Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Blackwater/Xe-British Intelligence operation in Haiti

Found this on my travels...thought I would share...interesting read...

* * * EMERGENCY ALERT * * *

Breaking News: * * * EMERGENCY ALERT * * * Plus Latest Wanta Article
Category: News and Politics
Awakening Americans: Behind the scenes intelligence briefings ALL Patriot Americans MUST know...the REAL facts and truth the corporate-controlled mainstream media covers up

Hot EXPLOSIVE Back Breaking News

* * * EMERGENCY ALERT * * *
Plus Latest Wanta Article
by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert
Monday January 18, 2010
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...rC6nH/610x.jpg
Haitians waiting in a food line Reuters
http://www.southernstudies.org/black...itishintel.jpg

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that Blackwater/Xe mercenaries, along with New Zealand Special Forces aka British Intelligence, are engaged in overt as well as covert activity in Haiti that is designed to foment insurgency, revolution and the political decapitation of the Haitian government.

Profiting From Haiti’s Crisis
Written by Benjamin Dangl
Monday, 18 January 2010
[] In the aftermath of the earthquake, with much of the infrastructure and government services destroyed, Haitians have relied on each other for the relief efforts, working together to pull their neighbors, friends and loved ones from the rubble. One report from IPS News in Haiti explained, "In the day following the quake, there was no widespread violence. Guns, knives and theft weren't seen on the streets, lined only with family after family carrying their belongings. They voiced their anger and frustration with sad songs that echoed throughout the night, not their fists."
[] In the midst of the suffering and anguish following the earthquake, many Haitians came together to console and help each other. Journalist David Wilson, in Haiti during the time of the earthquake, wrote of the singing that followed the disaster. "Several hundred people had gathered to sing, clap, and pray in an intersection here by 9 o'clock last night, a little more than four hours after an earthquake had devastated much of the Haitian capital." A young Haitian American commented to Wilson on the singing, "Haitians are different," he said. "People in other countries wouldn't do this. It's a sense of community." MORE
http://towardfreedom.com/home/content/view/1827/1/

The Blackwater/Xe-British Intelligence operation in Haiti is being scripted along the same lines of the Russian KGB "spud nuts" operation that started the insurgency in Iraq.

Blackwater/Xe along with British Intelligence eventually joined the party in Iraq, creating a massive black market arms bazaar, which continues to this day.

The operation's goal is to turn Haiti into another piggy bank for the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate aka make the Central Bank of Haiti a branch of the Central Bank of Iraq.

http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Blackwater/Xe-British Intelligence operation in Haiti

There is something rotten about the haitian earthquake e.g. it only damaged the poorest and most unstable country in the region, and the UN already had a presence there. When Prince William was born the British Army went in to Cité de Soleil (poorest part of Port au Prince) and murdered 36 people, Rik Clay talks about this in his Rense interview.

In the week of the earthquake Prince William began his royal duties with an official visit to New Zealand. Maybe I've been down the rabbit hole too long, but I see an evil hand at work here.

An earthquake should bring out the best in people but we have been treated to nightly scenes of chaos and anarchy, mollified only by the presence of the military. I think they are using this event to program us in the hope that we will react in a similar manner when tshtf as it surely will.

Last edited by feardia; 01-20-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: typo
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
, Rik Clay talks about this in his Rense interview.
Hi Feadia...Yes you right I remember vaguely... can you remind me what he said!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Feadia...Yes you right I remember vaguely... can you remind me what he said!!

viking
When Prince William was born the British Army went in to Cité de Soleil (poorest part of Port au Prince) and murdered 36 people, Rik Clay talks about this in his Rense interview, doh!

He only mentioned it in passing, interesting stuff, and always worth a listen. I think that boy got too close to the truth RIP.

Last edited by feardia; 01-20-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: insert YT
Old 01-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

More evidence...