Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:39 AM   #51
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiencing high pitch tones

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Jnana: can you please describe tinnitus to us, so we can descern what it is the rest of us are experiencing......
I have a constant high-pitched ringing in both ears. It doesn't go away, but if I focus on other things I can ignore it for a time. It is actually quite loud, but only at two or three very specific frequencies so it doesn't interfere much with most hearing. Using a tone generator, one frequency seems to be in the 10,000Hz range.

How do you know what you can't hear? Simple, take a hearing test. It was part of my exit physical from the Navy. I saw the chart comparing my entry and exit hearing. Noticable loss at the high end.

More info on tinnitus here.

If you want to save your hearing, avoid extremely loud music and other loud noises. Besides steam turbines, I've been exposed to outdoor rock concert speakers, chain saws, unmuffled farm tractors, various noisy tools, etc.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:44 AM   #52
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I've been having the high-pitch frequency for a few years. i am more aware of it over this last year, maybe because its has become louder & sometimes painful. I am sensitive to loud noises anyway, so thats why it hurts my ears.
he only way I can stop it, is with orgonite. I keep some by my computer & if I hold it up to my ear, the sound stops immediately. So that confirms to me that it is not tinnitus.

Another way to stop the noise is put a strip of tinfoil over your head. Make sure it covers your ears. That will stop it also. I prefer the orgonite as it works instantly.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #53
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I thought you might be interested in this link. I found it while researching sounds and dna repair. There is a link to download an Audio file to awaken your ascension. Seems related to the sound were hearing although these tones are lower pitched.

Heres a link to a site where you can download an audio file to awaken your dna etc.

http://www.solfeggiotones.com

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

you know the song from sound of music? these tones are related.

"DO (UT), a dear, a female deer, RE a drop of golden sun, MI (ME) a name I call my self, FA a long long way to go, SOL (SEW), a needle pulling thread, LA a note to follow Sew (SOL).

The tones are not the 12 note key we use today but based on harmonics like Mozart etc used. the Tones in the song are also these harmonic notes. If you read the song and the meaning of the notes. It is very enligtening.

Last edited by Initiate; 11-03-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #54
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

more....

And the history of do re me:

A Benedictine monk, Guido of Arezzo, took the first notes of each line of a Latin hymn, written around 770 A.D. which happen to be the first six notes of a major scale, and used the syllables of the Latin words that were sung on those notes to represent the notes of the scale:

This gave "ut", "re", "mi", "fa", "sol" and "la" to represent the first six notes of a major scale and these names are still used (I believe) in the French system of naming notes ("ut" for C, "re" for D etc.).
In Italy, the "ut" was changed to "do", being the first syllable of "Dominus"
"si" was added later as the seventh note of the scale, being the initial letters of the name at the end of the hymn (which in fact does not use the seventh note of the scale because it was probably not part of the normal scale at the time).
"si" was much later changed to "te" by a Miss S. A. Glover and John Curwen (1816-1880), a Congregational minister in England, so that each degree of the scale would have a unique single letter abreviation used for written notation. This was the start of the "movable doh" method of teaching which lasted in the UK for a hundred years.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9150842AAEPteF
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 PM   #55
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I used to but not so much any more, now the pitch is more like white noise or static when playing an old record. sometimes I see everything around me shaking back and forth, and when I'm in a brightly lite place things and people seem a little transparent. Occasionally I'll smell pain and happiness (very hard to explain), I also get the sensation of things touching me. At times I can look into someones eyes and read their very next moves (but, not so much of reading their minds...but damn near close).... It freaks me out and shy's me away from making eye contact with people. This stuff is very difficult to explain...but I know it's not normal, or is it?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote