Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 08:38 AM   #26
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

I hear you Jack! This goes off topic, but thats what I should have elaborated on, we split a cow 4 ways once or twice a year with other familys, we dont go to the store to buy it already pre-packaged and pretty to look at, that takes the reality out of it! We go to a mountain farmer each time, and have to pick out our animals! That is a very hard thing to have to do, especially when you make friends with it 1st!!! It really makes me think abbout it BIG-TIME!!! I wish most people would have to do so, before they made the decision to eat meat, there would be alot more vegetarians out there, I know when I had to start doing that, my intake went down drastically, and now, well, I just dont feel like eating it much anymore, like I said earlier. peace!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #27
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Ummmm, I would like to point out that according to Dr. Peter D'Adamo of "Eat Right for Your Type" the "B" blood types generally do not fare well on red meats. Perhaps some fishies... :-)
yes your right there are some good books on blood types and the type of diet your soppost to eat , type O does best on meats, type O was the orig blood type, the others stem from O because of diat changes over time, like grains, breads ect.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:07 PM   #28
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I've been eating smaller servings of meat for sure.

But the biggest change for me was upgrading the quality of meat. I now eat free range, non hormone fed beef and chicken that is raised and killed humanely (not in fear). And the beef is grass fed.

It tastes better, smells better when you cook it.

Also, blessing your food or using Reiki on your food can make a difference as well.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #29
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

holly **** storms. HA HA.. now I know were all just living on this rock trying to do the next best thing. but get real folks. . life feeds on life. feeds our life's. even if your a vegan. your still killing. buy your food from the market. your still killing. I know you all feel strongly about the choices we all make as we should. even the wild animals and plant life feeds on life. so this talk about it makes me more sensitive or intuitive. get over it, and lets all stop judging each other on the choices we all make. if you buy meat or potato's your still killing.

btm bottom line. were over populated and the only way we can feed this many people it to alter nature. this is why the **** is going to hit the fan. which is altering us. were all a part of it. its not just the beef or meat. its in the veggies to. taking away land. chems, dna alterations, and the list gos on. we are all connected. its a community. lets all stay as healthy as possible.

this kind of talk alienates people and divides us. and I don't know about all of you. but I have never met an alien or had dinner with them. its all to new to make these assumptions. Im pro everything in the food area. as long as its dun responsibility.

cheers

Last edited by dagon; 12-07-2008 at 09:13 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
I hear you Jack! This goes off topic, but thats what I should have elaborated on, we split a cow 4 ways once or twice a year with other familys, we dont go to the store to buy it already pre-packaged and pretty to look at, that takes the reality out of it! We go to a mountain farmer each time, and have to pick out our animals! That is a very hard thing to have to do, especially when you make friends with it 1st!!! It really makes me think abbout it BIG-TIME!!! I wish most people would have to do so, before they made the decision to eat meat, there would be alot more vegetarians out there, I know when I had to start doing that, my intake went down drastically, and now, well, I just dont feel like eating it much anymore, like I said earlier. peace!

or try a buffalo this year. les chems and hormones?
Old 12-08-2008, 04:15 AM   #31
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I like meat. But 8 years ago a developed an intolerance first for beef, later for pork and mutton. I can still eat between 10 to 100 grams (depends on the quality)and then will get an allergic reaction. I know of someone else who developed the same thing. Wold, fish and chicken don't give this problem.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:47 AM   #32
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
holly **** storms. HA HA.. now I know were all just living on this rock trying to do the next best thing. but get real folks. . life feeds on life. feeds our life's. even if your a vegan. your still killing. buy your food from the market. your still killing. I know you all feel strongly about the choices we all make as we should. even the wild animals and plant life feeds on life. so this talk about it makes me more sensitive or intuitive. get over it, and lets all stop judging each other on the choices we all make. if you buy meat or potato's your still killing.

btm bottom line. were over populated and the only way we can feed this many people it to alter nature. this is why the **** is going to hit the fan. which is altering us. were all a part of it. its not just the beef or meat. its in the veggies to. taking away land. chems, dna alterations, and the list gos on. we are all connected. its a community. lets all stay as healthy as possible.

this kind of talk alienates people and divides us. and I don't know about all of you. but I have never met an alien or had dinner with them. its all to new to make these assumptions. Im pro everything in the food area. as long as its dun responsibility.

cheers

Overpopulation? Are you frickin kidding me? The only ones that truly believe that load of crapolla is the illuminati. Is that who you are? Is that what you represent?

This country has vast tracts of uninhabited land. This planet could support trillions more but first the ones in control must be retired. Permanently.

Do you grow all of your own food? Have you ever tried too? Done your own butcherey? We are here to help each other. How do you know what is done responsibly? Your pro everything in the food area so you condone the use of nano virus technology on lunchmeat? You are all for soaking poultry in bleach? Irradiating most produce and meats? No disclosure on most packaging informing consumers of said practices? The FDA will protect you? Melamine is great with your Stabucks or baby formula? You live where the California cows are actually on cement lots, is that ok if done responsibly?

Animal rights activists are actually scared that if they are too stringent on the owners of these legal torture feed lots that theyll just move the operations to Mexico. Judging by the current trends, that will be a natural migration for a factory type of anything.

Mr divided concern, We will all starve to death if our food is degraded further. They plan to make vitamins illegal next under the drug laws, so you better pay attention and not create dissent while you still can.

Last edited by MMe M; 12-08-2008 at 05:53 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:55 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Yes I am having a hard time eating dead animals. Once upon a time I lived in a world that needed me to make money. I was a little bit out of it if you know what I mean and if you don't, its ok.

I worked at a packaging plant for a beef slaughter house....My first job was to take that skid of racks of cow hearts...right next to the skids of tongues and beef penis that all gets shipped to what some call 3rd worlds...you know the super oppressed nations.

anyway...grab that skid of cow hearts and dump them into grinder number seven. There is like 30 - 40 different animals in your burgers. This company made burgers for a major fast food chain. I walked in pools of blood that ran down the drains for it in some areas and even had some of it splash into my mouth one day. I stayed for a week and then just never showed up again. The pay was great but the work was murder...haha its not really funny.

If you saw how your burger was made...walked in the pools of blood and had to lower your self as a spirit being to do this for money...what the...as I said I was still somewhat sleeping...sad i am so sorry for all the animals

I was lucky to never see or go to the kill floor, as I mentioned I was at the package center/warehouse where its a little cleaner.

The people that worked there looked like totally dead and wasted on the inside. They all had to go through a psychiatric evaluation every 3 weeks! There were strict drug tests to make sure people were as mental stable as could be because this place was a test to your soul and mind to deal with massive animal death. I did see the video when I was hired. There were clips of the kill floor where they were cutting the animals limbs off with electric sheers and just gutting the **** our of these cattle. I heard horror stories of when they cut into some absest fatty parts of the animal that oozed goo and a most horrible stink of rotten...you gonna puke yet?

Enjoy your burger and please be nice to the cattle, and Stop turning them inside out.

JT
Long before I worked as a janitor, I worked in a plant that processed pork ribs for consumption. While we never had to slaughter any pigs, there was a lot of blood involved and we'd often get in boxes of rotten meat from Denmark (a Danish company owned the place) and other boxes of meat that still had blood clots and mucus on it. It was so disgusting that from then on, I refuse to eat ribs. I honestly don't eat as much meat anymore.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:10 AM   #34
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

. yes I drink blood too. and Im a draconian. I watch what I eat 2. I happy for all you non meat eaters, I eat bugs. snails and crickets. and rats.. taste like chicken. good source of protein. I find it cleaner than buying lunch meat from the market.

actually Im the anti christ.. yah that's the ticket. and Im here to convert all you grass eaters to take part in a sacrificial offering. yea...

Im not for genetic mod food. and other things. I love food.. all food.. dont shoot the messager. I have grown food, skinned a buck, jarred food, dressed fish, dried, canned, smoked, pickled, and more. I attended culinary school... I know food pretty well. food should bring us together.

Last edited by dagon; 12-08-2008 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:15 AM   #35
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Body rejecting meat all of a sudden?

This is a documentary about how you get your meat. this is not for the faint of heart. its called Earthlings.

remember, since everything is energy the animal at the time of death feels pain, terror and fear. this energy is stored in the meat and chopped up ready for you to digest. this lowers your vibration. lessens your psychic abilities and is a foundation for exterior influences that use pain, fear, anger, terror to control the human being.

note:
Gov. psychic agents do not like it when they have to engage psychics who dont eat meat. i already explained why above.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...1&sa=N&tab=wv#

take cares,
elias visvasa
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote