Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

This forum attracts many with a sense of union and strength. It also allows us to share our opinions and ideas and "get that off your chest". I would like us all to share our personal experiences here, be it ghost, ufo, six sense etc.

I feel it will become a great reference for all to work from and aid in unlocking the door called mystery.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

I pay close attention to everything that happens in my life these days...moment to moment...for that fact, I notice all means of occurrences that defy logical explanation...daily.
I wasn't always this way though...only during the last few years have I noticed these anomalies.
If I had to list the most extraordinary event I've witnessed...I'd relate this bit:
In 1990, I was on a plane from Oahu to Maui, Hawaii...on my honeymoon. I saw a man that "was" my grandfather (looked exactly like him). He was staring at me from a couple of rows behind me. I could "feel" his gaze on me...so much so that I even commented to my new wife...and stood up as if to stretch...and take in a better look at him...his gaze never left me.
When I returned to the states...I learned that he had died while I was away.

Just one of a zillion happenstances.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

My wife and I had eloped to get married. We told no one. Two days after returning home, we were sound asleep, when she was woke up to two men standing at the foot of our bed.
It was my dad and her dad arm-and-arm looking at us.
My father died when I was 12 and her father died when she was only 3.
I asked her if she was scared, she said it was the most loving/calming feeling she had ever felt.
The real intersting part is that she had never seen my dad in photos...she described him perfectly.
She also said she knew immediately who they were.
After a minute or two they left and she went back to sleep.
I have had my own experiences as a child around the time of my dad's death...that's another story.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

A few years ago my father passed away and when it happened I recalled a dream i had had approx 3 weeks before.

In the dream i was at my parents house upstairs in one of the bedrooms. My mum and nieces came in and i was talking to them as in waking life. Then my grandmother (who passed on years ago) entered the room and i asked her with surprise why she was here. She ignored my questions and sat in a chair and lifted her head with eyes closed. My father then came into the house and remained downstairs.

His mother came to me in this dream to some how tell me about the future - why? i dont understand. One thing about my gran is the fact that i had little to do with her due to distance when growing up and found that she began visiting my dreams. She rarely speaks but leaves me with some realisation??!! that i cannot recall upon waking.

One big dream i recall is when she met me with my grandad and they both hugged me and kissed me saying they would always be with me. This dream was in 2000 prior to a then unknown episode involving a stalker.

Anyway, thanks for giving feed back people! Lets keep it going.

Macros
Old 11-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #5
David
Avalon Senior Member

When I was a teenager I had a dream that I was sitting on some steps outside. A group of teenagers came walking up the sidewalk and then one teenager started screaming and pointing at an imaginary green frog and all his friends started laughing at him. There was someone sitting to the right of me but could not make out who it was.

Months later my family and I took a vacation to Nags head, NC and had a foreign exchange student with us at that time. There was a game room down by the beach where Jeremy and I were at. We got tired of playing and decided to sit outside on the steps. Moments later a group of teenagers came walking up and that same kid started freaking out about that green imaginary frog. At that moment, I realized that I had dreamed this months ago and looked to my right to see who that was in my dreams and it was Jeremy. By the way, those teenagers where all on mushrooms.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #6
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

My father at the end of a long bout with cancer, volenteered for an experimental procedure, but to do this operation the doctors took him off one of his meds for his heart. Turned out that med was working because he soon collapsed into a coma. I just happen to be at the hospital ten min. after he collapsed.

Soon the hospital doctors and staff stablized dad, and gave me the grim new that he was dying. I have never seen death as the end so it wan't that hard to take. Soon My brothers and sisters were all there and deciding what to do. We were raised in a christian belief that follows the laying on of hands. My family elected me to search the spirit of things and to lay my hands on my dying father and give a blessing.

I was moved by a power I have only felt a few times in my life, I saw many things, how the others that have passed wait for the next arrival with open arms and love. How this life is just a step to the next. As I blessed my father I said that all the family will gather together to say goodbye to him, that in the morning he we awaken to say farwell and then give up his wandering in this place and go to the next.

I went home that night seeing no need to stay there, I slept a peaceful night. In the morning I made my way to the hospital to find my aunts, uncles, cousins and my grandmither, plus all my siblings waiting for death. I went into the room with dad there the ventilator taped to his mouth, his eyes empty and distant. My brother Steve and my sister told me he hasen't even moved a muscle all night.

I smiled at them and said "it is time", with that I grabbed dads hand and said " Dad it's time to wake up...wake up Pop". In that instant his eyes focused and he woke up. He had no idea what he was doing there or what had happened. I had to tell dad that he was dying and that it would be hours, but that the family wanted to send thier love to him in person before he left. one by one each member of the family told him how much he is loved, thanked him for the person he is, and the love he had brought to the family.

When everyone had said a last goodbye, my sister and oldest brother quietly went into dads room one last time. With tears in our eyes I told dad that his body is wore out and it is ok for hiim to go now. The three of us were almost chanting "it's ok dad, yuo can go now" My father let go and with the sound of a heart monitor making that flatline sound he was gone.

I miss my father, and I am proud to be his son. He was a leader for me in life to the end. Through it all he never feared and never let on that the unknowen scared him. I give this in the hopes that it will give you strenght to face the unknowen with peace and love.

Without death life means nothing.
Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #7
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

It is my belief that when we die we become aware of the one true reality and remember ourselves for what we really, trully are. So you could find a hard working man/women who had no belief in paranormal phenomenon that chooses to violate all his earthly opinions and characteristics and act like a ghost just to leave a sign with you.

What is this sign?

Love and care for you. I am still around and deeply care for you.

Macros
Old 11-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
My father at the end of a long bout with cancer, volenteered for an experimental procedure, but to do this operation the doctors took him off one of his meds for his heart. Turned out that med was working because he soon collapsed into a coma. I just happen to be at the hospital ten min. after he collapsed.

Soon the hospital doctors and staff stablized dad, and gave me the grim new that he was dying. I have never seen death as the end so it wan't that hard to take. Soon My brothers and sisters were all there and deciding what to do. We were raised in a christian belief that follows the laying on of hands. My family elected me to search the spirit of things and to lay my hands on my dying father and give a blessing.

I was moved by a power I have only felt a few times in my life, I saw many things, how the others that have passed wait for the next arrival with open arms and love. How this life is just a step to the next. As I blessed my father I said that all the family will gather together to say goodbye to him, that in the morning he we awaken to say farwell and then give up his wandering in this place and go to the next.

I went home that night seeing no need to stay there, I slept a peaceful night. In the morning I made my way to the hospital to find my aunts, uncles, cousins and my grandmither, plus all my siblings waiting for death. I went into the room with dad there the ventilator taped to his mouth, his eyes empty and distant. My brother Steve and my sister told me he hasen't even moved a muscle all night.

I smiled at them and said "it is time", with that I grabbed dads hand and said " Dad it's time to wake up...wake up Pop". In that instant his eyes focused and he woke up. He had no idea what he was doing there or what had happened. I had to tell dad that he was dying and that it would be hours, but that the family wanted to send thier love to him in person before he left. one by one each member of the family told him how much he is loved, thanked him for the person he is, and the love he had brought to the family.

When everyone had said a last goodbye, my sister and oldest brother quietly went into dads room one last time. With tears in our eyes I told dad that his body is wore out and it is ok for hiim to go now. The three of us were almost chanting "it's ok dad, yuo can go now" My father let go and with the sound of a heart monitor making that flatline sound he was gone.

I miss my father, and I am proud to be his son. He was a leader for me in life to the end. Through it all he never feared and never let on that the unknowen scared him. I give this in the hopes that it will give you strenght to face the unknowen with peace and love.

Without death life means nothing.
Be at peace
You are now a leader carrying your fathers qualities to help others. Be proud.

Macros
Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
When I was a teenager I had a dream that I was sitting on some steps outside. A group of teenagers came walking up the sidewalk and then one teenager started screaming and pointing at an imaginary green frog and all his friends started laughing at him. There was someone sitting to the right of me but could not make out who it was.

Months later my family and I took a vacation to Nags head, NC and had a foreign exchange student with us at that time. There was a game room down by the beach where Jeremy and I were at. We got tired of playing and decided to sit outside on the steps. Moments later a group of teenagers came walking up and that same kid started freaking out about that green imaginary frog. At that moment, I realized that I had dreamed this months ago and looked to my right to see who that was in my dreams and it was Jeremy. By the way, those teenagers where all on mushrooms.

I was told along time ago that recalling dreams in the future displays a personality who is on the right path.

Macros
Old 11-05-2008, 12:22 AM   #10
petem
Avalon Senior Member

It was a beautiful September morning. Sun shining, calm winds, just a perect day to go skydiving. I drove to the drop zone and noticed one of the planes starting to load for a jump. I quickly ran to the "shack" to sign up for the jump that was taking off soon. The owner signed me up for the flight and told me to hurry and get my parachute. I ran to my car and opened the trunk. My parachute was not completely packed so I asked the owner if he could hold the flight for a few minutes while I repacked the parachute. He thought a moment and erased my name from the flight log and wrote his name on my line. He told me to take the next fllight, it was taking off in 30 minutes. As I started to pack my parachute a little girl came running over to me and started screaming, "...the plane just crashed, the plane is on fire!" I looked up and saw flames and dark bellowing black smoke about a mile from the jump zone. I immediately jumped in my car and drove out to crash site. Every person on that flight was burnt beyond recognition. After comforting many spouses and talking to investigators I had time to reflect on my sheer luck. I really think the Creator or someone out there had other plans for me.

This forum is the start of it.....

V/R

Pete
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:53 AM   #11
David
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another one of many and it's a strange one.

I don't know if this was a dream or was born with this knowledge because it's something I have always known. Either way, it has always been a huge factor in my belief of life after death. I remember fragments but in detail of the invasion of the Philippines in 1942 and my ultimate death on the road now know as the Bataan Death March.

I do not know what my name was but I do know I did something with planes and supplies for the military base. It begins with me standing on a hill side talking to a buddy about our surrender to the Japanese. I did not want to surrender and argued against it but he had vastly more rank than I did and we were desperately low on supplies......

....We are marching down a trail to our surrender site to the Japanese. The trail is wide enough for vehicles but heavily wooded on both sides. As we pass between two trees, one on each side of the road, we all noticed our base commanders tied to the trees, stripped and bayoneted many, many, many times. It was at this moment I knew we were in some serious trouble...

....We came to a clearing and was ordered to form up in lines and drop our gear. Most of us did as we were told and the ones who argued to keep their water canteen were shot on the spot or beheaded.

....Walking down the dirt road was long, hot and very tired. Trucks would come down the road and the Japanese would randomly stab people as they drove by. I did not witness this but was told as the horror of news came up the line from behind me that a tank ran over a soldier after falling down. We were provided no food, water or bathroom breaks.

....I don't know what exactly got into me, maybe it was concern for humanity in general because I didn't even know these soldiers. Apparently a Japanese soldier gave two guys a canteen of water and they started fighting over it. I did not want to see them be harmed, so I stepped in to break it up and was promptly shot in the back. I remember falling backwards and hitting the ground. I think it was the happiest moment in my life because the horrors were almost over. As my vision faded, I thanked god that I was able to view the blue sky and tried to think of any family I had back home but the realization that I had none hit me hard.

I just noticed there is a thread for past lives so I'm going to add this over there as well.

Last edited by David; 11-05-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I was involved in a serious car accident 23years ago.

It happened too fast to get scared. At the point when I realised that I had lost complete control of the car and there was nothing I could do, something happened. I was told in my head (in my own voice) that “it will be ok”. Amazing sense of calm descended and I felt as if my body was protected from serious impact damage by some kind of force-field.

After a few seconds of chaos outside my “egg”, the lorry behind me had stopped clear of my Mother’s car, and all the bricks from a wall demolished in the incident had finished falling into a Marina packed full of fibre-glass racing yachts, damaging them impressively.

My mothers car was a total write-off. I got out the car (now on its side) through where the windshield used to be and discovered that the only real damage I had sustained was to my insurance premium. Then of course there was the problem about what to tell Mum.

Another irony: this was the first day we were legally compelled to wear seatbelts, had I not been I would have been in trouble. Had the wall failed in its task, and I had been dumped in the marina the seatbelts would probably have killed me.

The whole thing was a pivot point in my life.

I have been saved in another car situation later, when my foot suddenly went on the brake hard before I asked it to, mainly because I had missed some stop lights.

The above don’t “defy” my belief, but at the time it certainly challenged them.

Today – this is not strange to me at all

Thanks for this thread.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-05-2008 at 01:25 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
It was a beautiful September morning. Sun shining, calm winds, just a perect day to go skydiving. I drove to the drop zone and noticed one of the planes starting to load for a jump. I quickly ran to the "shack" to sign up for the jump that was taking off soon. The owner signed me up for the flight and told me to hurry and get my parachute. I ran to my car and opened the trunk. My parachute was not completely packed so I asked the owner if he could hold the flight for a few minutes while I repacked the parachute. He thought a moment and erased my name from the flight log and wrote his name on my line. He told me to take the next fllight, it was taking off in 30 minutes. As I started to pack my parachute a little girl came running over to me and started screaming, "...the plane just crashed, the plane is on fire!" I looked up and saw flames and dark bellowing black smoke about a mile from the jump zone. I immediately jumped in my car and drove out to crash site. Every person on that flight was burnt beyond recognition. After comforting many spouses and talking to investigators I had time to reflect on my sheer luck. I really think the Creator or someone out there had other plans for me.

V/R

Pete
Awesome story. I just wonder why the people on that plane didn't just jump out before it crashed, after all that's what they were there to do...

But yeah, that's a sign right there if there ever was one!
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 AM   #14
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post

V/R

Pete
Pete, OMG, you definitely have other plans made for you. I am so glad you did not get on that plane. I don't have my certification for solo but do a tandem once every year. This would definitely leave you thinking.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:25 AM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this a couple of months ago on an experience thread.my father passed away 4 years ago and he was so down to earth with anything paranormal/aliens etc.He should have been allowed to leave the hospital twice hilst in there after suffering heart failure and he had secondary failure in hospital whilst waiting to be released.He said to me and my mum that "they come at night,and there's nothing to fear"-i said what comes at night? and he gripped my arm tightly and said "i know you may think i'm mad for saying this,but i can't tell you everything whilst i'm in here;i'll tell you and your mum everything when i'm released!!".I quizzed the doctors about his medication and he was on nothing that would induce hallucinations or similar-he was of very sound mind and was laughing and telling jokes to the other patients all the time he was there.He insisited that they were small creatures with large heads and eyes that walked through the walls on two successive nights he was in there.He maintained they put him at ease and there was nothing to fear about death and the spiritual.My father was filled with faith in a one creator.It was so unlike my father to say anything along those lines as he used to say i was crazy to believe in little green men and such like.He said he'd believe in ghosts more than E.T.'s etc.Well,he passed away on the night he told me this-he should have been released the following day!?
Ever since this experience i've strengthened my research into the subject and has me and my mum frustrated as his promise of telling eveything in detail about his visitors wasn't told.He was a very kind and truthful man and it appears to me as if he was prevented in some way of sharing this information.Please trust me in this-it was so out of character for him to speak of such things.He told me these things with conviction and even temperament and promised to tell us everything when we would arrive home.
One thing that i found intriguing was his sense of 'fear' in insisiting he couldn't say anything whilst in hospital!!This man showed no fear to anything.Any how i thought i'd get this off my chest so to speak.I wil continue researching into these things as i feel compelled to afer what he said that night in hospital.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:39 AM   #16
Worlds Beyond

hi,

great idea for a thread!

this is partly cut/pasted from my earlier post in another thread... I apoligise for long post, this is the most special thing that ever happened to me and the first ever 'public outing' of my experience ... 'eeek!' lol

The most incredible and truly mind blowing thing I've had was a Near Death Experience, in hospital, 21 years ago, when I did actually die, clinically, briefly, and went to the "other side" for a moment or three!!

I could spend hours chatting and trying to describe fully and in detail what happened, but it probably only lasted a few minutes, but felt like SO much longer! It was the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful thing I have ever ever experienced.. just talking about it still makes my hair go up on back of my neck and makes my whole body tingle talk of it! Even though it happened 21 years ago, it's as clear and vivid as if it happened an hour ago.

Well, there IO was, very very sick ona hospital bed, when I just remember the Doctor saying to someone "nothing else we can do" and I realised I was floating up out of my body, and up to the ceiling. I could feel my back pressed against the ceiling of the hospital room. I was watching the Medics around my own body talking, I could CLEARLY hear what they were saying.. and can still remember to this day. It felt I was floating there for about a few minutes. I felt strangely calm, just observing quietly.

Next thing, I was 'whizzed off" somewhere, at speed of light/sound ? .. So quick! I was floating/flying down a long long long tunnel.. with bright white light at the end.. the tunnel was quite dark, but I felt an OVERWHELMING, and all pervasive sense of Deep DEEP peace, joy and calm, it was like being enveloped in a bubble/blanket of sheer bliss and peace and beauty... like nothing I can ever adequately describe, nor anything I have ever experienced since I came back to earth!!

When I got to the end of the tunnel, and to the bright bright light, I then found myself out of the tunnel but now floating along on what seemed to be thin air ... but felt joyous and uplifted and so so peaceful ... there was a quite high stone wall running for miles and miles on my right hand side, and even though it was very high, I could float up a bit and see over it..

well.. what I saw was simply the MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST PEACEFUL and most AMAZING place I could ever imagine.. like a wide panormaic gardens/landscape, with rivers, ponds, fountains, flowers, trees, hills, plains, etc etc, the most incredible thing about this place was the colour, it was like nothing at all on earth, it was almost technicolour, really really vivid and beautiful colours, like nothing I've ever seen here!

There were a few distinct features, a few pathways.. they that looked like irradiant glass or something, beautiful colours.. leading off into an invisible distance... and also one very very intruiging building (the only building I could see in the whole place.. it was quite small, quite simple, and I can only accurately describe it as like a cross between a garden gazebo/summer house and a domed temple... it has the most incredible golden light shining out through it ... in fact, the whole sky of this place was nothing like here, it was somehow golden and blue at the same time... the quality of the light was just UNBELIEVABLE! Truly bright!

There were seats dotted around, with quite a lot of people... many sat, calmly chatting, some in small groups under trees, some sat on the grass, some walking down the pathways... I couldn't hear any voices, but they were communicating with each other... there was a DEEP sense of peace and calm amongst everyone... and I felt very clearly like they were "waiting".. like this was some kind of "waiting" or "reception" area...

It felt like a gentle summer day, warm, comfortable, and I was happily floating along this wall, looking over the top into this landscape, then then a gate appeared quite a way up ahead, just an ordinary looking, old-fashioned tall wooden garden gate, the type they used to have in old stone walls.. as I was floating nearer this gate, I could see a figure stood next to it.. it seemed to take a while to get up close (the floating sensation/my movements were not being dictated by me, but by some other energy/power carrying me along, at a gentle pace!) ...

Anyway, I finally reached this gate, and there in front of me, large as life and as real as I am sat here now, was my Gran, bless her soul, who passed away from earth almost 40 years ago .. well, there she was, real as anything, stood there, totally well and real and looking lovely and radiant... (she 'died' of lung cancer)... I was speechless!! She smiled such a warm and loving smile, and I felt her hug me, which was wonderful, even though she didn't actually touch me at all!! I felt the most incredible love and peace and happiness and calm, it's beyond anything I've ever felt here!

Well... I just felt SO happy but also a bit shocked I think, and was speechless, she spoke briefly (telepathically I think, as I know she was speaking but there were no voices at all!), she gave me a message (3 very clear sentences which will live with me forever) and then, she smiled.. and in a fraction of a second I was being 'floated' backwards, at some speed this time, all the way back along the wall, my Gran disappearing in the distance, all the way back to the tunnel and then I saw and felt myself come back into my body, and that was when I "awoke" on the hospital bed... with a massive gasp of air and a major body spasm!

Well, that was 21 years ago. It was a miracle to me! And the start of a lot of things happening for me in my life, including my awakening/interest in spiritual matters (I was 21, had no knowledge or exposure to anything Spiritual or New Age or anything about NDE's or LIfe After here at that time in my life).

I didn't experience anything "other worldly" after that for many many years, apart from sometimes having a really strong sense that my Gran was around sometimes, and also a feeling that I had some sort of lucky streak/serendipity throughout several years of my life afterwards. I didn't talk to hardly anyone about it (just one or two closest friends) for years and years!

Then 3 years ago, I got ill. The first weekend I was ill, I had gone into town to go to the pharmacy/chemist for some remedies, thinking I just had flu or something, when I had another mind-blowing experience, this time my grandfather (he passed about 30 years ago, and I only met him a few times when he was on earth) .. he appeared to me in broad daylight, on this earth, in real time, in middle of town, real as REAL can be! And he SPOKE with me! I swear before God. He was flesh and bone and real! And it was DEFINITELY him! No doubt!

Well, since then, the past 3 years? I never did get over that flu, and got more and more ill, and it was eventually found I have a progressive illness, but that's not what I want to convey on here!!

The past 3 years, since that happened, I've had loads of regular, sometimes TOO Regular (lol), spiritual happenings, some publically witnessed, hard factual evidence of Life after Death, in the form of messages, visits, and 'happenings', from both my Grandmother (maternal) Bless her soul and also my Grandfather (paternal) Bless his soul.

I've also been 'shown' things, taken on 'journeys', I mean off this planet, but REAL journeys, not dreams, and given messages... some of which I'm still trying to understand/work out what I'm meant to do with them (!), and some are, I believe, related to the world's possible future?

I feel so lucky and grateful to have been graced with these events, and some of the wisest, most loving advice/guidance and support I could have ever wished for!

In the last 18 months, I started to talk more openly with friends and family about all these events.. and sad to say that I have been somewhat "dropped" and/or "ridiculed" by quite a few, to put it mildly! .. so, I started to clam up about it all and only chat to a small handful of friends .

But I have felt increasingly in recent months that I need to share this info, not for me, but perhaps because it might help one or two others in some way.. ?? am not sure how I can help, I'm just lil ol' me! am no expert or anything, but if in sharing what for me are my most special and precious experiences, even if it helps just one other person, in some small way, then that's ok for me!

Blessings to all

x
Old 11-05-2008, 01:53 AM   #17
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Back in the 70's I was doing yoga. I was trying to get high without taking drugs. I liked LSD. I kept asking my friends where there was a way to expand conciousness without taking chemicals. Finally a woman turned me onto the book, "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda. I read it in one night and I usually don't even read books. It inspired me so much I packed my car and headed for Los Angeles where Yogananda had his Self Realisation Fellowship Headquarters. They just happened to need a printer and I was one so they let me in. I studied and practiced yoga for a year and a 1/2. While joggin ghome I began to feel better and better. I felt this might be the Bliss they talk about. I went to my room and contemplated it. It really was beyond belief, just as they say about it in the books on Enlightenment. I kept feeling better and better. It was like winning the lottery. It was better than sex. Even after my body fell asleep, my mind kept running. I enjoyed stopping my dreams and running them backward or forward just as I had read about. I could enter any state of mind I wanted to. I am sorry to say it only lasted 3 days. But it came back over my life from time to time.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:32 AM   #18
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Several years ago, my mom was in the hospital for a quintuple heart bypass operation. She was resting, but not asleep, and two recently departed relatives appeared in the corner of the room and smiled at her. She insists this was no halucination, and she was wide awake. She had been a confirmed atheist up to that point, but that has changed. She has taken a number of positive steps since then, including telling me about this event.

A number of things have happened to me recently, most too personal to discuss here at this time. My view of reality has changed so much in the last year that such things no longer defy belief! Many thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:07 AM   #19
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

We had a timeline shift last week and I'm still kind of freaked out about it. The kids and I were in town and noticed that the Taco Bell had shut down. It was empty with a "for lease" sign on the window. My husband was traveling out of town and when he got back I was telling him how the Taco Bell shut down. We drove by it because it he didn't believe it and guess what? It was open, unchanged, just as it was before.

Fortunately my son also remembers seeing it shut down and having that discussion w/me over how it's weird that one of the cheapest places in town shut down. So I'm not nuts. It was shut down. Then a few days later, it wasn't.

I have a lifetime of weird events but this one is just confirmation for me that we are living in "different" times.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:04 AM   #20
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.
Yeah, Obama elected as President!
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #21
whiteagle
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

hey guy's ,here my strange story.... when i was 14 years old . i had a lucid dream ... it was totally crazy , i was in a place of "whiteness" ... everything was of a soft white ... i couldn't discern no walls , ceilings or even clouds ... and there was a guy that was standing up , right in front of me , but oddly enough , he had his eyes closed and wasn't moving ...the first thing i did was to pinch myself and that is where i became very intrigue ... i was really there , you see , but where ??? anyway my attention got focused on that guy and i just felt that i needed to get closer to him and suddenly i was right by his face .i didn't walk ... it just seemed to me that i " zoomed " at him ...in an instant i was right by his face ... i was mesmerized by the purity of his facial features , so much that i was not sure anymore if it was a male or a female and to resolve the problem i just stared at his/her " boobs " and they were pretty flat ... i remember thinking that thing must be 50/50 !!! i know that the story seem pointless but thats where it gets interesting ... sudently i was " zoomed " back to the original position i was standing earlier , i was quite surprise ; lifting up my head i realized that he/she was moving but very slowly he/she raised arms and eyes , and to my complete astonishment , a superbe " set of WINGS " ...and then the colors beams accompanied with tones ...all different , coming out of him/her to an increasing pace , it was a incredible sighting;almost psychedelic , it was ejecting colors so fast and and so wide ... remember ; no walls no ceiling ... from the corner of my eyes i saw that those rays of colors where getting closer and closer to me ,it felt as if i was in a tunnel of the most beautiful colors ever to imagine ... i could hardly breathe at this point and with my eyes i kept looking around and around ( it was incredibly beautiful ) when finally i looked back at him/her ; 3 beams of color hit me right in the solar plexus and i exploded in particles through out the universe anyway thats what it felt ... and after a lapse of time in emptiness ,i woke up ...and again the angel and the light but this time NOTHING was moving ,it was like a picture printed INTO my eyes , i could touch and feel my bed , but i could not see my room ...only like a very vivid picture AND NOT MOVING !!! i tried to look away but to no avail , i had to go to school and i was starting to get scared but very slowly i saw that the image was fading away, and slowly my eyesight came back !!! i didn't become a monk or religious but i certainly believe in extremely evolve beings in a multi-dimensional universe ...i've got few more stories ...but not all in 1 post , i guess .nowadays i am convince that those 3 rays that hit me was somehow a gift of ...HOPE FAITH AND LOVE... PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL
whiteagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #22
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

A close friend of mine was in a near fatal car accident. His car flipped over on the motorway. He had a massive head injury and was dangling upside down when the police arrived. As they waited on the ambulance, a car drove up and a man got out with a machette and some sort of tube. He walked passed pass police and cut my friend loose from the seatbelt, stuck the tube down his throat to clear his air passage and got in his car and drove away.

This story was told to my friend in the hospital by the police that were on the scene that day who later came to visit him.

The police could not describe the person that saved his life nor the car he drove.

I believe in angels.
Corky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:44 PM   #23
Shellie
Banned

My college orientation got screwed up and I got the last date available rather than one of the first. Because of that, I would be 1 hour too late to be able to take the cheap charter flight to Europe my mom wanted for me for my high school graduation.

So instead, she bought me a plane ticket to Rome via Paris on a regular flight. It was way more expensive than she wanted to pay- $1500. We begged the university to change our orientation, but they said there was nothing they could do.

One week before the orientation, we got a call from a lady at the scheduling office. She said another student had called in sick and she had remembered how desperately we wanted to have an earlier date. We grabbed it, and immediately my mom called the travel agency to see if she could swap the tickets for the charter flight. The travel agent answered- and told us she was on her way out the door and had all the computers off but would do it anyway. Fortunately we got to return the ticket and get the last charter seat and saved $700.

When I got off the train to my friend's home, I was instantly swarmed by a dozen people, among them a very animated Zia who kept flinging her arms around and shouting "boom". Once all the excitement and confusion went down I discovered that a plane had blown up near New York City and that they were afraid it was the one I was on.

It wasn't until I got back home that I learned that the plane that blew up, TWA 800, was the one I originally had a ticket for. Because one kid got sick at the last minute, one secretary remembered us, and one travel agent answered the phone on her way out the door I AM ALIVE.

Over twelve years later I am still trying to figure out why?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #24
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Thanks to all posting here, they are very interesting tales which i feel we are all finding useful. One thing i do notice is accounts of reasurrance and hope. Another thought is the number of people adding here who have all had some form of fate or guidence enter their lifes and save them. Is it a coincidence that we are now here sharing our past experience?

Macros
Old 11-05-2008, 08:44 PM   #25
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

~~~ Unusual? Allow me to give a brief summary of my Life. The 'Unusual' appears quite Natural to Me...:

I have found the Spiritual Teachings of Creation, as provided to us by Humans from the Stars. Specifically, these Teachings which come to us from the Pleiades, from a more advanced People known as Plejarens, and presented to us through the auspices of one Billy Eduard A. Meier, a resident of Switzerland.

Allow me to share with you these DIRECT EXPERIENCES from my life, by which I KNOW these TEACHINGS ARE TRUE (i.e.: The Spiritual Teachings from Billy and the Plejarans). I have previously only shared these experiences with close family members, and with my current wife (of 30-years now).

I am born in 1946, and grew up in New Hampshire. I am a Graduate from the US Navy Nuclear Engineering Program. After two Tours with the Navy, I attended University in Utah, from where I have a Degree in Electronics, with additional studies in Comparative Religions, Engineering, and Organic Chemistry. I am a Father of four Sons and two Daughters, and now a GrandFather of Nine. I grew up Bi-Lingual, speaking both French and English. My Father's direct Lineage came to America from France in 1632. I am also part, by Genetics, Native American (Algonquin), and also Danish Viking.

My Family owned about 90-acres of wild Woodland and about 50-acres of open Fields. This adjoined a huge Wilderness territory that extended up into some rugged granite Mountains. In the Fields was a small orchard of red & yellow apple trees and pear trees. In season, there grew wild strawberries, cranberries, rhubarb, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. The woods were pine trees, spruce trees, elm, oak, maple (ones from which we made maple syrup and maple sugar), birch trees, ferns, natural springs with little brooks, and delightful red mint berries.

I explored all this from the earliest when I could walk, usually by myself, and eating freely of the wild supply of Creations' bounty. I grew with a natural and mutual empathy with all the wildlife and animals that lived in those woods. I had become attuned with nature.

When I was only a small Baby in the Crib, People would come and peer over the Crib to see the "new Baby." They would make the usual 'baby-talk' nonsense noises. While they were doing this, I could actually FEEL their emotional State, and their emotions were not directed towards me, but generally of their own turmoils and needs. As I could not then speak, I could not then say "you Hypocrites, say what you really mean." I continue to have this Ability to sense feelings in others, as I know if they are telling me Truth or Falsehood before they speak. I also do have the Ability to spontaneously see the Aura around People in full colors, when the Need arises.

One time, deep up in the Mountains, I was followed by a large Wildcat (the Paw-print was as large as my own Foot). It circled around me several times at an unseen, yet in-hearing distance, as I progressed through the dense Woods until I came out on an old logging Road. It could have had me for Lunch at any moment, but I also thought: "if this were to be my fate, I would surrender and accept". I had let go any Fear, and continued in Peace. However as I continued, I had got the feeling that as it was following me, it was also protecting me.

At about age 7-years, when I was then climbing to the very tops of many different Trees each day, I climbed to the top of a 30-meter (nearly 100-foot) tall Pine Tree. Up there, with my Arms wrapped around the top Branches, I was swaying gently with the Wind and admiring the top view of the Forest all around. I suddenly became FLOODED with LOVE, a feeling which seemed to actually be coming from the Tree itself. By this I know the Trees and all of Nature are/is filled with a living Spirit which is aware of our Presence and our Intent.

At about age 10-years, while walking through the Woods, I came to a large area of chest-high Ferns, surrounded by Spruce and Birch, which I had not seen before. As I waded slowly through these Ferns, unable to even see anything below the Tops, I came out to near the edge of the Ferns close to a granite Boulder. There, sunning itself next to the Boulder, was a Badger. This Badger was the size of a medium Dog. Most people who know them, know they are very territorial, and they can be vicious if cornered. This one rose up, turned around and started to waddle off into the deep Woods. It stopped alongside the Boulder and turned it's Head around to look at me. Then, to my amazement, as I was looking into it's Eyes, WORDS came CLEARLY into my Mind which said: "Go In Peace, O' Man". By this I know that all the Animals are also Intelligent Spirits, and they CAN communicate with us Humans - IF they CHOOSE, and IF we can LISTEN (while in a state of "meditation-in-activity," with a suspension of judgment).

At about age 27, in 1973. I was then living in a House in Utah where I had been attending College as a Veteran on the GI-Bill. In the afternoon one day, I went into my Bedroom to pray and meditate. Suddenly, the Room seemed to get perceptibly darker, and I felt the sense of a Presence. Turning my head to the right, I could see the OUTLINE of an Entity in the Doorway, not more than 5-feet from my shoulder. The middle of the Outline was in the shape of a Human Person, and was transparent, where I could see the Hallway beyond, and it was completely surrounded by a Darkness. There was no communication from it, and I felt a sense of foreboding, a feeling of dark Intent. I raised my right Hand and firmly commanded the Entity to leave my presence and to leave my House. Instantly, the Entity vanished and the House felt normal again. As I looked out the Window, I felt relieved to see the Sunlight in the Trees. By this, I know there are occasionally Spirits around, of which we are not usually aware.

One time, while visiting some Friends in Indiana, I went out into their Garden in the evening and sat down next to a Stone Wall to meditate in the serenity of the place. There were Roses, clinging Ivy, and other flowers surrounding me under a large Oak Tree . After a refreshing deep timeless meditation, upon opening my Eyes, I was surprised to see the Ivy had turned the loose Vines and Leaves towards me, some as much as 45-degrees from both sides, as though seeking for the Sun.

At one period of my life during my 20's, I had joined with a church. After the church leaders had come to know me, they invited me to speak before the Congregation one Sunday. I spoke extemporaneously, from the Heart, before a full House. Near the conclusion of my talk, I could see a bright white Radiance forming about 6-feet above the heads of those in Assembly. As I looked in amazement, the radiance grew brighter, and there appeared the form of a Man in the center, first at a great distance, and slowly floating closer towards me. The Man was in a standing position, with Arms held straight out to both sides, wearing a brilliant white Robe covering his full body down to his Feet. It appeared that the Man was the Source of the brilliant white Light. I could still see those sitting down in front of me with my peripheral vision. I felt a surge of Energy, a surge of pure Love and Acceptance fill me, then the Vision faded. I sat down behind the Pulpit where it took 5 or 6 minutes for my Eyesight to return to normal. It was though I had looked directly into the Sun. I would like to hear your Thoughts in regard to this Vision, what it could mean, where it came from. I have my own thoughts on the Experience, and would value yours.

I have studied from the Poems and Teachings of Lao-Tzu, and the way of the Tao. I have also studied the Principals and Methods of Zen Buddhism, Tibetan Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Tantric Yoga. I have completed Experiential Workshops under the auspices of a trained Psychologist in Self-Hypnosis, Past-Life regression, Remote viewing, and Psychometry. My Knowledge from these Experiential workshops is sufficient to Teach, but I choose not to. I have recorded in my Journal, the Recall from several of my past Incarnations.

I have studied the Tibetan Book of the Dead and The Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation. Some books I also derived much insight from are: Zen And the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and Lila: An Inquiry into Morals both by the author: Robert M. Pirsig. Other Books from which I gained much insight and knowledge are The Kybalion by: Three Initiates, a Discourse on the Hermetic Philosophy, and The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra. I have also read All the Books written by Robert Monroe (re: Out of Body Experiences), the Books by Jane Roberts (re: the 'Seth' Books), and the Books from Dolores Cannon (re: Convoluted Universe series, & others).

I found about the 'Billy Meier Experience', first from reading the Book Lightyears by Gary Kinder in the mid-1970's. That Book included a reference to material available from Wendelle Stevens, and from Lee and Brit Elders. I then purchased the Books: Message From the Pleiades, the Contact Notes , the Photo Journal produced by the Elders, and the 3-Set of Videos of the Beamship Trilogy. I re-discovered FIGU & the Forums only last year. This is the Forum for members of Billy's study Group for the Spiritual Teachings. My Orientation to life has always been that of a Mystic. The Mystical Approach and View of Life opens on knowing the Truth of 'What-Is-Real' beyond the Illusion of appearances. I am Very Glad to have found the Truth of Creation which has been brought to Us from Billy and the Plejarens.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote