Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #1051
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Sorry everone, I just realized that it has been a week since I posted an update.

Update, 2/10/10

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 20,412 (-312)

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 10,021 (-302)

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 18,133,733 (-308,711)

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 120,664,329 (-648,125)

Looks like some of the supply ships left, no big deal. Still massive quantities of them up there.
Could be that the reduction indicates that these ships have loaded up with 'entities' from earth and are clearing the area before the fireworks start.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #1052
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Could be anything, your guess is as good as mine. All I can tell you for sure is that they are here for some reason other than sight seeing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #1053
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could be anything, your guess is as good as mine. All I can tell you for sure is that they are here for some reason other than sight seeing.
Actually....... that could potentially be the exact reason they are here. Everything I have been reading over the last few months seems to suggest that all different cultures are observing Earth right now because of the changes we are about to experience. Supposedly, nothing like this in the galaxy has ever happened before and this is quite the event to see, from their perspective.

Granted, a good bit of this material I am referring to is from "channeled" sources, so take it with your recommended daily amount of salt. However, I find it interesting that a number of these different sources are saying that it is a parking lot out in space right now with all these different entities watching us and the events that are unfolding with us and the planet.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #1054
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Looks like they've had enough and are going home
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:18 AM   #1055
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I hope they're taking out the trash. I hope they're the Galactic Ghost Busters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgUQf...eature=related I just talked to someone who claims to be God...who says that the evil entities are being removed. With all due respect...I don't think he's God...but one never knows...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-11-2010 at 03:43 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:02 AM   #1056
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The exponentially rising frequency of consciousness is making it a tough place for negative entities of any type to be here. You are going to be finding more and more of them huddled up in pockets of low energy. Keep the house clean and open the windows every once and a while would be my advice.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #1057
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The exponentially rising frequency of consciousness is making it a tough place for negative entities of any type to be here. You are going to be finding more and more of them huddled up in pockets of low energy. Keep the house clean and open the windows every once and a while would be my advice.
That's great advice ! Thanks.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #1058
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They might be protecting us from a very big upcoming solar flare. I guess they have that technology.
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #1059
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by migp View Post
They might be protecting us from a very big upcoming solar flare. I guess they have that technology.
Well, you might be on to something there. When I asked what the spheres around the sun where all about they showed me a picture of the spheres stabilizing the energy of the sun.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #1060
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, you might be on to something there. When I asked what the spheres around the sun where all about they showed me a picture of the spheres stabilizing the energy of the sun.
I don't think I want the aliens messing about with our sun.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #1061
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho
Quote:
I hope they're taking out the trash. I hope they're the Galactic Ghost Busters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgUQf...eature=related I just talked to someone who claims to be God...who says that the evil entities are being removed. With all due respect...I don't think he's God...but one never knows...
in waht state of consciousness did you conduct that conversation?
And, how did it speak to you, prompted or without it being prompted?

Thanks

best l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #1062
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I was watching a video yesterday and they said this solar flare storm of 2012 is

gonna be less intense than usual, so I wouldn't be worried about getting hit by

one.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #1063
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Nor me tell them to bugger off
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #1064
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
You might if they were trying to prevent a massive solar flare that would cause immense damage to the planet as well as the human race that we have read/heard all about before (pole shift, floods, etc.)...
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #1065
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

so they care so much about us that they're gonna save us from a solar flare, but they don't care enough to come down here and give us their great technology...

who needs these aliens
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #1066
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
so they care so much about us that they're gonna save us from a solar flare, but they don't care enough to come down here and give us their great technology...

who needs these aliens
Not sure if that is a serious question mate.
Hope not.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:10 PM   #1067
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

that is a 100% serious question. why would anyone trust or put their hope in an alien species?
Old 02-12-2010, 03:21 AM   #1068
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Rolls Eyes
Old 02-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #1069
orb
Avalon Senior Member

To the OP, you are touching on something that was sent to me in a series of dreams to envoke me to get moving in my life.

I will agree with you, that much of the information is not dealing with a few negative things happening. Yes the ET's are amassing, that is because I hear the energy of them here, and the last two weeks is intense.

There is many players here, not sure of the factors, but if my dreams are tagging into true scenerios there is about to be a mass evacuation, not so sure if I am going with that but they seem nice although there will be a huge awakening when they uncloak, and secondly there is a war, a nasty one on the way, and we need to stay the hell away.

That is all I know.

If you want to watch some rantings of some crazy man dreams, you can go in particular to this video:, or follow the whole series at the link after it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuICk7lFtUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjwcfdMPQAc

I got alot of information on my channel, but it is not out there that much since I fell out of favor with the lug heads over there at ATS and this forum was locked, and it is bad enough to sleep on the floor and live like a poor man to get information out there, but I am not going to pay for a forum to do it, so I am glad this is now free so I can post my information here again.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #1070
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

who needs these aliens

There are certain laws which govern this area of schooling, or this universe, one of which is the evolution of every being without having their free will impinged upon. If anything comes into our reality without our prior consent then they will bring upon themselves a karmic dept because such contact would change our society in quite a profound way.

If we got technology from these guys we would find some cellotape, tin foil and a ruler, and then turn it into an ak47. Would you give a family of monkeys a kalashnikov? Or would that be a very irresponsible thing to do?

We are not vibrating at a high enough level (yet) for such wonderful possibilites concerning these extraterrestrials but at the moment (as were still poopin our pants )we are to them as how we would perceive cannabilistic tribes eating each other in the Amazon.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #1071
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rolls Eyes

Not everyone posseses the same understanding of the world that you have come to realise. Answer his question This might be his time to hear it.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #1072
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
that is a 100% serious question. why would anyone trust or put their hope in an alien species?
Are you part of some kind of group that is in control of this planet carriblu, that I am unaware of? Trust them, let me ask you seriously, who do you trust, are you fully trusting of the people who seem to be in control of this world now? Do their actions reflect the way you would run the world?

If so, well, yes I can see why you would not want the Aliens here, but as for bringing us technology or saving us, they are offering certain things, but we got to do the work, and I am pretty sure they are not going to squander it on the people running this world, and I could be wrong, I am pretty sure you are not running things around here, nor are you a member of any society or race that is.

Chances are for you, they are the only game in town, deal with it basically, expecially if you want any control over your own divinity and quality of life. You might be in a crooked system in either case, I will take their possibly crooked system thank you and I do not even know what it is yet.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #1073
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
I agree to put your hope in a species would be ill advised. There are so many

different species out there it think it would boggle the mind to try and

contemplate it. I do know one thing though any species currently in bed

with are government does't play by the rules and should not be trusted.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #1074
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
To the OP, you are touching on something that was sent to me in a series of dreams to envoke me to get moving in my life.

I will agree with you, that much of the information is not dealing with a few negative things happening. Yes the ET's are amassing, that is because I hear the energy of them here, and the last two weeks is intense.

There is many players here, not sure of the factors, but if my dreams are tagging into true scenerios there is about to be a mass evacuation, not so sure if I am going with that but they seem nice although there will be a huge awakening when they uncloak, and secondly there is a war, a nasty one on the way, and we need to stay the hell away.

That is all I know.

If you want to watch some rantings of some crazy man dreams, you can go in particular to this video:, or follow the whole series at the link after it.
I totally understand about the dreams. I have carried with me a series of dreams spanning over 20 years. I never realized what they meant but knew one day i would find out. Now, i can relate them to solar flares, evacuation and arrival of extra terrestrial species.
i also had a dream which i thought was a tsunami but just recently realized it was that bit in new york? all lit up with a building that comes to a point in the road. Time square maybe.

The solar flare dream had me so shook up that i got up and put on sunglasses thinking it was the end of the world. These dreams stand out from the others, almost like visions. i remember and so refresh them from time to time because i know they are important.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #1075
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

look, i dont think it's ridiculous to ask a 'simple' question, even though to many of you this is a complicated issue. and its not right for you to make me feel embarrassed like im not worthy here... like the issue is so over my head that i shouldn't even try to participate here. i wasn't just blabbing, and if it came across like that then here is my point:

we are not below these aliens.

jack, i understand, and i refuse to just accept that we are 'unevolved' and 'not ready'.... that is absolute bs. we have infinite potential! im just saying that we should believe in ourselves, not someone else from outer space. although, i am completely excited about the possibilities and my mind is blown by just the fact that they are out there, i dont put them above me and i never will say i have to go through some evolution just to sit down and have a beer with one.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation