Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Secret Space vol 1 & 2 - Hidden Truth of NASAs Space Program - VIDEO

Secret Space Vol 1

A feature length 2 hour documentary exposing the hidden history of NASA, and the organisation's links to The Illuminati network of Secret Societies. This film exposes NASA's secret space programme controlled by senior Occultists. We analyse UFO footage filmed by NASA astronauts whilst aboard the Space Shuttle and ask if NASA has secretly made contact with extraterrestrials.

Secret Space Vol 2

NASA have so far have refused to acknowledge what they know on the existence of UFOS. But once the pieces more...are put together which most has come from NASA itself. It becomes so clear that NASA not only know about UFOs, but have a direct involvement with them. Length: 1 hour

CLICK HERE TO WATCH BOTH THESE MINDBLOWING REVEALING DOCUMENTARIES!
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:55 AM   #2
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret Space vol 1 & 2 - Hidden Truth of NASAs Space Program - VIDEO

Thanks, Edward. NASA are punks, check this out; NASA recently wanted
to make a video game of some kind to help children learn about science, astronomy, engineering, etc. So the proposals from many video game developers go out, NASA checks them all out and says (get this) they have no money to put up, just the name! They thought their name alone would make some video game developer go millions out of pocket for years, on the speculation that people would like it and they would recoup their $ plus profits.
NASA seems like a front for more advanced technology, like the hide in plain sight tactic.
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Secret Space vol 1 & 2 - Hidden Truth of NASAs Space Program - VIDEO

Thanks Edward for this link. Lots of new info available. Just finished watching part one. Starting part two now. Thanks again.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I finished the first video. I thought that I knew all the little dirty fricken secrets until now. These videos are mind bloggling to say the least

Thank you for sharing them

Peace & Love be with you.............you are brave to put these out here
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:51 AM   #5
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Edward, just finished the second, WOW i learned a few new things today, Thanks mate for sharing these with us.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:03 AM   #6
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Edward. Very cool. Except that he debunks the Appolo missions in part one and then in part two tells it like it was real. That was a little sketchy. I'm kind on the fence about it myself. But some very intesting theories and some of the best UFO stills I've seen in part one especially. I love this site!...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

wow i just found this yesterday myself....i was just going to post it here when i saw your post.......wow
thanks
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Ayup edward not being pedantic matey i posted this in camelot under videos and articles a week after this forum began-i t may have been removed since then-i haven't checked but it's good stuff-i like Chris everard's production and demeanour; the spirit world series is great also, enigma t.v. He's working on a new one as we speak-i saw an interview with him two weeks ago somewhere and he mentioned he's halfway through it.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Moved thread to Books, video's and articles.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #10
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you found it informative and useful =)

Regarding the apollo mission, to me it seem there were two sides of the story: One that was faked for the public, and one secret real travel that was not revealed to the public.

In other words I think they went there but it seems they hoaxed various footage due to reasons I assume has something to do with what they were really doing there.

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you. As usual I'm sending the links to other people.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #12
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this. I found it quite interesting. I have seen some of the footage in my own research, but I liked having it put together and presented with commentary. I knew that there was Nazi ties to NASA but I didn't know how deep the rabbit hole really goes...It's more like a Rabbit Crater!
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #13
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

All of Chris Everards (from the Enigma Channel/TV) films are great. Here are his others def. worth viewing

Spirit world
The Illuminati vol 1-3
Lady Die
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, illuminati, nasa, spirituality, ufos