Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:30 AM   #326
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Update 10/13/09

Total number of mother ships parked near Earth = 922

Total number of craft parked in the mother ships = 11,334

The number of species remains static at 55. 14 new mother ships and almost 3,000 more craft since the last update a couple of days ago.
Brad,

I meant to ask you awhile ago and totally forgot.... How are you getting this information? Are you channeling it?
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:52 AM   #327
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Brad,

I meant to ask you awhile ago and totally forgot.... How are you getting this information? Are you channeling it?
No on the channeling. I can channel but I only did it once on accident and it was not a good scenario, to risky.

Pendulum dowsing using my higher self as the source of the information in combination with remote viewing. I have also been asking one of the groups up there what is going on as well through the pendulum dowsing. So, the method is divinition. I also get other dowsers that to do cold reads on the accuracy of my data every now and then to make sure that I am not corrupting it.

I asked today when the last time the Annunaki where on Earth and they told me 6 years ago. There where only 2 negative groups that used to come here. These two groups are no longer allowed here, therefore they might as well not exist. The group that is in charge of the logistics up there with the galactic fleet are called the Pasarions. They are just organizing the effort.

This lines up with the information from Clifford Stone. Remember he said they had documented 57 species? Well there are 55 good guys around Earth right now. That leaves 2 species unaccounted for, that would be the annunaki and this other group that where even more strange than them. If the negatives tried to come here now it would be the equivalent of a guy with a bb gun in a row boat comming up on a carrier fleet.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:16 AM   #328
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting information. I have wanted to learn how to remote view for some time but I have never really looked into it fully. I kinda always felt that it was something that I would need an "in person" mentor for.

The way you get your info had me thinking... In light of the other thread on Reptilians, have you ever tried to "ask" about the nature of these beings and what exactly they are?

Also, what sort of info have you obtained on the Annunaki? As you know, there are only about a million different theories.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:24 AM   #329
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Interesting information. I have wanted to learn how to remote view for some time but I have never really looked into it fully. I kinda always felt that it was something that I would need an "in person" mentor for.

The way you get your info had me thinking... In light of the other thread on Reptilians, have you ever tried to "ask" about the nature of these beings and what exactly they are?

Also, what sort of info have you obtained on the Annunaki? As you know, there are only about a million different theories.
Well, I have zero first hand experience as far as close encounters with Annunaki. I try to keep my intuitive investigations on track for what I need to know rather than what is interesting to consider. I could really care less about the details of the Annunaki, so long as they are gone and are not comming back that is all that matters to me.

I was recently listening to David Wilcock and as usual I had the pendulum handy while listening to him as I do with anyone. He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids. I then dowsed and this came up true. Again, it does not matter because they are not here anymore.

The other group that where negative I have a tiny bit of info on them. They where short, translucent skin, large glowing red eyes, and very strange. That is all I have on them. I am going to be meeting someone in a few weeks that has had a close encounter with one of them and also some of the good guys. I do not know what the name of this negative group is, I just know that they are gone also.

The reason they where allowed to be here for as long as they where was because the collective consciousness of the human race was manifesting them into the reality on the planet using the law of attraction. The thing to remember about things that seem evil is that they exist so that the light will have a reason to evolve. The souls on the planet are now shedding this need to learn in this harsh way which is why they are now gone.

The souls on this planet are also shedding their karma as a result of the evolution of consciousness. This frees up the ETs to make contact because they will not be interfering with the karmic lessons that we signed on to go through with. I am not saying when, where, or how this would or might happen. However, the evidence is pointing in that direction. My guess would be that you would see a surge in UFO sightings before any announcement. This surge might happen in the near future. Not making predictions, just my best guesses.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:51 AM   #330
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

How does David know this... "He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids."

And who said they left? And who said they were all evil?

Last edited by Christo888; 10-14-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:54 AM   #331
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

There are some folks over at the share reptilian experiences thread who would benefit from contemplating this from tone3jaguar:.
BC

The reason they where allowed to be here for as long as they where was because the collective consciousness of the human race was manifesting them into the reality on the planet using the law of attraction. The thing to remember about things that seem evil is that they exist so that the light will have a reason to evolve. The souls on the planet are now shedding this need to learn in this harsh way which is why they are now gone.

The souls on this planet are also shedding their karma as a result of the evolution of consciousness. This frees up the ETs to make contact because they will not be interfering with the karmic lessons that we signed on to go through with. I am not saying when, where, or how this would or might happen. However, the evidence is pointing in that direction. My guess would be that you would see a surge in UFO sightings before any announcement. This surge might happen in the near future. Not making predictions, just my best guesses.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by bushycat; 10-14-2009 at 07:41 AM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:11 AM   #332
Spregovori

Quote:

I asked today when the last time the Annunaki where on Earth and they told me 6 years ago.
This conforms what I think Alex Collier said in one of his talks 8not sure which or when). He said that all the bad ET were told to "take a hike" by the year 2003. It is 2009 atm - 6 = 2003
Old 10-14-2009, 08:04 AM   #333
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Update 10/13/09

Total number of mother ships parked near Earth = 922

Total number of craft parked in the mother ships = 11,334

The number of species remains static at 55. 14 new mother ships and almost 3,000 more craft since the last update a couple of days ago.

Party on planet earth
It's going to be festive!
It's going to be fun!
We're having a party-- sure hope you can come!
Starts at 8 so don't be late
PS Bring a bottle

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #334
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
This conforms what I think Alex Collier said in one of his talks 8not sure which or when). He said that all the bad ET were told to "take a hike" by the year 2003. It is 2009 atm - 6 = 2003

I was not aware of that, all I have seen of Alex C. is the first 25 min of his PC conference presentation then I turned it off.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #335
Spregovori

Quote:
I was not aware of that, all I have seen of Alex C. is the first 25 min of his PC conference presentation then I turned it off.

His words were: They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003

I can not remember when he said that. He also mentioned a lot of other stuff which did not happen...or are yet to happen but just on a different dates...or according to time-line theory...the time-line changed and that is why it did not happen...

anyway...I just find it interesting since your information is that the last activity here was 6 years ago (and it is 2009 now)
Old 10-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #336
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
How does David know this... "He stated recently that he had gotten intel that the Annunaki where 12 foot tall reptilian humanoids."

And who said they left? And who said they were all evil?
He said that a credible inside source of his told him this.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #337
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oh boy, here we go. It is more than ironic that I was just asked about channeling and then this was released. This is a channeling of an entity called SaLuSa. Seemingly adding to the pile of circumstantial evidence that is accumulating that something is about to happen.

CLICK HERE

Most notably what was said last in the channeling...

Quote:
"I am SaLuSa from Sirius, just one of millions of individuals who are members of the Galactic Federation. Along with our technology that surpasses anything you have at present, we shall speed along at an astonishing rate. It is the sheer numbers of personnel and craft that are available, that will seemingly perform miracles. We send you endless Light and Love to lift you up."
Old 10-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #338
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Brad.

I was not aware of that website. There are a couple of others that I visit regularly to get my fill of channeled information. I am fully aware that the information that I am reading may be completely false, because I know of the inherent dangers of channeling information. However, this website you provided here as well as the others that I often visit tend to paint more of an optimistic picture of the future. Whether this information is correct or not is irrelevant to me because it is currently serving another purpose. It is helping me to let go of the fear that I have about the future and allowing me to concentrate on the things that I want to see unfold rather than the reality that I am afraid will happen.

When you do your divination sessions, do you ever get any detailed information, like where the visitors are from? I noticed that this SaLuSa entity claims to be from Sirius. Have you received any information that a large number of entities parked in space are indeed from Sirius? Just curious.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #339
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He said that a credible inside source of his told him this.
Well, then I am curious if you can verify (with your higher self dowsing) this other credible source which would not agree with David's credible source!!!

Here is a sample within the content and the link from whence it came.

"... programmable life form (plf)

magneto-leviton tube shuttle tunnel - mach 2.7+

pine gap dumb - australia

terradrive

33rd degree Zion Mason

corporate-intelligence agent

cheyenne mountain d3 - deep undermountain military base

dulce, new mexico

cia
nsa
mi6

nellis air force base

180,000 grey zetan bio-robots

zetan grey
nordic annunaki
draconian reptilian

nordic annunaki - sirian - highest ranked at dulce base

allied with the draconians

electrical engineering
materials engineering
mechanical engineering

deep underground military bases in america..." ETC.,

http://www.brianlaks.com/research/2008-03-20.txt

Last edited by Christo888; 10-14-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:20 PM   #340
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

This thread has become very interesting...I agree about the August 12, 2003 liftoff of evil energy...I remember a feeling of something heavy falling off of the back of my shoulders. I purposely noted the date, not knowing why. I don't sense any malicious energies (other than some earth people) any more...what about everyone else? Thank you for the confirmation, Tone3. This is big: we just have to realize that we are already where we want to be, consciousness wise: it just hasn't sunk in yet, and into every culture. Some more than others. It's a done deal. Now I understand David Wilcock more and more.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #341
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
This is big: we just have to realize that we are already where we want to be, consciousness wise: it just hasn't sunk in yet, and into every culture. Some more than others. It's a done deal. Now I understand David Wilcock more and more.
Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize.

We are most definitely NOT there yet.

The big deception is that we don't need to change, that everything will just work out fine if we keep doing what we're doing.

Obama is part of this deception. That we can just sit back now and everything will be just fine, because the change has already happened outside of us.

We are about to evolve consciously here in a very very big way. This has most definitely not yet occured. In order to do it, we're going to have to work together and we're going to work have to work on ourselves. There's no free lunch here. This is our planet and we have to first take dominion over ourselves, then let the infinite through us take dominion over our own planet.

ET's coming to save us, Obama coming to save us, Jesus coming to save us, all the same deception. Only we can save us, each one of us. And to do that, we have to continue along the path of consciousness.

The change that is necessary is in us not outside of us..
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #342
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras!!!!!:thumb_yello :
:thumb_yell o:

Salusa channeling another shiny hook "Pick me, Pick me."

Definition of a 'Victim'= waiting for someone, or something, or some event to rescue you!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-14-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #343
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, then I am curious if you can verify this other credible source which would not agree with David's credible source!!!

Here is a sample within the content and the link from whence it came.

zetan grey
nordic annunaki
draconian reptilian

nordic annunaki - sirian - highest ranked at dulce base
Like I said earlier, it does not matter because they are not here anymore. We might as well be comparing notes on extinct dinosaurs. Who knows for sure who is right? Why does it matter logistically for any of us? I think it is more important to focus on the now. Who is here now and who will be here in the future is all that should be relevant in the moment.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #344
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Like I said earlier, it does not matter because they are not here anymore. We might as well be comparing notes on extinct dinosaurs. Who knows for sure who is right? Why does it matter logistically for any of us? I think it is more important to focus on the now. Who is here now and who will be here in the future is all that should be relevant in the moment.
Well, I like a lot of the stuff you present, but there is also conflicting information and yes right now is getting critical.

... So the planet is safe and the bad guys left in 2003? Have there been any kidnappings, abductions, or misc. traumatic experiences by anyone since then?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:52 PM   #345
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize.

We are most definitely NOT there yet.

The big deception is that we don't need to change, that everything will just work out fine if we keep doing what we're doing.

We are about to evolve consciously here in a very very big way. This has most definitely not yet occured. In order to do it, we're going to have to work together and we're going to work have to work on ourselves. There's no free lunch here. This is our planet and we have to first take dominion over ourselves, then let the infinite through us take dominion over our own planet.

ET's coming to save us, Obama coming to save us, Jesus coming to save us, all the same deception. Only we can save us, each one of us. And to do that, we have to continue along the path of consciousness.

The change that is necessary is in us not outside of us..
The evolution of consciousness has been happening for 16.4 billion years. It happens weather the participants are aware of it or not. The key is allowing it to happen and not trying to control the process or force it. We are in the process of evolving and always have been.

The only thing that is different about the evolution of consciousness now is that it is being compressed into a smaller time frame. We are well on our way and even the zombies of the world are going along for the ride. Waiting and allowing your consciousness to shift is exactly what people should be doing. The problem with many is that they do not want to allow, they want to control. These are the people that are headed for disaster.

It is not about being saved or saving ourselves either. The veils of separation are going to be lifted away at an accelerating rate. Once they are gone then there will no longer be an outside of us or inside of us frame of reference. We each have our own truth and one is not more valid than the other. We all came here for different reasons and because of this we will all have different perceptions of what is coming, why, and how to deal with it. I say just embrace the variety of differences in learned paradigms and observe them as all unique and true.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 AM   #346
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras: You said: "Quite frankly, I think that is EXACTLY what we don't need to realize. We are most definitely NOT there yet. " As you know, we highly respect each other's opinions already. My comment was in a positive outcome thinking mode...If you and I, and others think we are there, then others will begin to realize we are there...and then so on. It's a done deal, no? I think it is accomplished, on whatever timeline or dimension you wish to call it, so it's a matter of expansion to others. Or re-cognition by others.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:08 AM   #347
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Well, I like a lot of the stuff you present, but there is also conflicting information and yes right now is getting critical.

... So the planet is safe and the bad guys left in 2003? Have there been any kidnappings, abductions, or misc. traumatic experiences by anyone since then?
Thank you. There have been plenty of these types of experiences since then. Who was actually the man behind the curtain is a different question all together. Just ask The Watcher.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:10 AM   #348
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

--

An American joke here: apologies to Tone3Jag's fabulous thread. Just had to post this after 14Chakras said "Obama is part of the deception." I mean absolutely no disrespect to Mr. Obama, as I am being highly empowered on the home front by a home weatherization program funded through his team's initiative.

Here goes:

Obama Named Country Music Entertainer of the Year
Surprise Selection Shocks Nashville

NASHVILLE (The Borowitz Report) - President Barack Obama stunned the country music world today by picking up its highest honor, Country Music Entertainer of the Year.
Mr. Obama was chosen unanimously, according to the Country Music Association, beating out such favorite as Carrie Underwood and Toby Keith.
In Nashville, country music insiders were shocked by Mr. Obama's selection, given that he has only been in office for eight months and during that time has yet to record a single country song.
But Mr. Obama was gracious in receiving the honor, saying that he was "honored and humbled" by the award before excusing himself to accept this year's Heisman Trophy.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:25 AM   #349
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The evolution of consciousness has been happening for 16.4 billion years. It happens weather the participants are aware of it or not. The key is allowing it to happen and not trying to control the process or force it. We are in the process of evolving and always have been.

The only thing that is different about the evolution of consciousness now is that it is being compressed into a smaller time frame. We are well on our way and even the zombies of the world are going along for the ride. Waiting and allowing your consciousness to shift is exactly what people should be doing. The problem with many is that they do not want to allow, they want to control. These are the people that are headed for disaster.

It is not about being saved or saving ourselves either. The veils of separation are going to be lifted away at an accelerating rate. Once they are gone then there will no longer be an outside of us or inside of us frame of reference. We each have our own truth and one is not more valid than the other. We all came here for different reasons and because of this we will all have different perceptions of what is coming, why, and how to deal with it. I say just embrace the variety of differences in learned paradigms and observe them as all unique and true.
I think I actually had a slight understanding of that last night... I suddenly looked at my hands while realizing that my body was a nucleus, but yet I could sense 360 around me for a moment. Was kinda cool! And then my dream this morning was that the world is a programmed mirage of which one must realize the 'Twin' that is overlaid as reality... until one can exercise their creative focus and direct their world as an intention of their desire (meaning not passively flowing with what life hands you).
Old 10-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #350
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Christo, exactly right. We shift our "dream" as we shift our intention.

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation