Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-15-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours nov15th

http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/...72-hours-.html

Saturday Nov 15th
I'm just reporting this news-please understand i'm not into the fear mongery business.
"Australian PM Kevin Rudd - “Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant” and other weird warnings"

"Over the last 72 hours there has been a strange melange of cryptic messages leaked from world political leaders about what could be in store for America over the next few months.

These predictions of impending doom come from England, France, Australia and the United States.

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist.

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
—Daniel 7:23
Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Biden’s ominous language at the Seattle Sheraton are followed with statements by long time establishment insiders Colin Powell and Madeline Albright both say there is a massive crisis on the horizon and Biden was simply making a “statement in fact.”

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press.

Lord West, adviser to Prime Minister Gordon Brown on national security says, “There is another great plot building up again and we are monitoring. It dipped slightly and is now rising again within the context of severe. The threat is huge. We have done all the things that we need to do, but the threat is building - the complex plots are building,”

Across the channel from England you have the French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner warning the press that he believes Israel will strike Iran before they can develope nuclear weapons completley ignoring the fact that the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohammed ElBradei, said that Iran lacks the key components to produce an atomic weapon.

“The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else [in] to the category of the insignificant,” Rudd said.

Why are there so many high level politicians around the world in a seemingly coordinated effort warning of huge threats and developing crisis’ that may include a nuclear device? Are they preparing the masses for an event or series of events that have been in the making for some time? Is the public being prepared for new and forming enemies with a potential to plunge the entire world into war?
----end quote---

A number of notable public figures, to be sure; Biden, Rudd, Colin Powell, Matelaine Albright, Lord West and French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner. Taken alone there are plenty of ready explanations, but within 72hrs.?

Are there any more recent examples out there?

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours nov15th

I think it would be safe to assume that "incidents" will occur however, the extent of the damage or horror depends upon our ability to counter act with our loving intention.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

One thing is for sure. They are telling us things because they have a dark plan to keep us in fear. They are certainly not telling us these things because they are trying to protect us.

It is like the school bully telling you that he is going to fight you after school is out. You spend the whole day worrying.

I think they are setting people up that when something happens that they can say that they had warned us and to follow what solutions they have to "help everyone" through the coming crisis.

That may be a world bank/currency/government, who knows. The nice thing is that we will be able to look through their plan and hopefully be able to spread the news to other people as they begin to wake up. It will create an opportunity for us to reach those friends that are currently on the fence because nothing really bad has happened yet.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

im looking at the site you got this from I see thats its on the front page but isnt all this thats been said already been said

kinda old news?

or because they have with in 72 hours makes it more new??
to me sounds like they are trying to hype what was already said..

weeks ago..
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #5
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

all those guys quoted in that article are reading to much Sorcha Faal
And regurgitating it as warnings they couldn't think of this stuff on their own

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-15-2008 at 06:37 PM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I thought Sorcha Faal was a fake and it was already proven?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

The fear game is being played to the hilt. The "PTB" also take a look at the internet and they see their world crumbling.
People no longer have faith in govts all around the world, they no longer hate each others race etc.

I've met Americans at my local pub on their holidays and they all say basically the same thing, they're beginning to see the truth.

Personally I see it as a good thing.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i think they're trembling as they have everything to lose having taken sycophantically from the planet all this time-for "illuminated beings" you'd think they'd have more understanding in how everything operates-their time is at hand-they're welcome to lay down arms and their manipulations and join everyone as equals but i feel they'll try and hold on to the sad,bitter end?

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:28 AM   #9
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

"WOLF!!"
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:41 AM   #10
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
"WOLF!!"
I'll bet if someone told you 2 weeks before 9-11 that both trade centers would fall you wouldn't have believed it either. Never say never. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best. That is about all you can do.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:56 AM   #11
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

they are just getting the idea out there so no one will be overly surprised when an attack happens.
They are already giving you the players in this little game so everyone will know who to scream at their goverment to attack to get revenge on.

A large number of the population would now not put it passed dubya to attack his own citizens, but no one would blame Honest Obama to do such an act.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:20 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like a game of fear-mongering. We can stop them in their tracks.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
I'll bet if someone told you 2 weeks before 9-11 that both trade centers would fall you wouldn't have believed it either. Never say never. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best. That is about all you can do.
You are right. The difference is that before 9-11 we did not know about about the truth of what was going on behind the scenes. At that point we trusted their word and immediately blamed OBL.

Next time we will be able to see through their plan as the magicians curtain has been raised. Not very scary when someone yells boo at you when you see them.

I just pray there are not many killed in their false-flag plans!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #14
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post
I bet if someone told you the sky was falling every month you would believe him.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:11 AM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:30 AM   #16
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to call everyone to send love and tolerance to all-let it surround our Earth and all within with wave after wave of Love & Light!!!!

Imagine Peace and Imagine harmony!!!!!!

We do have abilities and powers within us all -to light the way for others!!

Believe in the sanctity of life,do acts of kindness! Even a small act of kindness can tip the scales of good energy!!!!!Send a smile,hold a door,
call a friend or loved one,wear bright clothing to lift spirits!!!!!Give someone a complement!!!!

Be thankful for a ray of sunshine,a beautiful cloud ,a glistening drop of dew,
a child's beautiful smile,a snowflake that kisses yr face,a crackling warm fireplace......there are so,so many treasures if you stop and SEE them!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #17
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
I just want to call everyone to send love and tolerance to all-let it surround our Earth and all within with wave after wave of Love & Light!!!!

Imagine Peace and Imagine harmony!!!!!!

We do have abilities and powers within us all -to light the way for others!!

Believe in the sanctity of life,do acts of kindness! Even a small act of kindness can tip the scales of good energy!!!!!Send a smile,hold a door,
call a friend or loved one,wear bright clothing to lift spirits!!!!!Give someone a complement!!!!

Be thankful for a ray of sunshine,a beautiful cloud ,a glistening drop of dew,
a child's beautiful smile,a snowflake that kisses yr face,a crackling warm fireplace......there are so,so many treasures if you stop and SEE them!!!
AMEN, Brother!! ^What he said!^
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote