Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:50 AM   #1201
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

O ye of little faith...Swanny. I was a skeptic too...but I got religion last Friday night...when I had my first sighting. I just hope these guys and gals like the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I hope they're not here to dragonize us into DragonHumans. I refuse to eat my dragon.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:14 AM   #1202
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

We all know they are here, we have been down the rabbit hole long enough. The question is why are they here at this particular time, something is brewing all right, there is a big party going on and we aren't at it, yet the party is for us.

Follow your heart, I'll not be getting on any ships, and I will be persuading everyone I can to do the same.

And ortho, where i'm going there'll be no bloody namaste constitutional nonsense, the constitution is in shreds now, what makes you think it would be any different out among the stars?
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:17 AM   #1203
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I too have been lurking on this thread for some time. Just observing and quite fascinated by the conversation so far. I have not commented on it until now (I don't think?)

Tone 3, I just want to let you know that I appreciate your efforts, and you keep my mind simply *sparkling* with the possibilities.

To think there are that many species here and working possibly for our benefit is enough to raise my vibration in and of itself.

You do the "3rd tone" justice by your efforts.

Thanks Again! I'll be watching.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:20 AM   #1204
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
We all know they are here, we have been down the rabbit hole long enough. The question is why are they here at this particular time, something is brewing all right, there is a big party going on and we aren't at it, yet the party is for us.

Follow your heart, I'll not be getting on any ships, and I will be persuading everyone I can to do the same.

And ortho, where i'm going there'll be no bloody namaste constitutional nonsense, the constitution is in shreds now, what makes you think it would be any different out among the stars?
Spoken Like true Independent Spirit. A true sovereign...

Well done.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #1205
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You're not going to get on a UFO (I'm not either - I'm staying right here in this Solar System)...yet you are going somewhere out among the stars where they don't have no bloody namaste constitutional responsible freedom nonsense? Well...I think this whole GD Universe is one big Draconian Theocracy with No Freedom...namaste, constitutional, responsible...or otherwise. So when you wing your flight to worlds afar...I don't think you'll have to worry about that nonsense. When the malevolent Dracs get kicked out of this Solar System...the Constitution will no longer be in shreds. Something is brewing...and the malevolent Dracs are packing. Hmmmmm.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #1206
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the constitution is in shreds now, what makes you think it would be any different out among the stars?
Hypothetically speaking, I think the farther you get away from humans, the better the chance you have of living a sovereign and free life.

Its all a matter of getting away from humans.
Anything else... reptilian draconian overlords, grey abductors, GFL, Ashtar... inconsequential !
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #1207
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Probably very true.

I'm no anti-humanist. But when you follow a train of bad decisions back to its bitter foundation...which stretches back many thousands of years, you begin to see human folly for what it is.

I still look off into the distance every day, at the clouds, the ocean and sky, and tell the universe I am ready. I am ready for whatever you've got! I'm ready.

Last edited by Hiram; 03-11-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:40 AM   #1208
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not think that they are here for an evacuation. If that is what the whole getting on the ships debate is all about. That is not anything I have gotten doing the intuitive work. However, it just does not have the feel of fitting into the picture. I would not go off world permanently either. I plan on riding what ever is going to happen in 2012 right here. On the other hand, I would not mind a tour of one of the more advanced mother ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Tone 3, I just want to let you know that I appreciate your efforts, and you keep my mind simply *sparkling* with the possibilities.
Thank you to everyone who has commented positively.

Quote:
To think there are that many species here and working possibly for our benefit is enough to raise my vibration in and of itself.
The ancient ones that seeded life here, towed the moon into orbit and etc., never left.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 AM   #1209
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Well Ill agree with T3J there is definitely a lot of activity going on. I haven't been

out yet observing the skies, because it is really cold, but the fact that I have

seen three out my bedroom window in the last 4 or 5 months is very unusual.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:53 AM   #1210
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Imagine how many people would be seeing them if they shifted there attention to the sky. It is easy to miss what is going on around ones self in the sky.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:17 AM   #1211
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I bet i could spot three of them easily if I was outside for an hour there so

obvious when you know what to look for.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #1212
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
How many more times are you going to click on the something is brewing thread. Don't have much to say do you?
Well nothing happens, the numbers go up, the numbers go down.
I don't know why I click this thread, maybe I'm hoping some day something will happen?
1000 more ships turned up and did............. Nothing
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #1213
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you Swanny, maby you have been flipped into a timeline where they don't show up yet to learn patience.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #1214
Church
Avalon Senior Member

lol
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #1215
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hey Tone maybe you could dowse how many times I will visit this thread
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #1216
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, don't dowse the future anymore. It is all probabilities.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #1217
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just to clarify: If this Solar System were free of malevolent or demonic activity...and I was certain that I wouldn't be taken to a distant planet to be used as a slave, or as food...I would gladly travel throughout the Solar System on a UFO staffed with Greys, Reptilians, and Humans...to go visit the Pluto Dudes...for some R&R in their subsurface city. I just want to go for a ride...without being taken for a ride. I'd even be OK with Nibiru (if it really exists) becoming part of this Solar System (if it's not already). I'm not at all racist...regarding Humans or Non-Humans. I'm just not into enslavement and extermination. I'm funny about that.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #1218
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hypothetically speaking, I think the farther you get away from humans, the better the chance you have of living a sovereign and free life.

Its all a matter of getting away from humans.
Anything else... reptilian draconian overlords, grey abductors, GFL, Ashtar... inconsequential !
Hha Majorion! If I'm following your logic you on the Reptilians and Mind Control post "evil, bloodsucking, malevolent" aliens are a reflection of personalities involved.

What about evil, bloodsucking humans? Could it be that this idea of humanity is just a reflection of the personality involved?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #1219
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
Could it be that this idea of humanity is just a reflection of the personality involved?
Of course, its a reflection of my personality.

Never suggested otherwise.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #1220
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another thread discussing an unknown object photographed by NASA.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20892
Old 03-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #1221
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

About the debate on getting evacuated on a mothership, letting the aliens in to solve our problems, to run our governments etc. I am for a big NO WAY.
Whatever the cost may be, we have to solve our own problems otherwise we'll have bartered our freedom for safety.
...yeah I know, it's all been said plenty of times, but the mistake of seeking "salvation" has already been made too many times.
I really don't think there's a middle of the road approach.
IMHO there are 2 directions, the one I choose is the Great Gathering (restricted to us humans); the other one is this "salvation" through evacuation, planetary activation groups, supposed direct intervention in our governmental affairs, supposed redistribution of wealth etc. Promises that have been going on for a number of years and amazingly many still hang on to them. True not all alien approaches are as big an insult to our intelligence as the GFL, some are hidden in technological co-operation and things of that sort, but the motive is still the same: they need our planet and its resources, including us, and in the end any alien (direct) approach will translate into colonization.
The only true help for us is advisory inspiration from "out there", personally I still believe in the messages of the Handbook of the New Paradigm.
cheers
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #1222
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, I am of the opinion nowadays that we are not really going to progress much further until the reality of life outside Earth enters the mass conscience - which is something that will in all likelihood happen sooner than we all think.

Until then, humanity as a whole is far too busy navel-gazing and just trying to survive day-to-day to give much thought to spiritual matters. It won't be until we come into contact with extraterrestrial life that we will stop fighting amongst ourselves and realise that we're all one human species....

However, as I said before, these things are already happening....and events in the next few years will bring these matters to everyone's attention.
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #1223
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Strange UFO's Filmed in Japan

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #1224
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed. Things are changing so fast nowadays. I can viscerally feel it--literally feel time dialating or contracting every day.

I am a working professional with much responsibility, and this stuff sounds so "out there" but I speak with my father who lives out in the Arizona desert weekly, and he is half-choctaw Indian and very intuitive. He knew when 9-11 was going to happen and "felt" it for a year or more before-hand.

Anyway, he feels the time "contraction" (I dont know what else to call it) as well and we talk about it. very strange, but I know that for ME PERSONALLY its something wonderful thats occuring. Just wonderful.

I don't think when this thing finally goes down, that it will be that way for everyone. It might be quite distressing for many people.

We have reached the end of this "stage" and the final acts are being played out. The music is quickly reaching a crescendo, the drama is building, and our bodies and minds are shivering with anticipation.

This is what I came to Earth for. I'll help. I'll do what I can.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:55 AM   #1225
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
You're not going to get on a UFO (I'm not either - I'm staying right here in this Solar System)...yet you are going somewhere out among the stars where they don't have no bloody namaste constitutional responsible freedom nonsense? Well...I think this whole GD Universe is one big Draconian Theocracy with No Freedom...namaste, constitutional, responsible...or otherwise. So when you wing your flight to worlds afar...I don't think you'll have to worry about that nonsense. When the malevolent Dracs get kicked out of this Solar System...the Constitution will no longer be in shreds. Something is brewing...and the malevolent Dracs are packing. Hmmmmm.
i swear, you guys are cracking me up

T3J..thanks for the thread, Keep it up. I'm just sad that it won't be moving to AV 2.0!

Namaste
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation