Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #26
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what I found in my inbox too

Is it really worth it guys? I mean, what’s with all the button pushing. If you don’t like something/one, the wise thing to do is move along. Absorbing bad energy will only keep your frequency low and place you in the company of misery. Be happy for others living the way they want to, don’t waste your time in a place you do not like, you should find your own piece of paradise…where ever that may be. Why would you want to ruin what others feel is right for them? The name calling is unnecessary; it’s clearly a sign of immaturity, lack of composure, weakens your argument and does nothing but create negativity. I know every last one of us here can do way better than this. stop this waste of precious energy, we will need it in the days ahead...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #27
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ty Peace;

If only yours was the last post on the matter...

oops.

wait. let me fix that...

Is it really worth it guys? I mean, what’s with all the button pushing. If you don’t like something/one, the wise thing to do is move along. Absorbing bad energy will only keep your frequency low and place you in the company of misery. Be happy for others living the way they want to, don’t waste your time in a place you do not like, you should find your own piece of paradise…where ever that may be. Why would you want to ruin what others feel is right for them? The name calling is unnecessary; it’s clearly a sign of immaturity, lack of composure, weakens your argument and does nothing but create negativity. I know every last one of us here can do way better than this. stop this waste of precious energy, we will need it in the days ahead...

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #28
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Seeingterra, from what I have seen in your posts over the last few days, all you are doing is stirring the pot and trying to cause more division. You are very transparent.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #29
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Seeingterra, from what I have seen in your posts over the last few days, all you are doing is stirring the pot and trying to cause more division. You are very transparent.
How prejudiced of you.. Perhaps you should ask why people even bother to stir the pot at all?

I will not allow myself to be fired up into another discussion about this when I have clearly said I do not wish to do so. If someone should answer my concerns here it would be Bill, and we all know that will not happen. Until that point, I am no longer participating in any discussions related to these topics.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...947#post257947

Thank you,

Tommy
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #30
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
From SwordSmith in open forum:

Re: Questions? lionhawk, where do you get off posting private concerns about Susan in BOLD on this open forum? WTF don't you use a private message? I can be as salacious as the next person but really wish I had averted my eyes. I'm frankly rather shocked you would feel the need , ego much? I sure wouldn't take any spiritual advice from someone with zero discretion. Whatever the message.
A " true healer" (?!) knows how and when to STFU

Questions??
Answers:

I hope you did not have to look too hard for that, I was thinking of posting it myself, IN CONTEXT, to highlight the differences of why I felt that was inappropriate use of private info, and you should know the difference. I never had ANY communication from you before this publically or privately and did not appreciate your surprise turdbomb attack. I saw no mod felt the necessity to chime in on that little previous drama or did I miss something?

I do believe it IS time to leave these halls of learning and I don't even have to wish anybody anything, it is already yours to come as you manifest it.

I'm sorry if my need to expose corruption offends, I don't like the way the world IS atm in terms of fascist political structures. But really I don't think anyone is a threat to that power structure on here, so yes, just enjoy, to each their own.
Wise words, unless it stops me , and that , unfortunately is what exposing corruption is all about. People infringing on my liberties to the very point of the air I breathe. I think these darn whhistle blowers should just shut up and let people wallow in their fools paradise, except it ain't paradise, well maybe for the fool it IS. God bless the fool, he needs it.

As above, so below.
He who smelt it, dealt it.

also to those who comment on these threads being not useful, why do you click on them? Surely if WE enjoy that sort of thing, you should let us, wasn't that what you said ?
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #31
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

and while I am here, Tommy you are a dry wit of the highest order, hats off man, thanks for the REAL laugh out louds, your straight men are pretty hilarious as well, where did you get em? Thanks dude, really
Old 03-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #32
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Answers:

I hope you did not have to look too hard for that, I was thinking of posting it myself, IN CONTEXT, to highlight the differences of why I felt that was inappropriate use of private info, and you should know the difference. I never had ANY communication from you before this publically or privately and did not appreciate your surprise turdbomb attack. I saw no mod felt the necessity to chime in on that little previous drama or did I miss something?

I do believe it IS time to leave these halls of learning and I don't even have to wish anybody anything, it is already yours to come as you manifest it.

I'm sorry if my need to expose corruption offends, I don't like the way the world IS atm in terms of fascist political structures. But really I don't think anyone is a threat to that power structure on here, so yes, just enjoy, to each their own.
Wise words, unless it stops me , and that , unfortunately is what exposing corruption is all about. People infringing on my liberties to the very point of the air I breathe. I think these darn whhistle blowers should just shut up and let people wallow in their fools paradise, except it ain't paradise, well maybe for the fool it IS. God bless the fool, he needs it.

As above, so below.
He who smelt it, dealt it.

also to those who comment on these threads being not useful, why do you click on them? Surely if WE enjoy that sort of thing, you should let us, wasn't that what you said ?
From SwordSmith in open forum:

Originally Posted by swordsmith
yes, something very ugly is going on here. Plus the very idea of giving adults a time out is repugnant, especially when it is given to the wrong ones.
Honestly even titles like " hall monitor. " puke .
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #33
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Font size 2 to font size 3 doesn't make it bold. Just easier to read.

And here this is getting dragged into another thread. You want to jump all over me but you won't do the proper research as to this issue. "oh, I can't read Susan's post because......." So where do you get off? I have seen this as a common theme with ya on other threads. Another useless fire starter. Talk about being enlightened. Whooaaa! What is the opposite of enlightened? I have seen a lot of wild butt comments lately and Swordsmith you are starting to lead the way. My hats off to you!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #34
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what i found in my inbox - was quite a collection of emails
from a lot of real amasing people
& made me realise why pa/pc is so darn important
& it is all about the 'real' relations - we make with one another
- thank you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #35
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
lol, this place and the security staff gives me some good laughs at times..

First one admin say it's ok to post a PM with the original PM senders permission (which I have done with little success before), and suddenly Richard jumps in and close the thread?

Well.. Once again, I am baffled.
Yes, well you didn't say you had permission when you posted that communication. So I deleted it. Then later you said you had permission, and well, my list of things to do around the forum was just too huge and it didn't get restored - my apologies on that one.

And yes, it's quite a challenge to get the whole team on the same page. They each have their own personalities and preferences and are all volunteers.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #36
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Man, there is so much chaos on this forum right now that I think I will wait to post until A2 is running. Is it the poster's who are bringing down A1?

Good nite sweet prince.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How prejudiced of you.. Perhaps you should ask why people even bother to stir the pot at all?

I will not allow myself to be fired up into another discussion about this when I have clearly said I do not wish to do so.
No one has a gun to your fingers. You posted up yesterday that you no longer wanted to post any more about it. Then today you where here again posting of more. You have an agenda and are throwing fuel on the pandemic of victimitis in this place. All this while slipping in that people should go to the light warrior forum. Like I said, very transparent.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #38
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

transparency works for me
Old 03-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #39
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

What is the point of it all the forum has decide it will split into 2 groups those that wish to spout the need to have free speech and those that like a forum with a set of guidelines nothing wrong with either . A separate forum was set up the mists we shall call it have been there and read some no plans on joining .

Seen a few blue skinned groupies hanging out there not my cup a tea. Enjoy their company should they wish to hang around . Then there are the ones who joined "the Mists"and feel the compelling need to venture back here to sling more mud and perpetuate more return fire . Please explain to me what it is you feel you are gaining by doing this other then the obvious disruption ? You are not showing the so called enlightenment you say you POSSESS. You are showing that you have none

If you are happy with the Mists why not show it by working on bettering it instead coming over here to cause trouble and show that it too may not be worthy of new member participation based on the child like antics of a few of its current members . Those members here I encourage you to stop throwing the intellectual hand grenades at the members who left to form a new forum. Ignore the verbal sparing just let it pass into the air with out a response to it. Why waste the energy
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

good advise, you work, with what is at hand, in the NOW
and, do your best with that, good advise 'northern boy'
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #41
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No one has a gun to your fingers. You posted up yesterday that you no longer wanted to post any more about it. Then today you where here again posting of more. You have an agenda and are throwing fuel on the pandemic of victimitis in this place. All this while slipping in that people should go to the light warrior forum. Like I said, very transparent.
Again, fail.. Now I just told Karen in a unrelated PM that I did not wish to participate in any more of these threads.

However, again you managed to do so with prejudice accusations.

Ever heard of different time-zones?

Yeah, that's right..

Now calm down and focus on something else, or you would be no better than the other nay-sayers around here would you?

Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 02:19 AM   #42
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Again, fail.. Now I just told Karen in a unrelated PM that I did not wish to participate in any more of these threads.
I thought you where done after the last post before this one.

Quote:
Ever heard of different time-zones?
Oh so in Europe when you post 12 hours or so hours before that you are done fueling the fire, the come back in 12 hours later and throw some more on, the time zones cause a time warp where the 12 hours is erased. What causes that phenomena? Is it the information traveling at close to the speed of light from Europe? That is awesome. You should get Kerry to interview you about that.

Quote:
Yeah, that's right..
Yeah, you showed me good.

Quote:
Now calm down and focus on something else, or you would be no better than the other nay-sayers around here would you?
I don't think you realize what exactly it is that is making you look so transparent. You have your own Forum now. You have zero vested interest in this place. Yet, you have posted many times throwing the admin from the forum that is competing with yours under the bus. You should stick to web development. You are not very good at being deceptive.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:43 AM   #43
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

JHFC people, GROW UP.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:02 PM   #44
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I thought you where done after the last post before this one.

Oh so in Europe when you post 12 hours or so hours before that you are done fueling the fire, the come back in 12 hours later and throw some more on, the time zones cause a time warp where the 12 hours is erased. What causes that phenomena? Is it the information traveling at close to the speed of light from Europe? That is awesome. You should get Kerry to interview you about that.

Yeah, you showed me good.

I don't think you realize what exactly it is that is making you look so transparent. You have your own Forum now. You have zero vested interest in this place. Yet, you have posted many times throwing the admin from the forum that is competing with yours under the bus. You should stick to web development. You are not very good at being deceptive.
Sorry, just had to respond to this immature person.

You are clearly just trying to pick a fight, find someone else.
You are of no consequence, you should realize that.

Please go back to your playpen, I do not see any value in you since you clearly did not see the point of the time zone statement, anything else would be futile. You do not know anything about my interests in this place, you assume you do.
I do respond when someone does a direct reply.

Now move along and find someone who cares.

Thanks,

Tommy
Old 03-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #45
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
. You do not know anything about my interests in this place, you assume you do.

Thanks,

Tommy

WHO ARE YOU!!!

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

Is that Direct enough for ya!

Peace JT!

Quote:
You have an agenda and are throwing fuel on the pandemic of victimitis in this place. All this while slipping in that people should go to the light warrior forum. Like I said, very transparent.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:19 PM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry, just had to respond to this immature person.

You are clearly just trying to pick a fight, find someone else.
You are of no consequence, you should realize that.

Please go back to your playpen, I do not see any value in you since you clearly did not see the point of the time zone statement, anything else would be futile. You do not know anything about my interests in this place, you assume you do.

Thanks,

Tommy
No, thank you Tommy for throwing me some meat to knock out of the park.

You see everybody? The bold / underlined statements where designed to get a charged emotional response out of me. I must emphasize the word DESIGNED.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #47
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, thank you Tommy for throwing me some meat to knock out of the park.

You see everybody? The bold / underlined statements where designed to get a charged emotional response out of me. I must emphasize the word DESIGNED.
Yes, I do that from time to time when someone affects me with negative emotions. Sorry about that, my reply was written at the same time I was handling other stressful issues, then I might get a bit 'sharp', but it seems you handle it pretty well, which was a positive surprise btw

Ok, let's just leave it here, I don't think we will get anywhere in this kind of discussion anyways.

Jester: Who do I work for? That one is easy, just check

EDIT: I "slipped" a couple of notes about banned and leaving members could have a fresh start yes.
Is that anymore dangerous than actually promoting the entire site here as we did some months ago?
I don't think so, neither does the mod's (except perhaps Richard)
If this issue worries you, you should think more about why people leave in the first place.. Just saying.. It could be; PLW, ATS, GLP, no difference.

hope you got the edit.

Best regards,

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 03-17-2010 at 06:42 PM.