Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Krlll

Whatever happened to KRLLL? Did KRLLL really die? Who was/is KRLLL really? Here is a partial answer: http://www.krlll.com/index.html Bill Cooper talked about KRLLL. What do you think about the full name Omnipotent Highness KRLLL? Is Original Hostage KRLLL more fitting for O.H. KRLLL? What kind of alien was KRLLL? Was the KRLLL event a staged deception? Did KRLLL prepare the way for the Greada Treaty?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-15-2010 at 04:35 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Krlll

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Whatever happened to KRLLL? Did KRLLL really die? Who was/is KRLLL really? Here is a partial answer: http://www.krlll.com/index.html Bill Cooper talked about KRLLL. What do you think about the full name Omnipotent Highness KRLLL? Is Original Hostage KRLLL more fitting for O.H. KRLLL? What kind of alien was KRLLL? Was the KRLLL event a staged deception? Did KRLLL prepare the way for the Greada Treaty?

Namaste
O.H. Krill was a name made up by John Lear. The fact that Cooper claimed to have seen the O.H. Krill document (which Lear and a buddy confessed to have put together) while in the Navy was just further proof that Cooper was a liar.

Dolan has some good information about this in his latest book.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Krlll

You've said it Yourself Bro - "A Half Truth is a Lie nonetheless."

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...is Cooper's famous 1989 lecture and 'Behold a Pale Horse' a pack of lies? Lear has changed his story at least once that I'm aware of. Why did he make up the O.H. KRLLL story? Did he really make it up...or did he simply say that he made it up? He changed his story regarding our activities on the Moon. (Ask Manticore and Steve A) I take everything with a boatload of salt. I suspect that the 'aliens' have been here for thousands of years...telling world leaders what to do. I don't think they just started showing up in the 1900's. I tend to think that some of the 'alien' stories and events have been staged to make it appear that they just started interacting with humanity.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-16-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So...is Cooper's famous 1989 lecture and 'Behold a Pale Horse' a pack of lies?
Most likely. He is an unreliable source and I wouldn't put a lot of weight on his information. He is part of UFO-lore history and worthy of study only in that regard.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Krlll

Quote:
I suspect that the 'aliens' have been here for thousands of years...telling world leaders what to do. I don't think they just started showing up in the 1900's. I tend to think that some of the 'alien' stories and events have been staged to make it appear that they just started interacting with humanity.
My Sources have led Me to believe that over 700,000 Years ago in Earth's Linear Timeline - This Interventionist Policy began - Benignly at first but then...Well You know the rest of that, or at least You seem to be finding it out....

Last edited by Mercuriel; 03-05-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Which portions of Bill Cooper's 1989 lecture have been proven to be lies or false? http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/ Be specific.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-16-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #8
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which portions of Bill Cooper's 1989 lecture have been proven to be lies or false? http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/ Be specific.

Namaste
You would no doubt be better served if you do the digging yourself.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
You would no doubt be better served if you do the digging yourself.
I take that as a cop-out. Sorry...but even a couple of examples...after making such bold statements...would have been appropriate.

I continue to dig...and I continue to find massive corroborating evidence and testimonials for what Bill Cooper said and wrote. Bill's downfall was his temper, drinking, and not knowing when to stop. But he was a man on a mission...with more guts than at least 20 men. He couldn't quite pin down the true nature and extent of the 'alien presence'...and he freely admitted this. Bill was truly a loose cannon...and I can understand the Powers That Be being agitated and nervous by what he said and wrote. But Bill Cooper was just as hard on the general public. He thought people were ignorant and apathetic. My current view is that the blame for our troubles should probably be equally shared by the Powers That Be, the General Public, and Malevolent Non-Humans. Plus...I'm not on a witch-hunt. I just want the BS to stop...so we can all move-on to bigger and better things.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-16-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #10
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I take that as a cop-out.
Ok, its a copout. Believe the whole thing. I'm getting a bit fatigued with the whole subject of UFOs and UFOlogy. I hereby withdraw.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I want to withdraw every day. This is all fun and exciting...in a way. But a lot of this is pretty grim stuff. I really wish these guys were just showing up... landing on the White House lawn...meeting with President Obama...holding a press conference...and then giving UFO rides to the general public. No abductions, no demonic manifestations, no horrible genetics experiments, no ancient Reptilian vs Human wars, no deception, etc, etc. In a sense...I feel like I'm fighting for my life...while making myself a target for who knows what?! Perhaps I'll withdraw too. Then we can call it a draw.

Namaste
Old 02-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... I really wish these guys were just showing up... landing on the White House lawn...meeting with President Obama...holding a press conference...and then giving UFO rides to the general public.
I feel very strongly that this will never, ever, happen. Not in a million years. And if it did ... if that actually happened, it would be a colossal mistake to take anything they said at face value.

The phenomena just isn't that simple. It won't fit into a science fiction movie plot. The secrecy, mystery, and deception is owned and operated by the phenomena itself. It has never shown any real desire to present itself honestly and openly. It has been going on for perhaps 1000s of years now in the same manner, I see no reason or indication that it will change how it operates.

If you are one of the unfortunates who are compelled to study this whole dodgey business I am afraid you are doomed (along with myself) to disappointment.

Everyone seems to think that "new" things are happening. It is not. Dr. Greer's contactee training, Disclosure Projects, Ashtar Command's channeled nonsense (google Van Tassel), Exopolitics, whistle-blower foo, etc., etc., etc. It is all old hat and retreaded information and antics from yester-year. None of it is new. None of it. Read up on he history of ufology. Research the contactees of the 50s and you'll see the incredible parallels with the present day participants. We are locked in some sort of information hell that cycles through the same nonesense in some sort of endless loop. Why bother? I don't know why anymore.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree. I don't expect this stuff to make me happy. If I wanted to be happy...I'd move to Oregon and smoke pot. I think that full disclosure will be almost unbearable. Things may have to get a lot worse before they get better...if they ever get better.

Namaste
Old 02-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #14
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

You're saying William Cooper is a liar?

It proves how much you know about this subject....
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #15
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
You're saying William Cooper is a liar?

It proves how much you know about this subject....
Good grief! There's another one.

Yes, he was a bald faced liar. John Lear "created" O.H. Krill. Bill Cooper then claimed to have seen the document when he was in the Navy. He lied. Believe it or not. Who cares? Not me.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 02-17-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:49 AM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
I feel very strongly that this will never, ever, happen. Not in a million years. And if it did ... if that actually happened, it would be a colossal mistake to take anything they said at face value.

The phenomena just isn't that simple. It won't fit into a science fiction movie plot. The secrecy, mystery, and deception is owned and operated by the phenomena itself. It has never shown any real desire to present itself honestly and openly. It has been going on for perhaps 1000s of years now in the same manner, I see no reason or indication that it will change how it operates.

If you are one of the unfortunates who are compelled to study this whole dodgey business I am afraid you are doomed (along with myself) to disappointment.

Everyone seems to think that "new" things are happening. It is not. Dr. Greer's contactee training, Disclosure Projects, Ashtar Command's channeled nonsense (google Van Tassel), Exopolitics, whistle-blower foo, etc., etc., etc. It is all old hat and retreaded information and antics from yester-year. None of it is new. None of it. Read up on he history of ufology. Research the contactees of the 50s and you'll see the incredible parallels with the present day participants. We are locked in some sort of information hell that cycles through the same nonesense in some sort of endless loop. Why bother? I don't know why anymore.
I would like to hear more about your point of view. I think you may be on to something. I went to a Whole Life Expo many years ago...and I was uncomfortable there. But I was also uncomfortable at church. So I stopped going to both. Then...I just listened to Art Bell...and took everything with a dozen saltshakers. I feel like I'm fighting all the time regarding theology and ufology. Something is very, very wrong. I still think Bill Cooper was truly on to something as well...but I know he wasn't perfect...and I am fully aware of John Lear's comments regarding Bill and 'UFO Disease' wherein things get exaggerated or even fabricated to keep the audiences interested. I'm not looking for peace and happiness in theology and ufology. I think both fields are quite disillusioning...but we still need to face reality...even if it hurts really bad. Once we truly face reality as a society...on an ongoing basis...we can then live in a stable and low-key manner...without all of the lies and hype. We won't be deleriously happy, or unreasonably fearful and angry. We won't be expecting Armageddons or Saviors. We'll just live. Plain and simple.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-17-2010 at 01:59 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:49 AM   #17
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Trainedobserver:

I feel your sense of exhaustion with the matter. I would counter that there is insightful discussion yet to be had with regards to the subject. Especially if one does not simply limit ones self to the "nuts-and-bolts" of "flying Saucers".

I think we are all a bit tired of rehashing the same terminology and story line. If I hadn't had direct confirmation from someone's deathbed on the subject, I would probably drop the topic as well.

There is an unfolding of events, slowly, inexorably, but this does not proceed according to man's schedule...and perhaps not even in a linear fashion at all.

Yet we are here to look up at the stars and wonder are we not? The poetry of that will never be lost on me.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:59 AM   #18
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Also from another thread:
"The mystery and secrecy surrounding the phenomena is not controlled or owned by the government or any other human entity. It is owned and controlled by the phenomena itself."

Yes, it seems that eventually one must come to this conclusion doesn't it?

I have another acquaintance who shares this opinion. Are you familiar Jacques Vallee's work in the field?
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #19
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would like to hear more about your point of view.
Be careful what you ask for ...

G-Bus in a baby-cart! Just jettison Bill Cooper (proven liar) and John Lear with the rest of the space junk and break out of orbit for the love of Mike ... ur uh whatever. It should be obvious to the most casual observer (my alternative handle) that these guys were/are in a fever dream. Excuse me ...but if you heard it on Coast to Coast you have a 99.85 (rough estimate) probability of being B.S.ed. Oh the humanity, the humanity. (google Hindenburg) To gain some perspective on this whole issue you must extricate yourself from the cult of personality that surrounds these characters.

Ugghh. I must fortify myself with strong drink and watch LOST now to get some sort of alternative reality thing going.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:10 AM   #20
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I have another acquaintance who shares this opinion. Are you familiar Jacques Vallee's work in the field?
Vallee has long been a voice of reason in this whole mess. He, unlike most in the field, is a real scientist. It has taken me years to actually appreciate just how far ahead of the pack he actually was/is. I still don't agree with everything he says but I try to keep an open mind about some of it. I was a bit astounded to learn of his interest and involvement with Remote Viewing. Something I still can't get my head around.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:14 AM   #21
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

'Behold a Pale Horse' is an excellent book. A lot of what's been 'predicted' there, has become (a sad) reality. Unfortunatly Cooper didn't let matters be after 'Behold', in which he'd said it all, but started to repeat himself & - worse - exaggerate & bluntly lie.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:53 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

TRANCOSO...do you think Bill Cooper was a remote-viewer in a project similar to Montauk? Also...do you think Bill Cooper might have survived the famous shootout? Further...do you think Bill Cooper was Commander X? I keep getting the feeling that people such as Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, Anna Hayes, and others...were or are remote-viewers...possibly as part of government or military programs. Just conjecture. No proof.

Namaste
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #23
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I am ignorant of KRLL and seemingly all responders (thus far) are not addressing the thread starter's Qs either...sooo....

that said, along w/my admission that I am already "out of line"...

Ortho wrote: "I went to a Whole Life Expo many years ago...and I was uncomfortable there. But I was also uncomfortable at church. So I stopped going to both"

I think it's time to invite uncomfortability for its value in upset toward where it leads instead of excusing ones self to feel better...

TrainedObserver wrote: "To gain some perspective on this whole issue you must extricate yourself from the cult of personality that surrounds these characters".

EXACTLY!... just look at Ryan/Cassidy publishings these past few months... and the pages and pages of others' opinions...arghh.
don't get lost in personality! Get lost in Knowledge/Information!

That's all.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Monday, February 18, 2008

I am known to humans as KRLLL. I am known to humans as an alien. I have been living on Planet Earth since the middle of the twentieth century. My planet of origin is located in the Pleiades. It is known as Pleon. I bring peace and wisdom. There is another alien force on Planet Earth who is your master. This alien force is not your friend, and yet you obey. I bring liberation, and yet you do not listen. Time is running out. Change course or forever face enslavement.

Here is something for you to consider:

1. Evolution of Everything (Physical & Spiritual).

2. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Good Aliens/Spirits (God) in the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). General Peace & Harmony.

3. Attack/Deception/War of Evil Aliens/Spirits against the Good Aliens/Spirits/Humans. The Good Aliens/Spirits are driven from the Garden of Eden (Ancient Earth). Humanity made a mistake of Biblical proportions. Genesis reads a bit differently, doesn't it? But what makes more sense? The Reptillian Devil was in charge, which is why Genesis reads the way it does!

4. Genetic Engineering & Rule by Evil Aliens/Spirits with Humans fighting with each other. Ancient religion emerges (Summarian, Egyptian, etc. - created by Evil Aliens/Spirits to control Humans).

5. Moses & Others rebel against the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions with the help of Good Aliens/Spirits. The Bible (Old Testament) is a mixture of Good & Evil. One has to carefully read between the lines to figure out what is really going on. The truth had to be disguised. Some activity atributed to God is really evil and of Satanic origin. Atrocities and sacrifices are examples.

6. Jesus intensifies the rebellion and establishes a condensed, non-corrupt version of the Old Testament religion promoted by Moses and Others. The Teachings of Jesus are generally ignored by the Christian Church for 2,000 years. Thus, the Evil Aliens/Spirits/Religions retain their control of Planet Earth.

7. People finally do what Jesus said to do (they haven't so far), and the Battle of Armageddon results. Good Aliens/Spirits/People battle Evil Aliens/Spirits/People for control of Planet Earth.

8. The Evil Aliens/Spirits/People are driven from Planet Earth and onto Nibiru, which becomes the Devil's Island Prison Planet of the Universe. The Good Aliens/Spirits/People gain total control of Planet Earth. This is the Garden of Eden regained, and what is known as Heaven or Paradise.

Proceed wisely. KRLLL.

1:23 pm est

submitted on May 12, 2008 5:28 PM EDT
Comments: To the human (or alien) who thinks that God will punish me...I do not claim God-ship. I am an ambassador for an unbelievably good God. A God that is merciful to even a smart-ass alien like me...KRLLL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
submitted on May 9, 2008 8:27 PM EDT
Comments: Good People v Bad People. Good Spirits v Bad Spirits. Good Aliens v Bad Aliens. Good Gods v Bad Gods. Star Wars. Responsible Freedom v Irresponsible Tyranny. Choose Wisely. KRLLL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
submitted on May 9, 2008 6:51 PM EDT
Comments: Intresting, "Remember its the real Nice guys that get you" www.youtube.com/chicagoground Feed me more of the information you may have and I shall do the same.
submitted on May 9, 2008 12:08 AM EDT
Comments: Read Leviticus 21 and Matthew 5-7. Which God do you serve? KRLLL
submitted on May 7, 2008 10:18 PM EDT
Comments: you know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!
submitted on March 25, 2008 1:14 PM EDT
Comments: Ok we had a very interesting night last night. The only problem is I can't remember anything. I would really like to be able to remember what we talked about and if it was a prosperous meeting. Nix the don't remember stuff. I can take it. I need to remember so I can follow through with whatever it is I can help you with. I want to listen to you but I can't remember what it is that I need to listen to. I'm hoping I can help get your message out if I can. Or not if you want. Same place and time tonight.
submitted on March 24, 2008 3:55 PM EDT
Comments: If it's you for real met me like you did the first time. Or the time I remember at least. I have some questions I need answered. If that wasn't you then lets get together and talk about some things that need some attention. That I might be able to help with if I can.
submitted on February 18, 2008 1:30 PM EST
Comments: Save us KRLLL

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Tags
bill cooper, crill, crlll, krill, krlll