Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #26
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
Witty?

<3
Oh... if only !

Well.... as a Gemini, I reserve the right to have two sides to everything... So here you go Holly, seeing as you asked

K

P.S. This conscious co-creation m'larky is getting really fast Holly... you wish for a picture with all the right things on ...and bingo ... there it is !

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-17-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #27
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Holly... Future husband is Sun in Pisces, Moon in Sagittarius, and rising in Aries... Am I in for trouble?... Lol
We ALL are, Angel.

Sorry, I saw the word "fiancé" above somewhere (relying on my shoddy-at-best memory. ) and, based on pure assimilation (the "F" in "fiancé".), I saw in my head "wife". This happens from time to time.

Well, it sounds like you have yourself a passionate thinker who's on the quest for inner truth! The rest of his chart would truly unearth some interesting tidbits about him! Especially when you get into the decanates and degrees and houses of each aspect.

I think you'll have a fun, loving marriage with this man, Angel; just remember to try to ground one another, as neither of you have Earth signs in your top three! :P Of course, there may be some throughout the rest of your charts, but I see tons of Water and Fire in your top threes - so try not to douse each other out. I send you both tons of P.U.L.L. in your life - Peace, Unity, Love, and Light!

What I always hafta remind myself, though, is that, although our charts can be SO advanced and go to great depths in characterising each one of us in very individual ways, there are other factors at play as well (the name that was "chosen" for us, our numerological birth date, the conditions in which we grew up, where we live/were raised, etc.). Still, I DO realize that Pisceans share traits (what I would call "common denominator traits".), Librans share traits, Capricorns share traits, etc.

I've found that astrology is a very beneficial tool - to help us get some insight into where we're coming from and how we each proverbially "tick", but the other factors give us fabulous insights as well! Obviously, we aren't just the sum of what is said on paper under a category heading; we're much more than that (yeah, MANY more category headings! ).

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #28
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

K

P.S. This conscious co-creation m'larky is getting really fast Holly... you wish for a picture with all the right things on ...and bingo ... there it is !
For sure, Kula! Don't you think it's a bit o' weirdness that the negative picture seems to have mischievous-looking humans on it (who seem to be in costume as aliens!), and the positive picture has happy-looking aliens on it? Hmm, interesting . . . Just me, thinking out loud.

Oh! And I DO think you're witty.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 06:36 PM   #29
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

aloha

the stud
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #30
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture, Aloha! Such colours!

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #31
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Holly... Can I send you both of our charts via pm?
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #32
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Holly... Can I send you both of our charts via pm?
Of course! No need to ask.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #33
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:

....there are other factors at play as well (the name that was "chosen" for us, our numerological birth date, the conditions in which we grew up, where we live/were raised, etc.). Still, I DO realize that Pisceans share traits (what I would call "common denominator traits".), Librans share traits, Capricorns share traits, etc.

I've found that astrology is a very beneficial tool - to help us get some insight into where we're coming from and how we each proverbially "tick", but the other factors give us fabulous insights as well!

You are so right,
when meeting new people I need to know their date of birth,
because of astrology and numerology.

For example,
I was born 7th of Nov.(the day of russian revolution) and I have met three couples born 6th or 8th of Nov. sharing same kind of past life memories as
I, linked to Milan, Italy and St Petersburg, Russia.

and people born 25th of September, are always a nuisance in my life,
(black) shamans or like the exopolitics Michael Salla....
so, I prefer not to have anything to do with people born on that date.

Being a scorpio, my soulmates are sensitive Pisces, so I planned that my son
would be born under the influence of Pisces.(29th of Feb.)

And as I am myself rising Libra, Sun Scorpio and Moon Leo,
I wanted my daughter to be "like me", so she ended up being a Libra and rising Scorpio.

Funny, but true.

a.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #34
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

NB is an Aquarius Born on the 11th of Feb
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Some music to listen along with while reading the thread. I've always loved this track. If you can make out the words, so much the better...

"You move much like a go-go dancer... Scorpio or maybe Cancer...

Astrodienst is a good site too, if you have your place and time of birth.

"I think I love you and your Zodiac sign...

K
Old 03-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #36
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Mines 2 fingers
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #37
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
I was born 7th of Nov.(the day of russian revolution) and I have met three couples born 6th or 8th of Nov. sharing same kind of past life memories as I, linked to Milan, Italy and St Petersburg, Russia.
This is totally fascinating, Annemirri. It's incredible how we all travel together and somehow find each other in this crazy thing called Life, eh? I also feel connections to Russia - namely, very much west, bordering Estonia/Latvia - but I have no conscious recollection (yet.) of why. I'm very much attracted to Estonian and Latvian language as well.

Quote:
and people born 25th of September, are always a nuisance in my life, (black) shamans or like the exopolitics Michael Salla....
so, I prefer not to have anything to do with people born on that date.
This is also fascinating. I understand how the twenty-fifth of September is tough to work with - after all, it's right on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and, looking at the zodiac, I personally think this is among one of the weirder combinations (the other being someone on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius). Virgo and Libra are SO different in how they do things, so it's a strange combo.

It's also interesting how you aren't crazy about people born on a date of the twenty-fifth, when this reduces to seven, and YOU are born on a seventh! Not a judgment - just an observation.

Quote:
Being a scorpio, my soulmates are sensitive Pisces, so I planned that my son would be born under the influence of Pisces.(29th of Feb.)

And as I am myself rising Libra, Sun Scorpio and Moon Leo,
I wanted my daughter to be "like me", so she ended up being a Libra and rising Scorpio.
Any other year besides a Leap, and your son and I wouldda shared the same birthday! (March first.)

It's amazing that your daughter ended up with two in her top three the same as yours! Admittedly, the rest of her chart may create separations between you throughout different aspects of life, but it sounds like you may often "tick" alike.

And what signs are the Crystal and Indigos? (And, I hafta add, Rainbow Children?) I think they run the gamut, really, but I would call myself an "Indigo" (if we must have these labels. ), and here I am in all my Piscean glory! :P Just like I believe we react to ascension "symptoms" mostly depending upon what sign we're born into this time around, I also believe that Crystals, Indigos, and Rainbows are born whenever and wherever - to react and act to everything going on in their own special way. I don't know that it would be "fair" for the Crystals, Indigos, and Rainbows to be only one sign or a set of signs - after all, we don't ALL relate to each other, and isn't a job of these new-ish groups to help bring relations, in a sense? Therefore, I think they come in every sort.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #38
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Mines 2 fingers
Mine's two fingers, tied together with a string.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #39
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

I think I love you and your zodiac sign, too, Kula! I love all of you and all your zodiac signs!

Have I mentioned I also love this thread and Angel deserves a standing O for starting it?

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #40
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Pisces, slipper when wet here, unfortunately a snake in the Chinese zodiac
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #41
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I have a pisces ascendant.. so there's actually four of me...

talk about confusion... and pisces and gemini are not exactly the most harmonious of combinations... so imagine being that !

On the plus side.. I get the right brain.. I get the left brain... I get the emotional, I get the practical, I get the logical , I get the intuitive.

And with all this gear... all this technology... all this feeling.. all this connection at my disposal, where does the boat go ??

I see lots... just don't ask me to do anything ...

Last edited by Kulapops; 03-17-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #42
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Geez, where have I heard that 'What is your sign' line, as she bats her scorpio eyes!!!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #43
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
Pisces, slipper when wet here, unfortunately a snake in the Chinese zodiac

Well, that's another question! What sign are you in CHINESE astrology as well? And then there's Vedic, Celtic, Babylonian, Persian/Islamic, Maya, Hellenistic . . . :P

I'm a Pisces Rooster. In other words, a fishy ****. (Get your minds outta the gutter!!! )

<3

Last edited by hollylindin; 03-17-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #44
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I have a pisces ascendant.. so there's actually four of me...

talk about confusion... and pisces and gemini are not exactly the most harmonious of combinations... so imagine being that !

On the plus side.. I get the right brain.. I get the left brain... I get the emotional, I get the practical, I get the logical , I get the intuitive.

And with all this gear... all this technology... all this feeling.. all this connection at my disposal, where does the boat go ??

I see lots... just don't ask me to do anything ...

I TOTALLY understand, Kula. Being a Pisces Sun, Rising Aries, Capricorn Moon, I have many sides, too! For the longest time, I didn't know how I was going to get all these sides to co-operate, but once you master it, it's mastered forever. Now the spirituality, sensitivity, and creativity comes outta Pisces whenever I wish to be my Godly self, Aries is by my side in a battle when I wish to stand up and fight, and Capricorn does my thinking for me when it comes to business, career, or how to just plain work out a tough situation! After so many years of resisting the different sides of me, I've found a real beauty and tranquility outta letting them all live their happy lives, doing what it is they were instilled in me to do, you know?

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #45
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Geez, where have I heard that 'What is your sign' line, as she bats her scorpio eyes!!!!
And what's YOUR sign, Carmen?

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #46
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I TOTALLY understand, Kula. Being a Pisces Sun, Rising Aries, Capricorn Moon, I have many sides, too! For the longest time, I didn't know how I was going to get all these sides to co-operate, but once you master it, it's mastered forever. Now the spirituality, sensitivity, and creativity comes outta Pisces whenever I wish to be my Godly self, Aries is by my side in a battle when I wish to stand up and fight, and Capricorn does my thinking for me when it comes to business, career, or how to just plain work out a tough situation! After so many years of resisting the different sides of me, I've found a real beauty and tranquility outta letting them all live their happy lives, doing what it is they were instilled in me to do, you know?

<3
Beautifully put, Holly.

K
Old 03-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #47
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:

how we all travel together and somehow find each other in this crazy thing called Life, eh?
yeah, and one more date, 8th of July, those born on that date,
have been like messengers in my life, met many, linked to aliens etc.

Quote:

Any other year besides a Leap, and your son and I wouldda shared the same birthday! (March first.)
I noticed that when I looked your profile page...
I had a male friend born on that day who tried to break my heart...
( in a past life I broke my son's heart, so in this life he was born with severe heart failure, needed an open heart surgery, Now it seems to have miraculously healed.)

Quote:
It's amazing that your daughter ended up with two in her top three the same as yours! Admittedly, the rest of her chart may create separations between you throughout different aspects of life, but it sounds like you may often "tick" alike.
She is sitting next to me and reading what I am writing...
I am her best friend and she is mine!
We are quite telepathic, sh translates my alien images into words,
I talked with her even before she was born.

I was due to be born 30th of Oct like her, she came ten days too early, I seven days late.

Quote:

And what signs are the Crystal and Indigos?
I would call myself an "Indigo" (if we must have these labels. ), and here I am in all my Piscean glory!

Interesting as my son who is Pisces is an indigo child.

My daughter is Libra, balance, and very much a crystal child.

a.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #48
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm the best sign

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #49
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I am Cancer, typical one bit shy,hide in my shell, home loving, love the sea. My other half is a scorpion though, they say scorpions and cancers make the best partners, must be something in it we have been married 39 years!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #50
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

www.astro.com - allows you to do advanced charts
(since, your chart progresses approx one degree forward every month
from your natal chart)
therefore, utilising progressed charts, can give you a broader
spectrum - of where , you might be today is known as progressions

Progressing a chart is to take it forward into the present or future.
As you progress through life so does your birth chart.
There is more than one method of doing this.
Planets in progressed charts do not move very fast
from their natal position but as they do they make aspects
to the natal planets and angles as well as making aspects between themselves.

The house cusps, the Ascendant and other angles also progress.

It is when these progressions, whether a planet or the Ascendant,
change signs that the most marked events in one's life usually occur.

Progressions can be used alongside the transits to give more detailed information of the trends due to occur,
or what have occurred in some past event chart.

A combination of the natal chart, progressions and transits, when blended together can be very informative. Of particular interest for a yearly forecast are the progressions used alongside the Solar Return.

Progressions can also be used in attempting to rectify a birth time, although this would only be useful if some idea of the time is already known, such as: afternoon, evening etc.

The Methods of Progressing a Chart are as follows:

A Day for a Year

The day for a year method is otherwise known as Secondary Progressions. This method is the commonest and most logical to use. It takes the day of birth as signifying the first year of life, the next day as the second year of life and so on. It is as simple as looking up the planetary placements in an ephemeris for whatever day will represent the year of life. Each of these progressed days charts uses the original birth time, so that the Ascendant will also progress along with the planets. Naturally the outer, slow moving planets will hardly move within a lifetime. Sometimes the planets will remain stationary for years or turn retrograde or direct during that time. Generally, only the faster moving planets, the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars are of interest as the rest hardly move in progressions.

The Day for a year progressed chart can also be calculated for any given time, not just for the start of the new year which would occur on the birthday. This requires calculation of converting the months into minutes and the days into seconds to arrive at an appropriate birth time for that chart. However, a simpler way to calculate this is to construct two charts for two successive years and divide the amount of movement by twelve to ascertain the movement per month. From this the exact position for any given month can be calculated. Using these kinds of progressions alongside a Lunar Return chart is very useful in determining in greater detail the trends for a particular month.

Using this method, the moon will take approximately two and a half years to move through each sign. Being the fastest moving planet in a progressed chart it will of course make many more aspects than the other planets. By progression in this manner, the moon will conjunct its natal position at the approximate ages of 28, 56 and 84, each marking an important time in the life of the subject.

Solar Arc Progressions

This technique of progression is also in common use. Only the position of the progressed Sun needs to be calculated. All the other planets and the angles are then progressed by the same amount as the sun has moved since the last progressed chart or the natal chart. This method is also known as moving all planets and angles by 1 degree for each year of life as it is just under one degree that the sun moves within a day.

Converse Progressions

By this method the day for a year is calculated backwards from the birth date. Although this sounds a peculiar thing to do, Converse Progressions are surprisingly effective.

Aspects in Progressions

The aspects are interpreted just the same as in a natal chart or indeed any other chart. Minor aspects are used in progressed charts as much as the major aspects. The aspects can be between the natal and progressed chart along with transits, and between themselves within the progressed chart. The orb of aspect generally allowed for progressions is a tight 1 degree.

Significant points in a Progressed Chart

When the Ascendant progresses to a new sign.

When a planet progresses to a new sign.

When a planet progresses to a new house. When any other angle (MC, IC, Descendant) progresses to a new sign

also

www.astroved.com - is another site with vedic astrology

based on the moon

we were born under a blue moon, last one of the year, almost full
sun in 5 capricorn, almost full blue moon in cancer, midheaven in acquarius
25-25 with a 22-33 ascendant in gemini
north node 18/19 libra
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote