed.....a blue blood...

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #209
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=beren;180335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post

So it is a collection of writing of 40 different authors and it was written in 1500 year period of time.
Amazing thing is that all books inside synchronize. Even Jesus stated that every single word from Bible will fulfill.
Also Bible is the most translated piece of work on Earth and in the same time the most mis understood, hated, burned, or ill -taken writing on Earth.

Beren
Beren,

The bible he spoke of is the Tanach. Have you ever read the Tanach in it's original language or studied it's Hebrew idioms and culture? The codification was in 326 AD and they tossed out much of what the people were accepting as sacred scripture. The Gnostics were completely ignored. Sure the bible is the most translated book. If the one world worshipping group is going to change it, use it to control the people of course they would make sure it was printed in every language and there were plenty of missionaries to carry around and preach the "good news".

Many who have come out of the Illuminati will tell how our biggest religious leaders in Christianity are Luciferians. How they either witnessed or were victims of these sadistic liars, these white washed tombs, and den of vipers.

I think Jesus knew exactly who he was dealing with, and that is why they killed him. He called them imposters, Kenites, sons of the devil, and guilty of all the blood sacrifices of the prophets of God from Abel to Zacharias on the Portico of Solomon. He revealed a great deal, and few have eyes to see the truth.

The bible is written on three levels. One to those who are only able to digest milk, one for those who can digest more solid food, and others who can handle meat. For the Illuminati, they have a funny rule. They can't do anything without saying what they are doing. They said so in the bible, twisted things, and hid them in plain sight, but few are they who will give themselves to study of it and fewer are they who can see the beautifully woven truth and what is planned.

I have zero fear for the future. I welcome it, and look forward to it because of what I know will happen. Recent dreams have given me more reason to feel we are very close at hand.

Beren, I bid you peace and hope you find what you re looking for.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #210
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

My first encounter was a trial by fire, my guides are not Nordic, my guides are very different, I was told my guides that I needed to purge my self doubt and cleanse my soul of it's anxiety.

Now after hurricane Wilma,in 2005 in Ft Lauder dale many things happened to me, I had an incident in which I was sat by a small lake at night meditating.
I used to fight, that was my trade and spirituality was my medium.

On this night I started to smell something very bad, and it was just like off meat, and given the amount of raccoons and possums we have in this part of town, you find most of the wildlife unfortunately strewn across the roadside.

Well I tried to ignore this, as discomfort whilst meditation is a good mental training apparatus, well I heard my guides tell me that I should really check this out as it would be beneficial, now I have to say that MY guides are cryptic, they can give me advice, or phrases that make no sense right away, and then further down the line in my life, I figure it out, or upon deep reflection I can see what they are referring to.

But I have never been steered wrong and indeed I do owe these two small beings my life. So I started to wander around the lake and it was around 11:30pm and where we were staying was right next to the lake, our apartment was declared a disaster zone by FEMA and 376 residents had to leave in one day, so we ended up at a hotel in which we paid 300 a week for without any power. But this night was night a little breezy and I could see the stars.

So here I am walking around the lake and I suddenly felt a wonderful calm sensation, it was amazing, it was better than any meditation experience or even good night sleep, I felt peaceful, then I saw a large figure stood under a tree, I knew that I was startled but I still felt this calm, until this figure stepped into the moon light, and its skin was look like an armadillos literally, a grayish color and the eyes appeared to be deep set.
As this thing started to almost glide towards me, it moved very majestically I felt a sensation of just power, sheer power, i can not put this into words, because there are none, and I was in full control of my mind, just not how I felt. And then it changed it lunged forwards and grabbed my arm it bent down to me, I am only 5,9 this thing was at least 7,4 and I smelt its breath, it was horrible a sulphurish off egg kind of scent. I do not know why it did not attack I was told if I ever encountered this to put my palms flat and back away, well I only had one arm free, he had the other arm and i felt immense pressure on this arm and then. he spoke in my mind this booming voice that hurt, it feels like a drill into your brain, I was just overcome with emotion, but i could not feel fear, then he started to get angry and he grabbed my other arm, and I could feel his anger and he spoke again, now i have no idea what he said to this day, because it was complete gibberish, it sounded like a language but I have not heard anything like it before this.

I was sure at this point I was done, I had actually resigned myself to thinking I am a dead man, it's over, but I felt him calm a little and gently let my arms go place his palms in front of me and backed away, and as he did so I felt overwhelming amounts of fear and excitement and everything enter into me, I dropped to my knees, and I had tears streaming down my face, I wiped my eyes to see his tail dissapear into the lake.

Now this for me was first contact, and do not ever misinterpret what I say because this was one experience that was semi constructive to me, However I suffered bruises and a torn ligament in my left elbow. and I had nightmares of halls of people that have been placed in bags on hooks stacked body upon body and simply used as food, we are cattle, if anybody has seen a autopsy of a human being, when it comes to the meat, we are just that meat.

Our 22 gram soul is no better or worst that a cows 22 grams in my opinion.

Now my these Reptilians are horrible entities, and to be honest to know that they exist crushes me, and recently one identified itself to me and feed off the negativity I have for them and in a tantrum crushed my arm, he broke my radius into splinters, I have the bruises the xrays and medical documents, if anybody wishes to see these I am only to happy to share this, but I have just got to be careful.

Now anything that comes near me Grey, Reptilian seems to want to Identify itself to me in a standard and my guides wont tell me why, they simply say this is a condition of their proximity to me, my daughter is autistic and she sees my guides and recently told my father in law that aliens watch over her... you can imagine that conversation over the fourth of July BBQ right?

Now to top this off the US government has told me I have encountered Mibs and had threats to not do what I am doing now, the refused my application to adjust my permanent resident status, because I am from Plymouth England and my wife is an American, now for 7 years we have battled them over this, and I believe it is due to my communications with my guides.

Incidentally said guides broke away from their collective after they lost three members of their team, the speak of a incident where the three were trying to flee from something in a craft and they had detected a bomb on the craft and also were in contact with a human remote viewer, who wanted to help them, but it was to late the craft exploded and the three died.

This was a blow because Greys work as a unit, just because you see one, they are always connected to two or three others.

Incidentally one thing was brought to my attention involving the reptilians and the Grey, our elite know the truth about them right? well that is a door that swings both ways their elite deal with our elite and thus the grunts take all the ****.

so in this scenario where said grunts have opted for spiritual individuality, they have sought out a normal person that just wont lie to them, they want to learn about our nature from our nature, not our perceived nature, yes history tells them all they know it but they do not tell their own kind everything, also they appreciated the fact that we are evolving and what was the norm for us even 50 years ago is very different today.

The reptilians are another case however they seem to just do what they want and nobody wants or can stop them, they are where they are and they are here to stay, at least for now. the do employ the short nosed gray, that wear the gray space suits and are a pink color underneath.

Look these events are not without their toll on me, every time one identify itself I understand more about their race but I also loose a little of myself, I do not have long left in this world.

I worry about my daughters and my wife, but I have been assured they have good protection, just to clear up one misnomer the Nordics do not control the reptilians, the reptilians want to kill as many Nordics as they see and if you think that is a lie and you have guides simply ask them.

Nordics are more positive, sure they have an agenda, but is not a insidious one, another thing is I can pick up trace elements of other people that have had experiences with reptilians or grays its almost like a club card.

I hate to bad mouth anybody, I do because we can not fight in this subject, it gets us nowhere, but please steer clear of Dr Steven Greer I challenge this man to publicly tell the truth for once in his life.
I do not worry about reproach, my protection is not the brightest in the world, but it sure is very scary and is very dangerous.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #211
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Thats one hell of a story Kensuemei2...
I beleieve you....totally... and all though I love the information of the Diclosure Project and listen Steven Greere, I always get a crepy feeling about hin.... I thought it was just me... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #212
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Some people feel Steven Greer is a reptilian walk in and works for that agenda.
Off to read K's story of reptoids.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #213
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

That's exactly what I was thinking about him ...even his face looks more reptilian then human.. any way I wish him no ill will what ever he may be...
and were or what is K's reptiods?? sound interesting?
Old 10-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #214
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well i was going to ask what you all meant about steven greer. I did notice in the camelot interview just after the start he began sticking his tongue out like i wouldnt expect if you were wetting your lips.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #215
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Oh got ya... K in the above story!

Mean while... I'm just an old hippie, I wish every one would just get on with each other (On the big stage that is).. If we manage to up the fregency.. no one or no species will have to eat cows, humens, plants...or any other species to survive as we will absorb light...for nurishment. Reptilains , Greys, Nordics and us Earthees will all have to get over our pasts and just get on with enjoying a future toghether.. but I guess that ain't going to happen any time soon...Oh well...
Old 10-22-2009, 10:58 PM   #216
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Unified, great post. I honor your truth. Thank you. I want to add that it is refreshing that people have been allowed to state their opinions here and not be stopped. This is an important conversation.

I say walk with both feet. Those of you who wish to believe that the bible is an unbiased book of ultimate truth... that is your choice. But you're standing on one foot in my opinion. Have you ever looked into that validity? Really, have you? Now if you want to share a Rep story or add something that has legs... please, I encourage it. For example, earlier it was stated that using the name of Christ gets results. I find that interesting. I've also heard that Buddah, Mohammed, and Isis gat results too... by the way.

I personally do not believe that "God" (or whatever you want to call the whole of which we all are a part) desires us not to have choice and the ability to use it. When I say this I mean that I believe that any religious organization is underneath just another system of control. True responsibility comes with knowledge and making the right choice through your own guidance. Not some higher power telling you what to do, who to kill, or not to wear blue on fridays. It's a bit much don't you think. After all, blue is my favorite color. LOL

I'm not one to swallow down a drink without asking what's in it first. Sorry, but I hope the bible thumpers take a time out one day... if THEY let you, and take a deep look in that cup your offering. You may be mighty surprised at what your drinking. I say this with respect and with a hope that you will earnestly consider what I am saying.

But choice is choice. So go ahead and chose what you want to believe, as we still maintain that choice, at least now, I'm glad to see its being exercised here.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,

Sorry guys, while I was writing this response I didn't realize that a whole new conversation happened. Pray continue...
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-22-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:38 AM   #217
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
The bible he spoke of is the Tanach. Have you ever read the Tanach in it's original language or studied it's Hebrew idioms and culture? The codification was in 326 AD and they tossed out much of what the people were accepting as sacred scripture. The Gnostics were completely ignored.

Indeed the Tanach is the Scripture which Jesus spoke highly of

the Tanach is the Torah ( the Five Books of Moses ) the Prophets the Writings ( Psalms Proverbs Job Chronicles and more )

Suffice to say we know the text in the Tanach by reading the Old Testament which is based on the Septuagint ( the Greek translation c.200 BC )
What we miss is the pronunciation and the cantillation of the Hebrew text

Scholars today do not agree as to when the Jewish canon was set and according to Talmud ( the rabbinic oral tradition ) much of the contents of the Tanach were compiled by the "Men of the Great Assembly" by 450 BC

Some books did not make it to Tanach Canon alas Conspiracy lol

book of Sirach for example excluded by the Tanach but included in the Septuagint

Suffice to say there is no record of any special sacred gnostic texts that were corruptly withheld entry into the Tanach

Look to Luke what Jesus says about the Scripture to His disciples after His Ressurection

Luke 24:44-45

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

There is a movement to belittle and make believe the Bible is fiction altered beyond recognition and stripped of validity - why so - for they fear the power of the Christ

There is a movement to whirl the world into chaos - why so - for they love the power of the Snake

These are the Ally and the Adversary we choose in the world and within

for the Christ is within us as the Spirit and the Snake is within us as the Ego

as the Christ is a Being beyond our control so is the Snake a Being of his own

So when everybody shouts look within for truths Be aware who you look to

Let me clarify that I use the Names of the Christian vocabulary

the Buddhist the Muslim and the Hindu will of course use other Names to denote the Champions of good and evil

We do not comprehend the Magnitude of the Serpent nor appreciate the Grandeur of the Spirit

Its not like it is some kind of an even match - even the outcome is Decided - but the once 2nd to One has a Destiny to fulfill

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-23-2009 at 04:39 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:50 AM   #218
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

And of course if you Rota the Tora a bit you get Taro. Rota/Taro/Tora
They are identical stories just told from different angles.
But shhh... don't tell this to fundamentalists as they are told Taro is ebil work of the debil.

This Reminds of the Sator/Rotas square.

Square in Oppède.

Square in St. Peter ad Oratorium.

Square in Cirencester.

Quote:
the Tanach is the Torah ( the Five Books of Moses ) the Prophets the Writings ( Psalms Proverbs Job Chronicles and more )
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:15 AM   #219
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Kinsuemei2, Thank you so much for sharing your story as this was the intention of this thread. From what I read of the work that David Jacobs did the Nordics are grey/human hybrids so it stands to reason the reptilians would hate them. I also listened to Dr. Jacobs interview on Red Ice Radio and read his book "The Threat" which goes into the grey's alien agenda.

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...ons-human.html
This is from David Jacobs PDF book
http://dmt-nexus.com/Files/Books/Gen...e%20Threat.pdf

The Threat
Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda

By David M. Jacobs

Contents

1 Recognizing the Signal

2 "I Know This Sounds Crazy, But..."

3 Shadows of the Mind

4 What They Do

5 What They Are

6 Why They Are Secret

7 Infiltration

8 The Hybrid Species—Children

9 The Hybrid Species—Adolescents and Adults

10 Independent Hybrid Activity

11 The Nature of Alien Intentions

12 Life As We Know It?

The Organization Chart

The aliens seem to have a recognizable chain of command and clearly defined roles
aboard their spacecraft. In my book Secret Life, I pointed out that the shorter gray aliens
act as assistants to the taller grays. The shorter aliens bring abductees to the UFO, take
their clothes off, escort them to the "examination" rooms, and even do some
nonspecialized procedures. Shorter aliens rarely engage in extended conversation, and
what they do communicate is usually limited to palliatives and reassurances for the
frightened abductee. Researchers now know that the taller alien, whom abductees
sometimes call the "doctor" or the "specialist" to differentiate him from the others, often
joins the abduction after the shorter aliens have performed an examination of the
abductee. The taller being conducts the more complicated procedures. He takes sperm
and harvests eggs. He implants embryos into female abductees and a few months later he
extracts the fetuses. He conducts staring procedures in which he can extract memories or
information from the abductee and in which he can also elicit sexual arousal and orgasm.
He engages in visualization procedures, during which he can make the abductee see and
even relive life events, or he can create entirely new "events" for the abductee to
experience.

The taller aliens appear to have more of a personality than the shorter ones. They will
engage in a dialogue with the abductee but remain coy about the objectives of the
abduction and about the specific procedures.

Because most aliens are small and gray, for years I thought the Nordics were examples of
confabulation and wishful thinking, which transformed the ugly aliens into handsome,
blond, blue-eyed humans. After listening to many accounts of these more human-looking
aliens, I concluded that the evidence clearly suggests that the Nordics are most probably
adult hybrids, the products of human/alien mating. They hybrids are critically important
and I will describe their crucial roles later.

The reports of "reptilians" or "insectoids" may simply be a matter of word choice, and
some abductees apply these descriptive terms to aliens whom other abductees might
describe as "standard" grays. Assuming, however, that reptilian and insectlike beings are
actually different types, it is noteworthy that abductees almost always see them with the
gray aliens, not alone, and that the tasks they perform are all within the standard alien
matrix. They generally perform the taller being's more specialized functions. Abductees
often express dislike or fear of these aliens, sometimes characterizing them as "mean" or
"evil," although they have no evidence for these assertions.

Although we have not yet delineated the "reptilian" beings' roles, the "insectoid" beings
are coming into sharper relief. Abductees have reported an alien who seems to have a
higher "rank" and supervisory status than even the taller beings. He is very tall and is
usually wearing a cape or long robe with a high collar. He often is described as an
insectlike being who looks somewhat like a praying mantis or a giant ant. He examines
abductees only infrequently and most often engages in staring procedures. When he
communicates telepathically with humans, his talk is often more substantive and he is
sometimes more forthcoming in the information he imparts. But generally he stands back,
observes the abduction proceedings, and may issue directions to the taller beings.

The existence of task-specific beings suggests a hierarchical "society" and the probability
of a "governmental body," with a downward-flowing chain of command from the
insectlike beings to the shorter gray aliens. Other aliens appear to act somewhat
subservient to the insectlike beings. If this is the case, then we can hypothesize that they
might possess the highest authority for the entire Breeding Program, and therefore might
be the group that initiated it.

Abductees frequently comment that the aliens display a "hive" mentality. The shorter
aliens especially look alike, dress alike, and act alike, and on board the UFO, they do
nothing that suggests unique personality traits. All individual activity is directed toward
the abduction goal in a clinical and dispassionate way. The taller gray aliens appear to
have more individuality and the robed insect-like ones even more.

http://aliens.monstrous.com/aliens_cross-breeding.htm

Red Ice has also interviewed a number of other notables including Andrew Basiago. Here is the link. www.redicecreations.com

Andrew Basiago's latest interview is on Red Ice http://www.redicecreations.com/radio.../flashmp3.html
Old 10-23-2009, 06:34 AM   #220
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I both admire and like Steven Greer. I've read all of his books, listen to his CDs and DVDs. Paola Harris is a good friend of his and also a friend of mine. One of the things that stood out about Dr. Greer to me was his spiritual path and how long and how committed he is to getting the truth out there. This was an ER doc who used to make big bucks, quit his job and sold what he had so he could move the Disclosure Project forward. He also practiced meditation to point where he has entered into Samadi, levitated and engaged in a number of advanced spiritual activities that only someone who has spent years on the spiritual path could achieve. I'm very disappointed in some of the members comments in this thread and Kerry's degrading and our right slander against him. Particularly when those in this thread know almost nothing of the man other then hearsay.

Dr. Greer is one of the more fortunate contactees as his contacts are the other aliens that Bob Dean has referred to repeatedly in his interviews... "the friends upstairs." The negative alien group are the reptoid/gray/Nordic. I find it curious that Marian is close to the Nordics and also a friend of Kerrys. I also strongly suspect that George Green is influenced by the grays. So it would stand to reason that investigating the character of the person, as in Dr. Greer, is worth the effort if one is really interested in ferreting out the truth. I find Dr. Greer a man of very high spiritual integrity. That was not my personal experience with Kerry.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:34 AM   #221
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
From what I read of the work that David Jacobs did the Nordics are grey/human hybrids
Carol - Could the 'Nordics' be Programmed Life Forms? The greys are supposedly good with mind stuff and programming. The cloning and genetic manipulation tech are also probably very advanced. I haven't read much about it. If it's say, Nazi based science, the professors would want their 'army' to look like that, a robotic super-dooper ubermensch. I'm wondering...

It seems some 'Nordics' may want to go rogue too, to individuality and human experience. (?)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:48 AM   #222
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Dr. Jacobs has spent 30 years investigating this and working with abductees. I trust both his research and his conclusions. However, I also think is perspective is limited and wonder how it would be altered if he chatted with Andrew Basiago and those who have been involved in the time travel projects into the future.

Cliff High has something major to share about 2012 on Nov 3rd on Rense... 2012 is important in more ways then one.

Remember the movie Memzi? Is this really Hollywood telling us about a future of hybrids? What happens to humans on the surface of the planet when the Superwave hits? Who is going to be left? Are the ones left only the ones underground or will it be the meek who are in caves? Is this indeed a time of transformation for humans who are at the 5th level transitioning to the 6th level and are the insectoids working to raise themselves from the 4th level to 5th through their hybridization project? And are humans that transition to the 6th level dropping their 3D body to become a light body? I have many unanswered questions as to what will be. That's what makes the future exciting...
Old 10-23-2009, 07:13 AM   #223
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Carol. I am mulling a lot myself. I haven't seen Memzi or read any books about this.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #224
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Carol I apologizes if I upset you we all have friends in the business that we protect and it genuinely hurts when they are attacked. If you remember when I have my encounters I take on board some of the residual attitude of the Reptilian race and, indeed as Greer has had positive contact, with positive beings it is only natural that I would consider him to be negative as that is the stance of my contacts if you can call them that, I have never been abducted by the Reptilians only Identified every time one is in proximity.

I too have read his books and watch a number of his DVD's I just do
not trust him due to the information given to me, this is not hearsay
as Greer is in the the mind of the Reptilian race and have referenced
him many times, I can only imagine that because, he is aligned with
the Nordic and does practice love and light, I have not disputed that, but that he is perceived as enemy combatant, but I also feel and believe that he does know the other side of the coin exists, but just wont admit this, There is no slander on my part I am just making an hypothesis upon the evidence that i have.

I have no idea what the Nordics are telling him either and we must be aware
that the Nordics are said to be in faction ed within themselves, just as there
are layers to the reptilian race, spread out all over the globe, one hand does
not always know what the other is doing, unless linked into that hive we spoke of, this is why Identifying each other always happens without fail.

I do not believe he is a human/reptilian that is actually not the case, you
can spot a mib or a meat suit a mile away they are not that advanced, walking is tough for them and they are simplistic in their speech and
very non animated. I do believe he has had reptilian contact, I just would
like him to state this for the record, perhaps he feels that it might be unproductive to the community.

Again carol I apologize, you seem to be a very aware person and i like that, I
I hope that you have a blessed weekend, and a very good day
Kinsuemei
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #225
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

If I may intrude the current flow of this thread to address something that I would like to address respectfully and publicly.

Thank-you Mudra for your statements and your apology. It took a lot of heart to do that. That is what a true warrior is all about. I also respect that as that is earned. And to your friends who also got caught up in this, and were wounded emotionally, my deepest regrets go out to you as well. So with that I would like to present you all, mods included, and everyone else, here with a song. Hopefully, if my words here were not enough, then the words in this song may fill in the blanks for you. So sit back, get quiet, listen very carefully, and then you will know where I am, so we can go forward with the healing process of those who have been neglected for so long. It isn't about us as it is about them.

Respectfully,

Lionhawk

YouTube - HAPPY FEELIN'S - MAZE FT. FRANKIE BEVERLY
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote