Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 07-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default I Need a Place To Go

Needless to say, mandatory vaccination is on the horizon. I have no intentions of staying within city limits. Me & my GF have agreed to flee when it occurs. I'm not sure what the rest of my family will do - stay or go. Either way I need to find some place to hide, as I'm sure many do.

I feel as though the time has come.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Need a Place To Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
Needless to say, mandatory vaccination is on the horizon. I have no intentions of staying within city limits. Me & my GF have agreed to flee when it occurs. I'm not sure what the rest of my family will do - stay or go. Either way I need to find some place to hide, as I'm sure many do.

I feel as though the time has come.
they expect people to "flee"
do not flee,

chances are..
youll be safer in your own home than if you were to flee to somewhere else.

much easier to pick up the ones scurrying off to find "safer places".

Do not hide,
why would you give them what they want?
they enjoy people running and hiding from them..
they enjoy the hunt.

Dont give them that satisfaction.

Your home is the safest place to be right now.
might be hard to see that,
but that is how I feel... what i see.

Dont let the fear control you.
that is all is was meant to do.. control you.

are you going to let it work?

I wish you would not.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
they expect people to "flee"
do not flee,

chances are..
youll be safer in your own home than if you were to flee to somewhere else.

much easier to pick up the ones scurrying off to find "safer places".

Do not hide,
why would you give them what they want?
they enjoy people running and hiding from them..
they enjoy the hunt.

Dont give them that satisfaction.

Your home is the safest place to be right now.
might be hard to see that,
but that is how I feel... what i see.

Dont let the fear control you.
that is all is was meant to do.. control you.

are you going to let it work?

I wish you would not.
I'm not fleeing because I'm afraid. I'm fleeing because I know I'm not supposed to be here.

I'm not sure if you actually understand what's going to happen. Forced vaccines and confinement. If you refuse to get vaccinated you will be put in a concentration camp. When they force vaccination violence will ensue. Even if you are prepared, they'll come for you eventually. If you have supplies that makes you a target amongst a desperate population.

If you think its good to stay in a city, be my guest. I'm going as far away from the chaos, vaccines, violence, and concentration camps as possible.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you Tramik... Why remain surrounded by chaos when I could be hitting the beach surfing everyday while the chaos is happening outside 'my world'?... Peace and serenity of nature with all other good things nature can provide... This will be me
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #5
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I'm with you Tramik... Why remain surrounded by chaos when I could be hitting the beach surfing everyday while the chaos is happening outside 'my world'?... Peace and serenity of nature with all other good things nature can provide... This will be me
I wouldn't go near the coast, but yeah, agreed.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I know I will be at the right place at the right time... for the right reasons whatever they may be
Old 07-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Do you have an area in mind . and without giving your location away where are you located
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Do you have an area in mind . and without giving your location away where are you located
No. I'm in Saskatchewan but there's not many people here that know about what's happening. Hell, I just informed my family - supplied them with all the documentation about the vaccine and FEMA Camps. Needless to say, they're pretty freaked.

The closer, the better. But the better suited the environment the better too. Just trying to prepare myself emotionally for the times ahead.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post

Cowabunga!!!!!!

Right... there are three types of people in the world... The Victim, the Abuser, and the Rescuer!!!! Like a love triangle, none of them win and it only increases the game the more that fall prey to this trap!!!!

The Victim is someone who is waiting for someone, some event or something to come and rescue them.

The Rescuer is the Hero doing his/her good deeds for perceived favor... there is no favor! It is just the opposite polarity kicking into gear.

And the Abuser gets the attention through force in order to control or bully to take their position on a stage of power that only implodes upon itself the tighter it gets wound.

The two polarities that create this mindset are "Darkside Polarity = If I can't have it you can't either" And "Lightside Polarity = I'm doing this for your benefit" www.trufax.org

And by all means plant the seeds of Truth and move on....

Last edited by Christo888; 07-19-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #10
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

This is why I just simply choose to remove myself as best I can... It is also why I don't post too often... too many people still stuck in these mindsets... Just BE... and allow others to BE... Who am I to judge which point another is in another's evolution?... Simply removing yourself from the chaos and bickering does wonders especially if you are surrounded by people who are consistently in these mindsets... I think if someone had a camera on me when I am alone and removed they would certainly have a good laugh. Crank the tunes... and no not top 40... groovy funky goodtimes... I often feel like that Swiffer commercial... I dance and clean, I get creative, I learn... Ah the possibilites are endless ... I almost prefer to be with myself now as I find I learn a lot more, I feel more connected and certainly a heck of a lot happier than listening to people endlessly speak of superficial, material, meaningless topics... ... I'm WAY more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Cowabunga!!!!!!

Right... there are three types of people in the world... The Victim, the Abuser, and the Rescuer!!!! Like a love triangle, none of them win and it only increases the game the more that fall prey to this trap!!!!

The Victim is someone who is waiting for someone, some event or something to come and rescue them.

The Rescuer is the Hero doing his/her good deeds for perceived favor... there is no favor! It is just the opposite polarity kicking into gear.

And the Abuser gets the attention through force in order to control or bully to take their position on a stage of power that only implodes upon itself the tighter it gets wound.

The two polarities that create this mindset are "Darkside Polarity = If I can't have it you can't either" And "Lightside Polarity = I'm doing this for your benefit" www.trufax.org

And by all means plant the seeds of Truth and move on....
Old 07-19-2009, 01:20 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

so what is so bad about dying? If one takes the shot it doesnt mean you are going to just die. Alot of us have enought **** pumped into us to survive this. I am not going to leave nor do I want to go to the camps.

I would be lost without my family so I wont try to flee. Some of us are incapable of fleeing anyhow. Me, I wouldn't survive 30 minutes. LOL so why bother.

I have a question though for anyone who might have an answer

What happens if I just over dose on pills or something? See, I'm on oxygen and without it I will die a in my mind a scarey death. But taking pills, is being a coward and I will pass in my sleep. My questions is................will that mean I have to come back and do this all over again. Oh hell if I would care to do that again

Thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:30 AM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

Not sure if this will help...but I know a few people who use this.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:32 AM   #13
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

My Door is Open.....
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:15 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to see the entire world become more nature oriented. Leaving the city might be a good idea in order to become more in harmony with nature. I tend to think that if the excrement really hits the air-conditioning...there will be no place to hide. The technology for locating people and the weaponry for dealing with them would probably make short work of the GI Joes of the world...and everyone else who didn't toe the line. I continue to think that this is an infowar. Getting informed without getting mad or going insane...is the key for me. Intellectually...we need to head this madness off at the pass. I have no plans for running away or fighting...other than continuing to be a smarta$$ on the internet.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-19-2009 at 03:19 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:25 AM   #15
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: I Need a Place To Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
My Door is Open.....
__________________________________________________ _____

Tramik is probably looking for a place that is a little bit warmer Mark..........
__________________________________________________ _________
When the going gets tough, the tough get going...................(Anon)
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:34 AM   #16
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post

Tramik is probably looking for a place that is a little bit warmer Mark..........
We have warmth of Heart up here! ...........summer has eluded us as of late.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #17
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post

On that note....in a Survival situation- Water , Food , Fire, Shelter.......you can live in the most beautiful of places but if there's no fresh water and a weak food supply it will be very hard.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:56 AM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
We have warmth of Heart up here! ...........summer has eluded us as of late.
It has eluded many this year Mark We are seeing temps normally associated with late may early June no smog days yet but with all the industry cutting back I`m not surprised . If need be I have a fine little place all picked out in Northern Ontario
but if I`m going it will have to be before the snow flies . Speaking of which has anyone else noticed that the wasps are making their nests in the ground this year might be a cold snowy wintercoming .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:03 AM   #19
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It has eluded many this year Mark We are seeing temps normally associated with late may early June no smog days yet but with all the industry cutting back I`m not surprised . If need be I have a fine little place all picked out in Northern Ontario
but if I`m going it will have to be before the snow flies . Speaking of which has anyone else noticed that the wasps are making their nests in the ground this year might be a cold snowy wintercoming .
Yeah, its crazy up here!!!! there are still ice-bergs on our town beach..........the locals have not seen this in over 20 years! its supposed to start to get cold again in September- we have had around 7 days of over 10 degrees....its insane! cloud cover nearly every day! and i hear the straight at the northern mouth of the Bay is still iced up!! so much for warming.

Too busy with the mosquito's to notice the wasps.......
Old 07-19-2009, 04:17 AM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

There has been a lot of talk about the weather. It been cool and dry. bad combo. There has been so many days that a just cloudy and overcast. Not a lot of direct sun/heat. To add to the mix its been cooler then average temp. I have a small inflatable pool and even the temperature of the water in it is not getting warm. It did early in the spring for a few days but in general ITS JUST DARN COLD!

the strawberries were about two weeks behind and i bet we have lost at least another week since then. We should have tomatoes by October if the frost dose not get them first.

Your always welcome here...some of you have already been. I don't have much...I still got most of nothing left
Quote:
Too busy with the mosquito's to notice the wasps.......

yup more mosquitos then usual here too! Was so much rain all spring and now close to drought. The river in my backyard is very low...almost at a stand still. I pray for balance to the environment!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:01 AM   #21
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not fleeing because I'm afraid. I'm fleeing because I know I'm not supposed to be here.

I'm not sure if you actually understand what's going to happen. Forced vaccines and confinement. If you refuse to get vaccinated you will be put in a concentration camp. When they force vaccination violence will ensue. Even if you are prepared, they'll come for you eventually. If you have supplies that makes you a target amongst a desperate population.

If you think its good to stay in a city, be my guest. I'm going as far away from the chaos, vaccines, violence, and concentration camps as possible.
you say your fleeing because youre not afraid...

but the rest of your post speaks nothing but fear.
i understand.
i let it overcome me at times to.

things will be fine though.
and i am not getting 'vaccinated'.
they will have to shoot me first, i promise you that.
but we also have our own firepower.
much as it will suck to have to use it.
im not getting injected.
nor is my family.
blessings to you all.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:58 AM   #22
no caste

Quote:

Tramik - Unless I missed something, I haven't been getting the vibe that things are as serious as you think. I do prepare for the worst, but I expect the best - trying to cover different outcomes. The government is short on vaccines. The hospitals are stocking up on ventilators for people who are sick (which is a good idea - as H1N1 goes deeper into the lungs than usual flus). Some of the more vulnerable communities are stocking up on disinfectants and, actually, it's bringing to light many vulnerabilities - which are good for the public to know, e.g. poor living conditions and unclean water in some areas.

The flu itself is no longer called mildly symptomatic. It's 'moderate.' I've heard the sinus part is a pain in the a&&. I guess if people panic and run amok, things can get more serious - you mention chaos and violence. I don't know what would cause martial law and concentration camps in SK and AB, besides an all-out freaktoid invasion, or berserk unemployment, where people just start stealing and looting.

But if your nose is telling you ... I don't know...

Be calm, no matter what

PS You might want to familiarize yourself with provincial parks as you travel {they're nice!} - and look for clean water - upstream of beaver dams...
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #23
no caste

Quote:
Speaking of which has anyone else noticed that the wasps are making their nests in the ground this year might be a cold snowy winter coming .
I hadn't noticed the nests, but I hadn't watched either.

We could use another cold winter to knock off the rest of the pine beetles in AB and BC. The infestation was very bad, with the series of warm winters (before last).

The summer in s. Alberta has been very cool, except for a few warm days. But the trees and plants and everything are flourishing where I am. Some drought areas are close by.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #24
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

i think about this all the time... Only because I know what awaits and I wonder why I keep on witnessing the **** that surrounds me... However I 100% believe that I am here to witness something BIG... I have known it my whole life and I'm not going out til I see it happen... So i'm having fun with manifestation in the meantime... Life is what you make of it... if you know what to make of it ... Personally... I'm thoroughly enjoying these times... makes life worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
so what is so bad about dying? If one takes the shot it doesnt mean you are going to just die. Alot of us have enought **** pumped into us to survive this. I am not going to leave nor do I want to go to the camps.

I would be lost without my family so I wont try to flee. Some of us are incapable of fleeing anyhow. Me, I wouldn't survive 30 minutes. LOL so why bother.

I have a question though for anyone who might have an answer

What happens if I just over dose on pills or something? See, I'm on oxygen and without it I will die a in my mind a scarey death. But taking pills, is being a coward and I will pass in my sleep. My questions is................will that mean I have to come back and do this all over again. Oh hell if I would care to do that again

Thanks
Old 07-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
you say your fleeing because youre not afraid...

but the rest of your post speaks nothing but fear.
i understand.
i let it overcome me at times to.

things will be fine though.
and i am not getting 'vaccinated'.
they will have to shoot me first, i promise you that.
but we also have our own firepower.
much as it will suck to have to use it.
im not getting injected.
nor is my family.
blessings to you all.

I feel the same as you do on this. I also believe that God will take care of us. We just need to ask. Good Luck to you and your family.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote