Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #51
GnabeCA

Default Re: C a n a d a

Hello everyone.

Been waking up for about two months now, trying to wrap my mind around the changes I'm seeing and the ones to come. It's good to know that there are many other like minds taking the plunge and getting ready. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and also have a place about 40km outside of the city where I'll be going.

On the plus side, at least the damned S.P.P and North American Union won't go through.

Cheers, eh.

-Gabe
Old 10-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #52
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

hey gabe. why will the NAU not occur? i must have missed something.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #53
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenuphar View Post
A big THANK YOU to those who have already introduced yourselves. As Project Avalon is officially launched, I am sure we'll be meeting many more Canadians who are looking to connect. Exciting times!

I am in "learn and observe" mode, myself. I happened upon CMN and Project Camelot (as well and MANY informative videos on YouTube) over the Christmas holidays in 2006. I cannot tell you how many hours I spent in front of the computer, it felt almost constant, but I also felt like a whole new stream of information I never knew existed was presenting itself to me. Aliens? WHAT?? Free Energy? Alternate Timelines? Even as I slept at night, for the period of about 3 weeks, it felt like my brain was processing and compartmentalizing all this new information. It sounds a little crazy...and I'll be honest, I wondered if I really was losing my mind at that time.

Now it's a matter of trying to keep up with new information and trying to discern what is truth, what is well-intentioned misinformation, and what are out-and-out-lies. Easier said than done sometimes. *L*

I look foward to hearing more from all of you in the months to come.

Nenuphar
Hi everyone I was so happy to find project avalon site and find so many great men and women among it's members. As for me- I was recently awoken by a coleegue of mine who I proudly call my friend now. Man oh man .. it definately feels like he unplugged me from the Matrix I always felt that there is something wrong with the world (and heard this expression from others so many times) but was too ignorant to find out what it is... untill this Friend of mine one day started talking about financial fraud as long as medical, political, and the whole agenda of the PTBs. The conversation or I should call it a monolouge since the only thing I was doing is nodding my head lasted for about an hour and my brain was about to explode After I went home and kind of forgotten about this .. I call it a "red pill" that he gave me untill my 15 y.o. daughter sent me a link to a zeitgeist movie. I wached that and... the "red pill" kicked in! Since then I've experienced what our Friend Nenuphar was discribing in his reply. I've spent a lot of hours and still do doing my so called "homework" and I am glad to join this "class room" on project avalon. As for my geographical location I am in Toronto.

Peace to everyone,
Igor
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:12 AM   #54
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
Hello from the Yukon Teritory, I am still waiting for the global warming to really kick in, drove thru snow and freezing rain yesturday. Hurry up Al Gore!!!
We need some of that hot air you been blowing.

Rozzy
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #55
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Hello Canadian/English ( immigrant )

Am living on the west side of the Hudson Bay in the small Town of Churchill. After much traveling the Universe has me here. Fresh Arctic Air and Nature at its finest. visitors welcome.

Just noticed i am already on here... sorry

Last edited by 333mark333; 10-09-2008 at 01:23 AM.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:16 AM   #56
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: C a n a d a

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnabeCA View Post
Hello everyone.

Been waking up for about two months now, trying to wrap my mind around the changes I'm seeing and the ones to come. It's good to know that there are many other like minds taking the plunge and getting ready. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and also have a place about 40km outside of the city where I'll be going.

On the plus side, at least the damned S.P.P and North American Union won't go through.

Cheers, eh.

-Gabe
Thats news to me regarding the S.P.P. and North American Union not going through...can you give me some more information on that Gabe?
Private message me if you will.
Starlah
__________________________________________________ _________

Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:53 AM   #57
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Our beloved Country.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #58
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

does anyone know where would be the "safest" place in Canada when the pole shift will happen?
I know this is a tricky question according to my research it doesn't make sense

Thanks
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:11 PM   #59
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Noticed PM Harper's taking an interest in, and promoting elected riding-females to his caucus. Wonder why? I believe it's time for Canada to have a Female Prime Minister.
But when Harper start's his obvious'ness there may be another snap election coming. Frankly my female/fellow Cdns, Harper will have obsconded.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #60
soul
Avalon Senior Member

Hello
I am soul I have been searching for knowledge quite a few years, I just recently returned to Canada from the US. I figured it was time to get out of the states
& get back to my roots in Canada.

I am not sure where to go anymore I am along the Trent Severn waterway just north of lake Ontario
I would love to meet open minded people in these times of turmoil
I Have MS and its hard for me to contribute to the building of a aware community, but I am more able then disable so I can do some things
I am just looking for aware people some people I can share ideas with
Please feel free to contact me through this board
soul
soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #61
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow canucks!

Very happy to be back here, was posting when the forum just opened, under debbieloslo.

Living 60 miles southwest of Toronto, in a small town, where there seems to be quite a few people awake and aware.

I have been busy with life, work etc., but have promised myself to spend more time with my soul group, which is here. I have never met anyone face to face from this forum, but have a deep connection to you all.

I have been keeping up with the posts the last couple of years, and I have to say, you guys rock!

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #62
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

*celine waves to all 3 coasts!! *

Yes, i am Quebecoise.. No i am not a seperatist

Yes i am Canadian..No i am not a famous singer

*celine loves this country...all three coasts and all its people*

and..BTW

GOLD CANADA GOLD!!!

Canana women's hockey team wins gold!
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #63
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie View Post
Hello fellow canucks!

Very happy to be back here, was posting when the forum just opened, under debbieloslo.

Living 60 miles southwest of Toronto, in a small town, where there seems to be quite a few people awake and aware.

I have been busy with life, work etc., but have promised myself to spend more time with my soul group, which is here. I have never met anyone face to face from this forum, but have a deep connection to you all.

I have been keeping up with the posts the last couple of years, and I have to say, you guys rock!

love & light
You sound pretty close to me. Kitchener.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #64
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi celine, yes the girls of Canada are rocking, not only in the hockey, but are taking most of the medals for Canada this year.

Go Canada!

love & light to you!
Old 02-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #65
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hmm.....

C a n a d a seems to be a shoe-in for a Gold in Curling

Maybe theres something to this C a n a d a thing, after all?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #66
ontario's northland
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, I am in Canada as well...northern Ontario obviously. My journey has
been ongoing, and I have become more "enlightenned" daily, since arriving
here at Avalon, & Camelot. Even though I have been following the threads
in here almost daily over the last 6 months or so, I am a fairly new member
Looking forward to meeting friends always.
ontario's northland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #67
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ontario's northland. Love the north, spent most of my youth camping, and fishing with the family, and boating down the french river.

Lived in Calendar Bay for a year, in the woods, in a little trailer heated by a wood stove, where I had to break the ice that was in the toilet before using.

Very fond memories of a golden forest that was in the area, it was situated in the middle of a green forest, but for some reason, all the trees leaves, and all the leaves on the forest floor were golden, it was a site to behold!

There was a dry river bed running through it, with moss laden wooden steps leading the way. It was a very magical place for me, one I will never forget.

Welcome new friend!

love & light
Old 03-07-2010, 03:06 AM   #68
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is anyone on the forum from Nova Scotia or New Brunswick.

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, canadians, community, introduce, province