Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #26
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Transcript by Zynox

Sumitted gracefully by master Zynox at
St.ClairZone: http://stclairzone.ning.com

Friends, here is my labor of love! I do not want to be a transcribing scribe in the radiant zones, as it takes more to transcribe than it does, for me, to create!

~ Approximate ~ Transcript

Project Camelot Telephone Interview on November 5, 2008 with Michael St.Clair

Transcribed by Zynox from Audio File at:

http://projectavalon.net/michael_st_...5_nov_2008.mp3

The duration of this audio file is just over fifteen minutes, and the file is attached to this post / file.

Interview Transcript

Kerry - Here we are, this is Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan from Project Camelot and we are here with Michael St. Clair on the morning after the United States election in which Obama is now president.

Bill - And it is the fifth of November 2008.

Kerry - And we want to welcome Michael and actually talk to you Michael about number 1, your predictions and talk to you about timelines, and why peoples predictions and even looking glass, in fact, has been wrong about telling the future, repeatedly at this point.

Michael – Yes. You see with the alignments that we have now it is very difficult to say what is real and what is not real, what is actually going on and what is prediction and what is creating an event and what is co-creation and what is action. So, while I predicted that Mrs. Palin will be president, I will stand by that prediction and she will be probably be preparing her run for presidency for 2012. And, to be honest with you Kerry, you know, whoever is caught in the prediction of Obama being president, will now also have a certain part in the responsibility of what is about to unfold. And I am glad, not to have any part in that, because I can say that I did not help co-create it. And so I will not have to live with the consequences of what this is going to bring. Because you see, what is now happening is that there are events in motion, where the controllers feel that they actually have this wrapped up and that they control the events. But the astrology will tell us, the very advanced astrologist seers, who know now at this point, that you cannot control events, and that there are things happening around the world, in this physical realm, that are very very unusual. And I want to give you a very short, quick example, a very simple example. I’ll post a photo on my website, light-seeds.com in about twenty-four hours. Very simply put, there is a cherry tree in the neighborhood of a sacred place I go at times, and we’re in the middle of fall, it’s rather cool now in Frankfurt, and this cherry tree is blossoming while all the leaves are falling apart, and so while actually the nature is preparing for winter, you have this lonely cherry tree who is blossoming. You understand what I’m saying?

Kerry – Absolutely.

Michael - So you’re looking at an event that is totally out of the ordinary. And that’s the shamanic sign. And there are many other events, like a couple of days ago I crossed the street and saw some street lights that were blinking and all of the sudden one of the lights just went dead. I just looked at it and thought of it and thought that’s interesting. So I think that’s the stance to take, is to observe what’s going on around us and to just say it’s interesting. So that’s where we’re at, you know?

Kerry – One thing we’re aware of, as Camelot, is that there are obviously factions behind the scenes that are orchestrating events, and that Obama was chosen by one group and then there is an opposition group that wanted McCain obviously, and therefore, one group is absolutely winning at the moment, and that could shift at any time. One of the things that has been going on behind the scenes are a lot of things that we are not hearing about, and therefore, it’s very hard for people who see events, or even intentions for events, and read them on a psychic level, to tap into how they’re actually going to play out. And that actually gets back to looking glass, which is like an alien device for seeing the future, that Dan Bursch talked about. And here we have looking glass having been wrong on a number of counts. One of the things looking glass had said is that Hillary would be president. Now, we know that there are lots of predictions that Obama may not make it through to the end of office. There are all sorts of predictions that could change the current timeline that we’re on again. So, what you have is, what seems to be awakening consciousness, around the planet, that is actually impacting on the timelines. Therefore, intentions of the powers that be, are not going to be necessarily playing out the way that they expect them to. And so they’re scrambling behind the scenes. On top of that you’ve got white hats in the US government, and so on that we have been contacted in regard to, which are actually orchestrating some events against that Bush faction that originally was in power. So, there’s a lot of different things going on, as you know, so maybe you want to about that, maybe you want to talk a little bit about some of the things going on in Europe, cause we have listeners to this all over the world. And anywhere else in the world, certainly the Russian situation is very interesting as well.

Bill – And you also mentioned, Michael, in your own words, events that were about to unfold, and it would be very interesting for listeners to hear what it is you have to say about that.

Michael – Yes, I do not want to comment on this Bill, and I’m going to now explain to you why. I don’t want to have any energy strings attached to this, because my work is geared and focused towards creating what I called radiant zones, or places of retreat where we can create new economies, and so my friends and clients and I are very active in creating opportunities, for instance today I came from a meeting where we are creating green high tech new application in the medical business. We’re doing a lot of positive things. We’re active in other words, creating what we’re talking about, new economies, we’re buying gold, we’re getting ready for exciting so, you have to understand, you’re going to have levels and levels of realities, or what you call timelines, one can call them timelines or realities, and they will coexist with each other. So now it’s a matter of where we are going to put the focus. So my focus is with my friends, and colleagues and clients around the world, where we are creating opportunity, { Kerry – Yes } and what goes on, on those other levels that you talked about, I’ve said to my friends and my clients, we don’t give any focus or energy to those matters, they can live with the consequences of what they create, and we focus on really positive things that we want to create, and these things will coexist for awhile until these timelines then separate, because as I said in the beginning, we are living now through very unusual phenomenon, type series, like the cherry tree, like other things I mentioned, and, that is interesting. We have to just look at it, observe it, and, stay aloof, and detached of it, while doing what we want to create. So we have to now actually walk these paths of our intentions of what we want to call spirituality, etcetera, and when looking at the astrological alignments, we know that we’re going through two or three or four years now, where there is obviously polarization and tension going on, but that is creative tension out of which, beautiful results will emerge.

Kerry – Ok, well, obviously, we’re right on board with you Michael in that regard, and you’re aware of our Project Avalon { Michael – Yes } and the ground crew, which we have gathered, and are gathering as we speak to put together safe zones where they can live, create projects where they do something creative, and feel good about the future, and begin to create the future as we go. And thank God for the awakening consciousness around the planet in this regard, part of that is certainly creating the success that Project Avalon, and our forum, has been already. But we are also looking towards the future here, and we are calling you to find out if you have anything to say in regard to the astrology of the future, and I know you sent through a link, and you have some things posted on your site about the various planetary alignments and so on that are going to be coming. And maybe you can address some of that, for our listeners at the moment. We’re not going to having a very long phone call here, but we would like it if you could cover some of that astrology for people.

Michael – Yes, well the trends are now that we’re moving into beautiful alignments, for instance, right in the beginning of the year, with the Aquarian conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune and Chiron, lasting to May-June 2009, the full moon of June 2009, and then towards the end of the year, so the whole of 2009, is creating networks, the key word here is creating networks, that’s the idea behind the radiant zones, to create networks of people who help each other in creating new economies, and new technology and solutions, and of course in the economy we’re faced with a situation where, like I told you in May of this year, we have to buy gold, and that’s what we are doing. And that’s what friends and clients are doing, and what people should be doing, is just make sure they stay independent of what is going to happen, economically speaking to the paper money. And I know that what we’re doing, is a lasting experiment and will create, really solutions. What I can say is that the solutions are going to have to come about by people who focus on doing that and nothing else. So this is a complete change in direction of thinking that we have to go through. Now that’s what the astrology shows, we have to now rethink everything that we thought we knew about reality and how reality stacks up. That’s what the main alignment is all about, with this opposition between ________ and Saturn is actual reality is in question now. And this alignment lasts more or less for about two years. So this is a very long story that’s twenty-four months of living through these creative tensions I mentioned and oppositions and squares leading to July of 2010, but all of this is accompanied by extremely beautiful opportunities and chances, so now is the time to be really awake.

Kerry – Ok, and you’ve watched the economies actually going down, and I know you’re stressing buying gold. There are a lot of people out there that don’t necessarily have the wherewithal to buy gold, however, certainly bartering may come to pass, as a means of getting by, in the coming days, as we see a greater economic downturn. Are you seeing the economies actually going by the wayside, at the moment?

Michael – Yes, well I see both, there are opportunities coming along now, where a lot is possible, where you can create your own economies, so I’m not at all for getting by, that concept is, like, foreign to my friends and myself. We don’t want to get by, we want to create a very interesting commonwealth among people who are connected in networks. And how we do this depends on what is around us, so yes, sure you see the economy going down in the sense that the whole paper money, and the whole exchanges and the markets, etcetera, are out for the count, for the moment, and I would assume that probably within a year or two the Federal Reserve will be dissolved, and that, this whole reality that we lived until now is in question. So now is time, of course to wake up and create something of your own. And the barter system is a great part of it, absolutely. You can trade your services against goods, etcetera, so this is all going to become a whole new concept that comes into being in the next two to four years. It has begun, actually it is a reality now.

Kerry – Yes, I think it’s, that’s possible around the world.

Michael – I just want to say that I don’t see any of this in a negative light.

Kerry – I understand. Do you have anything else that you wanted to add this morning while we have you on the line?

Michael – Yes, sure, I would like to say that right now, as the weeks unfold, and the months, all of these trends and events will be dominated by powerful planetary releases, and some of it can be very healing, some of it can be stressful, depending on where you stand, how you look at it, and this is why I’m saying that the best we can do now is to be really fluid and stay in observing mode and not attached to the outside events and to what is happening to these larger political economic trends, and instead focus on our own lives and our friends and our networks, and create together, opportunities and work on that. And put all our effort and energy into this, and this will go very well because the astrology would show that now is a very good time to get started with it. I’m extremely positive, I mean I can say to you that my clients and my friends, we are very happy about this and we are going about doing our things. I been doing it now for awhile { Kerry – Yeah } so to us, we carry on. It’s looking good. Here in Europe, things are ok, and my friends in the United States and in Canada, all over the world, we’re connected to create what we want to do for each one. So, we’re looking at all of this from a completely different viewpoint, this is another perspective, and I think the cherry tree I was telling you about, sums it up, we are going to live through very unusual phenomenon. We will see things, that on the face of it don’t make sense, and so we will have the layers of reality, and we will be looking at that, and observing it, and thinking about it a little bit, what this can mean in our lives. So this is, I think this is exciting.

Kerry – Right. Well, we definitely would agree with you there.

Mutual Laughter

Kerry – At any rate, thank you very much Michael St.Clair for spending a little time with us, this morning, and just giving us your take on current events and what may be coming in the future here. So, I’m going to let you go, because we are getting another call, and take care, ok?

Michael – Ok, thank you so much, all the best to you, you be well, ok?

Mutual Good Byes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My comments:

~ What you appreciate, appreciates ~
~ What you see depends upon where you look ~
~ Intention leads to Attention/Focus which leads to Creation ~

~ Michael did not dominant the conversation, yet he artfully transformed an inquiry on how bad things are into a tapestry of what we are creating. ~

~ SO FRIENDS, SHALL WE BE IN DOOM/GLOOM, OR BLOOM? ~

~ much love ~
Old 11-09-2008, 05:58 AM   #27
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The blossoming cherry tree

Here is the tree, blossoming in November 2008

Here the new link http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html

We live now in many realities (also known as "time lines") simultaneously.
Depending on where we focus we help create that particular time line now.

Here a short post script about Sarah Palin
I found on this earth changes related blog,
- http://earthchamber11.blogspot.com -

"In your mind you have capacity to know, to telepath messages through the vast unknown..."
- The Carpenters

A clear mind has to be able to see and move beyond the insanity of the distorted, psychotic, fragmented human consciousness living without honesty, divided, without heart, without integrity or social cohesion.

Sarah Palin and John McCain have retained their humanity, vulnerability and personal vision at a time when corruption of the human heart is at its strongest on planet earth.

At the core of the human being lies a flame of truth, a light that cannot be extinguished. So, dear Sarah Palin - please stay close to your own unique essence and soar above the corruption and insanity of the sell-their-soul-media - to know in your heart that you were an asset to John McCain (as he knew when he chose you).

Those who have sold out their humanity have called you a "diva", without realising that the Diva's are powerful archetypal forces working with all humankind to bring greater awareness, compassion and joy to mankind. Regardless of our need to live from the body of nature if we are to co-exist and survive on this planet, we are intimately part of life and nothing will change that.

A heart that is true is a treasure in this world.
Let those who critisize you (much rather) look within...

"In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

SOURCE: EarthChamber11 Blog http://earthchamber11.blogspot.com

Last edited by StClair; 11-09-2008 at 06:07 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:59 AM   #28
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: St.Clair's Blog Zone

Greeting's Michael StClair,
Giovonni here, I agree with you on Sarah Palin's possibilities for the forth coming future. There is even speculation (with the convicted Ted Stevens Senate seat race up for grabs- for it looks like Stevens will hold by a narrow margin ), that the Senate leadership ranks have already indicated, he is finished and won't be allowed to accept his seat. This might be her vehicle straight to the Washington's inner core. The state law is vague on this, but a stand-in appointee, could hold the office for 30-60 days; Then a special election could be held for the remaining term. Or possibly, she could even appoint herself to his vacant seat, and then step down from her Governor's office position, allowing the Lt. Governor to step up and move into the Governor's role? What do you think? gio

Last edited by giovonni; 11-09-2008 at 08:30 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:50 AM   #29
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Palin's Future ?

Hi Gio

It was interesting to watch the last two months was it not?
This blog kept track of things... http://earthchamber11.blogspot.com/s.../Sarah%20Palin

First she will let things rest a bit and assess what happened. She was a "litmus test" of the collective soul of the world, to see where things are at, both inisde and outside America, media, populations, elite, democrats, republicans, faction 1 and faction 2 and all of it. We allobserved what happened, no need for any comment.

We watched who spoke and wrote against her, and for her, from ordinary people who know her or dont know her, to all those who never met her. It is very clear what happened, needs no comments. Seeing is its own right action.

She will take advice on it if she needs any, and then we shall see. Yes the route via Senator is almost open and doable. The advantage would be she gets to know how Washington DC works from inside, and I can tell you from my own personal experience it is not a pretty sight. No one sane likes it there.

She would then be the logical figurehead of a realistic "opposition" beyond all "parties" like we have it in some of the civilized European nations. It would give everyone time to breathe and assess matters calmly, while we all watch who is who and who does what.

She will do what she feels guided doing, as she learned already not to trust the "handlers." That was lesson number one, if even she needed that. McCain did his job well, as he introduced the "alternative" face to the elite and to the people.

It is amazing to observe what that introduction did, as it is (to me at least) an interesting case study in the human condition.

Ultimately she will be President, if she chooses to do/be so. On our end we are well advised to mind our own businesses and carry on creating our radiant zones.... we will soon be glad we did that.

RADIANT ZONES !! Let us keep focusing on that now...

Last edited by StClair; 11-09-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #30
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The blossoming cherry tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post

A heart that is true is a treasure in this world.
Let those who criticize you (much rather) look within...

"In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

SOURCE: EarthChamber11 Blog http://earthchamber11.blogspot.com
Last night I was told to look for Saint Michael's message...

many have been quietly following what I have been writing, but when I saw the thread first started with a discussion on you, I had to read your messages...

This all started with the Key of David...

We are sitting in hot air balloons waiting to cut the rope and set ourselves free to rise above the world... Rocky

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-09-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #31
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The Obsidian Mirror

Full Moon

"The seers who work with me are explaining a number of things to me, which I will "translate" to you now as succinctly as possible, as I asked on behalf of some of my friends around the world if there was (as I felt and hinted at in my audio file) another timeline in the works unfolding, to intercept the anti reality timeline intrusion now in the apparent works.

Bullet point answer pull-quote:

"The future is currently hidden from most of us so as to prevent an active manipulation of the outcome."

The divisions between all the people on the planet in one particularly violent timeline are extreme. That reality will end up destroying itself. Or as I stated it to Kerry Cassidy on November 5th, the controllers are not in control of the future events.

Audio with Kerry Cassidy November 5th: http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html

Ordinary people around the world are not in a state of extreme hatred to the point that we would be attracting the timeline which the controllers would like to impose artificially. Therefore we still have options of timelines that the violent ones do not have anylonger.

During the next weeks and months, truth will be its own protection.

Krishnamurti used to say - and I simplify and paraphrase him... "it is better that the future comes from the unknown."

The future is being hidden from the human consciousness so that this future cannot be manipulated. Because it is unknown, it is making control-orientated institutions extremely afraid. They cannot deal with the unknown.

And so in reality the unknown protects us.

This is why from now on we will not ask my seers any more questions. The mirror of Galadriel will now be hidden for a while until the events show us the way. This is why you saw me do what I did during the last few weeks. What was stated in the above few paragraphs is very important. It is our protection. I trust you understand."

- 2008 - 2011 Outlook see http://passage11.com/forecast.htm

SOURCE of above: http://passage11.com/Mirror.htm
and
much more discussed and updated at http://stclairzone.ning.com

Peace
Old 11-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #32
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Cooperation with Project Camelot:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7175
New Thread for Project Avalon by St.Clair

New Pages by St.Clair: http://Passage11.com/Mirror.htm

Last edited by StClair; 11-10-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #33
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The 11th passage...

I'm starting to be convinced there are no coincidences...

Quote:
On the more transpersonal note - as we are entering very large scale cosmic of scope issues in the years ahead, you are then advised, while being at work and of use, to think larger than life and use your group orientated imagination, i.e. how can I be of use to things bigger than myself, and then you will do very well.
Quote:
"The future is currently hidden from most of us so as to prevent an active manipulation of the outcome."
The ticker has stopped on the thread, I think only a few are still reading... So though I'm laying it out for all to see, it is still hidden from the world.

So when would you say the time will be for the truth to be revealed, 2011?

should the watchman that have stumbled across the Hidden message start sharing it sooner?

Quote:
a couple of days ago I crossed the street and saw some street lights that were blinking and all of the sudden one of the lights just went dead. I just looked at it and thought of it and thought that’s interesting.
I noticed the same thing happening recently, mentioned it in a message on the 2nd. Tonight I watched over 6 lights blink off and only walked a few blocks.

The person with me stopped laughing as it kept happening...

any idea what would be causing it or should we not worry about the little things?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-11-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #34
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default we are being read....

Hi again dear friend

Well, dont worry, we are being read by many on this forum as well as on my own network where we have officially now 269 friends logged on and thousands watching from afar without logging in...

We are carefúlly watched and analysed, and this is why I said I am hiding the mirror for a while... so no one interfers with the timeline which "the master of the light" is creating... and those (like you) in the know and in observer mode are in telepathic connection preparing a better timeline...

You asked for the cause of the apparent "supra-natural" phenomena... I know it has to do with changing magnetic fields. But I do not know all the answers...

See also http://Light-Seeds.com/Phenomenon.html

2011 will be a very memorable year when Uranus-Pluto begin their interactions for good and for many years. I have also posted now the John Titor summaries and generally when people follow the links and pages offered with the active links everywhere, gold on blue blackground, and blue on white and grey backgrounds (!) then things will get clearer.

Nothing is yet set in stone,
the future remains unknown,
as our magnetic protection,

and the signs show us this every day, today being 11.11. after 11am my time...

So, we must remain fluid and flexible, and be like water, and empty our minds. Here at Project Avalon I have this thread, and one or two other threads, and I will focus here on this thread where you are tuned in...

Best is really look at my zone here: http://stclairzone.ning.com
and http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html

New pages are at http://Passage11.com/Mirror.htm

To those who find it funny that my prediction is not quite real yet I can only say, let us revisit this in four years and see if it is still so funny. Meanwhile let us use the time alloted to us wisely..

Peace
M StC.

Last edited by StClair; 11-11-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #35
ChaliceWell
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The blossoming cherry tree

Quote:

Sarah Palin and John McCain have retained their humanity, vulnerability and personal vision at a time when corruption of the human heart is at its strongest on planet earth.

At the core of the human being lies a flame of truth, a light that cannot be extinguished. So, dear Sarah Palin - please stay close to your own unique essence and soar above the corruption and insanity of the sell-their-soul-media - to know in your heart that you were an asset to John McCain (as he knew when he chose you).

Those who have sold out their humanity have called you a "diva", without realising that the Diva's are powerful archetypal forces working with all humankind to bring greater awareness, compassion and joy to mankind. Regardless of our need to live from the body of nature if we are to co-exist and survive on this planet, we are intimately part of life and nothing will change that.
Michael, how does your perspective of Mrs. Palin include her extravagant shopping sprees for herself and her family? I mean, $40,000 just for Todd, including his silk boxer shorts? And 13 suitcases to carry her designer wardrobe?

It's not about the upgrade in her wardrobe, which she direly needed. It's about her unbridled euphoria, about her inability to accept limits (she was authorized to spend $25,000 by the RNC), about behavior that smacks of "entitlement" and a lack of concern about how her behavior might be perceived by the American public. This kind of behavior goes beyond being a Diva . . . her untamed ego and self-centered behavior has all the characteristics of narcissism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Narcissism describes the trait of excessive self-love, based on self-image or ego.
The term is drived from the Greek mythology of Narcissus. Narcissus was a handsome Greek youth who rejected the desperate advances of the nymph Echo. As punishment, he was doomed to fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. Unable to consummate his love, Narcissus pined away and changed into the flower that bears his name, the narcissus.

In psychology and psychiatry, excessive narcissism is recognized as a severe personality dysfunction or personality disorder, most characteristically Narcissistic personality disorder, also referred to as NPD.

Sigmund Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth and was the first to use the term in the reference to psychology.[1]
Andrew Morrison claims that, in adults, a reasonable amount of healthy narcissism allows the individual's perception of his needs to be balanced in relation to others.[2]

The terms narcissism, narcissistic, and narcissist are often used as pejoratives, denoting vanity, conceit, egotism or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.

We've had enough narcissists in the US White House . . . 8 years of George Bush should make that pretty clear. Please . . . no more!

Sarah Palin also seems to be an archetypal American woman who runs more on her male polarity and isn't much in touch with what I would term the "deep feminine." Sorry, Michael. I didn't feel that energy from her in any of her public appearances.

The inability of women (not just American) to balance these polarities internally just reinforces the patriarchal perspective.

CW
ChaliceWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #36
sleepingnomore

Quote:
So, we must remain fluid and flexible, and be like water, and empty our minds
Talk about sychronicities, this has always been my mantra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-cn...eature=related

I knew there was a reason I was reading your blog today (11/11 after 11:00).
Old 11-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #37
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: we are being read....

Quote:
Nothing is yet set in stone,
Once again you surprise me with an answer...

Today being veterans day, I wanted to share with all a special message...

Quote:
The Sword in the Stone.

* A veteran soldier walks up before the crowd, draws his sword and takes the microphone. *

"many people want the cross to come down because it is a religious symbol"

* at this point he raises his sword above his head for all to see. *

"The sword has always been a symbol of a warrior, an Icon of valor and strength. The sign of a man who is willing to die for what he believes. A great Warrior understands the might of the sword isn't in the steel of the blade, it comes from the handle and the heart of the man behind it."

"When a hero falls, his sword is planted in the dirt over his head."

* at this point, he drives the sword deep into the ground, and bows his head. giving the crowd a chance to see the sword glistening in the sunlight. That's when they realized, they are looking at a cross *

"The strength is still in the handle. To Christians, the three points of the
cross, remind us of the Trinity, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but at the heart of it's meaning, stands for a hero that died for what he believed."

"Mt Soledad's Cross is San Diego's reminder of all of our heroes, both men and
women, that have died for our Freedom."

"In their memory let it stand, let it be our Sword in the Stone"

"Let it stand for all who died, bringing peace to the World"

King David II
my plans are to return to the Garden of Eden and build a large cross on top of a Mountaintop placing these words on a plaque before it, reminding us of the day wars ended on our world...

On the cross where the thorns were, I plan to hang the Star of David...

as you might have already guessed, I'm thinking of making some Gold Coins with this emblem set on top of the world. Face Value - $1111

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-11-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #38
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default More Bruce Lee advice to all my friends...

TO SEE CLEAR

OFTEN A CHANGE IN DIRECTION IS ENOUGH

"The whole point of meditation is not to follow the path laid down by thought to what it considers to be truth, enlightenment or reality. There is no path to truth. The following of any path leads to what thought has already formulated and, however pleasant or satisfying, it is not truth. It is a fallacy to think that a system in daily life for a few given moments, or the repetition of it during the day, will bring about clarity or understanding."

( - Krishnamurti)

Many people imagine that meditation means sitting in a crossed-legged position and listening to your breath, or follow some silly instruction and repeat some Osho mantra a thousand times a day. Ooops that would be ultra stupid - and counterproductive - to say the least.

Such practices or methods are not meditation. They serve to encourage sleepiness. Meditation is not a method or exercise; rather, it is the condition of presence. It is important not to mistake the menu for the food. Or the sea chart for the speed boat.

Immediacy

Tai chi encourages meditation because the exercise involves total immersion in what is happening. This means no dreaming of the future or worrying about the past. No conscious thought at all. We do not chant or count or use any real method to accomplish a state of meditation; being body-centred in enough. The difficulty involved with learning tai chi should be sufficient to keep your mind where it needs to be. You must be completely present.

Zen Super Mind

Tao & Zen are concerned with attaining a state of inner stillness and harmony with all things. To accomplish this, your sense of self must fade. You must be so immersed in what you are doing that self-consciousness vanishes.

Even 'mundane' tasks such as washing dishes, cleaning clothes or flying a space craft require enough physical and mental involvement that you can relax into an undivided state of mind.

We only live in the immediate moment and this is where our mind must be. In self defence, this state of mind is absolutely critical if you hope to survive a hostile situation. Ask Bruce Lee who applied Krishnamurti.

What is S t i l l n e s s ?

Stillness is the sense of inner calm that helps you to relax and just be. Rather than rush around, you feel alert yet rested. In order to become still, you learn how to slow down and eventually how to stop.

Expansive

Your gaze will soften and become expansive when you find quiet inside. Rather than be troubled by everyday matters, you will feel at one with everything around you. Things won't seem so bad. All your worries will fade gradually and you will feel centred and under control. You will not have any compulsion to be active and busy.

Slow down

Tai chi is an antidote to stressful living.
When you take things a little slower, you begin to notice the world.

Then you stand a slight chance to be a seer...

The above is taken from my own "ZenZone"
See: THE MODERN TAO - http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...7024:Topic:122
This is the advice and preparation that is of use in the times ahead.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:30 PM   #39
sleepingnomore

Finally someone who just knows.

"Man he is constanly growing, when he is following a set pattern of ideas of doing things, that's when he stops growing"

"Using no way as way, having no limitations as limitation." Bruce Lee
Old 11-15-2008, 02:28 AM   #40
quest
Avalon Senior Member

edit, excuse me..
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #41
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Neptune Entertainment Zone

MAY BE A PRICE TO PAY

(- by The Alan Parsons Project)

"Something's wrong in this House today
While the Master was riding the Servants decided to play
Something's wrong in this House today
Something's been going on there may be a price to pay.

There's evil brewing, getting out of control
And I'm helpless I can't put it right
Something unrighteous is possessing my soul
And it's cold in the heat of the night

While the Sorcerer slept the Apprentice decided to play

While the Master was hiding the Servants decided to play
Might be too much Sun or too much of something in the Air
Whatever's happening nobody else is aware

There's evil brewing, getting out of control
And I'm helpless I can't put it right
Something unrighteous is possessing my soul
And it's cold in the heat of the night

Something's been going on

- there may be a price to pay."

THE TURN OF A FRIENDLY CARD

There are unsmiling faces and bright plastic chains
And a wheel in perpetual motion
And they follow the races and pay out the gains
With no show of an outward emotion
And they think it will make their lives easier

For God knows up till now it's been hard
But the game never ends
when your whole world depends
On the turn of a friendly card

No the game never ends
when your whole world depends

There's a sign in the desert that lies to the west
Where you can't tell the night from the sunrise
And not all's the king's horse and all the king's men
Have prevented the fall of the unwise

For they think it will make their lives easier
And God knows up till now it's been hard

But the game never ends when your whole world depends
No the game never ends when your whole world depends

But a pilgrim must follow in search of a shrine
As he enters inside the cathedral...

(Copyright Woolfsongs Ltd.)

More prophetic videos one page 2
at http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...rtainment-zone

Before new members post in my zone
they watch 18 hours videos of Krishnamurti

Last edited by StClair; 11-15-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:01 AM   #42
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: St.Clair's Blog Zone

Hi Michael~

When you have a chance, can you refresh my memory on something astrological ? -- An old Astro-Mentor mentioned once that when people
"greet each other for the first time" they should say: "Hi, my name is______, and I am Gemini/Pisces/Aries " --
--Meaning they should state their "Three Majors" : 'Rising Sign', 'Sun Sign', and 'Moon Sign'....

Is that the correct 'order' though.... ? Or should it be 'Sun Sign' FIRST... ?

I know it seems trivial..... but I'd really like to know..... since I'm going to be teaching an Astrology class soon---
and I think it's very important to get this "right"--- For use 'For All'.... There should be some sort of "astrological protocal" on this... Ok,

peace*
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #43
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Fundamental Advisory Summary

This following link to a major essay is offered by Zynox.

Every reader would be well advised to study and apply this
(It contains many active links as resources to study more)

Transformations in Spirit and
Transcending the Current Economy Trap

See - http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-in-spirit-and

MUCH Gratitude to Zynox for this renewed massive missive and his continued effort in pointing out what really matters, and where the focus of each one of us ought be now if we are at all serious.

Peace
Old 11-19-2008, 11:51 PM   #44
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default In answer to this "prediction" business

Here is my answer into the four page thread at time of stating my answer in case the audio and transcript was not clear enough. This is a thread started by someone and then discussed by others, who have not quite understood the method of the "prediction" I made in August 2008.

What matters here is the intent here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...2&postcount=85

The way my 285 friends and I work is shown day by day with consistency at http://stclairzone.ning.com and when 300 members have joined we may review if we wish new members or if we feel we consolidate first the existing network - to see how it develops.

Last edited by StClair; 11-20-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #45
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Spiritual Conspiracy: Donations to Camelot/Avalon Welcome !!

Action without Thought:

Dear Friends

my donation leaves Europe to reach Kerry next week

meanwhile here is the spiritual conspiracy at work
if you like you can become a part of it also

** http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7888 **

A SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY

"On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.

But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground

An inner revolution is taking place and certain individuals are

being called to a higher light .

It is a silent revolution.

From the inside out. From the ground up.

This is a Global operation...

A spiritual conspiracy.

There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.

You won't see us on the T.V.

You won't read about us in the newspaper

You won't hear about us on the radio

We don't seek any glory

We don't wear any uniform

We come in all shapes and sizes

Colors and styles

Most of us work anonymously

We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world

Cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands

You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice

We go undercover

We remain behind the scenes

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit

But simply that the work gets done

Occasionally we spot each other in the street

We give a quiet nod and continue on our way

During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs

But behind the false storefront at night is where the real work takes a place

Some call us the 'Conscious Army'

We are slowly creating a new world with the power of our minds and hearts

We follow, with passion and joy

Our orders from the Central Spiritual Intelligence

We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking

Poems

Hugs

Music

Photography

Movies

Kind words

Smiles

Meditation and prayer

Dance

Social activism

Websites

Blogs

Random acts of kindness

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways with our own unique gifts and talents

'Be the change you want to see in the world'

That is the motto that fills our hearts

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place

We know that quietly and humbly we have the power of all the oceans combined

Our work is slow and meticulous

Like the formation of mountains

It is not even visible at first glance

And yet with it entire tectonic plates shall be moved in the

centuries to come

Love is the new religion of the 21st century

You don't have to be a highly educated person

Or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it

It comes from the intelligence of the heart

Embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings

Be the change you want to see in the world

Nobody else can do it for you

We are now recruiting

Perhaps you will join us

Or already have....

All are welcome...

The door is open

Peace
M StC.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:06 AM   #46
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Radio interview about Radiant Zones

This is Madeline Gerwick, economist & astrologer, talking with St.Clair about what is to be done. This is a Seattle based MAINSTREAM RADIO interview:

http://www.thedrpatshow.com/guests.php?guest=1048
click play at bottom of page, about 45 minutes
Old 12-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #47
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hope all's well in yodeling land my friend!!lol. I call in and have a look on your thread de temps en temps-i'm mostly busy with trawling through the net,trying to find information from all sources and posting info.Stay well and active,Wayne.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #48
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

He he, I knew and hoped you wouldn't leave here completely!
Avalon turned a great corner.
Seeds beget more seeds.

Am listening to the interview now - Happy Solstice!

Thanks, and....

Namaste.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #49
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Rough Transcript of Madeline Gerwick interview

This is a very rough transcript of what was discussed, first is the longer opening statement by economist astrologer Madeline Gerwick - and below are the answers by St.Clair (minus the questions)

So what's up in the heavens?

Now first of all, let’s have a quick review of what’s happened since our Full Moon on December 12th, which was quite a humdinger! The energies for that Full Moon were full of surprises and volatile energies, as well as plenty of obstacles and responsibilities. So first of all, we’ve had quite a surprise with the Madhoff ponzi scheme, that’s alleged to have lost $50 billion of investor’s money. The fall out from that will be going on for months and maybe years. Then we have the Fed lowering interest rates to essentially zero, which had the unexpected effect of plunging the dollar’s value to some new lows.

The dollar made it’s worst one day plunge against the Euro ever. And it made it’s lowest low for the Yen in 13 years. There are other surprises going on, but those were the biggest economic ones.

Now in terms of unexpected weather, I live up in Arlington WA and up here we had over a foot of unexpected snow this week. There’s no way for me to even get out of my garage. Plus I heard that Seattle got Thunder Snow, just like a thunder storm, only with snow instead of rain.

So if you stocked up ahead of this, like I recommended, you have everything you need and that was the case for me. Remember we’re in for unexpected weather and earth changes through at least September 2009. So this is just a reminder to be prepared for the unexpected.

Next, let’s talk about this Sunday. We have a very rare and powerful solstice on December 21st, with the Sun conjunct Pluto in Capricorn at 0 degrees Capricorn. Now the Winter Solstice celebrates the time that the Sun returns and our days begin to get more light. From the Winter Solstice through the Summer Solstice our days get longer and longer and the nights grow shorter.

The Winter Solstice is a very important time of the Season. In fact, it’s the reason we celebrate Christ’s birth at this time of the year. Historically speaking, there’s actually plenty of evidence that Christ was not born in December at all. The celebration of Christmas was chosen to be a few days after the Solstice, to compete with that celebration, which was a huge deal back then.

What’s important for us now at the solstice is to set our intentions for the coming year or at least for the next quarter. It’s a good time to let go of things that haven’t worked out and to release whatever attachments we’ve had to them. This time, because we have the Sun and Pluto together for this one, we are being asked to set our intentions for how we want to transform.

Pluto represents transformation, death and rebirth. It also represents power and how we use it. So it’s important to set your intentions related to these areas. If you don’t set your intentions, you’re inviting the Universe to make major changes for you. I encourage you to be in charge of your own changes.

For the United States, this winter solstice, occurs exactly at 7:05 AM Eastern time or 4:05 AM Pacific time on December 21st. Now for the USA as a whole, this particular winter solstice is quite significant, in terms of suggesting we’re undergoing some major transformations. This includes Obama being inaugurated as President, which is a major change for our country.

But it can also include major changes in other leaders as well. Look for this in other countries, major organizations and even in your own work arena. Leaders who are out of integrity will be shown the door, and a new group of leaders will emerge. This won’t happen over night, but expect to see it over the next three months.

This solstice also suggests major financial changes. These may seem to be either behind the scenes or delayed at first. Whatever is happening though, we’re likely to see major changes to our financial system by the end of March.

Now what’s up for next week? It’s Christmas of course, and just in time for the holiday, we have some better energies showing up. December 22nd – 26th and peaking on December 24th, we get a lovely opportunity for unexpected fun, good news, and easier travel. Not a moment too soon!

That cycle is Mercury sextile Uranus. At the same time, we have a second cycle of Mercury trine Saturn. That cycle is great for getting clear on details and wonderful for planning. It’s in range between December 21st – 31st. and peaks on December 26th.

Beginning December 21st through January 2nd, we get a lovely cycle that is fabulous for anything artistic, musical, dancing, spiritual or inspirational. This cycle is Venus conjunct Neptune. It peaks on December 27th and brings with it the energy of compassion and love. How perfect is that for the holidays? This cycle is also infamous for losing track of the money you’re spending, so be careful with money!

Now since my show is playing reruns the next two weeks, I want to mention another cycle that’s coming up soon. Beginning December 18th through January 6th and peaking on December 28th, we have a third cycle that is pushing us to transform our motivations and move in new directions. This cycle is Mars conjunct Pluto.

It’s happening right in time for the new year, asking us to question what really gets us out of bed and feeling alive. This energy is intense and you may encounter strong sexual desires or other physically intense expressions of it. Be sure to get more exercise!

The New Moon on December 27th looks like everyone, leaders and the public, are pulling together to head into a new direction. The future may look uncertain, but we have the chance to create new possibilities, something that’s very much needed.

If we can stay focused on creating a more sustainable economy, one that nurtures all of us, including the Earth, we can use this opportunity to create the highest good for everyone. This chart heralds the major transformation that’s in the wings as we head through the major financial and economic changes that are headed our way.

Lastly, we get a fun cycle perfect for partying that peaks on New Year’s Eve. This cycle is Mercury conjunct Jupiter. It actually comes in range on Christmas and stays in range through January 8th. This cycle creates lots of fun and harmonious talk. You learn things from others and expand your mind in new ways. It’s also great for promotions.

Remember that you can learn about upcoming cycles well ahead of time by subscribing to my quarterly Good Timing Newsletters and Email Updates. This allows you to plan ahead for the quarter and also be alert to major timing tips and important changes.

For just 8 cents per day, you can subscribe to my Good Timing Newsletters and email updates for 2008 at our online store or call us at 877-524-8300.

© Madeline C. Gerwick, 2008

This interview was just aired in Seattle live and can be heard again, will probably be re-run on January 2nd. Here is the web site of our friend and zone member who did the interview:

The transcript accurately reflects the answers I gave, minus the very first answer which was essentially to say: "I was born to do this."

Economist astrologer Madeline Gerwick gave the most excellent assessment of planetary forces I ever heard, and that assessment was given as an opening statement - as printed above.

Her radio interview with St.Clair, see rough transcript of answers by St.Clair:

Michael St.Clair said:
December 19, 2008

On the economy now, recession?

Anything we do to try and correct the problems using old thinking strategies will fail in PLUTO in CAPRICORN... Economic problems are a symptom of the way people live. PLUTO in CAPRICORN means a fundamental challenge to the set values of the society during this time. To survive that challenge we will have to change the way we behave. People in the future will look back and they will not like the way the world now behaves ecologically as well as socially. We have been living in a depression for the last 60 years. When society lives on credit they are already in a depression.

Question: Is the new US Presidency going to change the time line?

The most important factor when you talk about Time Lines are the people listening to me, and many others around the planet.

Those trying to RUN THE SYSTEM are more programmed servants. Their behaviour is automatic, set out for them, and this state of mind does not define the essence of a Time Line.

OK The direction we take, and the people we are in the future, is defined by the people living in what I like to call - THE UNKNOWN ZONE. Their minds are open to question, they create solutions without having to CONTROL THE SYSTEM and most of the time no one knows their names, and yet the effect they have is to work with the intelligence of the EARTH and be flexible.

The message is: STAY CALM and STAY FOCUSED.

On Future Politicical Economical scenarios

The future is NOW. We (all the people on this planet) are already facing environmental issues, we have energy problems now, fresh water supplies will be a serious problem creating local and national conflicts. The challenges will demend a new kind of diplomacy and resource cooperation that does not currently exist in our world.

Extraterrestrials wont deal with us until we clean up our act, and stop destroying our environment. At the same time unusual sightings will stimulte questions, and within the next 25 years people will realize that the answer to all those questions lies within. We can solve environmental and energy issues when we see that we are the solution.

On Earth Changes...

The EARTH has a major cleanup job to do. The SOLAR SYSTEM is now entering a region in space that is for us a new energy. That energy is going to effect the physical structure of the SUN - EARTH - MARS - PLUTO etc. RIGHT NOW this SOLSTICE.

Obviously there will be an increase in earthquakes, volcanoes will blow, there will be flooding and extreme temperature changes. Humans, birds, trees and animals will have to adapt. These cycles of rapid change happen and our ancestros have been through this in the past, we will face it in the future. What is important is how we face the challenge ahead.

Do we cooperate? Share resources? Respect each other? Respect the Earth?

Answer these questions and there are your answers

ON RADIANT ZONES

RADIANT ZONES are frequency accelerators.

The whole EARTH is that RZ, but humans are not currently aware of this fact. I don't feel that anything is happening to get us through these changes. We are being challenged on a planetary level, and if we don't meet the challenge to adapt then the cycle is over for us. We are capable of helping ourselves, and the planet is cooperating with us.

The resources we need aready exist, but our greed, the wars, the corruption and the lack of respect for the planet are destroying us. Societies in self-destuctive mode do not have the cooperation needed to meet the problems of EARTH CHANGES. Food scarcity, water scarcity, pollution, severe weather, earthquakes etc. The way we live now is the problem, not the earth or what is going to happen in the future.

The EARTH is a Radiant Zone. Humans do not CREATE a Radiant Zone, they enter the zone and the question is do they radiate on the same frequency, or do they continue to live self-destructive lives?

The EARTH will not allow mankind ot live out the destruction in the years ahead. So, either we cooperate or nothing will work for us. Over the last five hundred years society has built such ugly structures on what is a beautiful planet. Our lives are ugly, while we live on a planet of extraordinary beauty.

So, when I talk about radiant zones I mean that humans in some areas will begin to value the beauty and they will live in balance with the EARTH. You could say ALLOW the RADIANT ZONE to exist around them in its true form. The ending of self-importance is the beginning of the RADIANT ZONE of THE HEART.

This is what I mean when I talk about RADIANT ZONE NETWORKS. It is an inner change that resonates with the EARTH, and with the changes happening across the planet.

The fact is that we are the society, we are the world. We are the economy. We are the system.

Our collective behaviour creates the society we see around us. The thought patterns that created the mess cannot find a solution. I agree with what Jiddu Krishnamurti said throughout his life, and that is...

"The successful people are not the ones who are building a new world. To be a real revolutionary requires a complete change of heart and mind..."

By mind i do not mean thought, I mean intelligence which is beyond thought.

What about ETs, Nordics?

We ARE the Extraterrestrial. We came from the stars. But something has gone wrong with the EARTH-human race.

We destroy the planet that hosts us, that cares for us, that feeds and clothes us. Our other world friends have tried to help us change this destructive behaviour for thousands of years, and our collective anti-life behaviour has gotten worse.

If higher forces intervene and help save us - they will be responsible for the consequences that result from their actions.

The ASSISTANCE could only take the form of urging us to change ourselves. Any intelligent life form would listen to this and act on it immediately.

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along because they did something better than others and therefore they are the chosen. We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereigns on Earth.

Will this happen in 2012? 2020? No.
2165 Uranus Neptune in Aquarius, probably yes.

Does that answer all the questions?

All of it is explained in minute detail, albeit nonlinear language, in LIGHT-SEEDS - a 580 page book - that came out in April this year and which is discussed and looked at now throughout the world. It is a seers impression of where we are at now and in a hundred and two hundred years from now.

HERE is the audio link page: http://www.thedrpatshow.com/guests.php?guest=1048 to listen
Old 12-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #50
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Once again, many thanks for the concepts and information that you have given us on your thread. A clear and steadfast path lies ahead of us if we so choose.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote