Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is your sign?

I've always wondered why all of my closest friends were all the same signs... Just wondering what all yours are because I've come to know you through your words and there are so many of you I completely resonate with, and of course those I don't... and we all have those.
But that is only our perspective, in essence I understand that we are all one at different levels as well
Just wondering because I've known so many of you for so long I'm willing to bet that the ones I resonate with are of 4 different signs...

I won't give answers cause I do not want to offend in any way those that don't fall into the signs that I 'vibe' with nor those that I thought were those signs but weren't. We've all been here long enough that we may see the same patterns. Now that would be interesting to compare... I am scorpio ...
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:54 AM   #2
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

I'm a fellow Water sign - Pisces!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

... My mom is a pisces and I'm marrying one
Old 03-17-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

We're pretty wicked people, Angel.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 05:21 AM   #5
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I know...
Old 03-17-2010, 05:21 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Gotta love them Scorpio's

I'm a cusper Cancer/Leo... and Scorpio moon Scorpio rising. Try to hide something... I'll find it.

And congrats on getting married Angel.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:26 AM   #7
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Another question comes to mind... Does ascension (whatever that may mean to you) depend on what specific sign you may be?...
Old 03-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #8
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Another question comes to mind... Does ascension (whatever that may mean to you) depend on what specific sign you may be?...
I don't know; it's a good question, though! For me, I think that we just experience ascension differently, perhaps based (completely or in part.) on what our chart is. After all, someone like me (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Capricorn, Rising Aries, Mercury in Aquarius, etc.) definitely experiences ascension through my creativity, my work, my passions, my unorthodoxism and willfulness (and talent.) to look outside the box! But someone with a completely different chart (like a Sun in Cancer, perhaps.) may find their "life lessons" and ascension through their family or their significant other.

We definitely handle the "symptoms" of ascension differently - and I myself (being someone who's always been into astrology and other "pseudo" sciences.) would attribute a good part of that to whom we are at the birth chart level.

What do you guys think?

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 06:01 AM   #9
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Yes... I believe we all ascend to somewhere depending on our levels... Call this day and age a graduation of some sort... Some will begin elementary, some highschool... and some college and university... But then some will attain freedom to do as they choose because they did their time in the schools of 'life'.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:03 AM   #10
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

hey Hollylindin... Do you have a website you recommend for me to find out my 'other' signs?
Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 AM   #11
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes... I believe we all ascend to somewhere depending on our levels... Call this day and age a graduation of some sort... Some will begin elementary, some highschool... and some college and university... But then some will attain freedom to do as they choose because they did their time in the schools of 'life'.
What you've said here (starting in elementary, high school, or college/university, specifically.) has reminded me of something.

I once heard an idea (can't remember where, for the life of me.) that perhaps we are the sign we are in this life based upon how far we've gotten with our enlightenment in each incarnation. The person who I heard/read this from was basically saying that we each started out our first incarnation as Ariens, living life in that kind of energy - the firy, passionate, impulsive way that only Aries can be. And once we learned the "lesson" we sought to learn as Aries, we would start incarnations as Taurus - until we, again, reached the "highest" pinnacle we could in that energetic soup. After that, some lifetimes as Gemini, then Cancer, and so on and so on.

I'm not a hundred percent on this theory, but it certainly stood out for me - and it's quite an interesting theory! For myself, this could be true, as I've always felt in this life that I'm pretty well close to being "done" with this way of living (which I've read is something felt by those with "old souls".) - and perhaps I'm on my last zodiacal leg on this planet, being a Piscean? God only knows, but it's definitely an interesting theory.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Sagittarius the IBIS ABYSS
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #13
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hey Hollylindin... Do you have a website you recommend for me to find out my 'other' signs?
Just call me "Holly" - I haven't seen any other "Holly"'s here on Avalon.

Yeah, a really good one, I would say, is http://alabe.com/freechart/. It's quick and easy - you type in your date and place of birth, and it "calculates" all that stuff for you. It's quite telling, really. And if you want anymore information afterwards (there's a limited amount of info, considering it's free.), you could just do a Google search for each section (ie. "Pluto in Libra", "Venus in Virgo", etc.) to find out more about it!

I tend to go here when I'm getting to know someone in the beginning of a relationship to see where everything lines up. I don't always read the explanation of everything, but just seeing the "Mars in Pisces", etc., helps me to get some sort of handle on how to "come at", so to speak, said person. When I first found the site, I was writing down everybody's info and checking it all out! :P

Oh, and the time of your birth is important, as it'll explain about your Rising sign. But if you don't know it, it won't change the rest of the chart (your Rising sign is pretty much the only piece of your chart that can stand alone). So if you don't know your time, just don't read about the "Rising" part, as that information will be incorrect (unless you ARE born at 12.00 in the afternoon ).

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #14
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Holly thanks for that link.... I usually don't pay much attention to this sort of thing but am amazed at how specific this one is. Anyhow, my rising is in Libra with moon in Cancer. The write up on each aspect is quite bang on
Old 03-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
TheGuardian
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What is your sign?

I am the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac

Guess who i am ?

A Q U A R I U S .

Peace and love
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #16
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Leo the cub!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hahahaha

I just presumed everyone was scorpio, a whole load of scorpois fighting and the other half falling in love

I'm 5 times scorpio but I'm out of the snake stage, think I'm out of the cameleon stage and hoping my eagle won't turn into a crash and burn Phoenix !! But shur they get themselves up and dust themselves off again too.

Funny ! Thanks
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #18
Berob24
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a Libra and my moon is in Cancer. I find astrology fascinating, and I've tried to study it a few times, but I just don't have the aptitude for it I guess. My mind starts wandering before I finish the first chapter!
Berob24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #19
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

more zodiac body art

http://www.bobiland.com/pictures/zodiac_body_art.php
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #20
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I am Libra sun, Pisces moon and Scorpio rising.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #21
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Scorpio here, in all my resplendant Scorpio awesomeness!

In true Scorpio style i can't help but be drawn to where the Scorpions head/mouth would be........
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #22
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
I am Libra sun, Pisces moon and Scorpio rising.
I'd have to say the Libra scales are my favourite ! Especially looking at that Zodiac pictures pages.

But I am also partial to a drop of the Kool aquarian water.

Because I am Gemini !

that said, I thought the 'knees up under my dress' picture for Gemini not terribly flattering, so I've found my own, rather more flattering picture...

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:29 PM   #23
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Holly thanks for that link.... I usually don't pay much attention to this sort of thing but am amazed at how specific this one is. Anyhow, my rising is in Libra with moon in Cancer. The write up on each aspect is quite bang on
No worries, Angel! I've been studying astrology since I was thirteen, the love and fascination for it was so strong. I bought my first book then, memorized all the info, and now here I am. :P (I did the same with numerology, acrophonology, and phrenology at that time, too.)

I personally call these the "Top Three" - your Rising, Moon, and Sun signs. I love how you have such an interesting balance there of Libra, Cancer, and Scorpio - one's family-oriented, one's friend-oriented and career-oriented (not work-oriented - I mean the Libran way of climbing the social ladder in their career. ), and one's lover-oriented and sex-oriented! Very interesting.

I've read before that your top three tend to tell you whom you'd be compatible with, in ANY kind of relationship. Like, whomever has similar signs in their top three. For example, my Sun's in Pisces, Moon's in Capricorn, and Rising is in Aries. My partner's SUN's in Aries, MOON's in Pisces, and Rising is in CANCER. We each have an Aries, a Pisces, and the two that are left over (Capricorn and Cancer.) share the same mode of cardinal, so they're quite compatible.

So, Angel, you should go really well with someone who has a mix of your top three, whether in element (Fire, Earth, Air, Water.), mode (mutable, cardinal, fixed.), or the sign itself (Libra, Cancer, Scorpio). What are your soon-to-be-wife's top three?

<3

P.S. I LOVE this thread. It's been sixteen years since I bought my first astrology book, and it still fascinates me!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #24
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
But there is a GOOD side to Gemini, too, Kula - your picture only portrays the negative. How about charismatic? Friendly? A quick learner? Great mechanical skills and methodical thought processes? Fun? Flirtatious? A great conversationalist? Versatile? Recuperative? Youthful? Witty?

We need to make a picture including those traits.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #25
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Holly... Future husband is Sun in Pisces, Moon in Sagittarius, and rising in Aries... Am I in for trouble?... Lol