Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 05:49 AM   #576
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Yes, another sane and balanced common sense statement, thank you. I already have some ideas why I chose this particular clearing orientation. How one finds oneself is up to oneself and please share.

Gnosis

[QUOTE=Angel of the Mists;215167]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
His early work contributes to my spiritual awakening and understanding and is equivalent to the Bodhi path that Buddha taught his students.

This R3X method came out of early writings of Hubbard. It would be a bit crass of me not to appreciate the work he did that is directly contributing to my very efficient and fast Bodhi path. It might have taken me 5 times as long without his further elucidation and exact processes for achieving the level of spiritual awakedness I have over the past two years.

The Excalibur processes developed by ex-church members and with auditors putting in hundreds of hours contributes to the rising consciousness on this planet. I am starting to be able to see that in my own clearing work....

end of quote.

Hello folks, and Bill....

It's been sometime since I posted on Avalon, and reading through some of this thread today I am reminded how there are many teachers to challenge and facilitate our personal and spiritual growth. Some will resonate more with one than another. I liked what you shared about your own path Gnosis5, amd found myself resonating with your words. I find it quite interesting that such strong 'antipathy' appears to be generated with regard to some. My inclination would be to look at a little deeper at why I was feeling so suspicious, if that was the case.

It seems to me different processes are born from many schools of research, and many bear similarities. At the end of the day if a process helps me with my "clearing work", I welcome it!

Blessings to all of you, Angel
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:52 AM   #577
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
:cheerfu l_h4h:

i LOVE you people, and i LOVE PC/PA, and Bill & Kerry, and this thread! so much great info .... so many inspiring spirits .... such "inquiring minds"!!!

Bill -- this is my question -- do you think there are any defectors from the Reptilian overlords (Reptilian whistleblowers i guess) who would really like to help the "masses" of us to become awake/aware-enough re: the above-top-secret stuff (how we are being controlled/manipulated, off-planet bases and civilizations, free energy, etc.) that we can more consciously and deliberately as a race (human) strive to save our mother-earth and contribute to the well-being of our fellow travellers. In other words, is it possible for these entities ("royal reptilians") to empathize/sympathize with human beings enough to reject their own heritage to try to help us in a truly compassionate way??? would this be analagous to a human being who tries to help/save cattle from being used to advance our human agenda???

Thanks so much, bill & kerry, for sharing yourselves so generously. you are real heroes! May those of us who have come to respect your work and love your spirit follow your examples of courage, vision, and generosity. ya'll are Love Personified(at least on your best days!) Your friends and fans are MUCH blessed!
Great question! In one of my hubby's sessions he was a reptilian and he really did not want to be there killing humans. He accidentally scared a human to death and he felt so much remorse but he had to hide it from his group, especially the leader of the team. That's hard to do when everyone is supposed to be telepathically open. So , yes there are good reptilians.

Gnosis
Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 AM   #578
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Thanks Fredkc. I think it would work well to simply have one thread "Questions to Bill Ryan" where members could post their question.....

and another thread, "Bill Ryan's Answers"'; a closed thread where no one else could post at all. And since Bill includes the questions above his answers, it would be an uncluttered & complete Q & A.

Another idea (I know, no one asked for suggestions, but...) is to have all posted questions written in a certain color (I know I dream too much... lol)
I really like that idea!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #579
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Game Plan

Hi Bill,

I have been following your work from the beginning and have referred many people to your site. I support the mission statement of Camelot and that is why I am writing to you today as a critic.

First of all, I commend you for keeping an open forum where people can freely ask you questions and I would like to state that I have no doubt that both you and Kerry are perfectly upfront about who you are and where you are coming from, and I appreciate that. Further, I can't think of a single interview you have aired where I think that the whistleblower is intentionally misleading your audience.

I understand what you are saying about protecting whistleblowers. I realize some of these people may be jeopordazing their career or putting themselves in personal danger by disclosing information to you. My concern is on discussing the facts and details rather than attacking the personalities involved.

I have heard that one strategy by TPTB to prevent disclosure is when there is a big incident to intentionally write up a bona fide document on the incident that is filled with disinformation and then give it to a certain number of insiders, whom they know will eventually leak the document. There will then be another document describing the real incident which is then given to a substantially smaller number of people and heavily controlled.

This serves two purposes: (1) TPTB know that if there is a serious incident that some leaks cannot be prevented and that people like us will be researching it and trying to find out what happened. By leaking an official document filled with disinfo, it passifies us into not looking for the real information and convinces us we have found all we are looking for. (2) It causes us to believe a lie which can be used in the future to manipulate anyone who has been briefed by the "disinfo" document.

My point in stating this is that if this is the case, nearly all of your sources would correlate the same information, since they had intentionally been given the disinfo document. They would believe what they were telling you and their documentation would be official. The only way this could be disproven would be by trying to correlate the details with outside sources.

I think that Cliff is on the right path with bringing up the issue of looking up concrete prices and supply and demand in order to research details of underground bases. The way I see Camelot interviews is kind of like I'm a member on a jury. I listen to all of the information, research all of the supporting evidence, make a decision on what is right or wrong and then act on it. In this case, I feel that Bill Deagle is wrong. My question is to you as a member of the jury: in the pursuit of the truth, why is it that you are relying on correlating whistleblower reports instead of interviewing outside subject-expert witnesses to take a look at the details? Why does Mr. Deagle get some much airtime and attention and your trust in his information, when there are some very compelling details that suggest he may not be right? And when you are called on it by someone who is looking at the details, why do you call Cliff an idiot?

My second question is on the ET issue. I realize it is important. I realize that there may be a hidden alien agenda and I tend towards believing this is the case. I've never personally had an ET encounter nor can I say I know anyone who has. In my experience, I see a lot of problems with this world including what's happening with our growing government, the wars in the Middle East, and our dying economy. When I look at this and consider it in a historical context, I come up with two things: the horrific events we have experienced in the past and those that may be coming require both the general support of the people and the belief of the implementers that what they are doing is correct. For example, neither WWI nor WWII would be possible without the support of the people for each country and the armed forces who believe the lie in order to proceed. So, there may be a hidden influence such as the Illuminati or the ET agenda, but it's always us people who are failing to take collective responsibility for our planet and ourselves.

In a practical sense, I ask you beyond a certain point what value the ET agenda information has other than entertainment? I have started a thread on this topic at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18802. Considering that part of the mission statement of Avalon is to provide real solutions to the groundcrew, I wonder whether continually discussing the ET issue has any practical benefit and just causes division and triggers some people's victim meme of "I'm just one person/there's nothing I can do/it's out of my hands/I'm not responsible". Could you please comment on this?

Best Regards,

sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:23 AM   #580
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Game Plan

ok. let me say this. Are we all here for the mutual cause of love of life in the light of truth for the utmost to the highest for the best of us, ie: the Spirit, and the human race?

when i say OneLove.. I mean that. If whatever it is that works for you, and your heart is true... Bless you to the utmost infinity.

I know i said i wouldnt post again, but i want to be clear.

I love. That is all.

Ron Hubbard speaks to you? So be it.

Roll with that if you are coming from the heart.

what is it that matters...

exactly.

P.ositive
E.nergy
A.ctivates
C.onstant
E.levation

Im not here to judge anyone.

I speak how i feel from how i see it at this time and place and space from where and whence i come from at this particulars.

Take it or leave it. If your heart is true, and you see it through...

as i say, bless you to the utmost.

That is all.

Regardless of this or that,

ONE LOVE.*

done.

now this is my last post.

The truth will out, as is the inevitable outcome of the universal natural Spiritual law undeniable.

Your arm is to short to box with God, as the saying goes, and

that is a good thing.

Godbless you all.

Much Love & Respect to you *ALL*

P.E.A.C.E.*

Last edited by AnarChrist; 01-04-2010 at 08:27 AM.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #581
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Please help keep this thread just for questions for Bill Ryan - take offshoot discussions to new threads - place a link in a reply here. I can also move any posts to start a new thread, and give it a new subject line of your choosing. NOTE: moved posts line up in date order. So you can't start a new thread then add older posts to it. PM me for help with this.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #582
wrightio
Avalon Senior Member

Please! What has being or turning vegetarian got to do with all of this? Your strong case has no basis for any of the topics on ProjectAvalon or ProjectCamelot. To me you are just speaking nonsense and nothing related to this thread. If you really want to learn about vegetarianism http://www.beyondveg.com/ will perhaps enlighten you to the pitfalls and perils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Hi, i am new here.
After all the info put out and interviews done by Bill and Kerry, it has become quite clear that mankind is at a crucial junction for its future development. At the same time we are under massive influence and attack by the “dark” side in order to facilitate a particular outcome which for most of us is not desirable.
The workings of the “dark” powers are by most of us not well understood and definitely underestimated. I guess that just few of us were attacked, manipulated or influenced and came out of it unharmed and complete.
Because the playing – level of this “war for our souls” reaches far beyond the material world as we normally know it. We are not talking about weapons or jump-rooms, but about Mind Control, Spiritual Energies, Possession etc.
So how to make a difference? How to become spiritually stronger to stand up against the onslaught? Somehow we have to start, and believe me: Its a long way to go from here…
There is a saying: “Be the change you want to see”.
I think there is a lot of wisdom in it.
Or: “Don’t do to others, what you do not want to be done to yourself”.
What does it mean practically?
We are complaining that the Reptilians are eating human flesh. From their standpoint, why shouldn’t they? They are much more than we are in almost all aspects. Therefore they are regarding us as a resource – as livestock. Are they not having the same approach as we have towards “lower” animals? Additionally we are the only species on earth which is killing itself in Millions, either actively or inactively through hunger, untreated diseases etc. We don’t care for our own species, so why should they?
Eat and be eaten, that’s then the rule . An eye for an eye.
We are only complaining, because we are not at the top of the food-chain, and therefore we fear to be eaten. Don’t you think a cow would not be afraid, if it realizes that it ends up at the abattoir?
Have you heard that the “higher” spiritually developed, benevolent alien races are slaughtering “lower” animals and are eating them? I learned only about “Fruitarians”, drinking “liquid light” or direct energy assimilation.
So, for our (selfish) benefit, I want to make a strong case for becoming a vegetarian. In my opinion that’s one of the base stones for a strong spiritual development and protection. You don’t have to become member of any group or sect to start it. If you would really listen to your heart, then you would already be a vegetarian.
Before talking about how to gain psychic powers to fight the “dark” enemy, you should be sure about your personal moral stand. Power without love and compassion is extremly dangerous.
My opinion is: Develop your heart and LOVE first. Because in that field we are by far superior than the Reptilians and many other alien races. You can´t fight with a Reptilian by using weapons or psychic powers, because you are bound to loose. But what you can do is to respect and LOVE them.
Yes , I am serious: LOVE the Reptilians !
Because they can´t stand the high LOVE vibration and they will retreat and leave you alone (probably only for some time until they learned their lesson, because they are very stubborn).
That’s how to make a stand and keep the battle ground.
Start with yourself: Fight the temptation of the tongue and become a veggie. Then discuss within your friends and family. That’s to start making a difference.
Becoming a veggie is a first step to improved protection; because the more exposed you are, the more vicious the attacks. That’s not easy: Once they are hooked into you, your chances are diminished. Many are getting lead away into the dark, only to never resurface without help.
While I am not sure that Dr. Greer has been able to protect himself, I noticed that Bill and Kerry are seemingly doing well. And I don’t think that’s only because of the White Hat´s protective Psi-Ops.

So, my question to Bill:
"You briefly mentioned in the Freedom Central interview that you are doing some daily spiritual exercise.
Can you elaborate on that without creating a new sect?"

Last edited by wrightio; 01-04-2010 at 03:45 PM.
wrightio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #583
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

I'm new to the forum, love the work you and Kerry are doing, and it's good to be here amongst like-minded souls.

Basically my question is, have you ever read the work of Jon King, former editor of the greatly missed UFO Reality magazine in the UK, his novel The Ascension Conspiracy 2013 posits 2013 as the time of transformation on Earth, what's your view of this?

Best regards
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #584
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Game Plan

Bit of a long shot Bill but maybe you should get the Rock band Muse to play a camelot gig?
Their lead singer is heavily into all of our topics....

some lyrics...

Uprising

the paranoia is in bloom, the PR
transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
Keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around

Another promise, another scene, another
package to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Interchanging mind control
Come let the revolution take it's toll if you could
Flick the switch and open your third eye, you'd see that
We should never be afraid to die

Rise up and take the power back, it's time that
The fat cats had a heart attack, you know that
Their time is coming to an end
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

---------------------

United states of Eurasia

You and me are the same
We don't know or care who's to blame
But we know that whoever holds the reins
Nothing will change
Our cause has gone insane

And these wars, they can't be won
And do you want them to go on
And on and on
Why split these states
When there can be only one?

And must we do as we're told?
Must we do as we're told?

You and me fall in line
To be punished for unproven crimes!
And we know that there is no one we can trust;
Our ancient heroes, they are turning to dust!

Does anyone know or care how they begun?
They just promise to go on
And on and on
But soon we will see
There can be only one

United States!
United States!
Of...

Eurasia!

------------------------

Exopolitics

Open skies over me
I am waiting patiently
I'll wait for a sign

As conspiracies unwind
Will you slam shut
Or free your mind
Or stay hypnotised

When the Zetas fill the skies
Will our leaders tell us why
Fully loaded satellites
Will conquer nothing but our minds

And I've waited patiently
And I'll wait for the sign

Carried through the centuries
Secrets locked up
And loaded on my back
Well it weights me down

When the Zetas fill the skies
It's just our leaders in disguise
Fully loaded satellites
Will conquer nothing but our minds

I'm waiting patiently
And I'll wait for the sign, yeah
And I'm waiting patiently
And I'll wait for the sign

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 01-05-2010 at 09:49 AM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #585
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi wrightio. Just try to look arround and learn. If you can understand my post, then you will have travelled a bit of the journey.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #586
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Hi wrightio. Just try to look arround and learn. If you can understand my post, then you will have travelled a bit of the journey.
That's a very patronising statement. Trouble is I agree with him, this is not the thread for you to be banging on about eating meat or not. This thread is for asking Bill Ryan questions.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:27 AM   #587
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Bill what do you think is the best source of information on our true history?

The best source for annunaki information?
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #588
norman
Avalon Senior Member

hello Bill,

I've just listened (twice) to your personal interview on Camelot and got a lot out of it. As a result of it I went back to the Dec 7th 2006 Dr Bill Deagle speech at Granada Forum.

I remembered a lot of the things he mentioned but one item popped out at me in a new way. I found myself joining a couple of dots. Not sure I'm being sensible or not. Dr Deagle said that the 'chemtrails' included " .... a silicon based lifeform that did not originate on this planet.......", whaw!, In the light of more recent info via Clay and Shawn Pickering, that statement takes on more clout. Had you also noticed this connection?

Also, I'm a pretty 'low-level' sort of bloke and tend to see the world as a 3 dimentional cosmic wonder. In a universe that seems to be infinite in all directions I'm regularly puzzled by the fact that galaxies have a tendency to be flat/circular, or at least tend to mature with time into such a form. This indicates to me that there must be some sort of galactic energy/force that does this. I'd guess that there is a 50% chance that that force is a linear field along the axis line of the whole galaxy.

If it is true that our solar system is currently on or near that line we should certainly be expecting peaks in data. I wonder what data is really being recorded?

I would like you to take any opportunities you can to discuss this topic with relevant people as you make your way around.

Thanks to you.

Norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #589
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by D9Magestic View Post
Is there anyway that I can change my Avatar to say my old DoD security pass.
Hello D9 and welcome aboard.

Regarding your avatar, In your User CP, there is a section under Settings & Options
named 'Edit Avatar'. In there you can select from the ones available or at
the bottom of the page you have the option to upload your own from the DoD .

Hope this helps

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:54 PM   #590
peaceviddie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

I'm curious whether you have been following Dr. Brook's Agnew and his planned expedition (pending funding) to the north pole to prove/disprove that the earth is hollow.

Thanks,
peaceviddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:36 AM   #591
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

I would like to know if you plan on addressing Clif High's open letter to you. Specifically this part would be worth addressing.

Quote:
To be clear. I did not hire any detective to investigate Bill Deagle. I have never been privy to any personal information about Bill Deagle, nor any information which is not publicly available on the internet. My first contact with Bill Deagle (by phone) was so negatively affecting of the state of my ki that I began my own research into Bill Deagle by the simple expedient of Google. Please note…I do my own research. I did not hire anyone and then ‘set them’ onto Deagle with orders to find ‘stuff that could be used against Deagle”. This is a lie. ********. Let me state that again. The characterizations written by Bill Ryan are false, and offensive.

In the investigation that I did perform with Google, the second query that I used was “Dr + Bill + Deagle + fraud”. The results led me directly to the information that I passed on to Bill Ryan that he has misunderstood.
Referenced here: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/openletter.html

I think it would be fair for you to offer a response in light of the fact that we now have his side of the story and you did after all bring it to public light in the first place.

Jeff Rense never responded to your open letter as far as I know, proving himself to be a coward in my opinion. I would rather not think that of you, so in a non-confrontational, non-hateful way I think it would be prudent for you to at least offer a small amount of backup to your claim that Clif hired a private investigator.

The truth is that one of you is either lying or terribly misinformed because you can't both be right in this instance.
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:28 AM   #592
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread--Nassim Haramein

I just discovered Nassim Haramein ( theresonanceproject.org )
and watched his 8 hour video in 2 parts online at
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9791256390335#
and
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956
and the short outtake at
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/p...ibiru-has.html
which shows Feb 2003 SOHO images of :
"A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists "thought we were toast". This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2003. Two comets have gone by inside the orbit of Mercury into the sun.

Considering the mass and gravitational pull of these objects, "We shouldn't be here. We were given a second chance. We're floating in grace and 'somebody' is taking care of us." In a few days, Nibiru was out of our solar system. With a "comet" of this size, the gravitational force was enormous."

I don't know why it has taken so long for Haramein and his work, which I find very impressive, to come to my attention. He covers a large range of subject from physics (he's developed a Unified Field Theory) to ancient civilizations.

I would like to hear what Bill Ryan knows about this man and his work.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #593
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Apologies. One link I mentioned was removed from the Net, but the following one works
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21838829059074
This is the outtake that shows the SOHO images
Old 01-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #594
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill I see you are on the page now and probably answering the 30 or 40 questions that have been piling up. I saw Duncan on Jesse Venturas' show yesterday and thought he did pretty well. I hope if you and Kerry get a show you don't let them edit it like Conspiracy Theory or Monster Quest. They keep telling you what they are going to tell you and never get around to much. In fact Monster Quest never finds a damn thing.
Any way , have you been searching for news, preparing for Armageddon, climbing mountains or what?
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #595
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Dear Karen, Anchor;

You've asked nicely (twice I think) and with neither effect, or response.

So I'll ask. could this thread be a bit easier to participate in, for Bill, and maybe 15 pages shorter, if you simply move some of this to... Oh... I don't know... Maybe something called, "NOT Bill Ryan's Thread" ?

Thanks,
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #596
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Happy New Year to everyone,

This is another addition to my previous posts (pag. 20. #478 and pag. 20. #494 and pag. 22. #527) regarding “real” versus “faked-Bluebeam” ET disclosure scenario (good ETs vs. dark ETs)”, because Alfred Webre (Note from qbeac: he seems to me an honest and well intended person) has recently also raised all warning flags about the possibility that the Obama ET disclosure could be a False Flag ET disclosure (or Project Bluebeam).

I’ve originally seen this new in the Spanish web site “Rafapal.com”, where Alfred Webre explains Rafael Palacios (owner of that site) his concerns in Spanish:

Alfred Webre denies the reliability of Michael Salla’s sources on ET contact
(Alfred Webre desmiente la fiabilidad de las fuentes de Michael Salla sobre contacto ET)
January 8th, 2010

http://www.rafapal.com/?p=3542

-------------------

Alfred Webre explains his concerns in detail in the following long article in English. I recommend reading the whole article, but I’ll just include here a few important paragraphs.

Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009
January 3, 2010. 7:50 PM. Seattle Exopolitics Examiner.
By Alfred Lambremont Webre

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-story-of-2009
Brief excerpts:

Barack Obama not disclosing an extraterrestrial presence during 2009 is the top extraterrestrial-related story of 2009. Obama ended 2009 with non-disclosure after numerous reports of ‘imminent disclosure’ of an extraterrestrial presence including prediction of a specific disclosure date, November 27, 2009. Independent sources have reportedly confirmed the U.S. military leaking its meetings in 2009 with Reptilian, Grey, and a silicon-based civilization named the “Conformers” in an effort to move Obama, the military’s commander-in-chief, to disclosure.

(…)

If the Reptilian species that Source A met with are exopolitically aligned with the Reptilian species that Jim Sparks worked with, then some problematic questions arise regarding the U.S. military and the Obama administration’s extraterrestrial diplomacy and disclosure strategy.

Is the Obama administration’s covert ET diplomacy and disclosure strategy in the best interests of the American and human population?

(…)

If the headline of a Barack Obama disclosure speech is: “We are liaising with the same Reptilian and Grey extraterrestrials with whom we had secret agreements for decades,” that is a speech that opens the issue of potential liability by the U.S. government for acts committed both by the government and by the extraterrestrials during the period of these secret agreements.

Moreover, the scenario painted by Source A for a 2017 “Independence Day” mass sighting over cities by the “Controllers” appears to set humanity up for failure.

(…)

And who is to say that the whole "Controllers" scenario is not some elaborate intelligence psypos by a U.S. military-intelligence whose expertise is psychological operations?

(…)

There is something disturbing about the scenario unfolding behind Obama official state extraterrestrial disclosure, as disclosed by Source A and other sources connected to the Obama administration and U.S. government.

(…)

Any official state disclosure by Barack Obama resulting from secret negotiations with Reptilian, Grey, or Conformer civilizations are likely fraught with peril for the future of human rights and civil rights on this planet.

Recent human political history has been driven a by a series of False Flag operations in which military-intelligence, and national and international governmental authorities, organizations, and elites have either participated, or have implemented the cover-up, or the ensuing loss of civil and human rights. This trend was started by the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, and supremely accelerated by the False Flag operation by U.S. military intelligence of September 11, 2001, which Barack Obama uses publicly as his justification for expansive war.

Is the top ET/UFO story of 2009 – non-disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence of Reptilians, Greys and Conformers – a continuation of such a series of False Flag operations and psyops, carried out with the aid of cooperating Reptilians, Greys, and "Conformers"?

Questions to Bill and Kerry:
As I already mentioned in my previous posts, and considering this issue (“good ET” disclosure versus Bluebeam scenario) is so important for the future of humanity, and considering that different Project Camelot interviewees have different-contradictory opinions about it:
Would it be possible for you, PC, to get the main experts on this subject together in the same room (Ex: Alfred Webre, David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Dr. Greer, etc.), and conduct an in depth interview-debate (or conference) among them to try to resolve these contradictions and clarify this issue?
If doing such a debate in person is not easy, could it be done by Skype?

Such a public debate could help all of us to discern which is info or disinfo, honest persons or double agents (gatekeepers), real ET disclosure or False Flag-Blubeam scenario.

The idea is that we (human beings) don’t get fooled again in such an important issue and that high level insiders get the warning so that they can take preventive measures.

Same questions for the 2012 mystery.
Thanks.

P.D. I agree with Onawah and Daft Ada, Nassim Haramein’s theory is awesome, impressive, I recommend it to everyone!!!

Last edited by qbeac; 01-08-2010 at 12:58 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #597
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Bill I agree with Onawah,
Have you seen the 8 hour lecture from Nasim Haramien?
His Unified field theory is awesome and certainly answers a lot of the questions that up to now the standard institutions have been unable to answer.
The statement and pictures from the satellite showing this comet which was twice the size of Jupiter, entering our solar system and going around the sun, is amazing to say the least, he shows a close up showing that just as the comet curves around the sun, there was a huge blast from the sun which hit the comet and moved it in it's orbit, presumably saving us from the effects of it. He then showed a video showing two UFO's flying into the sun prior to that event, both ships were larger than the earth.
Do you know anything about that from the point of view of some et's taking action to save us?
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #598
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default About the Bill Ryan's thread

I have been reading this daily for the past week waiting for a quick reply from him on any or all of the questions stated.

The way the place was programed it is done in a way that when a member logs in it shows the last time they were on line. You can also see where they posted last. Because of that I know Bill has "stopped by" but I also see he has not posted. ( I also understand that if anyone sat at his computer where his log in was stored then it could appear that he had logged in when in fact he was out and about. )

I know that the weather here in this part of North America is taking up most of the time frame of any extra time in just living life. So I am very sure it is the case with many others.

On an ending note. I for one do not feel Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy or any other "person" owes anyone any answer at all. IF anyone makes the effort to reply to an e-mail or to a post here that is great that the energy is being shared with all who read. However it is a privilige to have Bill or any person post thier words here. Remember: Life is a gift, and we must keep trying.

Be happy take care of you.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #599
ypestis
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Thanks for answering the questions!
I was wondering do you guys have any alert system planned for when the predicted solar flare that's heading our way wich will fry all electronics is going to hit? Do you think you will get contacted by insider scientists who will alarm you guys so you can put it up the site so people can get ready?

From what I've heard from James Gilliland it should come end 2009 beginning 2010..

Thank you!
ypestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:01 AM   #600
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

I just discovered what appears to be another wonderful website. It's
http://www.fractalfield.com/
There's a short video in 2 parts which introduces it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKmveexaw0E
It cover all kinds of bases re ascension and living healthfully on the planet

I would also like to hear more about what we can expect as far as a false flag Disclosure and the real thing.
Many reputable channelers have said that Obama was not the person the Illuminati wanted to win and that he is a good person to have in the White House now, would do as well as anyone could considering all that must be contended with, etc, and came in with a mission to help turn things around to a more positive agenda. It felt last year like that might actually be the case, and we were on our way to Disclosure, etc, but there seems to be a lot of doubt now, either because Obama just can't contend with it all, that he is actually just another puppet, or that the time just hasn't come yet for the tide to turn. (Maybe he is having a spiritual struggle of his own to open to the Light...in which case, he surely needs our support.)
Is it just me, or are things really seeming to be at the tipping point now? With the US economy in such dire straits, there seems to be an enormous amount of pressure, and perhaps it's anyone's guess as to what will happen, but it SURE feels like something's got to give.
I'm also wondering if the blue spiral over Norway helped to create the extreme weather conditions we are having now. It seems pretty clear the spiral originated from HAARP, though one channeler I follow, Suzy Ward, says it was of ET origin. (Seems unlikely to me.)
Finally, I read that Obama has given Interpol increased power, which strips US citizens of more civil liberties, but some are speculating it is because he wants to have more access to secret documents so that criminal activities committed by Bush, Cheney, etc can be revealed and held accountable.
Any inside word on this?