Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
twiceborn
Avalon Senior Member

Default crop circles natures alarm clocks

Crop circles are the images of creation all the fantastic geometric shapes that are in the landscape are imprints of what the universe is made from , my first crop circle that triggered something very powerful in myself was in 1997. I was at work as a prison officer at that time no longer a prison officer would not be caged up any longer, when I opened the daily paper there in the centre pages was the most magnificent sight id seen at that time a giant cotch snowflake 300 ft across in a field near silsbury hill in wiltshire, silsbury hill is the largest man made stone mound in europe next door to avebury stone circle. Anyway when I finished work at midday I went straight home got my youngest daughter who was 10 yrs old at the time jumped in my van and drove 300 miles from west yorkshire my home to avebury in wiltshire it took us over 4 hrs to get there. We climbed silbury hill you cant do that anymore by the way, and there in the distance we could see this giant crop circle shimering in the sunlight so off we went in its direction,when we arrived at this crop circle about 20 people were already inside, something triggered in my daughter and myself an incredible feeling, they say that people make these things oh how wrong they are, the precision of these shapes and the size of them is astounding. Since that time in 1997 I have been camping down in wilshire every year since and seen some truly spectacular sites balls of light orbs on my photos, military helicopters hovering over crop formations helicopters persuing balls of light across the the fields and every year these crop circles are evolving in their complexity, its as if they are opening a portal between realms the fabric of dimentions, fantastic. these creations are now appearing all over the world also you get sand circles ice circles, circles in all sorts of crops.sound is definately involved in their creation, has anyone seen the experiment with sound where different vibrations are applied to sand on a tight skin such as a drum top, these sounds can hardly be heard but when tones are applied to this medium the shapes are unbelievable, think you can find clips on youtube. yes these stir something in our dna its an honour to be alive at this time on earth. OH MITAKUYE OYASIN
twiceborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: crop circles natures alarm clocks

Now thats impressive i like that
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
Subsonik
Avalon Senior Member

Oh they're most definatley an amazing phenomena. Have you listened to David Wilcock or Nassim Haramein talking about them? Fantastic information.

Here's Nassim's video on sacred geometry:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...in%20%20&emb=0
Subsonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiceborn View Post
...has anyone seen the experiment with sound where different vibrations are applied to sand on a tight skin such as a drum top, these sounds can hardly be heard but when tones are applied to this medium the shapes are unbelievable...
This is the study of cymatics...has interesting implications. I loved your post. It's the first time I have received the words of someone's first impressions like that, and you expressed it magnificently.

I've been following the phenomenon for years. Never seen one for myself. I have noticed the precision of the designs...they seem computer-driven in their elegance. The one that mirrored the plaque we sent off about Voyager back in the '60s blew me away!

I have not given up that last bit of skepticism that allows for these to be made by humans. I'm not talking about jokers with ropes and boards. This would have to be a scalar technology, computerized and very tightly focused.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote