Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #26
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

this guy seems to be acting... he builds you up and up without much substance and then the climax is a reference to his dvd. and then he repeats the process. he also says, way more times than would be normal, things like "i couldn't believe my ears" and "this stuff is amazing". he had me going for a while but after a few of those videos he comes off as artificial.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #27
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Lindsay Williams What 2010 WILL Bring'....interviewed by Jeff Rense today.

whistleblowers are most often pissing in the wind....why do people give them such importance...most of them know only what they have been told by their Illuminati controllers and I have yet to hear one that has an intimate connection with their Godself...they are mostly just filled with self importance and a need for attention...

the new-age is full of such sensationalism..no surprise that the new-age and "disclosures" are almost completely controlled by Illuminat forces

The future is going to0 be challenging but don't fall in to the time;line tracks of these doom-sayers...I KNOW that the future is very bright for me...do you?...you create it so you better start focusing on what you want,not on what you don't want
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #28
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Originally posted by burgundia
i sometimes wonder, if the people who really tell the truth, would be allowed to stay alive and continue talking for long...
maybe we should check the list of sudden accidental deaths and suicide cases and see what those people had to tell...

This is so true….They will not allow people who are to close to what is really going on to speak up. They use more than sudden deaths or suicide. People are framed or sent to mental hospital to be silent.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:27 PM   #29
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva777 View Post
whistleblowers are most often pissing in the wind....why do people give them such importance...most of them know only what they have been told by their Illuminati controllers and I have yet to hear one that has an intimate connection with their Godself...they are mostly just filled with self importance and a need for attention...
It's our fault for listening to them and giving them too much energy.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote