Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #1
historycircus

Default For "Survivors" Eyes Only

For those who believe that good vibrations, wishful thinking, positivity, and love are the only things needed in the coming days, this thread is not for you. I wish you no insult, and quite frankly, I hope you all are right. I respect your beliefs, and wish you well in the coming times.

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DEBATING THE VIRTUES OF DEPENDING ON ENLIGHTENMENT ALONE FOR THE COMING TIMES. THIS THREAD IS FOR THE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS, PHILOSOPHY, AND PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE THAT HUMAN SURVIVAL IN THIS PHYSICAL REALITY IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR.

DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD IF YOU MERELY ARE AGREEING WITH THE INTENT OF THE THREAD - THAT IS NOT A USEFUL CONTRIBUTION. DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE INTENT OF THIS THREAD - YOU ARE NOT MAKING A USEFUL CONTRIBUTION. IF SOMEONE DOES ATTEMPT TO DERAIL THIS THREAD BY POSTING AGREEMENT/DISAGREEMENT STATEMENTS, PLEASE, DO NOT POST REPLIES. ESPECIALLY THE DISAGREEMENT STATEMENTS - DO NOT FEED THE NEGATIVITY.

IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE THE MERITS OF THIS THREAD, DO SO IN THE "SURVIVOR MENTALITY" THREAD.

THANK YOU, AND NOW, DOWN TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND:

We all feel it - we wouldn't be here if we didn't. Something is incredibly wrong with the balance of the planet, and with humanity itself. I don't care what you believe in - Planet X, NWO, extraterrestrial manipulation, rise of the Anti-Christ, WHATEVER - we all feel that something is terribly wrong with our state of affairs as a species, and that things will only get worse before they get better. Brothers and sisters with ears to hear, now is the time we must prepare for getting along with the business of living life in a world that may soon care very little about our notions of freedom, love, kindness, etc. In the very spirit of Project Avalon's stated purpose, I offer this thread as a way we can exchange useful, practical information on preparing the communities that we will be a part of for defense. The communities that come together in times of distress will have old, physically and mentally disabled, and young people who will need to be protected from those who would do harm in the name of personal greed and pleasure.

What types of geographic locations might be best for building defendable communities? What type of structures and building materials might we consider? How should we physically arrange these structures - i.e., fort planning versus camoflaged - to maximize safety? What types of firearms pack the most punch - for hunting and defense? How do we attain firearms and ammunition under regulations today that will insure our uninterrupted ownership of them tomorrow? Are there low-tech solutions to combatting high tech intrusions?

These are just some of the questions I wish the posters in this thread to address - I am sure many of you have your own questions. This is the place for them. I have attempted to answer some of those very questions, and have information I wish to share with you all, but I will do so in later posts - if this thread survives. I choose, for the moment, to just start the thread, and see where it goes. If enough of you want to maintain a dialog, it would make me incredibly happy to share my research, insights, and opinions with you.

As a wise man once said, destiny is for those who seek it, fate finds all the rest.

What is your destiny?

Thank you.

Last edited by historycircus; 09-28-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For "Survivors" Eyes Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
What types of geographic locations might be best for building defendable communities? What type of structures and building materials might we consider? How should we physically arrange these structures - i.e., fort planning versus camoflaged - to maximize safety? What types of firearms pack the most punch - for hunting and defense? How do we attain firearms and ammunition under regulations today that will insure our uninterrupted ownership of them tomorrow? Are there low-tech solutions to combatting high tech intrusions?
IMO, regardless of the scenario's that play out, be it total economic collapse, massive food shortages/gas/oil...etc..., disease epidemic, pole shift, alien invasion (terrestrial or extraterrestrial).....the government WILL call up military, local and state police, UN troops, other brigades and declare a national state of emergency or Martial law.

So, we need to protect ourselves and our immediate loved ones. This is my purpose for researching all possible scenario's, I want to know who my enemy is. With all this info in mind, I'm not scared, I'm not afraid, what I am is "PREPARED"! It is my belief also that positive energy and light is also a reality BUT, I dont believe that we can change our current timeline, the only thing that will change is the possible scenario's....regardless, the outcome is the same so one needs to take precautions and become aware and prepared.
The time for nuturing and sending positive energies are in conjunction with now but moreso after you are safe in your communities, which I'm sure, alot of us are not in right now. That being said, here are my responses to your three questions.

1. What types of geographic locations might be best for building defendable communities? How should we physically arrange these structures - i.e., fort planning versus camoflaged - to maximize safety?

IMO, keeping all scenario's in mind, you must research all areas within your reach (financially/physically) look at historical data recorded and publically available on the earthquake/flood activity...find an area above sea level on the most solid of rock. You also want to be in a forested/mountanous of sorts area where your family can utilize natural protection and cover. Keep your communities small at first, once you're aware of the current situation, then reach out to grow your community. Reason being is, if something big happens, natural disaster in the area some have chosen, I would say its better not to destroy an entire community being that its out of our control. Also, get out of the cities and into rural areas....Martial Law will affect the major populated areas before they reach out to rural areas, if they will even care about that,....but all research points to that they will be two busy regaining the control, categorizing people in camps, god forbid, killing ones that speak out and protest without question and chipping the others.

2. What type of structures and building materials might we consider?

IMO, unless you are financially "rich", which the governments have made sure the majority of us arent, and you are already construction your communities, then the immediate is to take care of yourself and your immediate family, get to the place you've determined to be safe from most scenario's as much as possible, then first thing is "SHELTER" to protect you from the elements, be it crude in nature, learn about building shelters out of sticks and mud and leaves and branches....this will provide you shelter and cover. Once the aftermath is over, then, by all means, start building the community, my thinking is if you look like a small town or small city, you will be invaded with the general population........DONT BECOME A STATISTIC. Wait till after you can take proper evaluation of the situation.

3. What types of firearms pack the most punch - for hunting and defense? How do we attain firearms and ammunition under regulations today that will insure our uninterrupted ownership of them tomorrow? Are there low-tech solutions to combatting high tech intrusions?

IMO, personally I've never held a gun so I cant answer that, but how I will answer is that their are plenty of methods, though primitive that are just as useful for protection. Yes, you have to use stealth and knowing your surroundings is your best defence for your offence should it come down to protecting your "safe place"

Untill I intuitively feel threatened from my current location, I will stay put and continue to research and follow current events and deeper into all the possible scenario's that may encumber us. I will learn everything I can where I could survive if I were to be thrust out into the forest, naked without anything to start with..............because you dont know what you will have with you when you have to "GET OUT OF DODGE". So, its best to learn how to survive in nature and utilize your natural surroundings.

I look forward to hearing more ideas and thoughts on this post.

Regards and BLessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:09 AM   #3
historycircus

Here is a fort layout that was pretty successful. It is typical of the "clubs" design. Its not easy to hide, but pretty defendable, if positioned on a river. Floods will be a potential concern.

http://www.ftdechartres.com/page/page/1926781.htm

http://www.nps.gov/archive/fost/expa...Admin/fig1.jpg

Last edited by historycircus; 09-28-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
historycircus

Note to future posters:

Soul Sequence's response is exactly the sort of stuff I'm looking for.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:42 AM   #5
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:49 AM   #6
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
I have a question. Who's land do you all think that you are going to settle on? There is no wilderness in this country. Every square inch of land is owned by someone, including the mountains. Do you think that the government is going to let you live on their land? The farmers are the rural community and they certainly aren't giving up their land to some city slicker so he can survive.

Also, do any of you have any concept of the breadth of surveillance capapbility that the government possesses? They can see you driving in your car, see through the earth several miles [forget about burying anything] and much more.

Every survival dream I have had since I was a small child involves people always on the move and being tracked. In a sense, this can be called herding. Consequently, the best mode of survival is to learn to survive from the land. Gardens will be out of the question-too visible, time consuming, and take months to produce anything. Survival communities can then be formed only when it is all over [Climatic changes, wars, aliens, ect.], providing there is still a planet called the earth. This is not negativity. This is reality.

The physical level is not the only thing that will be out of wack, so to speak. This scenario deals with several levels of existance, remember we are dealing with energy and no level is an island unto itself.

In regard to land in the wild.
At this point if you have filed an Active "mine claim" Which in it's own a long paperwork hassel. However if you have a mine claim you do have "rights" to be on "public land" .....

Which brings me to this point.

The U.S. "forest Service" and the "Department of Lands of each state" are huge areas where there is "Nothing" however if you do not "need" a power cord and a phone line to feel alive you can "make it" out in these wild areas.

Be aware that right now in these Northwoods there are many law enforecment agencys who do not let people "camp" on the Government held lands unless you are in a camp ground area and it is open. Again there is the hassel of having a permint or paying a fee.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:50 AM   #7
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Here are a few suggestions...

Do you really want to setup a fortified permanent dwelling or is it better to stay mobile? You may have to act quickly in the event of nuclear, biological, chemical or earth events.

You may want to consider purchasing (cash only) firearms from non-licensed enthusiasts. The machine will not be able to track these purchases through dealer records. Get an assortment. Rifle for longer range. Handgun for self defense. Shotgun for birds. Compound bow with hunting arrows for stealth. Several quality knives.

Keep a minimum of 1,000 rounds of ammunition for each caliber. Hopefully you have several magazines for each firearm.

Buy some subsonic bullets to reduce noise if you think that will be a problem such as drawing attention to yourself while bagging small game for food.

Stock up on the items you need to stay healthy...
Food: anything that will store for a long time veggies, meats, fruits, beans
Water: absolutely can not have too much, get a Berkey water filter
First Aid: bandages, disinfectant, medicine, peroxide, scalpel, needle, thread
Personal Hygeine: deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, antibacterial soap
Feminine products
Pest/Bug control
Warmth: blankets, sweaters, sleeping bags
Storage: zip lock bags, garbage bags, 5 gal. buckets w/lids etc.
Fire: lighters, matches, cotton balls for kindling, cooking utensils, etc.

Load up on books, cards, games etc. for entertainment.

Make a plan for each scenario you may encounter.
Setup meeting places for your family/friends.
Get some survival manuals.
Buy gas masks, set them up and know how to use them.
Store some fuel.

Seal everything you need to protect from moisture in ziplock bags.

Keep your mouth shut. You don't want to get killed for your supplies.

Don't forget to add some items to make life a little more pleasant like sugar, coffee, treats etc. after you have your basic necessities in place.

Elderly and disabled are best served by keeping them warm, watered, fed and treated with required medicine(s) and equipment. Do your homework on possible medical items that need special care like refrigeration in which case you will need an electrical generator or gas powered refridgerator.

Looking forward to the other submissions.
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:58 AM   #8
historycircus

Alexandra,

Good points, but I disagree that there are no wild places left. Satellites can peek anywhere, but there exist many places that whatever is left of negative contol forces won't be paying attention to. There are rural places, even within 80-100 miles of our oldest metropolitan centers, that will not be given much scrutiny by the PTB or roving bands of scumbags. They will be distracted by the mass chaos that will come from the densly populated areas. Chances are, according to some of the theories, the PTB will be more worried about survival themselves. I'm a hard core skeptic, but the existance of underground facilities is something that has recently hit mainstream news outlets - creating, in my mind at least, a confirmation that the PTB know that short term survival concerns are a fruitful avenue of concern.

I don't know where you grew up, but I grew up in the woods, on a major river draining into the Mississippi River. There were places that, over ten years, I was the only human being there. There are wild places left.

Alexandra does highlight a major concern - should we be considering large, fort like structures, or camoflaged structures that can somehow mask the resultant heat signatures (heat signatures will be what gives these hidden communities away from satellite imagery)?
Old 09-28-2008, 02:07 AM   #9
historycircus

BOSR,

Tell us more! What is the average shelf life of canned goods one can get from, say, a Save-A-Lot, or Aldis? Given the bulk created by long term storage, should potential communites consider a combination of permanent settlement and mobility?

That very question means that all here must "know their region."
Old 09-28-2008, 02:12 AM   #10
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
(heat signatures will be what gives these hidden communities away from satellite imagery)?
It got me thinking when you said this.....I have researched unmanned planes the military uses that can, in reality, its just a remote controlled spy plane taking heat signatures and I'm sure they can also equip to target certain signatures automatically..........this is scary........but something to be prepared for....I'll do some research and see what I can find to combat this if any.

"Technology has its role. Ground-penetrating radar and heat sensors can locate enemy fighters in tunnels or behind walls.

One such device was quietly loaned to rescue teams after the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon officials said. Called the Tactical Mobile Robot, this small, remote-controlled vehicle, which is still undergoing tests, burrows through walls or concrete and sends back pictures.

Urban operations would begin after sundown, when American optical technology allows its forces to dominate the battlefield while many adversaries are blinded by the night. Most residents are at home, so they do not fill the streets. The streets are the most dangeous place. "

Last edited by Soul Sequence; 09-28-2008 at 02:17 AM. Reason: added info
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 AM   #11
historycircus

Thank you Soul Sequence - that is your homework for this thread. Tell us everything you can about known and hypothosized (and that is where the whistleblower testimony is important) air monitering capabilities. I personally believe that if it is above 50 degrees, it can be seen from the sky in the dark. We will have to watch using open fires . . .

Let us know what you come up with.

Thanks.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:30 AM   #12
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:50 AM   #13
historycircus

Alexandra,

The population push from the cities to the hinterlands will be pretty traumatic - and PTB focus of control will be on the riots in the cities, and the violent exodus out of them. That, however, is a general statement. The 80-100 miles surrounding a city like New York will definately be different from the 80-100 miles surrounding, say, St. Louis, Detroit, or San Francisco. I am from the trans-Mississippi west, and I know of places that few scumbags will ever journey to - it would be too much work to get to them. I'm more worried about my government than I am any group of gang-bangers or bikers.

It is possible to disguise heat signatures - that ability is what made the Vietnamese so formidable. We had satellites in the sky then that could read heat, and it didn't make a difference. We know only a fraction of thier secrets today. There is also "heat background noise" that will work to hiders's advantage.

Will they really care about a few hundred people out in the woods? Will communities that pose them no threat be worth the effort?

Last edited by historycircus; 09-28-2008 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:00 AM   #14
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BOSR,

Tell us more! What is the average shelf life of canned goods one can get from, say, a Save-A-Lot, or Aldis? Given the bulk created by long term storage, should potential communites consider a combination of permanent settlement and mobility?

That very question means that all here must "know their region."
Know your region is exactly right. For example: If you live in a metro area you are screwed if you need to scramble and you can't act quickly. Imagine trying to get out of town when every highway is jammed with traffic or blockaded by military. You need to move FAST!

As for shelf life, who knows. Canned goods are known to last well beyond the posted expiry date. Avoid dented cans and get the freshest you can find, preferrably at a high volume grocery store where stock is moved out fast. If nothing happens at all and life goes on normally eat the food before it expires and replace it with fresh items.

You are not limited to canned goods. Buy items such as peanut butter, crackers, honey, dried fruits and trail mix. If you are hungry, you will not object too much if the food is a little stale. Your local Dollar Store is a good source for some of this.

Long term storage foods are available if you can afford it such as Meals Ready to Eat (MREs) and dehydrated foods. These foods have the advantage of being compact and easy to transport. Here are a couple of suppliers that I like...
MRE Depot
Ready Reserve Foods
Old 09-28-2008, 03:16 AM   #15
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Surviving in the cities with financial collapse creating chaos would be very hard.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:23 AM   #16
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent link and resource, Waterman

Here's what I have found at the moment:

where I found it
http://www.defensereview.com/modules...rticle&sid=725

and the link to their site.........
http://www.intermat.gr/

and I'm still looking for more natural methods, btw the "cover yourself with mud" method doesnt work, it will for a few seconds, minutes, then your body heat will just heat up the mud.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Old 09-28-2008, 03:28 AM   #17
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Remember pine needles block IR and other high tech devices. so keep that in mind in the pine forests.

And when using thermal space blankets to cover your heat signature make sure to use one on the ground to keep the ground from showing where you were.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-02-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:30 AM   #18
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:31 AM   #19
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
By the way I've been in a situation where helos were looking for me.

If possible locate yourself next to livestock and in particular if there are two of you. Stay up against each other and try to resemble the larger heat signature of a cow. horse, etc...

When we were located we ignited barrels of wood saturated with oil prior to them arriving so that our signatures were hard to find among the burning barrels.

Remember pine needles block IR and other high tech devices. so keep that in mind in the pine forests.

And when using thermal space blankets to cover your heat signature make sure to use one on the ground to keep the ground from showing where you were.

Waterman
wow, excellent info, waterman...........I understand the rest but how do pine needles work?
Old 09-28-2008, 03:32 AM   #20
Alexandra

Quote:

If possible locate yourself next to livestock and in particular if there are two of you. Stay up against each other and try to resemble the larger heat signature of a cow. horse, etc...

When we were located we ignited barrels of wood saturated with oil prior to them arriving so that our signatures were hard to find among the burning barrels.

Waterman
Tell me more. thanks
Old 09-28-2008, 03:47 AM   #21
efields
Avalon Senior Member

I am of 2 minds on the FUTURE. One sell the home and get to a community as in Ecuador Panama Uruguay etc.

The other is I'm not sure I want to be in the world with such low awareness and just stay put and be prepared to make the transition to Home. Enjoy the waterfront till we exist no more on this tiny Orb.

My mind flies back and forth. Do I wish to remain in such an asleep period in Human lack of awareness?

Do I want to live in the world of the 'Postman' I'm not so sure I do. My wife of 36 years and I have a 'love cocoon' Do I need to try to save a worthless collective or spearhead a new bud of growth? Am I to old and lazy for such a task? I know the answers are only within me, but I have been wavering back and forth.

I suppose when the events begin to become frightening I will know what I feel, then it might be to late to take action as in moving....

A part of me desires to give it all over to Creation and allow to come what may as there are no accidents. Though I know inaction is also an 'action'. I feel paralyzed as if I am in a state of homeostasis. I pray and dwell on the inner guidance to know what to do. I trust in my guides and Creation that I can not make a 'mistake'. When I grasp that awareness I feel calm.

Have been trying to sell the Home but rejected offers of 300K less than I knew it was worth.. Now at times I feel I should have took the 700K and gotten 'on with it'. Then again awareness kicks in and I know we can't make a mistake. Perhaps we are more needed in the angelic realms than here. I take a deep breath and repeat some comforting words as I breath 'you are safe' or 'flower fresh' Then I come read Camelot and Avalon and begin to be unsure again. Our lives together have been So Wonderful. And we have done so many wonderful things together, that we feel we have always been ,guided, protected. So I begin to trust again not to worry... then I come here and back in the fire again sometimes. SO I need to hear my inner answers and follow our star wherever it leeds. Thank you all for sharing your innermost thoughts.. It has given much needed comfort as the energies seem to get more urgent. We should all remember that if we remain there is nothing to fear this 'life' that we believe is so important, and it is, but its also just a movie and the Greater Reality ' awaits us in its primal splendor. I have glimpsed this place in a meditation 25 years ago, I wished to see my Grandfather who just had 'passed' on to the core experience.. the other dimension and wrote the experience down. I will post it hear now:

The Reality Of Truth
by, Eugene Fields

The sum of you must come to understand,
that the value that you place,
on what you believe
is your reality,
is causing the separation, and fear
that one experiences on a regular basis.
One must finally come to terms with the fact,
that what one experiences, on a moment by moment basis,
is in fact an illusion the Dream.
This precious reality which we cling to,
and rightly so,
is only a very small portion of activity
which is going on in this very space
that we as physical beings inhabit.
A"Course In Miracles" describes a
'Wholly Instant' as:
Any time that the individual
transcends his immediate reality and
catches a glimpse of the greater truth.
The primary reality.
I have glimpsed the Greater Reality which we inhabit.
I was meditating and I became aware of light.
A glorious light of unparalleled purity and unending power.
A shaft of light which appeared,
and I entered it
after a period of mandalas of 'energy patterns'
like a kaleidoscope,
however these patterns,
were much more complex in a crystalline structure.
I believe I was viewing at the subatomic stage
as to me these were recognizable as structures for matter.
They varied in color and complexity,
but were an obvious
language of some sort.
Much intelligence resided there, but this was only a precursor,
an introduction to a very special journey.
One made by countless people
from the beginning of life in our universe.
Upon the ending of the patterns
the shaft of light is before me.
It is in the distance and the size of a toothpick.
Rather quickly now,
it is I who am the size of the toothpick,
and the shaft looms before me.
I simply think Enter
and I'm inside now,
like a tiny air bubble in the ocean I am flying to the top.
It took a couple of minutes to get there.
Wow! Woo! I look around the top of this tube.
I mean, It Is, Immense!
The whole earth would be a BB in this tube
All around the top
there is what looks like clouds of white water at Niagara Falls and the water is pouring over the sides exactly like the falls. Wow!
As I get my bearings
and glance around the entire circumference of the perimeter
I realize I feel an affinity,
to an area over there somewhere.
As I think about it,
I'm moving there.
Woo! that's not white water,
there are millions of little specks,
all swarming or kind of pulsating all together
and yet all at different times.
Oh, my God those aren't little specks
those are my people, my loved ones from forever
they are coming towards me.
A tear escapes as I feel their love
I can't believe it's really them.
"Poppy? Is that you?"
"Of course my darling It's me,
"Everyone is here to see you.
We are very surprised to see you because you are awake.
"My boychuckal I want to give you a squeeze !"
We're so proud of you.
You are the first of our line to come here when you were awake.
This is a major event for us because,
this must happen for many more
that the world will change,
and we will enter our rightful heritage in
the fabric of life, You see you are here too.
And I met my own light,
who was me.
We were connected by a thread of light.
You see all the dots of light who had physical presence,
on the earth are connected to their light body
by these threads.
That's what was pouring over the side of the tube.
All of humanity is waiting for the ascension of mankind,
at the top of that tube
in order to welcome and greet,
those souls,who are passing over
on the off chance,
that some intrepid traveler such as me,
might make the journey and glimpse
The Greater Reality.
As I gained composure
I said "If you're poppy show me your face"
My poppy's face appeared first
as last I saw him and then younger.
He was smiling his special smile
then many showed me their faces.
My dad’s mom and dad,
Aunt Resnick and faces I could barely place.
One item that was certain however,
was the intensity of love I experienced from all.
I then showed my face,
and realized that I had to think about it to do it.
Then I understood.
I thanked everyone but told them to please stop,
as it took concentration of thought to materialize a face.
I felt bad and they said "don't be silly it was fun.
Good practice to be sure.
I looked around and saw,
what looked like a physical representation of the earth
streets, buildings,horizons,
the whole bit, you Know?
Except it looked like a negative.
The entire background was a deep blue and purple violet.
Almost black, but the outlines were of things,
looking like tubes of blue white light.
I looked back to my group and said,
'I'm only experiencing a little bit of this place?',
and they were glad I understood.
When they told me of the colors and smells
of this wondrous place, which never changes
and which I could not even imagine,
the beauty and bliss in its totality.
I understood and another tear escaped my eye,
at the realization of the utter scope of this thing, 'existence'
They went on to explain,
“that as I was still actually physical, this was all I could experience”.
They told me everyone comes here when sleeping,
but very few had made my journey awake.
I was very pleased to have found "Home" and
I knew in the twinkling of an instant that
This was the ‘Primary Reality’
and my physical body was in the dream.
Even my physical body was actually trapped light.
A holographic representation of a thought.
A movie as it were.
After experiencing this
I realized that I would not and could not ever
be who I was from before that moment.
That moment
of realization.
When all truth is known.
And all illusions pale,
next to the truth of the totality of His love.
I looked up and saw the,
White Light of Creation.
Some call it God.
It matters not by which name you call it.
There it is. One for all life all eternity.
It simply waits for your decision to return.
They told me I could go there when I wanted to
Then I understood that all that is asked of life is that one love.
To love, the one prerequisite to growth.
And that truth be acknowledged and faced.
Change is not a requirement,
It is the only constant in this physical existence
Any action which would ever bring you
separation,
fear or pain or
discomfort would never be required.
Though you may feel,
that you must do something to be truthful,
and this action brings pain, ignore this.
understand that your pain arrives from some
expectation you had which was not fulfilled
expect nothing,
you are safe,
you are safe !
This Reality is an illusion.
God is the dancer, and we are the dance.
Lose the attachment to the moment
and realize the Greater Reality going on forever.
That you are eternally loved.
That there is nothing you could do
that would in any way would detract
from the completeness of the love of creation,
eternity, you all possess.
To realize that is the way to healing and a conflict free life.
If at any time anything takes hold
which is unpleasant and brings, anger or fear, remember
your True place of existence.
We are but experiencing a ‘moment’
already occurred in the perspective of God.
All the lifetimes you ever had,
or could ever have, in His eye,have already happened.
You are divine and victorious.
The only thing you are doing in the present
moment of physical life is deciding
how long a movie you make.
The length depending on,
the quality of actions taken while physical.
The only value coded of or to any action,
being that the motivation sought, was love.
And that it not be at anyone's expense.
That at all junctures of decision,
the betterment of the whole was at heart.
These are the valuable things,
one may do in life,
not earnings,
not things you amassed,
no possession ever imagined,
ever meant anything to 'Creation'.
It was rather the the quality of the thoughts,
at the time all that was going on
that have a lasting meaning,
and so how you will judge yourself,
is on that's basis alone.
One, ought live under the premise,
that “One should not whisper anything in confidence
that one, should find offensive if shouted loud enough
for the world to hear”.
Because, you see, by your hearing it yourself
the world has heard it.
All is known.
There is 100% full disclosure
for all who wish the frankness of the truth.
For truth is known.
There is no secret.
There was never any need.
You have the love and total acceptance of 'The Creation'.
There is no punishment and no hell,
save what you put yourself through,
with useless fear and guilt.
God sees no sin.
In the presence of God,
sin does not exist.
One must choose,
as to his path, at the arrival here, after death
as to what one will do next.
For if there is any sense of regret or unfinished business,
then one usually decides to,
go back the earth school.
To further the accumulated and cataloged experiences,
in order to have a shining beacon,
to bring back to The Creation.
As he brings back
his lives, on his back,
in a sack ,as it were
to add to 'The Creation's' knowledge and light.
As we in spirit are connected,
to our physical earth body,
by this cord of light,
so, we are in turn,
are all connected to God,
Each one of us,
whether we believe it or not.
All saved,
there very own
spot
with millions,
of holographic threads,of light
forming geometric patterns
through timeless creation,
from the Creator, be it God,or It, or Himself
The proportions of this,
truly leave one in awe,
of the beauty,
the safety,
the end of fear,
and the end,
of the need to control.
Total release to God.
Love, has given us all absolution.
Upon realizing this
the outer circumstances
of your life
will lighten perceptibly.
Thus by aligning thought
with awareness of 'The Creation's' love
A life free of pain and,
an end to suffering.
Trust the love.
Be healed.

me

PS

No matter what course of action we take we are all survivors and eternal.

I'll probably start packing soon for Ecuador... We are not 'done' yet I believe...

Creation Bless us all

Last edited by efields; 09-28-2008 at 04:05 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:56 AM   #22
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

How far underground do you have to go before your heat signature goes away?
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:42 AM   #23
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to a good site with free survival books and nuclear information.
http://www.ki4u.com/webpal/d_resources/index.htm
Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 AM   #24
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

It depends whether you are under rock or dirt. AND it depends on how important you are and whether they have the expensive stuff operating that can find you.

Wearing material like a survival blanket is better than going underground unless it is just really convenient. Remember that there is available material that is like a faraday cage it stops frequencies. It is about $35 per yard and for about $1000 you can canopy your bed and then add a space/survival blanket and you are pretty much gone!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:17 AM   #25
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Waterman
I love real-life stories from people who lived what the rest of us can only imagine. You have a lot of practical life saving info that you can share without the BS the wannabes try to pass off.

Your service to your country is to be applauded and appreciated regardless of our so-called political leaders' games.

Please share as much practical advice as possible regarding survival, improvised arms, evasion techniques or anything else related to this thread.

There is too much touchy-feely foo-foo stuff out there that can not be verified. I too would like to see practical, useful "we can make our own future" ideas.

Thank you Waterman!