Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #1176
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Tone3jaguar,

I have been learning most of my information regarding these matters largely from Project Camelot interviews.

Recently I saw where you suggested through dowsing that most of the subjects interviewed were coming in at around 35% accuracy.

The information you offer in your posts is consistent with what I have heard in the interviews.

Where are YOU getting your information?

Respect~
I am not really following your logic. I think you need to go back and re-listen to the ones that came up low on the factual accuracy dowsing. I am actually gleaming a small fraction of what I am presenting here from the high percentage accuracy people. I get information like this from all over the place.

Where are you getting your information from? Not really adding up. And since you are needling me, why don't I go ahead and ask you. Why did you ask me for advice the other day in a PM about dowsing only to turn around and say that the answer was just an add for my services? Why do I get the feeling you are just trying to annoy me?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #1177
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Jack,

I am following you. I agree with what you are saying. However, we only have the power to manifest what is for our greater good. If it is not in alignment with our greater good then instead of manifesting it, we will get a slap on the wrist by the universe to show us what we should actually be focusing on.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:48 AM   #1178
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I disagree, I think it is exactly how it works. Lets come up with a hypothetical soul named Karl. Karl is in between life times and is in the process of stepping back and reviewing what he has allowed himself the opportunity to learn in all of his lifetimes. He realizes that he has yet to learn the value of detachment from material things including money. Therefore, he decides that he wants to learn the lesson of detachment from material belongings and goes ahead with reincarnation.

Then when Karl is about old enough to start wanting a kick ass house and a kick ass car he watches the Secret, or he reads Think and Grow Rich. He then does all of the right things and follows the instructions to a tee. However, he never manifests all of this cool stuff that he wants. He goes on wondering why and eventually gives up and decides that he does not care about the stuff anymore. At this point, Karl has learned what he came here to do and suddenly all of the things he was trying to manifest show up.

So you see, many times people have to work through their path before the can just go off and start creating what ever they have decided they want which is not based off of what they came here to learn.
Yesterday I read Tone's post and disagreed with what he said, but he has redeem himself with the post above.

I too believe that is how this works. I think our higher self can block those things that can hurt our spiritual journey.

I mean since I was a kid I have felt something was very wrong with our reality and wanted financial freedom to a least don't have to work like a slave for someone else or the government.

I have seen my parents lives and while they can't see the enslavement (thanks to the mind control), I could since I was in middle school.

Since I first watched the secret when it was super new way back four years ago, for some reason I couldn't manifest what I wanted which was money.

Ironically the secret was the catalyst for my spiritual awakening and I have learn so much in those past four years that I now believe I have finally learned what I came to learn in this lifetime.

With that said, now that I have learned the lessons deep within my core being I feel that financial freedom is just around the corner for me.

It is very strange but I can feel it. If I had achieved financial freedom back four years ago I would have definitely misused the money and I would have gone further in the path of service to self.

Yes it is true. I would have been partying and doing nonsense things instead of using financial freedom as a tool to help other people as well as myself, and live a happy life in harmony.
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:14 AM   #1179
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jack,

I am following you. I agree with what you are saying. However, we only have the power to manifest what is for our greater good. If it is not in alignment with our greater good then instead of manifesting it, we will get a slap on the wrist by the universe to show us what we should actually be focusing on.
Do you mean in the form of learning our own lessons so that we can grasp how this world works????

Because anyone can create good or create evil... there is no wrist slapper dolling out measures of predestination on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!

If one is paying attention to the cause and effect within their life then they can understand eventually how the situations, circumstances, and 'good' things-'bad' things happen to them.

The fourth law, or principle of Harmony and Balance, a paradox until understood, is what provides the ability to adjust our 'being' in realizing that we are responsible for what we create.

Isn't this the craziest verse you ever read???????????

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7 KJV

The elite are going to the same place we are eventually!!!
Quite the video game!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:35 AM   #1180
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Do you mean in the form of learning our own lessons so that we can grasp how this world works????

Because anyone can create good or create evil... there is no wrist slapper dolling out measures of predestination on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is entitled to their paradigm. You have yours and I have mine. The one I am in does not create the psychosis of victimitis that is eating away at the happiness of a large proportion of society. Does yours?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:58 AM   #1181
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their paradigm. You have yours and I have mine. The one I am in does not create the psychosis of victimitis that is eating away at the happiness of a large proportion of society. Does yours?
Ya I guess mine does!!!!!

I guess something is brewing to change that someday.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #1182
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi tone3jaguars

i thought that by dowsing you can only verify facts - articulated as statements for a positive or a negative response ..that you cannot get answers to speculative questions.

what do you say? thanks l.

Last edited by lightblue; 02-27-2010 at 09:57 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #1183
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
However, we only have the power to manifest what is for our greater good. If it is not in alignment with our greater good then instead of manifesting it, we will get a slap on the wrist by the universe to show us what we should actually be focusing on.
This is essentially what I meant in my post but perhaps stated better. If it's not in our highest good to have untold riches manifest at some point in our lives, then I don't think any amount of focused intent and "being" is going to change that. Just my perspective though.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #1184
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I guess something is brewing to change that someday.
Something is ALWAYS brewing, in my perspective.

What reality do you want to experience?
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #1185
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Yes, this is a planet which is ripe with opportunities for growth and learning, but you are forgetting to consider human potential here. I'm talking about the potential for a human to learn how to move a ten ton block of granite like we'd teach a dog how to fetch a stick. This is possible, theres no doubt about it, and if you've done your homework you'll know that too.

We always have free will. If an individual becomes aware of their true spiritual nature and the power that comes with such a profound realisation, then its well within their power to change the rules of that reincarnation, and decide to do something more unique.

Now if this Karl guy was ever meant to live a life where the lesson was one one of living with lack, then the circumstances shurely would not have come into manifestation that would allow him access to this information.

But if he did get his hands on that information, by some freak chance, and applied it correctly as well as continuing down the spiritual path, then it would work, because the emotional state neccesary, as well as the inherint belief that comes only after much work and study gives power to the individual to express their free will, regardless of what they initially signed up for.

There is not one person on this planet who can not learn how to manifest.

There is however people on this planet who will not meet the required circumstances in life that would lead them to such material and the drive to persue it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Something is ALWAYS brewing, in my perspective.

What reality do you want to experience?

World peace, Truth, and freedom of spirit for all.

Any other ideas on how to accomplish this? Jack explains availability of potential pretty well I think though!
Old 02-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #1186
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi tone3jaguars

i thought that by dowsing you can only verify facts - articulated as statements for a positive or a negative response ..that you cannot get answers to speculative questions.

what do you say? thanks l.
Well, I am not really sure what this is in reference to. However, after you have been dowsing for a while, you begin to have intuitive flashes that come along with the answers the pendulum is giving you.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #1187
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 3/2/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,531 (+82)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,312 (-23)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,749,233 (+15,118)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 112,920,103 (+85,567)

Looks like what ever they came here for, they have not finished it yet. I say this because the numbers are pretty static considering what they have been doing for the past for months (dowsing results reference)

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 03-02-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #1188
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I saw an orange glowing UFO outside my window in the same general place

I saw the two stationary UFO's a few weeks back four days ago. Interesting

that they seem to be stationing themselves in the same places.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #1189
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Before I say this I have to prerequisite it. The up most care must be taken when using a high powered green laser pointer in the sky. They can blind pilots if directly shined into the cockpit.

I was doing some contact work with some friends of mine in Ocala Florida on their horse farm. The radar / laser detectors we had where going off the whole night. Not continuously, but they where going off. Finally at about 1:00 in the mourning a very bright object flying at normal speeds was traveling in the horizon due West of our location.

I signaled to it with the laser by shooting about an 1/8 mile behind it for a short burst. The moment the laser light lased the object dimmed and changed colors. If I had not had the laser it could have easily been mistaken for an airplane.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:39 AM   #1190
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think I may have seen my first UFO's just a few minutes ago. I first saw a slowly moving pinpoint of light which suddenly became quite bright...and then disappeared. Then I saw several very faint pinpoints of light moving erratically...in a manner which no conventional fighter could do. I thought I saw a couple of small flashes...but I'm not sure. Could this have been a UFO dogfight? Someone commented in the last couple of days that they had noticed a marked increase in military helicopter activity in this general area. Hmmmmm.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #1191
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-10-2010, 04:57 AM   #1192
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #1193
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 3/10/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,612 (+81)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,221 (-91)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,821,442 (+72,209)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 113,421,944 (501,841)
Old 03-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #1194
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Yes my Cup of Tea at the moment

On serous not remember family and fellow humans are the most important .
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #1195
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

T3J I have a theory why they are here and if I am way off you can let me

know and I wont be offended. If the planet earth was getting ready to hit 4D

as so many claim then would it be possible that some of these races are

here for the ride too, so they could ascend as well. In me saying that I want

anyone to sit down for a minute and really think about it before they respond.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 PM   #1196
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

joe2288 wrote:
Quote:

know and I wont be offended
Hello Joe2288,

T3J can not answer this for certain, just as well, neither can anyone else. Feel free to share your theories, it could very well be the truth. Who knows?
Just a comment to help hold things in perspective.

gscraig
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #1197
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

know and I wont be offended. If the planet earth was getting ready to hit 4D

as so many claim then would it be possible that some of these races are

here for the ride too, so they could ascend as well. In me saying that I want

anyone to sit down for a minute and really think about it before they respond.
You are on the right track in your thinking. However, the ET's that have come here to ride the jump to 4th density where incarnated in human bodies.

The ET's that I am dowsing up are already 4th dimensional.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #1198
Swanny
I dont need a label !

How long are you going to keep dowsing this stuff??
They don't do much do they, bit like watching a carpark from your bedroom window.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #1199
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
How long are you going to keep dowsing this stuff??
They don't do much do they, bit like watching a carpark from your bedroom window.
How many more times are you going to click on the something is brewing thread. Don't have much to say do you?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #1200
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, I've been watching this thread more than just about any other in this forum. From long before all the species arrived. I'm absolutely fascinated watching this paint dry. Call me crazy, just don't call me after they've already done what they came here to do!

Last edited by Instead; 03-11-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation