Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Iceland is under attack

Hi all

I am from Iceland. I have follow this forum for about 2 years but never wrote before.
I got email this morning and want to share this video with you who was included in my email.

Last edited by GaiaLove; 01-10-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: fixed embed
Nordurland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Iceland is under attack

I am just glad that the people of Iceland too some action...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

"People of Britain: Surrender and we will take our freezing weather back.
Best regards, Iceland."

A tempting offer, posted on the Guardian website last week. But even if the snow stays, there are compelling reasons why the British and Dutch governments should not play hardball against Iceland, which is holding a referendum over the return of €3.9bn (£3.5bn) lost by savers in failed bank Landsbanki. As the repayment is likely to cost around €12,000 (£10,700) per citizen,
Icelanders are highly unlikely to vote in favour. There are suggestions that most of the liability could be cleared by the bank's assets, but that is uncertain.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...anki-repayment

For more info on the coming referendum which will likely result in a 100% vote in favour of their Presidents veto of the bill visit the Icelandic Parliament website--> http://www.althingi.is
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Blair has Iraq round his neck. Brown has Iceland its seems... Im with 100% with you on this. I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen. They are crimals no less and should be in jail. Dont pay them a penny.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Blair has Iraq round his neck. Brown has Iceland its seems... Im with 100% with you on this. I will be spreading the word to anyone who will listen. They are crimals no less and should be in jail. Dont pay them a penny.
Thanks
Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Its nice to see Iceland information gets out to the rest of the world.

I am proud of the actions of the people of Iceland. Money is something we can live without but the fact that 2/3rd of the population are awake is so encouraging

We must take a strong stand together against the forces that are out to destroy mankind. Our prayers will be answered
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Nordurland ,

There are precedents to what's happening in Iceland . Argentina told the IMF to take a jump a few years ago and today is doing well . Malaysia under the then PM Mahattir refused to play ball with the IMF crooks during the ASIAN currency crisis of some 10 years ago . Malaysia recovered while the neighbors who took the IMF advice had a much longer economic crisis . The history tell us that countries that follow the IMF are literally going to be fleeced . Read if you have not done so the book " Confession of an economic hit man " by John Perkins . A very important principle has been re-established in Iceland : the population does not have to pay for the criminal acts of the private banks . Doesn't matter what Brown and company say you should stick by what you feel is right . Think twice also regarding joining the EU , it is a Union of police states with a political system not much better than the U S's where all politicians are SOLD OUT to the vested interests .
You have my moral support and best wishes .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Icelanders have my moral support as well whatever it is worth.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #9
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
Posted in wrong thread.
This is affecting our economy and currency.
So way is this wrong thread?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings from Finland..

Real problem is not the evil bankers, but us.
We have allowed them do everything they do with our blessings.

I am saying this by hoping that Iceland could be the leading edge for humanity by changing their monetary system.

YOU could come together and think better way...
Many great ideas for monetary reform have been ignored and down pressed by "system" and its "hynotized" citizens.

You have a chance of a lifetime...i wish you use it.

Peace...
kf
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordurland View Post
This is affecting our economy and currency.
So way is this wrong thread?
i think he meant that he himself had posted in the wrong thread. prob was looking at spirituality or something and posted a comment concerning an entirely diff subject.. im with iceland 100%. dubai defaulted 60 billion but wonder whats going on there. iceland is just the visible face of the world wide economic collapse..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #12
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think he meant that he himself had posted in the wrong thread. prob was looking at spirituality or something and posted a comment concerning an entirely diff subject.. im with iceland 100%. dubai defaulted 60 billion but wonder whats going on there. iceland is just the visible face of the world wide economic collapse..
Ok, Thanks.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #13
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its nice to see Iceland information gets out to the rest of the world.

I am proud of the actions of the people of Iceland. Money is something we can live without but the fact that 2/3rd of the population are awake is so encouraging

We must take a strong stand together against the forces that are out to destroy mankind. Our prayers will be answered
I want to thank all of you above for your moral support. And I agree with all that you have bin telling me here.
Love and light to all of you.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #14
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Why is it when someone posts some mis-informed info or a youtube video that people accept it as the truth?
Iceland is not under attack. Landsbanki or Landsbankinn is the national bank of Iceland and by their own description, "a leading financial Icelandic institution." Just as the American, British, German etc people are having to pay for the collapse of their banking systems, why should Iceland be any different? I personally know of a cancer charity who lost a few million because of the Icelandic banks failing. Grow up Iceland and take responsibilty for your greed just like many other nations are having to do.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

phoenix, they were set up to be an offshore tax haven by the world bank and imf gangsters. im sure most people in britain will be appauled to find out that we to are bankrupt and cant pay the criminals debts back.

picking on one country isnt very helpful when the entrie west is in the same boat.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Greetings from Finland..

Real problem is not the evil bankers, but us.
We have allowed them do everything they do with our blessings.

I am saying this by hoping that Iceland could be the leading edge for humanity by changing their monetary system.

YOU could come together and think better way...
Many great ideas for monetary reform have been ignored and down pressed by "system" and its "hynotized" citizens.

You have a chance of a lifetime...i wish you use it.

Peace...
kf

Yes, necessity is the mother of a good sea change. I know Iceland can now come out stronger. They set a good example that others will follow.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:16 AM   #17
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! That's amazing that the president put it up for a vote by the people! You ought to be proud that your government hasn't completely sold you out.

I watch the financial news daily and I see the same thing happening all over the world. The reason this is hitting Iceland so hard is because they don't have the ability to print money like us here in the US and many of the others are doing with quantitative easing (or synchronized inflation).

Many people are watching Iceland to see what happens as it could be a sign of what is to come for the rest of us.

For the informed viewers, pretty much everyone knows that the banks are robbing the people.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 AM   #18
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Why is it when someone posts some mis-informed info or a youtube video that people accept it as the truth?
Iceland is not under attack. Landsbanki or Landsbankinn is the national bank of Iceland and by their own description, "a leading financial Icelandic institution." Just as the American, British, German etc people are having to pay for the collapse of their banking systems, why should Iceland be any different? I personally know of a cancer charity who lost a few million because of the Icelandic banks failing. Grow up Iceland and take responsibilty for your greed just like many other nations are having to do.
Private banks = responsibility of shareholders

Public funds = responsibility of citizens

If a private bank fails, than the citizens aren't responsible to bail it out. My understanding is the bank that failed is a private bank. If this is the case, then the citizens are no more responsible to pay than I am to pay my neighbor's mortgage (which is happening right now in the US).

--sjkted
Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 AM   #19
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Iceland is not under attack.
Phoenix - It has been under attack. The British government invoked a 2001 antiterrorism act to freeze an Icelandic bank's assets in Britain. In 2008 -

"We're still on the list — in the wonderful company of al-Qaeda, the Taliban, Sudan, North Korea, Iran and a number of other entities — where we do not belong," Iceland's Prime Minister, Geir Haarde, said in an interview with TIME.

I remember seeing photos of Icelandic families with placards that said we're not terrorists. It's getting pretty convenient to apply that label, to the full effect of many serious laws, which is bizarre.

I agree with Nordurland. Don't pay the IMF, UK whomever criminals a penny. Good luck, Nordurland!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 AM   #20
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Max Keiser does a great piece on this bit of financial terrorism.

Take the bankers "down to the water's edge and drown them like diseased cats".

I love Max.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP_2jXlo3JI
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:38 AM   #21
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Here are video from Norway.

To The People Of Iceland - Say NO! To Icesave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5DWT...layer_embedded
Old 01-13-2010, 05:18 AM   #22
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

Correction: Iceland is still under attack. The first invasion involved the bankers selling the idea of leveraging the country 40 times GDP like a hedge fund.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:59 AM   #23
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones interview with Birgitta Jónsdóttir member of Icelandic parliament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XssanC1Gbc
Old 01-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #24
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

There is supposed to be a website up in the next day or two (?) where the people of the world can make a public statement to Iceland:

www.savethepeopleoficeland.com
Old 01-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Grow up Iceland and take responsibilty for your greed just like many other nations are having to do.
And who was greedy here? Could you explain???
And nations do not have to ...anything. It isn't their fault.It is the banksters and their puppeteers' fault.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote