Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #26
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PM Stephen Harper Ties The Knot With 3 Prorogations Since Taking Office

I hope the opposition kicks Harper's as* out the door when Parliament convenes. Do any Canadians have any feelings about this March dates/ topic confluence, because this one inquiry is continuing during prorogation.

CPCCA INQUIRY PANEL TO CONTINUE THROUGH PROROGATION
CPCCA Inquiry Panel to hear additional witnesses including Hon. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
(January 11th, 2010)
The Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to Combat Antisemitism will continue to hear testimony from professionals throughout the Canadian justice and law enforcement system as it prepares to wrap up its hearings... Once the hearings are completed the Inquiry Panel will write a report to be published and presented to the Government of Canada in the spring of 2010.
http://www.cpcca.ca/home.htm

Also, The Goldstone Report in March 2010.

Israel has insisted that the author, South African Judge Richard Goldstone, is an “anti-semite” for penning the report, and the government has insisted its backers in the UN are also anti-semites which seeks to see the Jews slaughtered.
http://news.antiwar.com/2009/10/21/u...za-war-crimes/

GET A DOWNLOAD LINK (Goldstone, 575pp): http://backspin.typepad.com/backspin...ts-online.html

U.N. Council Compromises Over Gaza Report Debate
By REUTERS Published: October 7, 2009
But action was postponed until March after U.S. pressure aimed at getting the peace process back on track. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has come under sharp criticism at home for agreeing to the delay.
http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/...l-un.html?_r=1

Also, it's the Canada and Israel Sign Declaration to Cooperate on Public Safety Public Safety Canada, Mar 23, 2008 that was signed without public consult. That's when Cheney, Rice etc were sneaking around Israel at the same time as Stockwell Day (who signed). I'm pretty sure it's the 'law' that prevented George Galloway from visiting Canada to speak.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #27
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PM Stephen Harper Ties The Knot With 3 Prorogations Since Taking Office

International Petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/7/sto...ian-parliament

Old 01-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #28
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I almost wish Quebec had succeeded in separating from the rest of Canada.

Regardless, I would suggest rallies with signs telling Harper to get his pasty white ass back to work. Can't you guys impeach the ******* or anything?
HJ.....that is a racist remark & not necessary. Also not allowed on this forum. I'm surprised at you.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Let's talk about 'rascism' then. I liked HJ's comment. I've had Algerian chums
who shocked me with anti-Chinese comments. It's not a whitey thingy - .

Hate is everywhere.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #30
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Thanks muchly No Caste for this Info and alternate Link to Facebook. Wormhole, Mizar hope you can make the Rally on the 23rd/January.
You're welcome, Starlah. I've also noticed that the Facebook site is *public*. That means I can read it, without being a member, and so should anyone. There are so many resources on that site now, old articles about muzzling and examples of Harper's (self-induced) grandeur. It's a gold mine.

Even Calgary is organizing a demonstration now, Harper's home turf.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:49 AM   #31
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Let's talk about 'rascism' then. I liked HJ's comment. I've had Algerian chums
who shocked me with anti-Chinese comments. It's not a whitey thingy - .

Hate is everywhere.
when a "whitey" calls a person of color something negative, its considered racism & is seriously frowned upon. So is reverse racism ok then? Don't answer that....this thread is not about this subject. I merely pointed something out to HJ for his attention.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
HJ.....that is a racist remark & not necessary. Also not allowed on this forum. I'm surprised at you.
You have to be kidding me. After all the **** that white people have thrown at indians, blacks and other groups over the centuries, it is NOT racist to say that someone has a pasty white ass.

Let's move on, shall we? This thread concerns Harper.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:30 AM   #33
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You have to be kidding me. After all the **** that white people have thrown at indians, blacks and other groups over the centuries, it is NOT racist to say that someone has a pasty white ass.

Let's move on, shall we? This thread concerns Harper.
HJ...if someone posted on here about Obamas black ass, I think you would be the first one to jump up & down about it being racist. Racism cuts both ways. So yes lets move on.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
HJ...if someone posted on here about Obamas black ass, I think you would be the first one to jump up & down about it being racist. Racism cuts both ways. So yes lets move on.
Not really. I don't care about Obama anymore.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:09 AM   #35
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Some interesting affiliations of the Harper group (white south Africa apartheid). There is one crazy MP in Calgary who continues to be re-elected, go figure (Rob Anders). He's very strange. Last election he had (it seemed) a fake broken arm, didn't show up for town hall meetings, lots of (rabid) support.

Stephen Harper and the group he helped to found; The Northern Foundation. Its initial goals were to fight against the release of Nelson Mandela, the end of Apartheid and our government's economic sanctions imposed on the white South African government.

It would be two more years before Simple Plan's Mandela Day message would be realized, but it was well worth the wait. Mr. Mandela's name is now synonymous with racial struggles though his 1993 Nobel Peace Prize, came at a hefty price.

But has the Reform-Conservatives' anti-black sentiment disappeared? I don't think so. Conservative MP Rob Anders, one of the men distributing tax payer funded ten centers for our local Cons candidate, Brian Abrams; once called Nelson Mandela a 'terrorist and a communist', and was the only MP to refuse to vote, to make him an honorary Canadian citizen. Yet Stephen Harper gave Anders a ringing endorsement: "Rob is a true reformer and a true conservative. He has been a faithful supporter of mine and I am grateful for his work".
http://pushedleft.blogspot.com/2009/...on-and_19.html

It's terrible
Old 01-17-2010, 07:43 AM   #36
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Search terms: 'The Northern Foundation kkk'

'50s see H.Weyher Droege, Wolfgang Heritage Front founder '89 Knights of the Ku Klux Klan member Northern Foundation (supports) Reform Party expelled member Western Guard

Shofar FTP Archive File: orgs/canadian/northern-foundation/canada.right
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.py?orgs/ca...n/canada.right

Archive/File: orgs/canadian/northern-foundation/canada.right
Last-Modified: 1996/07/11
Old 01-19-2010, 08:48 AM   #37
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: PM Stephen Harper Ties The Knot With 3 Prorogations Since Taking Office

Quote:
I hope the opposition kicks Harper's as* out the door when Parliament convenes. Do any Canadians have any feelings about this March dates/ topic confluence, because this one inquiry is continuing during prorogation.

CPCCA INQUIRY PANEL TO CONTINUE THROUGH PROROGATION
CPCCA Inquiry Panel to hear additional witnesses including Hon. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
(January 11th, 2010)
The Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to Combat Antisemitism will continue to hear testimony from professionals throughout the Canadian justice and law enforcement system as it prepares to wrap up its hearings... Once the hearings are completed the Inquiry Panel will write a report to be published and presented to the Government of Canada in the spring of 2010.
http://www.cpcca.ca/home.htm

Israel has insisted that the author, South African Judge Richard Goldstone, is an “anti-semite” for penning the report, and the government has insisted its backers in the UN are also anti-semites which seeks to see the Jews slaughtered.
http://news.antiwar.com/2009/10/21/u...za-war-crimes/

U.N. Council Compromises Over Gaza Report Debate
By REUTERS Published: October 7, 2009
But action was postponed until March after U.S. pressure aimed at getting the peace process back on track. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has come under sharp criticism at home for agreeing to the delay.
http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2009/...l-un.html?_r=1
Also, it's the Canada and Israel Sign Declaration to Cooperate on Public Safety Public Safety Canada, Mar 23, 2008 that was signed without public consult. That's when Cheney, Rice etc were sneaking around Israel at the same time as Stockwell Day (who signed). I'm pretty sure it's the 'law' that prevented George Galloway from visiting Canada to speak.

No Caste check out http://www.globalresearch.ca which may aid you on March dates/topic confluence...as for other ongoing enquiries even though Parliament is prorogued the New Democrats will be discussing the Afghanistan detainee's allegations of mistreatment and torture...

This letter was sent to me from Jack Layton New Democratic Leader...

Thank you for your email concerning the allegations of prisoner torture in Afghanistan. From the start, our Party believed that a public inquiry was needed. This is a serious issue that transcends political point scoring and we are working with the other opposition parties who agree with our position.

Prime Minister Harper and his Conservative government are on the run. They are running away from taking responsibility both abroad at the Copenhagen climate change talks and here at home on the detainee file. Their cynical move to prorogue Parliament in order to avoid taking responsibility has left many Canadians deeply disappointed.

Although Parliament is prorogued, New Democrat will be advancing the detainee issue. We plan to:
- take part in hearings with the Liberals and Bloc Québécois in Ottawa; the first hearing is scheduled for Feb 3rd
- participate in weekly press conferences
- engage the Canadian public in debate about the war in Afghanistan

New Democrats have been raising concerns about prisoner transfers in Afghanistan since 2006. For more information, please refer to: http://www.ndp.ca/press/timeline-new...ghan-prisoners.

The bottom line is this: when we send our brave soldiers into combat we must be absolutely certain the orders they are given by our government are beyond reproach. The rules on the handling of detainees are the responsibility of the federal government. Transferring detainees to those whom are likely to torture them is a violation of international law. It is the Conservative government who must be held to account.

Again, I appreciate hearing from you. Feel free to share my response with anyone who may be interested. All the best.

Sincerely,

Jack Layton, MP (Toronto-Danforth)
Leader, Canada's New Democrats
Old 01-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #38
rockdiamond
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't taken time to study the politics here, but a kid on the street handed me this flyer, here's what it reads:

Rally For Canada!
Stand up for democracy!

January 23, 2010
1PM-4PM - The Vancouver Art Gallery
www.noprorogue.ca

twitter:CAPP2010
facebook: CANADIANS AGAINST PROROGUING PARLIMENT

"When a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent is frankly when it's rapidly losing its moral authority to govern"
-Stephen Harper, Canadian Press, April 18 2005

.....goes on but im too tired to type it all, hope to see you there!
rockdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #39
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Simply put - Hes done...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:26 AM   #40
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No Caste check out http://www.globalresearch.ca which may aid you on March dates/topic confluence...
A lot there. thanks!
- 'U.S. Using Relief Mission As Pretext to Occupy Haiti' - wondering about that Argentina springboard thing myself.
- 'Israel - Threatens Palestinian Authority: ... Failure by either Israel or Hamas to conduct an open inquiry into their conduct would result in the case being referred to the International Criminal Court. oh, a time line!

Quote:
as for other ongoing enquiries even though Parliament is prorogued the New Democrats will be discussing the Afghanistan detainee's allegations of mistreatment and torture...

This letter was sent to me from Jack Layton New Democratic Leader...
Thanks for posting that! You can imagine what response I get with a CPC MP - come to the town hall meeting to talk about the budget. Who gives a f*ck about the budget when I am asking about prorogation. {sorry! I am steamed!} Anyway, it's a great comfort to read that. YAY!!

I am troubled by something. Remember when (last election, 2008) the Conservatives had this marketing strategy? They divided up the Canadian electorate into groups, segments, whatever. It was profiling, so Jane was birkinstock (forget her!), church-going mrs was blue sweater material, so on. I can't find anything online about it right now. Where were these profiles pulled from I wonder? What lists? What data? Census? Constituents' letters? Do their friends inside run plates for them? I say that because of this:

RCMP Investigated for 'Limited' Action on Conservative Eavesdropping, re Prorogue '08
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17007

I guess it's all available to buy somewhere as market research. What I am troubled by is people or constituents used as unwitting focus groups, say community events etc. It seemed very cynical to me, like the product was a vote. As a profile, do a lot of police and RCMP tend to be Conservative? Check this, for instance. Is it common practice in campaigns I wonder for all parties.

Stop The Overthrow Of The Canadian Government
http://www.squidoo.com/stoptheoverth...diangovernment

Seems like an NSA trick lol - bait and switch, black hat seo

http://canadaconservative.blogspot.com/

I don't remember a time when the US took interest in Canada or, hey, vice versa. This Conservative movement seems to have a lot of solidarity amongst x-border Christian evangelical folks, that's for sure. In my estimate, sites like the first one are the work of paid professionals (internet marketing, bad practices), e.g. bait and switch like that. It's not volunteer looking at all. It's also expensive to procure. Anyway, I don't like it. Telling my MP doesn't seem like a great idea either.

Just lamenting, I guess
Old 01-20-2010, 08:47 AM   #41
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I almost wish Quebec had succeeded in separating from the rest of Canada.

Yeah right, like they would've let us get away with that.

Kidding, it was 95, I was 18, so I voted Canada and still would!

LS
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #42
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

RCMP issues:

- The RCMP provides community policing services under contract in all provinces and territories of Canada, except Ontario and Quebec.
- The current Provincial Police Services Agreement was negotiated in 1992, and expires March 31, 2012.
- RCMP provides general policing services to more than 165 Aboriginal communities in the contract provinces and territories.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ccaps-spcca/contract-eng.htm

That 1992 contract was BS anyway. The force moved away from community policing, a back-handed move IMO. The Mayerthorpe thing was bad. The undercover zeal and cost of the investigation afterward was weird. The changes in training were also ... different.

There have been 'issues' with the northern Alberta bomb investigation, like intimidation of residents. An 81 lady and her husband were interrogated in their home etc. The RCMP is behaving like a private thug police force for EnCana. There were a lot of contractors working up there - makes one wonder... since it was flagged as 'domestic terrorism' lol right off the first explosion bat, last year. It seemed like *false flag* destabilization to me, agents provocateurs in the field. That's just me.

The 'cover' would have been environmental nut jobs.

Sour gas wells <<< these never seem to be addressed, i.e. the illness, the miscarriages, the livestock, the quality of life for residents.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #43
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Haven't heard much of this one. It was on the Wet'suwet'en website.
http://wetsuweten.com/news/article/enbridge-spill/

Enbridge reports U.S. pipeline spill

North Dakota - incidentally where there are strong links with the insurance, weather mod groups.

January 10, 2010 - HOUSTON, TX - Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE) today reported that clean up was continuing on a crude oil leak, which was confirmed Saturday on Line 2b on the Enbridge Lakehead Pipeline System. An initial spill estimate of approximately 3,000 barrels (126,000 gallons) of light crude oil was reported to federal and state regulatory authorities.
_______________________________________________-

Speaking of North Dakota, insurance, military, reserve vortexes, check this story re jails and correction services. There was a Harper edict about that recently, that led to the death of a young offender, as I remember it.

Vancouver - "At the intake assessment for this last sentence I just finished, I was honest and informed the officer that I had reconnected to my indigenous roots and expressed the positive changes happening to me. I was so inspired and having beautiful and grand visions of what I could do. I was going to be a great carver. I was going to help my family and put my mom's artwork on the map, helping her out of poverty. I was going to help youth, create art camps... share the teachings... just met my daughter... wanted to be able to sit with my Grandma and have her feel good about me [lol].

"The officer discussed the situation with another lady at Correctional Services Canada and they decided I' having delusional thoughts... and determined that I needed a psychiatric assessment. To my utter horror, they added to my mandatory incarceration."

Anyway, this guy is exhibiting in Vancouver. MAKE IT REAL. Jan 19-30 An art show presented by Jadeon Rathgeber, Pat Bruderer and family. Birch Bark Biting artwork, mom and aunties' indigenous inspired fashion and more.
Interurban: Gallery & Community Art Space
1 East Hastings Street, Vancouver
www.halfmoonstudios.com
www.decentrforthearts,com << *fort hearts* *for the arts*
Old 01-21-2010, 04:15 PM   #44
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Given voice replication technology and reported cases of false testimonies (posted elsewhere on this forum), I'm not sure what's up with this. There seems to be no public information available, that I can find anyway.

'the authenticity analysis of audio microcassette recordings in the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper vs. The Liberal Party of Canada civil case'
http://www.bektekllc.com/documents/Bruce_Koenig_CV.pdf
Old 01-23-2010, 07:11 AM   #45
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: PM Stephen Harper Ties The Knot With 3 Prorogations Since Taking Office

[QUOTE=rockdiamond;224620]I haven't taken time to study the politics here, but a kid on the street handed me this flyer, here's what it reads:

[B]Rally For Canada!
Stand up for democracy!

January 23, 2010
1PM-4PM - The Vancouver Art Gallery
www.noprorogue.ca

twitter:CAPP2010
facebook: CANADIANS AGAINST PROROGUING PARLIMENT

"When a government starts trying to cancel dissent or avoid dissent is frankly when it rapidly loses its moral authority to govern"
-Stephen Harper, Canadian Press, April 18 2005

Te He Hee!.....he should know words spoken from the "Horses Mouth"

Thanks RockDiamond for the particulars as well there will be a march down to Victory Square from the Art Gallery.
MORE LETTERS needed to fire off to the Prime Minister on the prorogation issue and you can do this easily at:

http://www.bringbackparliament.ca
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #46
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Simply put - Hes done...

Canadians have my support against Mr.Harper and his TPTB backers.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:15 AM   #47
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Even Calgary is organizing a demonstration now, Harper's home turf.
First count: 300 protesters at Stephen Harper's riding office settling in at about/approx 200

Protesters denounce prorogued Parliament
- Thousands attend rallies to protest Prime Minister's move to suspend Parliament

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/

Last edited by no caste; 01-24-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:14 AM   #48
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Augmenting the Globe&Mail article with this Link:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle1442056/#

There were 1000+ protesters at the Vancouver Rally Hurrah!!
__________________________________________________ _
Drinking pure H2O
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote