Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #176
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

the prize is your soul !

i like that, meaning you get to connect back with it, your core being, and this is the reward for those that chose not to sell their soul to a demonic/satanic entity or secret society.

I understand how this matrix/ hologram we call 3D may be looked as a game by some but when your soul and core being is involved its the ultimate game without a rule book or referee.

Make no mistake this is a spiritual war on us all, our power is the soul as it never dies, these negative entities feed from sold souls.

being sovereign is protecting your soul and keeping your power.

Namaste'

Last edited by Barcarolle; 09-30-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #177
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

You want to see it as a game? In away I understand that as that maybe a term that can enable someone to learn something much faster. For instance where I use to struggle with math until the day I made it into a game. Then it just opened up on me because in a game you are suppose to have fun. I made math fun, I can go with that. But when your life is on the line, what do you call it then? When there is a Draconian in your bedroom, there to take you as a food source, would you still consider it a game? Or would try to change the circumstance by figuring out what the polarity factors are? For one thing, I was to young to understand anything about polarity or what a game actually was. At three years old, like I said somewhere else, you are barely aware of what a toilet is. In that bedroom, all I experienced was terror. It wasn't a dream. It isn't a game when your Dad comes home from work and good ole Mom pulls him over to the side and says, "Honey, there was something in Jr's closet last night , like he tried to tell us, and all the stuff in the closet was torn to shreds like someone used a razor.Then your Dad spends the next 4 hours investigating what or how anything could get into or out of the place. Then to end up empty handed with no answers. What kind of game would anyone call that? In a game you're supposed to have fun. It's an artificial form of entertainment. So don't take this the wrong way MP2 as what may work for you is just different as to what works for me. That's really the only difference here as to what we are discussing. The words can sometime confuse what we are really trying to say. I can accept that if this is the case.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 09-30-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:40 AM   #178
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I’ve also been experiencing a real intensification in the amount and quality of (“benevolent”) energy and help coming from somewhere. It seemed to increase some time in the first half of last year, and then again this year, and again in the last two months or so. I usually meditate for 15 minutes a day. Lately, it takes about a second to get into bliss and extreme peace – which, as at least some of you know, really are far more pleasurable than the love or joy you can experience in any other type of human experience. The interesting thing is, until a few months ago, I usually didn’t get into that state until several minutes into meditation. And that's only one example I could give. The energy around us is certainly running at a higher and finer level. The big question is, what specifically does that mean?

I have some difficulties with the notion of “ascension”. Some time ago I eventually did come to the conclusion that why we’re all ultimately here is that in some sense we volunteered, a long time ago. We volunteered to help raise the “level,” the “vibration rate,” of matter itself. So I can go along with the idea of ascension in the sense that the matter on this planet is being raised onto a higher level. However, I suspect it’ll still remain matter.

To say that Earth is currently in 3D and wants to rise to 5D doesn’t make sense to me, I’m afraid. I happen to know that the Earth is a conscious divine being. And I guess some from a Christian background may feel offended if I say the Earth’s consciousness seems to be at a much higher level than that of Jesus or the other Gods, etc. But that’s the truth, as I understand it. The Earth’s consciousness is already at so much higher a level than “5D” – whatever “5D” exactly is.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:19 AM   #179
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The hyperdimensional geometry of the earth is currently in a 3d format. There will be a shift to 4d format probably sometime in early 2011, then on the famous date in 2012 every dimension in the universe will move up one as a result of the entire universe making an evolutionary leap pushing Earth to 5d. That is the end of the greatest cycle, the 16.4 billion year long cycle as depicted in the Mayan Long Count.

You are right that the earth and everyone on it is already at higher dimensional frequencies, we are just talking from the perspective of our consciousness how we "might" perceive it. Things get so strange once in the inverted time domain of the 4th dimension that we will probably have a much more advanced understanding of it there just because we are no so far away from it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 AM   #180
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I was completely serious when I said this was a game. It's so obvious when looked at from outside. My wife yesterday recounted the story of an experience she had a few months back, where she was driving to the store and 3D flickered and winked out for a couple of seconds intermittently. Her 9th Dimensional Pleiadian guides told her she slipped through the "veil" to another dimension momentarily, and then put things back as they were. I've personally had the "hologram" waver and bend and twist, to where space was not uniform. These types of experience show things not to be as solid and rigid as they pretend to be.

I'm not sure how you are connecting dots here, because I don't interact with any new age religions, or even know what they are. The game here is extreme "highs and lows in polarity". So hell yeah, it can seem serious, but looked at from above, it's no more serious than stubbing the toe. War, death, pain, hatred, abuse, etc, at the end of the day, is no more serious than stubbing the toe. War is a stepped up football game, or chess game. Same thing only bigger and more extremes piled on.

No, there is no one to give ones responsibility and power to. Nobody in a position to receive such, would accept it. They know why we are here, and what we are here to do.

This isn't about giving up, or being a victim. Again, I don't know how you connect those things with likening what we are doing to a game.

What is not obvious from within this game, is that it has already been won. The game is over, and the contestants are still standing there on either side of the line in the sand saying "yeah???? What of it???? you want to go again????"

The idea of winners and losers or even gloating winners and sore losers, is only possible within the game. The game just needs exiting. just put down the football. It's over. We won. Walk away from the line, and so will the other "side". They are only still standing there glaring at you, because you are still standing there glaring at them.
I consider life to be a game of sorts...and that game playing gives meaning and interest to life. The key is to engage in Constructive Competition rather than Destructive Competition. Honest and productive business is an example of Constructive Competition. War is an example of Destructive Competition. This is an extremely important point. Competition and Game Playing are integral parts of Freedom. But Freedom must be Responsible...and Competition must be Constructive.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 AM   #181
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

There is so much light being directed on the planet right now. It's a good thing! Because we sure have needed it. You can tell just by looking around. Even people that you would deem normal are fine one minute and then freak out the next. The light is slowly exposing the darkness out of the shadows. Wherever the shadows maybe hiding. It is also gathering and things will escalate because that is the nature of light. Speed. Vibration being the product of frequency times energy.

I have seen a vision of where this Planet speeds up so fast that it becomes a small star. If that happens, the Reptilians can kiss their butts good-bye. It is a scenario that I hope with all of my being. The days of servitude will be forever wiped out. Unconditional Love will be the new ruler. Gaia will finally ascend and we can either stay or go home. I don't know about you out there but home sounds really good to me.

That is why it is important that everyone who are able, to continue the work within. It will only speed up the frequency of the Planet as you are connected through your root chakra. It only contributes or adds to that frequency of the Planet. That is why it is important that those who can shed the stuff of resistance to do so as that will increase and channel the power from your Divine spark within. Simple electronic principles at work and you are the energy source combined with all the other energy sources to make it happen.

Your life force is anchored to this Planet and the goal is to become a conduit of least resistance. That is why we have the potential of becoming very powerful. In this scenario it is going to be how we finish. We have volunteered. We exercised our free agency to be part of this. Many on the outside off world have told us on so many occasions how special we all are. It is because of what we can do, our potential. Your potential is to be a living channel in the first hand. The mechanics are simple and most of you know them already. When you meditate. Do it standing up. Energy comes through your crown chakra down through your other chakras and out through your root chakra straight into the Earth. A conduit of energy. Now when you open that crown chakra and let all this light come in and flow through you, you amplify this energy. Now if everyone who could would at the same time all across the world, this paradigm of servitude would be over.

The big secret that they don't want you to know is that you are already an ascended being. So I scratch my head when I see others chasing something they have already within in the name of ascension. It is another way to distract you from this very truth. Add to this that the ones seeking ascension are seeking it for themselves outside of themselves using second hand methods. So you have something equated to STS and in the second hand. That's dis-empowering from everything in basic spirit 101 here on the Planet. Ask yourself this. Why does the God Spark within you have to achieve ascension? Isn't the God Spark already the God Spark? Ponder this and try not to complicate it. It isn't complicated.
It is merely PROFOUND!

Namaste'
Old 09-30-2009, 04:54 AM   #182
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow I had so much written out here and "poof" it just disapeared.....

Thanks T3J for the pictures you posted........I love the way they showed up for you. More than just one !

Reading some of the post in here made me realize that my struggles are not so one sided and very minor to what others had to endurred on earth.

I can't imagine what being abducted would be like nor do I want to. I just want to go home like the rest of you. I just hope that getting a "glimpse" of that part of the dark side is enough.

This thread was very deffinately needed to put aside some of my own thoughts of world today.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:20 AM   #183
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

We are more than it appears, infinitely more. We win the game when we stop reacting to it. When we realize it's really just a big movie set, and we're much more than the role we've been playing, then we're free. Time to move on up and continue with real life beyond the illusion matrix.

The devil wins when we react to it, the devil loses when you laugh at it.

The power is in you to do so. Call on the divine, be One with it, it is your true nature.

Man - KNOW THYSELF.

We are all divine Beings having a material experience. This is your world to take dominion over.

We will do so when we are in the game, but not of the game, we see clearly it is a game, a movie, a stage play and we are much more than it. For the world is a stage and all of us people are the players. One day we wake up, we stop being 'played' and we remember who we are beyond the movie script, infinitely more.

Let us surpass our expectations for the reasons we volunteered to come here and have a magnificent impact in raising up and healing this planet.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-30-2009 at 05:41 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #184
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras, I believe everything you're saying about being "in the game, but not [part] of the game," is so spot on.

As you also mention, it's not possible for us to do that unless we all learn how to really "know thyself".
The only reason why any of us ever sometimes continue to believe we're limited is, we haven't learnt to accept and like and forgive certain things within ourselves. And knowing oneself is all about knowing what's within.

The only reason there are times when we don't connect with the awesome strength and ingenuity of being eternal and infinite spirits is that at those times our "buttons" get pushed. It's so important to accept your buttons, to be OK about their being there. When you really do, that's what heals those buttons -- and so they get weaker and vanish.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #185
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Brook - I agree with what you posted regarding "knowing" and
how the ego colours information given out.

Yes, I think this is true of George Kavassilas and most other
teachers, channelled material etc.

What I try to do is see how what a particular person is
putting out concurs with other information, and some of
what G.K. says passes this test, which is why I like him -
with reservations.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #186
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
...What I try to do is see how what a particular person is putting out concurs with other information, and some of
with reservations.
Quite right noela, it is all about discernment, gk has some great information which I feel is right, he admitted he was duped by the Galactic Federation who lied to him about the dimensions etc., but he has continued on his path and found his own truth, that is what we are all doing. There is some dangerous information out there which will fool a lot of the newly awakening who haven't been down the rabbit hole as long as some of us avalonians.

KEEP OFF THE SHIPS is a refrain which keeps singing in my soul...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #187
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Brook - I agree with what you posted regarding "knowing" and
how the ego colours information given out.

Yes, I think this is true of George Kavassilas and most other
teachers, channeled material etc.

What I try to do is see how what a particular person is
putting out concurs with other information, and some of
with reservations.

Agreeing Noela...with reservations....the ego As Lionhawk said needs to be balanced and healthy...I did a thread once on Knowing and Freedom....it was about letting go of the programming of the self by social consciousness...that self being the EGO..the you that you believe you are in this life...you cannot and should not lose that...as that is your experience...however you really should seek the part of you that has the "knowing"..for that is where the truth is...and I believe that in the channeling it sometimes get clouded by the life experience of the channel himself.

A small example of conditioning

Is it really you?

I am born...I am the son of the Prince of Wales...I'm in line to be the next king of England. Everything around me is rich and posh. I want for nothing. My freedom to go in the public is infringed by cameras and reporters...I was raised to lead a Country. Everything around me reflects who I am...it was my destiny to be a King.

I am born...I am the son of a poor man in South Central Los Angeles....my brother is a gang member...I don't know how to read and write properly...it was not a priority...I'm going to grow up to be a gang member.....it was my destiny to be a gang member.

Now you can be neglected as a child or nurtured..that creates you in this experience this life...and the EGO

These are reflections of Social Consciousness..being termed the identity...

We all have egos...it's getting to the center that counts..to get to the center..to attain the unlimited knowing.

going to the real center..the self..the true self, everything changes, everything settles again. But now this settling is not done by the society. Now everything becomes a cosmos, not a chaos; a new order arises. But this is no longer the order of the society - it is the very order of existence itself.

Once you have reached that knowing..you will have true freedom....however .. lets explore FREEDOM

Freedom, from an existential perspective, cannot be separated from responsibility. With freedom comes responsibility. Yet, it is common for many people to seek freedom while trying to avoid responsibility. While, at times, it appears that people may be able to succeed at this, there remains a psychological consequence. This consequence is often not very noticeable, but may find expression through guilt, anxiety, depression, or even anger.

Existential freedom is not the same things as freedom in the political sense we often think of it in America. In fact, political freedom could be view to be a rather shallow, though not unimportant, type of freedom. A person can be existentially free despite not being politically free, and a person can avoid embracing their existential freedom despite being offered great political freedoms.

Ways of Avoiding Responsibility

There are several common examples of how people avoid responsibility in American culture. Conformity is one good example. Americans pride themselves on being autonomous individuals to the point of idealizing individualism. However, upon closer analysis, Americans find extremely creative ways of giving up their freedom. Americans conform through blind allegiance to various organizations and institutions including political parties and religious institutions. This is not to say that being dedicated to either of these are bad. In fact, often they can lead to very positive outcomes. The problem comes with blind allegiance where a person gives up their responsibility to critically think through the beliefs, perspectives, and values of the organization. When this happens, the individual's values are no longer authentic.

When a person gives their allegiance to an external belief structure, they may go in one of several directions. First, they often will become very rigid in their allegiance to the organization or structure to which they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological systems, etc.

Second, they may present as being very committed to a belief systems or organization, but they feel very comfortable bending the rules where it does fit their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles, they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles. The principles are authentic.

Another way avoid responsibility can occur through the belief that one is powerless. There can be many factors which are seen to render a person powerless. A person can perceive themselves as a victim of their environment, of various supernatural or spiritual forces, their unconscious, or a victim of their biology/genes. While an existential approach will recognize that all of these factors may influence a person, none of them render a person powerless or completely control them.

Ahhhh FREEDOM!

Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

In his book Nobody’s Victim, Christopher J. McCullough explains, "In order to live your freedom, you must first accept reality. ‘These are the choices, and given those choices, which do I choose?’ Whether the option you select is pleasant or painful does not alter the fact that, given reality, this is your preference.
"To live your freedom, it is helpful to stop and ask yourself, ‘Why am I doing this?’ and then notice whether, given the options, you are choosing what you really want, or whether you want to choose something else.... Sometimes the exercise of freedom involves naming your poison -- all choices may lead to outcomes that are in some way painful. But the real pain is that of feeling powerless -- denying your freedom."

Just in the last few days...I have been working on cutting through the conditioning of my surroundings...trying to find the truth..and it is a journey I advise everyone who has not done so to take....get to the core of yourself ...learn who you really are ...step outside of the conditioning...because my friends...

With Knowing comes Freedom

Last edited by BROOK; 09-30-2009 at 05:12 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #188
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

We are all on a journey here to Be More.

There are many who say the ego is necessary 'in this life' because it is 'your experience'.

I agree, it is currently our experience to be unconscious to the divine consciousneess that is within us. It is currently our experience to live fairly uneventful lives, then die and be recycled. It is currently our experience to be drawn here and there by our emotions, not always be healthy, get caught up in thoughts in our head.

It is currently our experience to suffer.

However, this is not reality.

It is our choice to continue to experience suffering and unconsciousness in this life.

But, this is a choice.

Those who choose to hold on to the ego, will continue to experience the fruits of the ego. Those who realize they are More, will be an open door for solutions that will raise up this planet and it's peoples.

You can choose to live in the story, and be of the story (be the ego), or you can choose to transcend the story, transcend the ego and be in the Now and be in the game, but not of the game.

This is our choice.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #189
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I'd like to know where I can find more information about this.
I was using the opening of a Lotus as an image to portray the unfolding of consciousness of many more people lately. If you see time/space and space/time as moving in all directions at once, the opening of the Lotus is a metaphor for expansion of beauty. For beauty, after all, is that place of balance which has been discussed on some of the posts in this thread. I see acts of generosity and kindness more often now. I hear vocabulary changing...the formerly judgmental people who are suddenly very, very interested in the material that most of us in Avalon have been pondering for quite awhile now. I say, better late than never. Just being around those committed to unconditional love can open the heart...let us all set an example in our outer as well as our inner dialog. If all the world is a stage, and we are merely players in it, let us remember, as players, that our character descriptions run deep. Whatever inner dialog our character creates, that inner dialog motivates and sets the intention of that character (player). Let our open hearts propel our thoughts and our words in an unfolding of the Lotus of the Light (Love and Beauty): that starting position, or point of reference, in the space/time locale is always of our own creation. Whew, sorry, guess I went on a little long here. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #190
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Something is definitely brewing but the way I see it now, time is nothing but an outdated mechanism. The days and nights are going by too fast to a point where they're pretty much useless. We might as well stop trying to plan our day using time because when you think of it, just imagine this scenario:

You are in the middle of a forest with no access to a computer, clock or even a cell phone with a clock. You feel calm, relaxed and you're like, "hey, why do I need to be in a hurry? Let's enjoy the scenery!" Now, imagine for a minute that you do this in any setting by learning how to turn off the "clock" that runs inside of your body? You relax, you take your time and you enjoy life more.

That's all time is. It's a mechanism for "timing" the "game" that we play with our everyday lives. Once we learn how to relax more, time can no longer master us. That's my view of other dimensions and I think we are currently in a dimension where time is no longer relevant and this is becoming clearer with each passing day. I don't see things, I don't hear things and I certainly don't expect anything drastic. Rather, I experience this dimensional shift every single day without realization.

Deja vu seems to happen more often and there are often "gaps" in time when something that should have taken more time actually takes LESS time and visa-versa.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #191
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I was using the opening of a Lotus as an image to portray the unfolding of consciousness of many more people lately. If you see time/space and space/time as moving in all directions at once, the opening of the Lotus is a metaphor for expansion of beauty. For beauty, after all, is that place of balance which has been discussed on some of the posts in this thread. I see acts of generosity and kindness more often now. I hear vocabulary changing...the formerly judgmental people who are suddenly very, very interested in the material that most of us in Avalon have been pondering for quite awhile now. I say, better late than never. Just being around those committed to unconditional love can open the heart...let us all set an example in our outer as well as our inner dialog. If all the world is a stage, and we are merely players in it, let us remember, as players, that our character descriptions run deep. Whatever inner dialog our character creates, that inner dialog motivates and sets the intention of that character (player). Let our open hearts propel our thoughts and our words in an unfolding of the Lotus of the Light (Love and Beauty): that starting position, or point of reference, in the space/time locale is always of our own creation. Whew, sorry, guess I went on a little long here. LB
That was Beautiful LB! I am reading the energy and not just the words. You nailed it!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #192
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
"... Let's enjoy the scenery!" Now, imagine for a minute that you do this in any setting by learning how to turn off the "clock" that runs inside of your body? You relax, you take your time and you enjoy life more.

That's all time is. It's a mechanism for "timing" the "game" that we play with our everyday lives. Once we learn how to relax more, time can no longer master us. That's my view of other dimensions and I think we are currently in a dimension where time is no longer relevant and this is becoming clearer with each passing day. I don't see things, I don't hear things and I certainly don't expect anything drastic. Rather, I experience this dimensional shift every single day without realization.

Deja vu seems to happen more often and there are often "gaps" in time when something that should have taken more time actually takes LESS time and visa-versa.
Woohoo HJ... No more Birthdays!!!!!

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #193
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Woohoo HJ... No more Birthdays!!!!!

I just had one 5 days ago.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #194
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I just had one 5 days ago.
Just reverse it! Oh wait... Happy Birthday HJ... OK now go ahead and reverse it.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:20 PM   #195
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

I just had one, too. I've been reversing for years, but no visable results yet....
Heart is young, though, so fun is still in the view.
P.S. Happy Birthday, HJ.

(Anchor shares),
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:22 PM   #196
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Brook - I doubt if anyone gets to "attain unlimited knowing"

There's something to be said for the 'cloud of unknowing'.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #197
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
We are all on a journey here to Be More.

There are many who say the ego is necessary 'in this life' because it is 'your experience'.

I agree, it is currently our experience to be unconscious to the divine consciousneess that is within us. It is currently our experience to live fairly uneventful lives, then die and be recycled. It is currently our experience to be drawn here and there by our emotions, not always be healthy, get caught up in thoughts in our head.

It is currently our experience to suffer.

However, this is not reality.

It is our choice to continue to experience suffering and unconsciousness in this life.

But, this is a choice.

Those who choose to hold on to the ego, will continue to experience the fruits of the ego. Those who realize they are More, will be an open door for solutions that will raise up this planet and it's peoples.

You can choose to live in the story, and be of the story (be the ego), or you can choose to transcend the story, transcend the ego and be in the Now and be in the game, but not of the game.

This is our choice.
The EGO is necessary in this 3D...but the goal is not to let it rule you...you are you...with or without it.

This is as real as it get
Old 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #198
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Brook - I doubt if anyone gets to "attain unlimited knowing"

There's something to be said for the 'cloud of unknowing'.
Why do you doubt that? Let me share something else...something else I wrote several months back

"The universe is so vast and we are so small, and in the blink of an eye all is gone, I guess when it comes down to it we really have no control over anything..."

Is this a true statement? I think not...we are much larger then we even realized....
We are born of the all that is..the great I AM..we are infinite beings..weather you choose to believe this or not, it is so

We are much larger that anything imaginable...we are light...we are energy....we are part of everything around us. We came here to create everything we can imagine. If we imagine small, then we create small. If we imagine big then we create big.

Quantum physics, sacred geometry, Masaru Emoto: messages from water...have shown you ...you are very large indeed. We Have power to create infinite

So where have we gotten the idea that we are small, and have no control?

could it be Religion?

Some religion has taught us that if we do wrong..we will go to hell.

Some teach that we reincarnate..to experience...then live out past karma...of things we have experienced.

Some teach of "rites" and ritual...ridged behavior

Most religions have a prophet...who have a knowing of the I AM..the Dhamma...the Tao, The Lord of all Lords.

But the writings...and the structure...the dogma...the social structure especially have been used to control...some even through political advancement...some through creating boarders..and where do you draw the line and say this is the TRUTH

How many religious institutions have become fat and rich from the FAITH of the masses. How many hold the secrets and choose not to let you KNOW.

The delima...

What to believe...most of these Prophets if not all..were in touch with the I AM...choosing one prophet..Jesus Christ said....

"He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "

there is a message from every great prophet from the I AM...and it says....KNOWING....unlimited knowing....know you are too the sons and daughters of GOD...know you can be that knowing...and believe that life is eternal..that you are infinite beings.

Know that you have the power to create..to expand..to be a universe if you so choose...to experience unconditional love of all that is.

An know that in the coming years the vale of the 3D is lifting...and you will shed the ego self..and it will be the battle of Armageddon to shed that ego...the Antichrist!
Know you will finally see the truth these religions and the PTB did not want you to see...that you have the power to be immortal..and free. The power of Light everlasting...and create Heaven on Earth...through what? KNOWING of the creator of all that IS

KNOW that it is inside YOU..and everything around you

Don't choose to "seek knowing" don't choose to say "I hope to know more"...or "I seek more knowing"...for the law of attraction kicks in and you will be forever "wanting", and "seeking"....just simply say to your self one very simple thing and it will reveal itself..."I KNOW"
Say it over and over..many times a day...you'll see
Shed the ego..not the life experience..for from that comes experience...but do not be driven by the ego..the Antichrist, anymore....be that of Knowing.

For with KNOWING comes FREEDOM....are you ready to take that step?

Are you ready to become so large as a star?

At the risk of being off topic...

Turn the clock to Zero,
Start a Brand New Day

YouTube - Sting - Brand New Day

Last edited by BROOK; 10-01-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #199
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I will add

If you choose not to KNOW...then you deny yourself FREEDOM

Knowing Freedom

To know freedom..one must understand bondage. Because how active will you be coming from complacency?....Sitting in front of your computer..looking for the next new best thread. This is not to say you are not trying to do your part...however

Have you lost your home due to the economy? Lost your job?

Do you have it in you to stand up and say "I have had enough of the tyranny"?

With Freedom comes responsibility;

Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

Are you waiting for the next best man, or political figure to come along and make another dead promise?

This man was not a political figure...he made himself one

He took responsibility...and told the truth.
He worked hard to bring justice and truth...and paid with his life.

Now here is a twist....America made him the national hero for "Americas great struggle for racial equality"
They made him a political figure..however..toward the end of his struggle did you know
he was opposed to the republican and the democratic parties?
did you know he spoke out against capitalism?
then he was shot....hmmm...an America hero? Or just a hero of truth and knowing...

He did not let fear of the PTB get in the way...he marched to raise social consciousness ,
So everybody would know of the injustice that disturbed his whole race.

He took responsibility to know freedom

Could your ego be in fear of judgement...to tell the truth..from knowing..not conspiracy but the truth...
and raise social consciousness?

Last edited by BROOK; 10-01-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #200
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Brook Girl has it going on!!!!!!!!!!!!! More! More! More! The power of your message is jumping off the screen and my hair is standing up as it is good to hear someone walking the truth!!!!

A lot of this stuff is diluted, corrupt, and I could go on and on. We have the right to KNOW!
I have tried to state the differences with this knowing and believing as passed down to me from the hard headed lessons I had to learn. But I broke those chains of the Believing in order to do that.

Another thing that gets me now is that a lot of the who's I have run into won't look at the whole picture. They refuse to see all sides of it. They only pick the side that make them feel, key word feel, feel warm and fuzzy. Many claim to just transcend the whole thing but haven't been able to do that because they have not embraced their inner knowing. They only try to embrace the parts that make them feel all lovey dovey. Those are limitations of the entirety of all that you are, and if you don't face all sides of who you are, how do you expect to really burst forth in all of your glory? Know thyself. All of thy self. If you don't see love as a polarity, then you might want to consider that it has an opposite polarity. If love didn't have that opposite, then love would not exist. How can you have one without the other? Your feelings act out of polarity differences one way or the other.

What makes us so unique on top of all that is that of our 12 blocks of DNA. That is 12th dimensional. Which gives a unique advantage in terms of being compared to other races and civilizations. Where they may be limited with 10 blocks and can only ascend as high as the 10th dimension. And we let them control us because of why? Out of sheer ignorance. That is also a choice. Now if that don't make some people mad? It should make everyone mad as HELL!

It made me mad! It made me mad when I discovered how we have been violated through the dumbing down process. You have the right to know! You have the right to know yourself. How one does that is not by researching outside of themselves. The real search is within yourself. What the beauty of that is, is your inner self won't lie to you. It is alright to be aware of your surroundings and all the things you engage in. But it is very much separate as to who you really are. The power of self discovery is indeed an empowering thing. By believing, you become detached from your inner self and you end up playing a fool's game. If knowledge is at one single point and only the foolish multiply that, what do you think that means? All knowledge is available to you in the template of one. Anything you want to know anything about can be accessed in all of the is-ness. You don't even have to read about it because that connection to the is-ness, will let you experience it. For example, you can literally experience some one else who has had an experience, without you even experiencing that experience in your own life. The tools are there too! They are available when you require them to be available. You don't even have to ask. It just happens. It starts with simple meditation. Everyone can do that. Expand it and you will discover more. Go at your own speed and with practice like with anything else, it will become second nature. As you progress, you will find deeper knowing. Clear the stuff away as you go. Whatever that takes. Do it with a friend so you can compare notes. It can be also a wonderful experience to do with the one your with.

Polarity is another thing that people want to refuse or accept. Energy doesn't flow, doesn't move, without polarity. When you do any kind of energy work you are always dealing with polarities. Polarity is built into the construct of all that is. So when you do anything that involves movement, what ever it is, it can not move without polarity. That issue has been manipulated to keep you dumb downed. Prove it wrong. If something isn't moving it is because there is no polarity to move it. In which case it would not exist. We have to reverse engineer what lies we have been told. Likes attract likes and opposites repel. The opposites don't attract. Only only in a song. Polarity makes this work as everything exists is going from point A to point B. Balance is about just that. Balancing the polarities in your life. If you experience a lot of highs, you will also experience the lows because balance seeks itself out. You can't stay high all the time or low all the time. One day you're in a good mood and a few days later you are not in a good mood. It is very simple to see this at work. The higher you go the lower you will also go. Like mood swings. The key is to control the polarity swings to where you feel good but not overly excited and when you feel bad, it won't be as bad. This is where all of your inner aspects play out. Like the ego that everyone seems to want to erase. If you control your ego and keep it to a minimal, things don't get out of control. Look around you and you can see this principle at work if you can't see it in the mirror of self. So if you ignore the polarities then you are ignoring a part of you that contains those polarities and you won't be able to move in the direction that you desire. That is a sample of self ignorance. To transcend one must take those polarities, such as love and hate, and neutralized them to create resonance. An Angelic example is like the marriage of the male and the female polarities within you to where they meld and become one. So just know that you won't be able to transcend until you do this work. Take a course on Electronic principles to acquaint yourself with the terms and basic principle as to electricity and how it works. We are electric and those basics will apply.

We are already ASCENDED BEINGS. Wouldn't you like to meet who you are. Dig within, and you may end up using a big shovel just to remove all the second hand information that you have buried yourself under. Shed that stuff. Get it out of your way. The freedom you seek is within you. Get rid of the balls and chains that are weighing you down. Why keep those attachments when they do not serve your highest good. Isn't that what we are after? Define what you want. Then do what it takes to attain it. If you want to be enslaved, then don't even bother looking within. Stay brainwashed if that is what you choose. But when the manure hits the fan, don't decide in the last second of your chosen path to change your mind and direction, because it will already be to late. There is a saying that if you think you now need a body guard, it is already to late.

How many times have I gone through persecution of what I have revealed, and let's say a person who has been persecuting me of what I have experienced, like a ghost in my room that I have seen? I tell the story and I'm now getting it from all directions from a person.Then the following days ahead, this same person experiences a ghost. Well guess what, he freaks out and who does he call? Me. Now I am going to be tested on my compassion. Because now, my ego steps in and says screw this guy. Talk about balancing stuff like that. The fact is I didn't come here to lie, deceive, to be arrogant, or any other lower accusations that humans do or say. My time is getting shorter and all I am trying to do is get the message out there to reverse engineer yourself. All this comes from compassion. That is of the heart. Not the ego.

Brook said it straight up and it is music to my ears to hear some else getting it. Don't kid yourself as I also know others who have gotten it and contribute their inner gifts and talents because they know themselves. They also do it freely without duality hang ups like conditions. Take the risk and risk it all on yourself. Make that commitment to know the truth of who you are and you will be richly rewarded for doing so.

Great posting Brook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation