Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #126
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Dear Unlimited;

Like Arturo, I broke down and paid for two reasons. This thread is one of them.

The very first thing I wanted to say was, Wow! What a find! The emotional impact of seeing your first pics from there was amazing.

Re. who you talk to in the "official world", please! Keep your own counsel ! From a couple of your later posts, I surmise you wish to pursue some of the more "esoteric" lines of investigation, before letting "the straights" wander all over it. If so, then I can only say, "Good on ya!" The site isn't going anywhere, plenty of time for the "publish or perish" crowd to climb over each others backs, over this, later.

Having had some experience with this, I would remind you to make sure that you are the one interviewing them. 'Nuff said.

A couple of thoughts...We live out here in California, near the Big Bear mountains. My son has volunteered up there for the last 12+ years in more ways than I could possibly list here. Everything from doing the scut work, no one else wants to, to taking inner city kids up for a day in the mountains, on and on. In my opinion, he knows them as well, or better than anyone except the Rangers who travel the place 5 days a week, their whole career.

(the point) He was a part of the volunteers to the Rangers for nearly 7 years before they let him "in" on a different level. There exists up there a whole string of sites, from Gold Rush miner's camps, to Indian sites and settlements. Some are known to the local schools who operate digs there, some known only to the Rangers themselves. They keep them off the maps, and off the "radar" to preserve them.

To point blank ask them if they do something similar back there might worry them, but, to quietly ask one if there was anything they could do to "help" keep the place pristine, sure couldn't hurt (having typed that, it occurs that you may have already done this, silly me)

Please see my previous caution, and the fact that, to "well educated" geologists and archeologists, this site....

near Yonagumi Island, is "nothing more than a normal erosion pattern." (yeah, right!)

A suggestion for your "list":
Where are the local magnetic lay lines, in relation to this site. They could say much, including the possibility of leading to additional construction.

People have driven by the site, perhaps daily, for .... how long? Coupled with your statement that, "...several have almost made it, and then had to cancel at the last minute." is a good indication that the place itself has it's own ability to "hide in plain sight". The fact that "other matters" have kept them away, is what it is. You made the proper noise in the right places, their loss, not yours.

Yet, in the end, it reached out to you. While that may not make sense to others, while they may even think that arrogant, or selfish, I don't get even a smidgen of that from your writing. Stay true to that, let it unfold.

I think you've found a beautiful, and magical place. Do your best.

Fred

PS: Something from a book I have been absorbing, lately...
"Trust not your good intentions. They are not enough. But trust implicitly your willingness, whatever else may enter. Concentrate only on this, and be not disturbed by what shadows surround it. They are why you came."
This seems like one of those moments.
aloha fred,
you had me at hello! i really appreciate your attention and perspective after reading thru the thread, and wow, we resonate greatly. i did not know there had been any other responses to the thread, as for some reason, the notifications simply stopped. so my apologies for a delayed response, to you, mudra and cosmic texan.

life has been interesting for the past few weeks to say the least. and many of the conclusions you have drawn, are right to the point, and perfectly aligned.

with each visit to the ancient site, more information is given, a bigger picture is observed, and really, every thing changes again. this energy is powerful, and as you sensed, it is calling the shots. i am just an instrument in this process, quite literally.

i have taken great care to stay grounded, centered, and as humble as humanly possible thru this process. i have been directed to honor the sacredness of this place, to share information with people who resonate with the energy, and to be open to whatever may happen next. if something gets cooky, i must make myself more clear, and really, it is all i can do. the site itself, will sever any connection that does not honor this sacred space/time/energy.

over the past 5-6 years i have had some tremendous dreams, in fact, a dream is what woke me from my unconscious slumber. as i re.member them, with where i am right NOW, they literally led me to this adventure with this ancient site. there were even instructions, even though i did not recognize them as such when i first had the dreams.

so it seems, yes, i must have signed up for this a very long time ago, and have been planning for it ever since.

i could make quite a list of the validations along the way, but i am not sure it would mean as much to a reader as it has for me. so i hope that thru my own understanding, there is a resonation that will need no explaination, if you know how to sense things with your heart, rather than your beliefs.

needless to say throughout my first intuitive conclusions about the ancient site, i thought my imagination was getting the best of me, that my intuition and discernment had fallen off the map, and maybe, i had jumped off the deep end. then, out of know.here, the first 'ok this is real' thing happened.

basically, the history of the site is pretty darn old, who knows how old exactly, but probably around the time of the aztecs, mayans, toltecs, incans. then, out of the skies, came some visitors. if you know of our ancient history, and our interactions with off world visitors, then moving forward from here is pretty easy. i assume you have an awareness of this, but to those of you that do not, i would suggest looking into it. having this knowledge really pinpoints how in the heck we ended up in the vibration of consciousness we have as a planetary community. or as my cherokee grandmother said to me once, remember where you came from, so you will know where you're going and how to get there.

there have been many different races of off world civilizations that have visited this school we call earth. some were benevolent, and some were not. sound familar? the civilization that built this ancient site was visited by two separate races. one being the giants (who were at that time very much evolving consciously themselves), which is pretty obvious when you look at how big these slabs of rock are, and the other was pleadian.

a very long time ago, and this has been written about by many people, the pleadians really mucked the place up. and still today, we are living in that energy. it is trapped in our DNA ready to be rebooted, relearned, and finally realigned by re.membering. in order for the pleadians to clean up their mess, they instilled into the shamans of the day way back when, the importance of owning one's own power. they taught about sacred geometry and i would assume magnetics due to the placement of all of the ancient sites all over the world, along with many other esoteric teachings. teachings they have used to elevate themselves to a higher conscious state.

now, how does this ancient site fit in to all of that. big, deep, breath. one thing that i sense, now that we have a bit more understanding of the history of this ancient site, is that what happened then, is happening through out our social consciousness right now. we are waking up to the power within us, coming to a better understanding of self, and moving head on into unification.

we didn't one day wake up and say 'hey, i get it now'. instead, we have moved through several levels and many layers to better understand what it means to be free. in this final countdown, we see the unconsious masses or what some call the sleepers, beginning to arise from the deep slumber. ALL AT ONCE. so, of course, there is going to be mass chaos. power is being taken back, and that is a messy job.

when i first became a conscious person, my lord, it was messy indeed. people dropped out of my life, things shifted around, and it was just a crazy time because my magnetics were changing. so i have a mountain of compassion for the 'newly awakened' at this time, as their journey is going to be accompanied by MANY in the same state of energetic realignment, not the small percentage that started the ball rolling. it is going to be rough at the start, but with the vibrational shift that our galaxy/planet/universe is moving thru, the process will be supported and also put on a sort of fast track due to the new perspectives we have earned along the way.

basically what i am saying, is that it is no coincidence that this ancient site wanted to be found, at this very NOW moment in our evolution.

the first order of business to cover, is how in the heck do you overlay a dream into this grid we have here. the answer is blowing in the wind, it is the invisible. many portals (energy centers) all over the world, were purposefully dampened or protected by overseers, as to keep the energy pure and NOT to be used up or mis-used by a still evolving consciousness.

this site, is connected to many of those 'hidden' sites energetically, or in other words, it is on a new grid. in fact, it could be zero point on that grid. by awakening and opening this energy center, it has now connected with the others. and will ripple out globally, a flow of love that is powered by gaia herself. she has been waiting a long time for this and so have we.

since there was both fear and love karma present in the history of this ancient site, in order to overlay that old fear karma that we collectively, unconsciously allowed, a purification process had to happen for the instrument to be able to do the work needed. hope that makes sense.

the very fact, that this site was found, is a direct reflection of how far WE have come in our own self understanding as a collective. i weep every time i reflect on this, as the joy just wells up and has to spill over. we really have done something remarkable.

i would love to share more of what i have learned, but really, time is fleeting these days. some of the more recent developments is a theory i have about the carvings that are evident all over the 'face' sight, and are mirrored throughout the others. it has to do with how the energy is being powered there. not that the carvings are what creates the power, but it is the language that was used to illuminate the particular purpose, of the arrangement of those slabs and how the site was used back in the day (and for THIS day). what we were calling the 'face' is not a face at all, but it is the directions to decipher the puzzle left so long ago.

all i can suggest, is to study the pictures, and it will come to you. energy has no boundaries.

love is all around waiting for you touch it with your heart..............

take a deep deep breath...and practice love every waking moment...
by doing this, you will change the world.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-19-2009 at 10:05 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:33 AM   #127
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
unlimited mind,

Checking in to see if there has been anything new happening. It is good to see some new interest in the site by some new memebers. It is always good to get new perspectives on things. Sunday 9/6/09 about noon I had a sudden burst of energy that lasted for severval days and wondered if something may have happened. Keep up the good work and all will be revealed in time.
ok cosmic, you got the 'message'. LOL. thank you for sharing that here. have you noticed any changes since the energy burst?

and i agree, it is nice to have some more love bombers here with us now. feels so good.

lots of gratitude for your presence, NOW, thank you.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #128
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: ancient site discovered

The other day i was feeling the need to whirl and twirl and spin...and this is what happened......i hope you enjoy them!

the title of this piece is 'Find Your Center'

this one is called 'Heart of Gold"

and here is Gold Meets Blue

Last edited by unlimited mind; 09-21-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:51 AM   #129
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
hello dearest mudra,
i have been missing you. i am very happy that your attention has found this thread, and now have become a part of the energy of the ancient site. i hope your visit with some of the avalonians will be grand, maybe soon you can come to the states for a visit.

you can take a journey with the portal, it is really powerful. and with your open heart, you will certainly travel far. and as with any dimensional travel, ask for someone to go with you to help bring you back safely.

many blessings and much love to you
You are in my heart Always dear. I know you are the perfect person to take care of that site.
I think your life is never going to be the same anylonger
Enjoy the journey
When the time is ripe I see many crossing that portal.. the golden Heart .
See you on the other side .

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-21-2009 at 08:53 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #130
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

It is so good to see that things are progressing in the right direction. I have noticed that time is speeding up, at least for me. I don't seem to have time for anything anymore. I think it has been 5 minutes and 30 minutes have gone by, even at work, which is strange because usually the day drags on and on until I am free at 5pm. I have been thinking about the site a lot and I am SURE that you are right about it being the zero point. The love and knowledge is starting to spread and I am sure many more sites will be found that have been hidden for some time.

On a different vane, I have checked out the sites that Kathy T has in her email and I kept an open mind when looking at the pictures and reading the material and I just don't see the same marks. The sites marks are oblong not round and I just don't agree with the findings, I am not in any way a professional in this matter but just don't see what they are seeing. In my opinion people are afraid of anything they can't look up in a book and for this site there is no book. Keep on keepin' on and do the work that has been handed to you. I am here for you in anyway that I can be of service.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #131
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Unlimited mind,
http://andeansolrocks.com/coppermine...?album=5&pos=4
Saw that and thought of You.
hobbit

Last edited by hobbit; 09-25-2009 at 01:55 PM.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #132
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9199297.php

Old 09-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #133
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Unlimited mind,
http://andeansolrocks.com/coppermine...?album=5&pos=4
Saw that and thought of You.
hobbit
very cool, thank you for thinking of me hobbit
Old 09-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #134
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
It is so good to see that things are progressing in the right direction. I have noticed that time is speeding up, at least for me. I don't seem to have time for anything anymore. I think it has been 5 minutes and 30 minutes have gone by, even at work, which is strange because usually the day drags on and on until I am free at 5pm. I have been thinking about the site a lot and I am SURE that you are right about it being the zero point. The love and knowledge is starting to spread and I am sure many more sites will be found that have been hidden for some time.

On a different vane, I have checked out the sites that Kathy T has in her email and I kept an open mind when looking at the pictures and reading the material and I just don't see the same marks. The sites marks are oblong not round and I just don't agree with the findings, I am not in any way a professional in this matter but just don't see what they are seeing. In my opinion people are afraid of anything they can't look up in a book and for this site there is no book. Keep on keepin' on and do the work that has been handed to you. I am here for you in anyway that I can be of service.
thanks cosmic! the other sites ARE connecting! the picture and link i shared above has muscle checked as a positive for being connected to the energy that has been opened. david wilcock, in his recent presentation at the awake and aware conference, spoke about the importance of the ancient sites, and their function. in that same conference, marsha mentioned a portal opening that would assist our transition to a higher awareness. all of it is very exciting.

let it flow...
Old 09-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #135
Pinkfrost
Avalon Senior Member

(newbie here, hi) I have just read this thread and it is quite exciting to see the perspectives of the people who read it. Thanks for making it!!

The first thing that comes to my mind is the fact this place is available for the public...that means A) it has to be in order to keep its purpose OR B) the folks in charge of keeping things under wraps do not know it's importance.

I would like to know if there is a NASA facility close to this site.
Pinkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:10 AM   #136
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: ancient site discovered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfrost View Post
(newbie here, hi) I have just read this thread and it is quite exciting to see the perspectives of the people who read it. Thanks for making it!!

The first thing that comes to my mind is the fact this place is available for the public...that means A) it has to be in order to keep its purpose OR B) the folks in charge of keeping things under wraps do not know it's importance.

I would like to know if there is a NASA facility close to this site.
hello pinkfrost, welcome to avalon!

there is not a NASA facility anywhere near the ancient site it is in an old growth protected forest. and no one here, on this planet, is keeping it under wraps. i don't think that the folks that work around there, have any interest in it yet.

over time, i believe they will. now that the 'gate' 'portal' is open there, we will see what happens.

thanks for the questions, and the interest.

have fun out there in avalon...
Old 09-30-2009, 03:51 AM   #137
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

thought this part of the interview was VERY interesting

YouTube - 7/10 webbot Cliff High on Militia Radio September 24, 2009

Last edited by unlimited mind; 02-15-2010 at 06:03 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #138
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to the clip, I am blown away by the last comments. It doesn't surprise me at all.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #139
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

My intuition tells me that you are the two women mentioned. The Cherokee background you have is the most fortunate thing about the whole revelation/discovery. While there is no such thing as ownership, there is stewardship, and I for one, am so very joy filled that the right persons were in the right place at the right time. Robbie Robertson sings about it...I'll try to find him on YouTube. The return of true power has begun, and it is beautiful. You rock. The rocks! Rock on, woman.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #140
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

hello cosmic and linda
i am currently documenting this journey on a new blog. i will post the link here when i have most of the story up. i will be sharing parts of the reading rebecca jernigan did specifically for the ancient site and also a bit about the profound synchronicities i have had in my life, that i believe lead me to this work with the ancient site.

FYI the 'new' stonehenge was discovered not too long ago, and see if that one checks out to be a part of this new energy. i have checked it as a yes.

what all this signifies on a deeper level, is that more and more disclosure will happen about the history of us. and the magical times we have all traveled together, that brought us to this moment.

the more people connect with this new energy, the more inertia it will have. it's fuel is love, conscious awareness and action. over the past few years we have become accustomed to waiting for our manifestations to occur, as this was a direct reflection to the vibration of the energy of our collective consciousness.

however, now, this vibration has moved to a new octave, and this is a direct reflection of the work we have been doing until this moment. manifestations can occur almost instantaneously now, which is a signal that we can literally over lay any old brain program we wish, and it will be supported.

in order for the newly awakened masses to make the next step, WE must take the one before us now.

shine on!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #141
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"Divine Doorway"

There are doorways and portals through which seekers access other dimensions. Beneath the color scheme of this painting lies a matrix contained in a piece of the Mayan calendar called the sacred round.

Love You always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #142
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Sitting patiently, waiting for the blogsite URL.

Did I mention I SUCK at patience?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:18 AM   #143
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

there is a heart right under these circles. and on the next photo i have put blue dots in the circles we have seen. the slab these are on has a bowl carved into the very center of it on the top, plus a lot of other anomalies on both sides of this very tall slab.

how many ancient sites have star systems carved into the stone ?

just noticed that i forgot a dot in one of the circles, might change the last picture once i edit that.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:20 AM   #144
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

"Divine Doorway"

There are doorways and portals through which seekers access other dimensions. Beneath the color scheme of this painting lies a matrix contained in a piece of the Mayan calendar called the sacred round.

Love You always
mudra
how beautiful mudra, thank you for the blast
Old 10-10-2009, 04:32 AM   #145
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

Sitting patiently, waiting for the blogsite URL.

Did I mention I SUCK at patience?

Fred
aloha fred

since the portal opening, i have visited the site twice. there is always a lot of integration do be done after these visits. yesterday, two new folks made the trip. and maybe in the next few weeks i can get some feedback about how they perceived their integration with this energy.

i have been taking notes and putting things together in my journals and they will be going up on the new blog soon. i am participating in an 'ayahuasca' ceremony this weekend, so i am really trying to get this together over the next couple of hours. we will see what happens.

hang in there with me fred.

peace
Old 10-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #146
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

this is the back side of the altar slab, you can see the heart, and the small circles are above it, possibly referencing the pleadian star system.

took this photo at an angle to get a full shot of the 'jawline'. there is a channel right beside this slab, and i will need to take a snap shot off of the video to illustrate that. (will be working on the video in a few days)

(front side of the altar slab) this part of the ancient site, we are calling the altar site, as there is a bowl carved into the center of this slab, on the top. LOTS of very powerful energy here. turkey vultures were flying over us while we were here, and we saw turkey vultures for the entire trip to the site. plus an eagle flew across the road in front of us as we got closer.

a reference for the massive size of these slabs
Old 10-16-2009, 01:13 AM   #147
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, here is the new blog I have linked it straight to the reading that Rebecca Jernigan did. The other parts are linked from there.

Have fun in there! There is more on the way...
Old 10-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #148
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Donna, glad to see you have posted Rebecca's insights as to the site. While reading Rebecca's information just now, I had two small blue orbs flashing, first on my left and then my right side. (Sitting in computer chair.) If the communicators are the P's, then does this connect "my" orbs, who visit often, with the P's? Was this a validation for me maybe? Anybody want to check on this for me? I am fearless as to letting this type of info out on a forum like this now. And, does anybody want to go see the site? PM me, as I live within a half day's drive north to the site, and I'm less than two hours north of Atlanta airport. I will be checking out the site very soon personally. I will let y'all know what happens. This is very very exciting news, guys!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #149
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Donna, glad to see you have posted Rebecca's insights as to the site. While reading Rebecca's information just now, I had two small blue orbs flashing, first on my left and then my right side. (Sitting in computer chair.) If the communicators are the P's, then does this connect "my" orbs, who visit often, with the P's? Was this a validation for me maybe? Anybody want to check on this for me? I am fearless as to letting this type of info out on a forum like this now. And, does anybody want to go see the site? PM me, as I live within a half day's drive north to the site, and I'm less than two hours north of Atlanta airport. I will be checking out the site very soon personally. I will let y'all know what happens. This is very very exciting news, guys!
i see those blue flashing lights all the time linda, so i know what you are talking about. the day i took the picture of the dimensional portal, i saw many different colors of lights flashing around, so i took a picture of them. they do tend to validate things for me too, so i am sure you are having a very similar experience. i think everyone can see these, but not everyone takes the opportunity to take a step further into the unknown of it all.

thanks for keeping the vigil with me during this whole process, and for holding the space for everything to unfold when it was suppose to. i look forward to your visit linda.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:41 AM   #150
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As we go forward here, I’m recalling the one picture that really struck me as extremely interesting, was the one that looked like a vortex kind of thing that showed up in your photograph. And it was interesting because it showed up like a fractal, like fractal art. Are you familiar with fractal art? "Yes". Here’s what I got from that, and I’m just trying to express to you conceptually because I don’t really have the words to be as specific as I would love to, based on what I picked up when I was in that space for that moment, looking at that picture and the fractal energy.

In that fractal energy, as I was viewing it, there was all of this... streams of information that came in, and it came in, in different symbols, it came in as mathematics, it came in as different color pulses. Which tells me that it was a gateway to other places, other spaces, a dimension within this dimension. That made itself physical. Being physically viewed by the camera, even though your naked eye did not see that, the camera saw that because it has no perception. It just picked that up in that moment. It was really pretty auspicious what happened with that moment when you took that picture.

So my suggestion for you, prior to going to the site again, now this is something you need to do when you are off site to kind of get a better feel for what is going on. When you are looking at that fractal vortex or dimension, portal, whatever it is you want to call that in that space, you can sit and just listen, listen with the heart, mind, soul. Not preconceived notions of what you may or may not pick up, but just try to feel or listen on some level of your soul, of your spirit, so that whatever information comes in, that when you come out of that space, that you can write it down, because they are trying to tell me that there is a is a little bit of a story here that you have to know about, kind of like, if you will, protocol for you to be able to access this safely being a third dimensional human being. Does this make sense? "Yes, makes sense I have been feeling that". There is your confirmation!