Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #776
HAL 9000
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Look at this

UFO pyramid shaped over Moscow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuanP2P41_I
HAL 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #777
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you everyone who has had positive comments about what I am doing here.

Update, 12/16/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 16,111

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 9,156

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 13,542,363

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 71

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 107,833,393

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

More than 50% of these mother ships are now supply ships. I think that most of these supplies are to ensure that people the world over have shelter, food, and water. Then the rest of them are probably secondary. I hope they have some light sabers.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #778
Spregovori

I hope they have some books with actual knowledge

Like:

An idiots (human) guide to why quantum physics is full of bull s**

or

a history book with actual history
Old 12-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #779
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I just want a light saber because it is a kick ass gadget.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #780
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

records are stored holographically on disks !!!

however, they do have covers that morph/and, change
on lower densities/and, lower dimensions
as, you make choices
and, do things

gr8 thread ~ tone3jag

there's no doubt,
there is quite a war above our heads

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #781
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I disagree about there being a war. Just a gathering of our peaceful galactic brothers and sisters who have compassion and want to help us.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #782
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Gadget? Slicing bread, cutting wood, ammm...emm...huh what can a light saber be used for...except the obvious... fancy illumination ?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #783
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I disagree about there being a war. Just a gathering of our peaceful galactic brothers and sisters who have compassion and want to help us.
yes, i agree, the good guys are also up there ~ GOOD POINT

i thought that point, was an obvious one

related to ships etc.,

however, there are also, other things,

hanging in many densities/and, many dimensions - that clearly are NOT !!!
Old 12-16-2009, 06:05 PM   #784
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

You know, tone3jag, we know our stuff !!!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:44 PM   #785
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah I agree.... I think a purple one like Samuel L. Jackson had is in order.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #786
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your efforts Tone3. Who really knows what's going on...and what's going to happen. Everything's up in the air. Actually...everything is lurking throughout the Solar System...and beyond. I agree with Susan...that there is a conflict between good and evil...and between various extraterrestrial races and factions. I don't even want to think about what their major meetings and debates are like. I think this is very serious business...and that our future is hanging in the balance. What happens here may set a precedent for what happens throughout the Universe and Multiverse. The implications and ramifications regarding the governance of this Solar System may be very far reaching indeed.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #787
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

I may not be the strongest, fastest or smartest candidate down here, but I hereby offer my services to utilize any supplies on those ships necessary to forward the movement towards self-responsibility and galactic citizenship of this branch of humanity. Consider this my formal offer to volunteer for our greater good. Even if handed a shovel.

Last edited by Instead; 12-17-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:13 AM   #788
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
I may not be the strongest, fastest or smartest candidate down here, but I hereby offer my services to utilize any supplies on those ships necessary to forward the movement towards self-responsibility and galactic citizenship of this branch of humanity. Consider this my formal offer to volunteer for our greater good. Even if handed a shovel.
Well, you can pretty much bet your ass that they are reading the reactions to the data in this thread. I would be willing to bet that they have the ability to get wifi up there.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #789
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

UFO Fleet Over Chile December 16, 2009

Interesting...worth a look! As usual...I can not verify this kind of information.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #790
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 12/18/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 17,232

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 9,222

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 14,201,732

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 110,328,421

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71
Old 12-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #791
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Update, 12/18/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 17,232

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 9,222

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 14,201,732

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 110,328,421

So what are they waiting for?
and who are the Pasarions?

This is either complete nonsense, or a very serious threat to our planet. 110 billion against 8 are very bad odds, and we have to cope with swine flu, gm foods, em pollution and earth changes. This is going to be the best disaster movie ever and we are the stars, bring it on Pasarions.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #792
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post

This is either complete nonsense, or a very serious threat to our planet. 110 billion against 8 are very bad odds, and we have to cope with swine flu, gm foods, em pollution and earth changes. This is going to be the best disaster movie ever and we are the stars, bring it on Pasarions.
I have no idea what the wait is for BUT on the plus side, its 110 million
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:49 PM   #793
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post

110 MILLION. Count the digits again.

A threat? Why is this a threat? I don't understand the reasoning. Just because they aren't from earth, they're a threat?

One of their scout craft against the entire earth military would be bad odds for us.

This about helping the earth through the coming transition. It is no threat.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #794
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I have no idea what the wait is for BUT on the plus side, its 110 million
Phew i was getting worried there. Still thats a lot, plus there's the clones at dulce and all the other stuff. Should be quite a show.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #795
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oops, double post

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 12-18-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #796
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is amazing how syncronistic the world is sometimes, here is a post that I made about an hour ago on the CSETI forums about this very same debate.

Quote:
Here is the deal folks, there is a difference in perspectives on this negative positive ET thing because people are at different stages of their own spiritual evolution.

It goes back to a statement that Einstein made which was...

Quote:
("The greatest decision a person will ever make is weather they live in a hostile universe or a peaceful one")

Why did Einstein say this? Was he just off of his rocker or did he actually know what he was talking about? This is a very shamanic frame of reference to see the situation from. However this is the perspective from which Greer's consciousness is communicating it from.

We all choose to incarnate into this reality for the polarized learning lessons that it provides. When I say "this reality" I actually mean the 3rd dimension of consciousness of this universe which is where we are all currently located if we are reading and typing on this forum. You choose to experience all the adversity in your life no matter how severe before you incarnate into your little baby body. Or if you are a walk in, your adult body.

Some people actually choose a path where they will encounter peoples from other worlds that dump massive quantities of adversity on them. While others have chosen a path for example to learn the same types of things, for example being a soldier in war. That is actually the path that I had apparently chosen for about my last 10 lifetimes before this one.

There is something called the progression of the soul. You incarnate into 3rd dimensional reality over and over again until you have successfully run through 22 archetypal learning lessons that are the grade school through masters thesis of the soul. During this time on earth or another similar planet the universe seems as though it is a very hostile place and that there are things in it that exist only to victimize us.

That is the trap that prevents people from moving quickly through these archetypes. Instead of recognizing each and every challenge regardless of the severity as an opportunity to learn, people see it as an opportunity to take on the consciousness of the victim. The victim consciousness is exactly where the "We are under threat from negative ETs" type of paradigm is born from.

This type of debate as to weather or not the adversity in this dimension of consciousness is hostile or a manifestation of the universal creator will continue to go on for as long as people are still working their way through the archetypal learning curve. There will always be some adversity in this world to be experienced by the few or the many so long as the people being born into this world continue to take on the victim consciousness and refuse to learn from the experiences no matter how traumatic.

Are there negative ETs? Depends on who you are and where you are in the evolution of your own soul. I personally finished out my souls progression about a year ago as determined by shamanic divination techniques. This is why it is my opinion that there are no negative or positive things anywhere in this universe. There are only different manifestations of the creator born from our own higher selves desire to see us learn at an accelerated rate. If there where no severe adversity in this realty we would all just sit around with our thumbs up our asses learning nothing.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #797
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I think my soul still has a little more evolving to do in 3D, so I may stick around for the end. i have loved ones here who don't know any of this stuff so i will not be leaving them behind or letting them be sucked in by some love and light aliens.
I think a lot of these et's are setting traps for us, more so now as we approach the singularity, they are trying to stop us mastering 3D and graduating. Its all part of the game, have no fear, we win in the end.
One love, people get ready
Old 12-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #798
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update, 12/20/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 18,021

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 9,421

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 16,011,721

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 114,921,832

Old 12-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #799
Spregovori

I am curious...

Can you please ask about the number of the ET (among the 71 species) that are physically present on Earth?

Last edited by Spregovori; 12-20-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #800
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep wanting to stop posting...but I keep thinking that this forum provides a necessary discipline...to help us become more informed and responsible...which we will have to be if we don't want the ET's to be our masters and dictators. Perhaps we are just a pain in the @$$ that they would prefer not having to deal with. They could probably destroy us all in a millisecond...and they could put us all to work as slaves almost immediately...if they really wanted to. Perhaps we are an administrative problem to them. Perhaps they neither love us nor hate us. Perhaps they are simply annoyed with our stupidity, irresponsibility, and violence. I'm thinking that they are not ultra-good or ultra-evil...and that they are a lot like us...only more refined. I've never met an ET that I know of...so I don't really know. I'm hoping we can rule ourselves as a united and free world...sometime soon...and that the ET's will respect our sovereignty. Perhaps the ET's need some perfecting as well. I don't think there are ultimate and supreme Gods and Goddesses...just beings who are a lot like us...at various stages of physical and social development. I suspect that we are basically rebels without a clue...who need to refine our irrational exuberance. I'm sticking with my concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I'm hoping that the ET's might find this sort of approach to be an acceptable beginning...which could be refined as we continue to evolve.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation