Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #276
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Now that is what I call putting a few logs on the fire.

JACK,
Thank-you for the compliment. I was floored by your statement. I can't repeat it. I can only hope what I wrote, made sense. If it did, then I'm good.

Stargazer, Initiate, Brook, T3J, my Oxymoronic friend, and everyone else who has contributed in this thread,
Thank-you as well for putting your logs on the fire. A special thank-you for Tone3Jaguar for starting it to begin with.

For those concerned, I haven't been stuck in my chair. Work is being done and I welcome everyone to do what they can with what gifts and talents you bring to this fire. On this fine evening, I did go to the plate. We will see how that manifests. It is also a work in progress and I feel more and more confident that WE CAN DO THIS!

Just know that you also can honor yourselves by being a part of what our potentials can reveal and great works can happen. It is about how you choose and how you then act with that choice. It will be how we finish. It is not about all the stuff in between. When your at the plate and the pitch comes in, it will be your ability as to your focus as to how you want to finish.

God Bless All

In humble service,

Lionhawk
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #277
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

All-CIA DUH
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #278
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/9/09. Results Obtained from higher self via pendulum dowsing.

Total Number of mother ships parked near Earth or around it = 893

Total Number of craft parked in the Mother ships = 6,434

Total Number of Species = 55

So since I checked a few days ago 10 more mother ships have shown up that are carrying about 2000 more UFO's.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #279
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I need some advice, please, anybody. If we have disclosure by either Obama on or around Nov. 27, or we have a mothership display en masse (893 mother ships? Tone, that's overwhelming!), what are the first words we can say to people who think that our knowledge/interest in this subject has been wrong, kooky, etc. What will be the best way to gently guide them so that they can calm down a little, maybe? I think my CPR skills aren't up to a house full of elderly Thanksgiving guests being hit over the head with a piece of lumber (2 by 4). Waaaah. Whose lectures would you call up first? Bob Dean? He seems to be a good start. David Wilcock? Or is he too scientific for the first go-round with older folks? Anybody want to start a nice little list with me? I want to be prepared, and thank you all. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #280
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Don't worry, if it happens the first stage of consciousness will not be panic. It will be denial, followed by anger, followed by acceptance. The old model of everyone loosing it is fiction. Now if you have a craft land in the front yard and ET's come in for some turkey then you might have some problems.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #281
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
All-CIA DUH
Actually it was the Neo Cons who ignored the intel the CIA had that Al Queda was a myth. The Neo Cons created a secondary fake intel group that made stuff up and burried what the CIA had to say about it. Not saying the CIA are all a bunch of saints, but they where not the creators of the myth of Al Queda.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #282
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Don't worry, if it happens the first stage of consciousness will not be panic. It will be denial, followed by anger, followed by acceptance. The old model of everyone loosing it is fiction. Now if you have a craft land in the front yard and ET's come in for some turkey then you might have some problems.
Ha ha I'd give them some turkey. Thing is, I showed my husband Bob Dean's LA lecture, and he had a panic attack last night. And, he is a well educated guy.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #283
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Osama was a CIA tool. The CIA trained young muslim men to be militant and created the Taliban militant view of Islam. They called these groups Al-Qiada. They were warned by B. Bhuto they were making a monstrous group in this Taliban. The CIA are responsible for every "home grown" terrorist group in the world.

They did this in Asia, South America, and now the middle east. The CIA is most definately laughing their heads off that people cannot see the link given their known history. All CIA duh and the Rino's work hand in glove. The Democrats and Republicans are good cop / bad cop depending on the issue, and it's all a joke. Yes, war on terror which we created and use to carry forth out new world order agenda via cause,reaction, solution dynamics.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #284
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Ha ha I'd give them some turkey. Thing is, I showed my husband Bob Dean's LA lecture, and he had a panic attack last night. And, he is a well educated guy.
I've told a number of people about the reality of the ET presence and have yet to see a panic reaction. So, I'm curious. Do you have any insight as to the reason for the panic attack?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #285
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I've told a number of people about the reality of the ET presence and have yet to see a panic reaction. So, I'm curious. Do you have any insight as to the reason for the panic attack?
Good question. I will think on it.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #286
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I asked for specific, detailed reaction. These are the answers: I fear the intent of the et races. Will they try to enslave us, eat us, or otherwise use us for evil purposes? Based on the war like history of the earth race, why should these off world races behave any better than we do? 2. I fear the reaction of earth people, particularly the right-wing fundamentalists who will have their entire dogma or way of thinking challenged. If Obama is the one disclosing, will these people believe that Obama is just using a fake disclosure as an excuse to bring in One World Order? Will there be a contingent who don't believe that et really exists, that Obama is lying in order to gain more control through fear? Will those fundamentalists revolt? What will the talk radio people come up with due to their lack respect for our elected leader? Will there be a war over this?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #287
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Osama was a CIA tool. The CIA trained young muslim men to be militant and created the Taliban militant view of Islam. They called these groups Al-Qiada. They were warned by B. Bhuto they were making a monstrous group in this Taliban. The CIA are responsible for every "home grown" terrorist group in the world.

They did this in Asia, South America, and now the middle east. The CIA is most definately laughing their heads off that people cannot see the link given their known history. All CIA duh and the Rino's work hand in glove. The Democrats and Republicans are good cop / bad cop depending on the issue, and it's all a joke. Yes, war on terror which we created and use to carry forth out new world order agenda via cause,reaction, solution dynamics.
Yes, the CIA helped to create the Muslim Extremists in the Middle East. However, there actually has never been any transnational organized terrorists organizations with the exception of the Neo Cons and the Illuminati. When we pegged Bin Laden and "Al Queda" with the 911 attacks, Obama was an outcast and had only a handful of followers. There was not a world wide terrorist network, there never has been and there never will be. The idea that there was a terrorists network was just the Neo Cons creating a new enemy to try to Unite the people of the USA against. Al Quada is a myth.

Now that people are beginning to see that there really is not terrorist threat the Neo Cons want to create a new one. The new one is supposed to be the alien threat. Watch all three parts of this documentary that I posted in this thread earlier. It tells the whole story in a coherent way.

CLICK HERE FOR PART 1
Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #288
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All-CIA DUH
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that.

Linda,

I think you already have a good idea as to the approach as how to bridge those gaps of communication. Use the videos. I think you nailed a really good choice as far as Bob Dean. He's one of our Elders on the Planet, but he speaks English. hahahaha Dr. Steven Greer is another one. If you want to crank up the heat as to someone wanting more detailed information, Anna Hayes is a good choice. She has a humbled delivery, but that's my opinion. Alex Collier is another perspective. There are so many choices out there today.

In my mind, Disclosure is a done issue. I think we expect our leaders to lead with integrity. But that isn't the case. So I would just rid myself of any expectation from any official as it will just keep you on a leash. The fact of the matter is that there are already people who have more credibility than our elected officials. They also have brought this forth. With the underlying thought that we must not leave anyone behind is at work. The Government is behind the times as far as what they have disclosed. What they have disclosed is a pack of lies.

Another thing that is very difficult to wrap our heads around, are the ETs agendas, good and bad. Especially the bad ones. What we have to face is that these agendas are already in place and operating. It isn't a case if the Almighty Obama discloses to the public, and then all these agendas will just roll out. They have already been rolled out.

Thanks to the one, who sent me a link to an old movie called, They Live.
If you want to watch a panic attack, it's a classic. Panic attacks aren't funny and can really over stress the physical body. So I would advise to go slowly at first and not drop a bomb on somebody as that could lead to one. Just keep your head and BREATHE. I would just be patient and let them come to you for information. They would probably feel more comfortable that way. Also remember that it is all second hand information, unless you experience it. That could help you set the floor just by voicing that as a common sense issue. It would also be correct. So you wouldn't mis lead anyone.

Namaste' Linda
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #289
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Lionhawk!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:24 AM   #290
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Something is a brewing:

Before Solar System Exorcism: Alpha Draconis > Sirius B > Lucifer/Caligastia/Satan > Vatican City > City of London > United Nations > Washington D.C. = Military/Industrial/Financial/Alien Theocracy

After Solar System Exorcism: Constitutional Responsible Freedom > U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights > United States of the Solar System > Member States Throughout the Solar System

All of the above is subject to change without notice. I don't know if this is accurate, possible, reasonable, etc, etc. I'm just trying to think out loud...among friends...I hope. I am very interested in the chain of command. I want to eventually determine a meticulously accurate chain of command. I don't want to 'defeat' the Draconians and Sirians. That might not even be possible. I just want the human race to rule the human race in this solar system. I don't necessarily have a problem with doing business with the Draconians and Sirians...at a distance...and without them ruling over us in any way, shape, or form. I think this would be in their best interest...as well as ours. Unfortunately...they might not see it that way.

Once more...I don't know what the true state of affairs really is. I'm just playing along with various scenarios and possibilities. I'm flexible and gullible. But I do wonder who's here...and why?

Now I'm going to change gears...and watch one of my favorite Ferraris...the 333SP. I want one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sxh9...relatedYouTube - Goodwood Festival of Speed ONBOARD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcG_...relatedYouTube - Ferrari 333SP at Road America

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-25-2009 at 05:43 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:45 AM   #291
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

So on the same day, Obama is announced as the Nobel Peace Prize winner. And also NASA's stupid crash a rocket into the moon project does not work. Then when you consider that everything that happens in the media is basically designed to distract us. Then what is it that they are trying to distract our attention away from? Both of these things are obviously massively ludicrous when it comes to the realm of common sense. What are they trying to keep us from focusing on????????????????????
Old 10-10-2009, 09:08 AM   #292
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

cant see motyher ships showing up, if they do it will be to deceive us(neg et's)

people being told about et's will equel alice in wonderland. people drolling and wandering around aimlesley more than panick
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #293
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

T3J;
Unless I mis-read the news ...
The crash worked, we just didn't get it on film. Or...
NASA, per usual, wants to go over the footage before we see it.

What cracks me up is the fact this is supposedly about trying to find water on the moon.

Which became completely unnecessary as the craft India sent there began sending back hard proof that, not only is there water, but the moon is STILL producing water!

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #294
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
T3J;
Unless I mis-read the news ...
The crash worked, we just didn't get it on film. Or...
NASA, per usual, wants to go over the footage before we see it.

What cracks me up is the fact this is supposedly about trying to find water on the moon.

Which became completely unnecessary as the craft India sent there began sending back hard proof that, not only is there water, but the moon is STILL producing water!

It was my understanding that they where trying to get a plume of debris to rise off of the surface so that they could analyse what was inside. Then when they crashed the rocket there was no plume of debris, which equals fail.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #295
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Twotone

Yes thats the official story. You know what NASA are like.

They know the depth of the outer layer is very thin and that was never going to happen.... is a cover story ... as usual ...

quote form an old thread ....
When Apollo 13 turned for home the 3rd stage of the Saturn V launch vehicle was sent crashing to the moon. As expected it struck the moon with the equivalent of 11 tonnes of TNT. The shock waves continued for nearly 1 hour and the reverberations lasted for 4 hours and travelling to a depth of about 25 miles leading to the fact that the moon has a very light core or has no core at all. Also there is a huge difference with the speed of sound travelling through rock or metal.

NASA had admitted that hey had to reconsider theories of the Moon. With these new findings and undeniable evidence there was a distinct possibility that the core is indeed hollow and that the inner crust could be made of Metal!! Nothing like this happens when objects strike earth. Please note that it is well understood that a natural satellite cannot be hollow. Its simple, if the Moon is hollow SOMEONE OR SOMETHING MANUFACTURED IT…SO LETS CLARIFY.. Solid objects do not ring like a bell but hollow ones do!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #296
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
It was my understanding that they where trying to get a plume of debris to rise off of the surface so that they could analyse what was inside. Then when they crashed the rocket there was no plume of debris, which equals fail.
He heh...

Perhaps my view of NASA is a bit more sinister that yours, is all

Fred

Old 10-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #297
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hey viking;

Re:
Quote:
When Apollo 13 turned for home the 3rd stage of the Saturn V launch vehicle was sent crashing to the moon. As expected it struck the moon with the equivalent of 11 tonnes of TNT. The shock waves continued for nearly 1 hour and the reverberations lasted for 4 hours and travelling to a depth of about 25 miles leading to the fact that the moon has a very light core or has no core at all.
I have tried this item out on a few "straights" out in the real world, and two of them have asked me for a "credible source" on this item.

Now, the only one I know of is a ref. in Ingo Swann's book, and naturally it was immediately dismissed. Would you happen to know of one? Possibly a link that ends in something like .gov, or .edu, etc ?

I have found several of the, "I know a guy who knows he heard a friend whose dog used to belong to a NASA employee say that..." type. but can't seem to find a "real one".

Any help?

Fred

Old 10-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #298
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting that the release of the rebranded TV show V is on 11/3. http://abc.go.com/shows/v Sets up the disclosure date well... although makes me wonder if the show will target a fear response like it's predecessor.

Used to obsessively watch that show back in the 80s
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #299
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

"Disclosure" with a Reptilian bend to it...

... on my birthday, no less!

Old 10-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #300
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Hey viking;

Re:I have tried this item out on a few "straights" out in the real world, and two of them have asked me for a "credible source" on this item.

Now, the only one I know of is a ref. in Ingo Swann's book, and naturally it was immediately dismissed. Would you happen to know of one? Possibly a link that ends in something like .gov, or .edu, etc ?

I have found several of the, "I know a guy who knows he heard a friend whose dog used to belong to a NASA employee say that..." type. but can't seem to find a "real one".

Any help?

Fred
Hi Fred

These are the ones which I have read ....

Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon..... by Don Wilson

Who Built the Moon.....Christopher Knight

There is so much more...check this as well ... http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6607

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation