Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-12-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Now THIS really scares me..

"Sarah Palin: God will show me a door to the White House in 2012"

Please if there is a god....don't let this happen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ouse-2012.html
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Now THIS really scares me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post

__________________________________________________ ___
Sarah Palin and George Bush have one thing in common...they both have the Ear of the Almighty.
Anyone know if Michael St. Clair has been doing astrological reports for Mrs. Palin on a visit basis?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:31 AM   #3
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Now THIS really scares me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah
Sarah Palin and George Bush have one thing in common...they both have the Ear of the Almighty.
Sarah Palin and Bush have in common the disclaimer...

Beware of false prophets..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #4
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Don't worry. It's never going to happen.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:33 AM   #5
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

does anyone remeber I forget who, it was like 10 years ago saying that there would be a black prez, before we would ever get a woman, seems they have this planed out long ago to me.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:41 AM   #6
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Don't worry. It's never going to happen.
Never say never....look how they put bush in falsely, not once but twice. I've met an alarming number of people who absolutely love Palin
Old 11-13-2008, 04:44 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

well, i would rather have "ordinary" people
running the government

as a matter of fact,
i will bet a group of kids
from a grade 8 class,
30 from iraq / and, 30 from The USA
COULD end the war,
if they started at 9am,
and, solve it all b4 the lunch time bell

if we took all the money the war has costed
and, equally distribute that,
to all the people on earth,
everyone, would be rich !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:46 AM   #8
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That is not what she said. I saw the interview. You are taking it completely out of context. If you are going to make accusations please get it right. There is enough garbage floating around in the main stream.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:57 AM   #9
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
That is not what she said. I saw the interview. You are taking it completely out of context. If you are going to make accusations please get it right. There is enough garbage floating around in the main stream.
Thanks for pointing that out to me if the quote was taken out of context...I was just using a news headline and should probably have delved into it further, unfortunately I don't have the time or the inclination to sit and listen to anything more that Sarah Palin has to say.

Regardless of how accurate the quote was, I still find the prospect very frightening of Palin or any of her cronies being supported and loved so much by a dumbed down populace who think war is such a marvelous and necessary action, people who have so little empathy or compassion for their fellow human beings, people who are so cold and heartless they feel nothing for the carnage and devastation that war causes...I base this statement on a broad spectrum of people that I have to deal with on a daily basis.

For the record...what did she say exactly?
Old 11-13-2008, 05:01 AM   #10
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Now THIS really scares me..

I agree with you eXchanger.

More power to our children.

Especially the new psychic children who can connect telepathically and change any timeline they wish. I am sure they are here for a reason when we are so close to 2012.

The rest of us need to support a positive future though our minds and hearts, rather than buying into any fear based mindset.

We are all co-creators in this play. Use your power to believe in yourself and the outcome you desire will manifest. If you dwell on the gloom and doom, you only add to it.

The choice always has been, and always will be, yours.

Love, peace and harmony to all who reside on Mother Earth.

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:08 AM   #11
Banned

Sarah Palin unnerves me because she is a fundamentalist and that's no good to have in the white house.
Hillary Clinton SCARES me because..... she's just creepy.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:41 AM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Palin did irrepairable damage to her image durring her brief stint on the national stage. That was planned though. I'm not sure if everyone noticed, but the McCain/Palin campaign was designed to take a dive. Palin was a big part of that. They got someone w/ Bush 43's fundamentalism, coupled w/ her "anti-femenist" femenism, and they knew she would elicit disdain knowing that the current political atmosphere here in the US is very anti Bush.

If she comes back in 2012 though, maybe another morning zoo crew will prank her, and get her to admit who her overlords are.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:56 AM   #13
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Now THIS really scares me..

I agree with you eXchanger.

More power to our children.

Especially the new psychic children who can connect telepathically and change any timeline they wish. I am sure they are here for a reason when we are so close to 2012.

The rest of us need to support a positive future though our minds and hearts, rather than buying into any fear based mindset.

We are all co-creators in this play. Use your power to believe in yourself and the outcome you desire will manifest. If you dwell on the gloom and doom, you only add to it.

The choice always has been, and always will be, yours.

Love, peace and harmony to all who reside on Mother Earth.

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 AM   #14
coldevin
Avalon Senior Member

If "God" do put this Mrs Palin creature in that white hut '012,- that only would clearly show that "God" has some awesome good sense of humor
Life on this planet is all too short to take it seriously ;-)
Have fun, enjoy the light - NOW!
coldevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:05 AM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I think we have been prepared for a black president for at least the last 5 years through the programme 24, all previous incarnations of black presidents were comedies or childrens shows.

So if we start to see programming including a female president that are as big as 24 was then we will know what they are up to.

To be honest I don't think even republicans like Sarah Palin, she is just not well educated enough to be a valid candidate for the older white men. I don't think anyone votes for someone because they wink and are trying to be cutsey.

all the best
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #16
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

These elections are nothing more than a distraction for the general public.
Do you honnestly think or believe the power brokers behind the scenes are leaving anything to chance? if so wake up and smell the roses, ding, ding, hello!!

Obama is just as big of a fraud as the rest of them, do not hang your hopes on that dude.

Rozzy
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldevin View Post
If "God" do put this Mrs Palin creature in that white hut '012,- that only would clearly show that "God" has some awesome good sense of humor...
Remember those Old Testament stories where God destroyed this nation or that nation because of their sins? One of the creepiest thoughts I ever had stemmed from George W's comments about being chosen by God. I thought he might just be right...only not in the way that he thinks.

Sarah Palin might be just the one to complete the destruction.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #18
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out to me if the quote was taken out of context...I was just using a news headline and should probably have delved into it further, unfortunately I don't have the time or the inclination to sit and listen to anything more that Sarah Palin has to say.

Regardless of how accurate the quote was, I still find the prospect very frightening of Palin or any of her cronies being supported and loved so much by a dumbed down populace who think war is such a marvelous and necessary action, people who have so little empathy or compassion for their fellow human beings, people who are so cold and heartless they feel nothing for the carnage and devastation that war causes...I base this statement on a broad spectrum of people that I have to deal with on a daily basis.

For the record...what did she say exactly?
Here is that part of the interview if you really want to know what she said. Like her or hate her, you gotta give her some credit. She has tough skin to go through everything the media has thrown at her and still has a good attitude. Most people can't even get out of bed without a bad attitude. As far as experience. There are only 2 qualifications to be president. 1. Native born citizen. 2. over age 35. So I guess she is as qualified as anyone.

As for God's sense of humor, look at who our VP to be is. What a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkq76...eature=related
Old 11-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #19
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=dreamangel;79076] "Like her or hate her, you gotta give her some credit. She has tough skin to go through everything the media has thrown at her and still has a good attitude."

I can't think of anyone I would actually say I "hate", have no respect for or understanding of, hold in contempt...these would describe my feelings towards Sarah Palin. Unfortunately I don't think I have to give her any credit, she is a politician, this is going to open her up to a lot of public scrutiny and sometimes ridicule, if she can't take the heat then she should get another job, she hasn't been put through any worse than any of the others.

"Most people can't even get out of bed without a bad attitude. As far as experience. There are only 2 qualifications to be president. 1. Native born citizen. 2. over age 35. So I guess she is as qualified as anyone."

Good attitude? She supports war, she supports slaughtering wolves from helicopters, she supports drilling for oil in Alaska instead of supporting all of the people who are trying to discover alternatives to oil, she supports a fascist regime.. No I can't qualify anything about the woman as "good". I hope you are not serious about your criteria for president.

The woman belongs in an evangelical church somewhere, NOT in an office dabbling in world affairs.

Iraq is a task from god:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ypVSYoEKA
Old 11-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #20
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=freekatz;79096]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
"Like her or hate her, you gotta give her some credit. She has tough skin to go through everything the media has thrown at her and still has a good attitude."

I can't think of anyone I would actually say I "hate", have no respect for or understanding of, hold in contempt...these would describe my feelings towards Sarah Palin. Unfortunately I don't think I have to give her any credit, she is a politician, this is going to open her up to a lot of public scrutiny and sometimes ridicule, if she can't take the heat then she should get another job, she hasn't been put through any worse than any of the others.

"Most people can't even get out of bed without a bad attitude. As far as experience. There are only 2 qualifications to be president. 1. Native born citizen. 2. over age 35. So I guess she is as qualified as anyone."

Good attitude? She supports war, she supports slaughtering wolves from helicopters, she supports drilling for oil in Alaska instead of supporting all of the people who are trying to discover alternatives to oil, she supports a fascist regime.. No I can't qualify anything about the woman as "good". I hope you are not serious about your criteria for president.

The woman belongs in an evangelical church somewhere, NOT in an office dabbling in world affairs.

Iraq is a task from god:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ypVSYoEKA

Not trying to get into an argument over it, but I thought someone as liberal as you seem to be would be a little more openminded. There is no black and white, there are alot of gray areas that need to be considered. I didn't say she couldn't take it, I said she has taken it better than most men would take it and still have a good attitude towards life. She is a strong person and you need to listen to the reasons for the things you have stated before you judge them.