Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #1076
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Me and my brother just seen what we both concluded to have perceived as a "shimmering lightship" going back and forth in the sky as if to be surveying the area. There are no towns, small villages or any other reasonable explanation that we could think of.

It looked like the one here only with the entire craft being incredibly uniform in shape (kinda like a stretched circle, whatever thats called) and not really as intense in brightness as the one in this picture. As well as that it was shimmering around the edges as if there were maybe 20 different sections of light rotating around in a circle whenever it moved but remaining stationary when it stopped. Still totally not sure what it was, but ive reason to believe they might have elvis.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #1077
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
so they care so much about us that they're gonna save us from a solar flare, but they don't care enough to come down here and give us their great technology...

who needs these aliens

This is why I found myself rolling my eyes. Have you ever watched many episodes of Star Trek the Next Generation? Remember the prime directive? Remember why the prime directive was in place?

The truth is that tech similar to theirs has not only been around on Earth for a while. Much of it was invented without the assistance of ET tech to derive it from. Free energy and anti gravity where both invented by Tesla over 100 years ago. In fact, right now The Orion Project is in the process of replicating the Tesla designed free energy device using modern materials. The prototype should be out in about 8 weeks or so.

So what are they going to do, give us stuff that we have already come up with? When all that needs to happen is a few power elites finally pull their heads out of their asses.

What this world needs more than anything is less technology and more spiritually grounded people. If they where to give us anything that would be of value to our society it would be the truth about the spiritual architecture of the universe. Moreover, they have been giving this to us through a few clear channelers ever since the beginning of recorded history.

Having a holographic Ipod that runs on free energy, or a car that floats are not going to help people get any closer to realizing the goals that they established before incarnating into this level of reality on Earth.

That is why giving us their tech would accomplish nothing other than making the materialistic hoarders of this world happy. This would be temporary until they got used to the tech and started taking it for granted just like the level of tech we have now.

Then people would be complaining that they want the even more advanced tech and a car that can travel transdimensionally. You know, "Why wont these ET's give us warp drive. I am tired of it taking an hour to fly across the country in my car".

You have to plug the leaks in the consciousness of people who think that playing the victim because they believe they are not getting the STUFF they are entitled to before this society is ready for a massive jump in technology.

Here is the plain truth in everyones face. You are entitled to nothing, that is not what you are here for.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #1078
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
look, i dont think it's ridiculous to ask a 'simple' question, even though to many of you this is a complicated issue. and its not right for you to make me feel embarrassed like im not worthy here
If you feel this way because I disagreed with your question, it has nothing to do with my intentions. Blaming the world and the people in it and their actions for how you feel about yourself is the mother of all roadblocks when it come to allowing your consciousness to evolve.

I have just as much of a right to speak my mind as you do yours. However, if what you have to say makes me feel offended then my first response is to look inside myself and ask why I have decided to feel this way. Not look outside of myself and point fingers which expends energy and accomplished nothing other than the perpetuation of victim consciousness.

I realize that this kind of message my plunge you further into victimitis. I am not here to play nice and help people feel warm and fuzzy about their personal insecurities. I am here to wake people the f--k up and tough s--t if they don't like it.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #1079
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what led to the last comment...but perhaps there should be a website where invitation-only gloves-off debates take place. (with cash prizes?) This is an open website where all manner of people stop in...so there does have to be some pastoral concern. But I long for real unmoderated debate with people and aliens who have extensive knowledge and thick skin.

Oh...when I talked to "God"...it was in a public place...and I think this is just someone who is hyper-religious...and has studied and debated themselves into a delusional frame of mind...sort of like me. This is probably why "God" liked me. I don't believe in "God"...but it's nice to know that "God" believes in me.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-13-2010 at 12:20 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #1080
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
look, i dont think it's ridiculous to ask a 'simple' question, even though to many of you this is a complicated issue. and its not right for you to make me feel embarrassed like im not worthy here... like the issue is so over my head that i shouldn't even try to participate here. i wasn't just blabbing, and if it came across like that then here is my point:

we are not below these aliens.

jack, i understand, and i refuse to just accept that we are 'unevolved' and 'not ready'.... that is absolute bs. we have infinite potential! im just saying that we should believe in ourselves, not someone else from outer space. although, i am completely excited about the possibilities and my mind is blown by just the fact that they are out there, i dont put them above me and i never will say i have to go through some evolution just to sit down and have a beer with one.
Carriblu
Don't feel embarrassed mate. We are all adults here, you have every right to your opinion and good for you for sticking by it. What needs to be said has been said already i think.

I asked you before because what i got was resentment and whining.
Words are the most unreliable source of communication because they are the most easily misinterpreted so sorry if i misunderstood you. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.
Everyone has a place here, hell; i am a newbie but then again, aren't we all?
I too would love to have a beer and a chuckle with an et whilst trying to figure out which hole they are burping from lol.

So, lets continue...
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #1081
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 2/14/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 19,534 (-878)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,003 (-19)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 17,627,028 (-506,705)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 116,758,223 (-3,906,106)

I am beginning to think that my original theory of them being here to prevent the false flag UFO attack might have been true. Obviously there are still a huge number of them up there compared to when I started checking it back in October. However, the overtly massive quantity of them is now being brought back down to a more logistically realistic number. That is assuming that this trend continues. Then again it could go back up, we will see.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:18 PM   #1082
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Well I am glad there is so many of them up there. I have noticed allot of activity

in our atmosphere. A few nights ago I was walking home and saw three and a

month ago there was two stationary about 5 miles from my house. They have

gotta be here for a reason.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #1083
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmmmmm.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #1084
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so they care so much about us that they're gonna save us from a solar flare, but they don't care enough to come down here and give us their great technology...

who needs these aliens

that is a 100% serious question. why would anyone trust or put their hope in an alien species?
Oh, but several have given us their technology. The problem is that this technology was given into the wrong hands. There are those within and without our government who, for their own self-serving purposes, are holding this technology from the public. Some of this technology would absolutely change, for the better, our entire way(s) of life and living.

I'm not sure that we should ever put our hope and trust in an alien species. However, it does appear that there are those beings who truly want to see us getting our act together down here so that we can learn to play in the universal sandbox.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #1085
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Well I am glad there is so many of them up there. I have noticed allot of activity

in our atmosphere. A few nights ago I was walking home and saw three and a

month ago there was two stationary about 5 miles from my house. They have

gotta be here for a reason.
Yeah, each and every one of them is up there for a reason. The problem is figuring out the reason and who and what is in each of those ships. They aren't all there for our benefit. They aren't all beings from outer space. What do they want?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:20 PM   #1086
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
Yeah, each and every one of them is up there for a reason. The problem is figuring out the reason and who and what is in each of those ships. They aren't all there for our benefit. They aren't all beings from outer space. What do they want?
I initially checked way back in the thread and none of the species up there dowses up a negative polarity. I now believe that there are a couple of negative species that are interstellar travelers. However, with 71 species of good guys hanging out and working together I seriously doubt that the baddies are going to get away with much anymore. Heck, maby that is another reason they are here, to keep the A hole species at bay.

I showed my data to a friend of mine who is a contactee and is communication with higher dimensional ET's. She said that part of what they where doing was helping to try and stabilize the geotechtonics of the Earth to soften the damage of Earth changes.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #1087
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
She said that part of what they where doing was helping to try and stabilize the geotechtonics of the Earth to soften the damage of Earth changes.
Numerous channeled material that I have read over the past few months has been saying something very similar to this. They (whoever they are...) are supposedly going to try to and make the upcoming Earth changes as smooth as they possibly can for us.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #1088
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Well, thats the first bit of good news I have heard in a while lol. Hey just for

S@#$% and giggles ask how were supposed to beat TPTB.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:16 AM   #1089
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Well, thats the first bit of good news I have heard in a while lol. Hey just for

S@#$% and giggles ask how were supposed to beat TPTB.
I can answer that without asking them. The TPTB (The Powers That Be) are a collective manifestation of the populations desire to live life passively and look outside of themselves for safety, organization and protection.

All that needs to happen is the collective consciousness of the population reverse this trend and the TPTB will dissolve.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:22 AM   #1090
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can answer that without asking them. The TPTB (The Powers That Be) are a collective manifestation of the populations desire to live life passively and look outside of themselves for safety, organization and protection.

All that needs to happen is the collective consciousness of the population reverse this trend and the TPTB will dissolve.
This aligns with what Stewart Swerdlow advises us that we need to do.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:08 AM   #1091
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is an easy conclusion to come to once you begin to accept that all adversity in this reality is there for learning. It is all an illusion for learning!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:25 AM   #1092
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
Oh, but several have given us their technology. The problem is that this technology was given into the wrong hands. Maybe they (aliens) gave certain technology to the wrong hands because they figured it would get misused and blow everyone up. And Tesla (acquired technology through his dreams) certainly had a good go at it for awhile, but now we kinda know that without understanding the 'principle of Harmony and Balance' technology will make us all lazy and self serving in time! However, every single person, all by themselves, can tap into the Universal Mind and invent, develop, and produce technology if they take the time and effort to do so. There are those within and without our government who, for their own self-serving purposes, are holding this technology from the public. Some of this technology would absolutely change, for the better, our entire way(s) of life and living. Sure if we grow spiritually to comprehend the responsibility that is required along side technology.

I'm not sure that we should ever put our hope and trust in an alien species. Correct they are our brothers, sisters, and cousins... not beings to be raised on a pedestal. However, it does appear that there are those beings who truly want to see us getting our act together down here so that we can learn to play in the universal sandbox.
Quite the response to ponder... and when it really comes down to it aliens don't own any technology anyway nor does any government... its free from the ether's, but the lessons are costly!!!

Quote:

That is a powerful statement brother!!!!

And everyone in any country can meditate and draw down and within whatever technology they desire... and the technology that can be understood and responsibly handled will be brought forth... of course you will get the training that goes along with the technology you ask for, and you might not like the training you get so think what you ask for.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:28 AM   #1093
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is all an illusion for learning!
Yeah, whatever... David Icke!

Just kidding.

I essentially agree with this as well, it's just sometimes difficult for everyone to keep that in perspective at all times. I know I still struggle with it from time to time. But then again... that's also part of the learning process as well.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:13 AM   #1094
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Forgive me if this has been posted...I didn't look very hard.

Super pretty.

PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #1095
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is all an illusion for learning!
Exacly, situation can't be better! I'm glad I had wake up call while things are still fu*ked up
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #1096
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotSimone View Post
Forgive me if this has been posted...I didn't look very hard.

Super pretty.

That's a very weird looking cloud, but why have they put GFL in the title??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #1097
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. I thought it was just a cloud under the sun until I saw the sun was to the

right of the object.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #1098
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I essentially agree with this as well, it's just sometimes difficult for everyone to keep that in perspective at all times. I know I still struggle with it from time to time. But then again... that's also part of the learning process as well.
I don't think we are supposed to hold that paradigm all of the time in our day to day lives. It would kind of negate the lessons this reality is actively teaching or in some cases trying to teach us.

I have now become comfortable with having a dualistic consciousness. The old frame of reference has its uses in communication with society. The new understanding of the true nature of things has its uses in personal forgiveness and understanding of adverse happenings.

Update, 2/16/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 19,121 (-413)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,131 (+128)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 17,260,354 (-366,674)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 115,411,055 (-1,347,168)

Ok, so the total number of mother ships has decreased. However, the percentage of the mother ships that are classified supply ships has gone up. Are these supplies for us or them? Maby both?

And to head off the question before it is asked. It is possible for the number of supply ships to increase when the total number of mother ships has gone down. It is possible because all that would need to happen is for some of the existing non-supply ships to be replaced by supply ships. In other words they are seemingly adjusting the contents and purposes of the fleet based off of what they deem necessary.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #1099
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't follow thread from start, can you confirm are those ships from Kuiper belt ?
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #1100
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Numerous channeled material that I have read over the past few months has been saying something very similar to this. They (whoever they are...) are supposedly going to try to and make the upcoming Earth changes as smooth as they possibly can for us.
I too have heard this truly wonderful news, via the Mt. Adams statement, Alfred Webre, Exopolitics. And, I genuinely welcome and applaud and give great thanks to those ETs who are working to minimize the damage and trauma for the people of Earth.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation