Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #1151
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Bad, Evil, Adversity, what ever you want to call it. It enters into your experience only when you need it for a catalyst for learning. If you learn easily from life lessons then there will be less "Evil" in your life. If you are stubborn and refuse to learn then there will be more "Evil" in your life. The more subtle lessons a person ignores from their life, the more intense the illusion becomes in order to snap them out of it. There are no victims, only people experiencing varying levels of adversity.

If an individual learns easily and allows their paradigm to shift easily, then they will shift to more harmonious timelines the more harmonious their consciousness becomes. That is how you choose your timeline.
Love your posts, Jaguar. I'm following your logic here. What if, as it was famously asked, "bad things happen to good people"?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #1152
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I normally don't reply to suggestive posts but i'm curious...
IMO, this sounds more like giving up on the world around you.
You attract what you are, not what you want. That is the part they left out of "The Secret" and also perhaps the largest road block that prevents people from understanding how the world around them operates. If you have a disharmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are disharmonious. If you have a harmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are harmonious. It is that simple.

It is not about giving up on the world around you. As the frequency of your consciousness rises, one of the side effects is that you no longer have the feeling of separation from the world around you. You actually do not choose to start believing that we are all one and all of that "new age" talk. It just happens as your perception of reality expands. You cant talk and learn your way into this type of "unity" consciousness. It just happens as a result of beneficial habits like meditation and forgiveness. You actually begin to form core beliefs that everything you experience in your reality is a direct reflection of your consciousness. Because of this, the individual in this state of mind will recognize that in order to shape the world around him, all he has to do is shape his consciousness to be in alignment with where he wants to see it headed. So you are not giving up on the world around you. Instead you are recognizing that external control born from separation consciousness is the hard way.

Quote:
Whenever I read statements like this I think of TPTB. They always say similar stuff like this. I for one just can’t stand by and watch people starve, children die, innocence perish due to others corrupted ways.
I have a few questions for you. Is there any amount of impathy that you can direct at an individual in a difficult situation that will actually improve their situation? Will any amount of feeling bad for someone help them to feel better? What if the most effective way to help those people is to use your infinite power of creation and visualize a positive outcome for them?

Quote:
Most people who think like this lock themselves in their homes and hope/pray someday soon things will change without them physically getting involved.
That is an assumption not based on any actual data and based entirely on your current paradigm of the world. People who do that are actually at such a low vibration that they have become terrified that they can't control the world around them. It is the an extreme example of the psychosis created by separation consciousness. Pretty much the polar opposite of the state of mind I am describing as beneficial.

Quote:
This is not a special person in my book but a person who has convinced his/her mind to do nothing and still feel good about it. I don’t know what’s up with humanity anymore…
Again, you are looking through the veil of separation consciousness.

Quote:
What kind of love or consciousness did you obtain that will keep your heart from feeling the obvious pain that exists in this world? Who or what gave you the proof that this is the way it is supposed to be?
Once again, no amount of feeling bad for someone will help them. No one has ever even given me proof that I am actually a real person living in a material reality. The whole thing is subjective.

Quote:
It’s only this way because too many scared people find inventive ways to justify why they shouldn’t care or get physically involved cleaning up our mess.
The "mess" is the collective manifestation of a society that has forgotten how to have coherent thought patterns. You heal peoples consciousness, and the problems will work themselves out. The most effective way to heal others consciousness is to first heal your own. At that point the universe will present you with situations that will enable you to help others more towards similar states of mind. You wont have to get motivated. "When the teacher is ready, the student will show up".

Quote:
I too meditate, raise consciousness, and believe things happen for a reason but I also know that I can change things by getting involved and not just sitting back claiming how consciously evolved I’ve become…if I was judging, this will probably be in the range of arrogance….
Well, there is no grey area with judging. Obviously I am not just sitting back and not participating in the evolution of the consciousness of others. If I was then my web site would not exist, and this thread would not either. The difference is that I was guided to do these things. Even though I had no clue how they where going to end up helping the planet become more harmonious, I did them anyway because I was guided to.

I trust that as long as I follow my instincts and stay in the moment, that everything will work out for the best. You see yourself and the world around you from the END. You visualize how you would like for it to turn out and then you allow the universe to show you what role you have to play in it. This is the true interpretation of what allowing the world to happen around you is all about. Instead of becoming motivated to control the bad situations of others, you are presented with perfect opportunities to help in the exact way that you chose to before you incarnated in this place. Like the Hopi said in their recent prophecy.

"Find your water and let it take you where it will"

Quote:
and it’s always proven when people say “well, you’re just not on the same level yet”…or something to that account.
It has nothing to do with "levels". It has to do with choices.

Quote:
I think you’re a decent guy but lately I’ve been seeing these statements thrown around way too much lately by hermits (not saying you) who forgot that they are still here and are still part of this world, its reality, and its problems. If you can’t grasp that yet, then maybe you’re not as consciously evolved as you think.
I do not see myself as superior to anyone. This is impossible when I recognize that they are me. Modern astrophysics has shown us that our reality is a holographic illusion that our brains interpret as real. The good the bad and the ugly are all made of nothing. It is scientifically provable.

Quote:
I put a lot on the line every day attempting to liberate my life, families, friends, careers, other peoples lives and careers from oppression and it gets discouraging seeing people displaying this do nothing mentality.
Once again as I stated above. It is not about doing nothing. It is about doing what is presented to you by the universe to do. This is allowing, or some others refer to it as practicing non-interference.

Quote:
We have the power to stop all the BS in the world NOW, YESTERDAY and TOMORROW but we sit back fooling ourselves with theories. I’ve read books researched and studied here and there, near and far, just about everywhere I can find information. There isn’t one person or group who can or has proved any of this stuff. But when the facts and clear answers are in sight most rather turn away…the power of fear is amazing.
Being in a state of non-interference with the universes is actually the complete opposite of fear. If you have negative emotions of impathy for others and this makes you want to control their situations for the better, that is actually fear. Once again, there is no proof that any of it exists outside of the electrical signals sent to your brain.

Quote:
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, if so…my apologies.
No apology needed, you are headed in the right direction. Keep your nose in the dirt, allow your paradigm shift freely as often as nessesary, and an open mind.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-25-2010 at 05:59 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #1153
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
Love your posts, Jaguar. I'm following your logic here. What if, as it was famously asked, "bad things happen to good people"?
Thank you. Define good people? Define bad things?

I have always been an ethical person. Plenty of bad things have happened to me. They happened because I was stubborn and did not want to change. Had nothing to do with how good I was.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #1154
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I agree with you and many of the New Age movement has been infiltrated to lead us to believe that we should do nothing
I agree that the PTB have infiltrated the information flow in the "new age" movement. However, there strategy has not been to pass out false information. Rather the strategy has been to leave just enough of it out so that it never actually works. The movie the "Secret" is a prime example of that.

That movie would have you believe that you are a magic jeannie that can pull new cars and money out of your asses at will. They kind of leave out the part about how each one of us chose to come here for unique reasons and that we will only attract those things into our reality that are in alignment with what we came here to do.

The end result is that people initially get amped up about the paradigms in material like that. Then they follow the directions and the universe still keeps dumping s--t in their lap. Then instead of investigating further to find out why it does not work for them, they just say screw it and go back to being one of the sheeple. Very effective strategy.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 PM   #1155
gita
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=tone3jaguar;244086]
Quote:

I agree that the PTB have infiltrated the information flow in the "new age" movement. However, there strategy has not been to pass out false information. Rather the strategy has been to leave just enough of it out so that it never actually works. The movie the "Secret" is a prime example of that.

That movie would have you believe that you are a magic jeannie that can pull new cars and money out of your asses at will. They kind of leave out the part about how each one of us chose to come here for unique reasons and that we will only attract those things into our reality that are in alignment with what we came here to do.

The end result is that people initially get amped up about the paradigms in material like that. Then they follow the directions and the universe still keeps dumping s--t in their lap. Then instead of investigating further to find out why it does not work for them, they just say screw it and go back to being one of the sheeple. Very effective strategy.
Well said tone3 - couldn't agree more.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #1156
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
If an individual learns easily and allows their paradigm to shift easily, then they will shift to more harmonious timelines the more harmonious their consciousness becomes. That is how you choose your timeline.
well said. They discuss parallel universe theory on the history channel people

are starting to realize this.

joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #1157
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They kind of leave out the part about how each one of us chose to come here for unique reasons and that we will only attract those things into our reality that are in alignment with what we came here to do.
Exactly. Which means that if someone didn't come here to experience a life filled with large sums of money and expensive material things, then no matter how much you focus your thoughts on these things, they will not appear. That doesn't make for a very "attractive" movie script, so you can see why it was left out.

That's the tricky thing about the Law of Attraction that most people don't understand (I was one of those people not that long ago). We all want to be believe that everything that happens to us is a product of our free will choices, and it is to a certain extent. But, there are certain things that you decided upon before incarnation into 3D that would "manifest" to allow you to learn your lessons and those "things" aren't necessarily the material object we want the most at the moment.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #1158
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Tone3Jaguar for your time and insight.

{Quote}
You attract what you are, not what you want. That is the part they left out of "The Secret" and also perhaps the largest road block that prevents people from understanding how the world around them operates. If you have a disharmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are disharmonious. If you have a harmonious consciousness then you will move into time lines that are harmonious. It is that simple.
{End Quote}

I’m very familiar with the laws of attraction, I can manifest just about anything I want…for myself. My personal life is great and I can see how my ways can affect some in my surroundings and abroad…just like others affect me. My issues lie in finding more effective ways in spreading the wealth of real knowledge and love so others can see and wake up. Anything is possible, so I believe we can assist others, I envision awaken people everywhere doing whatever it takes to stop the unnecessary manipulations, wars, famine, poverty, and service to self thinking. I have great love for people mainly because they are naïve to the constant exploitations, maybe it’s my curse, or maybe I’m just one of the last humans who truly care. I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to shine a light their way. Just like most people here…we all needed specific buttons to be pressed in order to wake up; it can’t happen if the few consciously evolved beings believe they should think for self. How can you accept babies and children suffering for reasons we as a whole have control over, who speaks for them? There is strength in unity and its time to start manning up. Maybe it’s just the way I’m wired…I’m proud of myself for being this way.

{Quote}
It is not about giving up on the world around you. As the frequency of your consciousness rises, one of the side effects is that you no longer have the feeling of separation from the world around you. You actually do not choose to start believing that we are all one and all of that "new age" talk. It just happens as your perception of reality expands. You cant talk and learn your way into this type of "unity" consciousness. It just happens as a result of beneficial habits like meditation and forgiveness. You actually begin to form core beliefs that everything you experience in your reality is a direct reflection of your consciousness. Because of this, the individual in this state of mind will recognize that in order to shape the world around him, all he has to do is shape his consciousness to be in alignment with where he wants to see it headed. So you are not giving up on the world around you. Instead you are recognizing that external control born
from separation consciousness is the hard way.
{End Quote}

This is an opinion. Are you saying when my consciousness reaches a certain level I will stop having the feeling to assist in stopping child abuse, murders, rapes, poverty, government atrocities and so on? If so, I want no part of that kind of spiritual growth…there are already enough people in this world exercising this way of thinking without enlightenment. Are you saying none of this exists in your reality? How do you get your mind so harmonious?

{Quote}
I have a few questions for you. Is there any amount of impathy that you can direct at an individual in a difficult situation that will actually improve their situation? Will any amount of feeling bad for someone help them to feel better? What if the most effective way to help those people is to use your infinite power of creation and visualize a positive outcome for them?
{End Quote)

People just need facts and they will change for the better. And, seeing that most people are followers they just need to see that they are not alone. I’m sure people will come together (in any timeline) when they can actually see how they are being played. We have all been visualizing positive outcomes for years but where are we now?hmmm... Maybe you don’t see what I see? You are so fortunate…

{Quote}
I trust that as long as I follow my instincts and stay in the moment, that everything will work out for the best. You see yourself and the world around you from the END. You visualize how you would like for it to turn out and then you allow the universe to show you what role you have to play in it. This is the true interpretation of what allowing the world to happen around you is all about. Instead of becoming motivated to control the bad situations of others, you are presented with perfect opportunities to help in the exact way that you chose to before you incarnated in this place. Like the Hopi said in their recent prophecy.
{End Quote}

Yes, I agree. Maybe this is why I feel the way I do? This could very well be the reason why I’m here…just wish I had some real credible stuff to work with while I’m out in the populace walking the walk and talking the talk.

{Quote}
Being in a state of non-interference with the universes is actually the complete opposite of fear. If you have negative emotions of impathy for others and this makes you want to control their situations for the better, that is actually fear. Once again, there is no proof that any of it exists outside of the electrical signals sent to your brain.
{End Quote}

I do not wish to control anyone but help them because I was once in the same shoes until some loving souls came along and showed me the way…just like so many here were showed the way…just imagine if these caring beings never came along…where would most people here be without them?

To do nothing you get nothing. What you put out is what you get back...And to Quote someone that most people here are familiar with "the love you with hold is the burden you carry"-Alex Collier

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #1159
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=tone3jaguar;244078]
Quote:

It is not about giving up on the world around you. As the frequency of your consciousness rises, one of the side effects is that you no longer have the feeling of separation from the world around you. You actually do not choose to start believing that we are all one and all of that "new age" talk. It just happens as your perception of reality expands. You cant talk and learn your way into this type of "unity" consciousness. It just happens as a result of beneficial habits like meditation and forgiveness. You actually begin to form core beliefs that everything you experience in your reality is a direct reflection of your consciousness. Because of this, the individual in this state of mind will recognize that in order to shape the world around him, all he has to do is shape his consciousness to be in alignment with where he wants to see it headed. So you are not giving up on the world around you. Instead you are recognizing that external control born from separation consciousness is the hard way.
thanks for this post
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #1160
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is an opinion. Are you saying when my consciousness reaches a certain level I will stop having the feeling to assist in stopping child abuse, murders, rapes, poverty, government atrocities and so on? If so, I want no part of that kind of spiritual growth…there are already enough people in this world exercising this way of thinking without enlightenment. Are you saying none of this exists in your reality? How do you get your mind so harmonious?
No, I am saying that you will realize that it is more effective to help them with your true power of creation. You already said that you have the ability to manifest almost anything you want for your life just by thinking about it. Why would it be any different when you try to manifest things for others?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #1161
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Because some lack faith in their abilities and may need a little something extra from other like minds, I’m looking for more tools to use, so to say. Besides I was talking about the cover ups and hidden agendas that are being played out. I don’t have all the pieces but feel if there was a true unify commitment we can help more people. Trust me, I’m playing my part but know it can go a lot easier if certain enlightened people weren’t so evasive with their important information and showed a bit more dedication.

This is an interesting conversation…later I’m going to think of a way to put this in another topic so it doesn’t take this one off topic. Or maybe you or someone else can start one.
Oh, the quote thing I do is just out of laziness, I’m multitasking and site jumping…It’s a little easier that way for me…pardon me if it is an inconvenience.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #1162
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I have a small technical question: The thread is now 47 pages long, but i can only access 40 pages through the normal thread-window by button. Any page beyond can only accessed through the Last/New Posts button, which means i have to wait until somebody posts again, so that the thread jumps up the line.
Any help out of my dilemma?
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #1163
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
I have a small technical question: The thread is now 47 pages long, but i can only access 40 pages through the normal thread-window by button. Any page beyond can only accessed through the Last/New Posts button, which means i have to wait until somebody posts again, so that the thread jumps up the line.
Any help out of my dilemma?

Does your horizontal scroll bar not give you the option?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #1164
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

bashi, I would say that you may have the number of posts shown per page set higher. This can be done in the settings area of UserCP

Update, 2/26/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,449 (+405)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 11,335 (+400)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,734,115 (+705,170)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 112,834,536 (+678,065)

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-26-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #1165
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks tone3
Old 02-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #1166
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

BTW tone3, my post

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...postcount=1148

got somehow drowned in the flood of words. Anything?
Old 02-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #1167
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Exactly. Which means that if someone didn't come here to experience a life filled with large sums of money and expensive material things, then no matter how much you focus your thoughts on these things, they will not appear. That doesn't make for a very "attractive" movie script, so you can see why it was left out.

Thats not how it works. There is no one on this planet who is incapable of creating anything they desire, as long as they know how to go about it.

In the process of a person bringing themselves to the advanced stage of spiritual awakening necessary in order to manifest successfully they will through the process of this journey have to learn a lot of lessons, which can happen in a very short space of time when compared to the progress achieved by an unaware individual.

Saying there is people out there who are unable to live a fantastic life is inaccurate, there are just those who may have to learn more then some. Learning how to accept everything in this world, absolutely everything, is what makes a manifestation machine. Being happy with the now, regardless of circumstances will invariably bring about the experience, that highly positive energy which is necessary to attracting more awesomeness that reinforces the initial joyous state.

Circumstances don't matter.
Only state of being matters.

To manifest, stop wanting and start being. Controlling the emotional state of being is the first and most paramount step to manifesting, and mastering this will invariably lead to great spiritual growth without the difficult lessons normally required to facilitate that growth otherwise.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #1168
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I needed these words Jack now,...thanks!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #1169
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

How will a “benevolent ” intervention be “enforced” on multi-perceptional mankind without violating the Free Will?
Well, you can't really dowse a subjective question like that. The answer is to complex. I can take a stab at it based off of what I know.

They can't violate our free will right now because they are in the 4th dimension. The reason why they can't violate our free will from the higher dimensions has to do with karma. If people are in difficult situations that the ET's could resolve effortlessly, it is more than likely because they chose be in them to before the incarnated. If the ET's came in a solved what earth people perceive as bad situations, then they might actually negate those peoples ability to learn from the situations they are in.

I do not think that there will be an intervention until we shift into their dimension. I am not making any predictions here. However, the best I can tell from my dowsing is that we will make the shift to the 4th dimension as a planet February 2011. IF this is accurate then over the next year people are going to have their karmic lessons dumped in their lap at an accelerated pace.

It will either make them or brake them. If they make it though all that they set out to learn before they incarnated here, then they will be part of the new world where we freely interact with ET's, post 4d shift. On the other hand if they continue to refuse to learn from what the universe is trying to teach them, then the probably wont live through it.

They wont disappear like some scene from one of those born again Christian movies (left behind). Instead they will pass away in what is seemingly a normal event. I believe I have already started to see this happen. I know of multiple people that have kicked the bucked lately. One of them was in their mid 30's and they could not even figure out what did it. They just laid down for a nap and never woke up.

The way to make it through to the new civilization that is just around the corner is to allow your paradigm to shift without resistance as many times as is needed. Wanting to be right about things is going to go out of style in a giant hurry.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-26-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #1170
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Thats not how it works. There is no one on this planet who is incapable of creating anything they desire, as long as they know how to go about it.
I disagree, I think it is exactly how it works. Lets come up with a hypothetical soul named Karl. Karl is in between life times and is in the process of stepping back and reviewing what he has allowed himself the opportunity to learn in all of his lifetimes. He realizes that he has yet to learn the value of detachment from material things including money. Therefore, he decides that he wants to learn the lesson of detachment from material belongings and goes ahead with reincarnation.

Then when Karl is about old enough to start wanting a kick ass house and a kick ass car he watches the Secret, or he reads Think and Grow Rich. He then does all of the right things and follows the instructions to a tee. However, he never manifests all of this cool stuff that he wants. He goes on wondering why and eventually gives up and decides that he does not care about the stuff anymore. At this point, Karl has learned what he came here to do and suddenly all of the things he was trying to manifest show up.

So you see, many times people have to work through their path before the can just go off and start creating what ever they have decided they want which is not based off of what they came here to learn.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #1171
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Jack that certainly gives credence to the phrase "I am a human becoming help me to become."
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #1172
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Tone3jaguar,

I have been learning most of my information regarding these matters largely from Project Camelot interviews.

Recently I saw where you suggested through dowsing that most of the subjects interviewed were coming in at around 35% accuracy.

The information you offer in your posts is consistent with what I have heard in the interviews.

Where are YOU getting your information?

Respect~
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #1173
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, you can't really dowse a subjective question like that. The answer is to complex.

I do not think that there will be an intervention until we shift into their dimension. I am not making any predictions here. However, the best I can tell from my dowsing is that we will make the shift to the 4th dimension as a planet February 2011. IF this is accurate then over the next year people are going to have their karmic lessons dumped in their lap at an accelerated pace.

Yes, i also think there will be a kind of shifting into a new reality. Maybe the big divide will happen during that shift.
My question is too complicated to dowse, that’s true.
But maybe you can probe a little bit into this direction. Without being an expert – as I do not have experience in dowsing – let me suggest a direction:
1. How many people will live on Earth August 2010?
2. How many people will live on Earth January 2011?
3. How many people will live on Earth March 2011?
4. Is the fleet here to ensure that the divine plan of shift is fulfilled?
5. Are there other fractions which have a different plan?
6. If so, are these fractions joint Alien/Human?

What I mean is to use your ability to materialize more info than the ship numbers. Maybe you can call for related questions and choose the ones appropriate for you to dowse and then post the results.
Just some ideas …

Old 02-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #1174
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I disagree, I think it is exactly how it works. Lets come up with a hypothetical soul named Karl. Karl is in between life times and is in the process of stepping back and reviewing what he has allowed himself the opportunity to learn in all of his lifetimes. He realizes that he has yet to learn the value of detachment from material things including money. Therefore, he decides that he wants to learn the lesson of detachment from material belongings and goes ahead with reincarnation.

Then when Karl is about old enough to start wanting a kick ass house and a kick ass car he watches the Secret, or he reads Think and Grow Rich. He then does all of the right things and follows the instructions to a tee. However, he never manifests all of this cool stuff that he wants. He goes on wondering why and eventually gives up and decides that he does not care about the stuff anymore. At this point, Karl has learned what he came here to do and suddenly all of the things he was trying to manifest show up.

So you see, many times people have to work through their path before the can just go off and start creating what ever they have decided they want which is not based off of what they came here to learn.
Yes, this is a planet which is ripe with opportunities for growth and learning, but you are forgetting to consider human potential here. I'm talking about the potential for a human to learn how to move a ten ton block of granite like we'd teach a dog how to fetch a stick. This is possible, theres no doubt about it, and if you've done your homework you'll know that too.

We always have free will. If an individual becomes aware of their true spiritual nature and the power that comes with such a profound realisation, then its well within their power to change the rules of that reincarnation, and decide to do something more unique.

Now if this Karl guy was ever meant to live a life where the lesson was one one of living with lack, then the circumstances shurely would not have come into manifestation that would allow him access to this information.

But if he did get his hands on that information, by some freak chance, and applied it correctly as well as continuing down the spiritual path, then it would work, because the emotional state neccesary, as well as the inherint belief that comes only after much work and study gives power to the individual to express their free will, regardless of what they initially signed up for.

There is not one person on this planet who can not learn how to manifest.

There is however people on this planet who will not meet the required circumstances in life that would lead them to such material and the drive to persue it.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #1175
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

pointless post now i think of it [edit]

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation