Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

any person who comes to earth,
to do anything highly specific,
is going to be - a target

most unfortunate - we think, this person has a lot of value
to add, to full disclosure

however, when the thread started, we were NOT aware
of all she has done in this world

go-A-go

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888

ufo - cults from www.greatdreams.com

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-cults.htm

Anna Hayes - nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader - aka Diane Kathryn Smith - Anna Gruber - Ashayana Deanne - Diane Kathryn Tigue - Anna Gruber - Anna is derived from "Aneayhea" - claims to be Jesus Christ's half sister Martha, Goddess Sekhmet, Kia: Secondary wife of Akhenaten. Very possibly the mother of Tutankkhamon, and possible Smenkhare, by Akhenaten. Titles included the phrases "the favorite", "wife", "beloved" and "the lady".
Anna Hayes is an American, born in Pennsylvaniia, who has had contact with ET's all of her life. Anna's alien abduction experiences began at the age of four. She was initially abducted by a negative "intruder"' faction of Zeta Reticuli greys because they were interested in harvesting her special encoded genes and were preparing her to become a mind controlled "breeder" of alien hybrids. She was essentially "rescued" from this fate at the age of seven by another group of positive aliens that refer to themselves as members of the Guardian Alliance. For a time, she was being taken by both groups, but gradually the Guardian Alliance taught her how to resist the coersive and manipulative technologies that the negative greys were employing to control her and she was eventurally able to free herself from their domination. After moving to Sarasota, Florida and opening up a temple, she changed her mind about its importance and moved with her new husband Michael Deane aka Azurtanya Deane to Greece, then to England.

Anna/Ashayana and her husband offer workshops in various spots around the world for their followers to come and activate sacred sites and do special dances and have their followers stand on and paste special codes on their bodies and do multiple meditations and prayers and songs daily to save themselves from the bad aliens who might try to abduct them and destroy the world. These workshops cost thousands of dollars and no person is allowed at these workshops unless they buy their plane and hotel fares through Anna's company. People who have traveled on their own to the site of the workshop have not been allowed to attend the workshops - which means that Anna's comany pockets any profits from the airfares not used through discounts, etc.

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 03-16-2010 at 04:09 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html

Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane messenger from the Universe

By Colleen Johnston © 2004

Note: Colleen Johnston is a former UFO cult member, UFO cult researcher as well as alien abduction researcher. No part of this article can be used in part or any form without expressed written consent. For use permission or comments please email her at: webmaster@maar.us

Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah ‘Melchizedek'[1] molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities. I would estimate that about 70% of UFO cults in existence have the Melchizedek ideology firmly implanted within the groups belief systems. Often such groups will blend various religious and Orthodox viewpoints and other principles that are out there. The name change is typical of the egotistic cultic persona. They some how become more important in their minds – especially if the channeled information indicates they should.

Even groups like the ill-fated Jim Jones and David Koresh had the ET connection enmeshed in a psychotic screwed up ideology. Jim Jones of the People Temple was fascinated with Hitler’s reign and some of the occultist aspects that Hitler used in his belief system. David Koresh of the Branch Davidians (born Vernon Wayne Howell) had a belief in the Flying/ Winged Serpents of God as UFO occupants according to one former member. (To date I have not been able to verify the validity of the statement and would welcome former cult followers of Koresh to validate this please email me if you can verify this and you were a former follower!) Both groups are the extreme cases of what can happen when following deadly apocalyptic information. I also believe that demonic alien entities infect such groups along with very low ordered demons. I say this with confidence as a former member of a similar UFO cult with some of the same ideologies and dealing with some forms of demonic manifestations for a six-year time period during the 1970’s. I have been out of a similar cult since 1995, which I was a member of since the early part of 1988.

I sincerely believe that entities that work through the more benign groups are real but not as demon-like (so far) as Applewhite, of the infamous Heaven's Gate, Jones or Koresh’s apocalyptic ideologies. I do think they are indeed ET and much fiercer than demons because they have free will as demonic’s can be ousted. I have researched both demonology and alien abduction, ET contact experiences for the better part of 30 years. Many similarities between the entities but there are vast differences too. I also think the entity interaction deals with real alien beings - but not those of love and light but with a nefarious agenda to eventually take over the host - or the human they are interacting with. messages as well as messengers after a period of time will turn apocalyptic - for instance it took about five years for the messages to creep into channeling sessions in the group I was involved with.

ET Contactee cults are all about ego, ego seduction as well as power and greedily making large sums of money. This is done by unscrupulously duping a section of the populace genuinely searching for spirituality outside of traditional routes. Anna isn’t any different than any other cult leader who is scamming the population. She also financially ripped off supporters in Sarasota, FL where she had her Azurite temple back in 2002 when several followers became suspicious, because many things she 'channeled' didn't come to pass according to these former cult members.

She moved to England –with few cult members knowing it and dissolved the identity of Anna Hayes and now spends time between the USA and England giving lectures and selling her products and ideology for a hefty price. Her 'Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order' is nothing more than a front to gain money and a following to make more money. Current ex-believers, (a few who’ve contacted me) don't even know about the name Anna Hayes or the troubles in Sarasota, FL.

Anna Hayes and the Cassiopaean channel (claiming to now be channeling her future self) Laura Knight Jadczyk (who also left former believers in the dust and financially much lighter in Florida) have such a similar ideology that it ’s frightening. Below I will list the comparisons between the channels and the groups themselves. There is even a slight comparison between both women to Jelaila Starr of The Nibiruan Council

Anna Hayes (now Ashayana Deane) & the Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order
Laura Knight Wright (now Jadczyk)& the Future Quantum School of Melchidezek teachings

Lived in Sarasota Florida and formed the Azurite Temple in 1996
Lived in New Port Richey and formed the Perseus Foundation in 1995

Moved suddenly to England after ripping off members in Sarasota FL of an undisclosed amount of cash, supposedly to support the MCEO center.
Moved suddenly to France after embezzling close to 150,000 thousand dollars from a raffle that was presented to members to win the Perseus Foundation from New Port Richey, Florida. A person who was close to Laura and living in the center won the raffle.

Channeling group with info coming from the leadership aka the Guardian Alliance
Channeling group with leadership coming from leadership claiming to be Laura future self.

Uses gloom and prophetic rhetoric to control members
Channeling consists of dire future predictions of apocalyptic proportions to control members.

Claims to be a prophet with psychic talent and a contactee
Claims to be a remote viewer with psychic talent and contactee

Borrows some ideologies from JJ Hurtak works via the Keys of Enoch
Borrows some ideologies from JJ Hurtak works via the Keys of Enoch

Mixed bag of other ideologies involving channeling information, Archangels, Spiritisim, Alien and Christian philosophy even claiming to be Jesus Christ’s half sister incarnate and channeling
Mixed bag of Ideologies involving Christian, angelic, Judaism, Islamic and ET’s, Spiritisim (via Ouija board type of device) and channeling

Plays upon the fears and hopes of supporters
Plays upon the fears and hopes of supporters.

Claims exclusive information coming from ET sources called the Guardian Alliance
Claims exclusive information coming from Cassiopaean version of her future self.

Changes ideology to suit self interests
Changes ideology to suit self interests

So who started their group first? According to Anna she’s known this information all her life but decided to let the public know in 1996. Knight made a similar claim but edged the date back to 1995, and Starr at 1995 as well. Hayes and Starr resemble the most in products and workshops (and prices I might add) – while Knight and Hayes have similarities listed above.

What can we expect from these futuristic channels? Time will bear fruit. I would suggest that before anyone that gets involved with such groups is to watch them over the course of a few years. Watch them to see what they do and the changes they impose on their groups and their ideologies. History has a way of repeating it’s self and the entity that channels within as well as the egotistic con man side of their personas will always strive to take control regardless of continent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Melchizedek – according to Gnostic writings and The Nag Hammadi Library Melchizedek is the supposedly the return of Jesus Christ to descend upon earth during the time of tribulation see: http:// http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/melchiz.html and 1) MELCHIZEDEK IN THE HEBREW BIBLE. This non-Israelite priest-king appears in two places in the Hebrew Bible: Genesis 14:18-20 and Psalm 110:4. My own reading of the texts is that Genesis is drawing on traditional material from the Judean royal cult (or perhaps even from pre-Israelite traditions) to tie the more recently introduced figure Abram to Jerusalem (Salem) and its temple cult. Psalm 110 seems to indicate that there was a priesthood of Melchizedek tied to the Davidic king in the temple cult. I argue for some of this in my article "Melchizedek: King, Priest, and God" (see annotated bibliography), but my views have developed considerably since I wrote that article several years ago. I still do think that he was a tutelary deity of the Davidic house along the lines of ancestral deification in West Semitic royal cults.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

this is just 2 minutes of googling her ?

wonder what we weill find, if we googled all the names ?

why all the names ???
Old 03-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Exchanger,

I have read three of Anna's/Ashayana's books-Voyagers and Angelic Realities in addition to reading the various threads on Avalon pertaining to her work.

I get the impression that she is using the tried and true "Problem/Solution" method to drawing followers.

As in:

You have a problem:
Due to ET manipulations, you won't be able to ascend and will
be stuck in this reality with no way out-at least not anytime soon.

Her Solution:
Spend large amounts of money, time and energy purchasing,
studying, and implementing her techniques and IF you do everything
right, you will get to ascend.

From what I have read, I do think her publications contain some truth.

However, there is much repetition(Angelic Realities is pretty much
regurgitated information from the Voyagers Books), and a great deal
of unfamiliar, confusing language and terminology. I wonder, if this information
is meant to help as many as possible to protect themselves and ascend, wouldn't
it be logical for it to be written in such a way that it was easy to understand?

I think considering her works has been yet another lesson in discernment for me.

I don't think I will be going any further in that particular direction.

Last edited by FIIISH; 03-08-2010 at 01:19 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

maybe her and tony should meet
Old 03-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting reading.

Looks like something the illuminati's or church put out to make us think they are all looney tunes. Slander at its finest.

IMO they were killed for speaking the truth.....a cult, what a joke. I will never believe they took their own lives.

The biggest cult there is, is the roman catholic church

I was directed to Ashayana Deane for her wonderful information by an Alex Collier video and it clashed with Abrax's version. I decided to stick with her

Also I know this letter from Drunvalo Melchizedek shows he agrees with her work, there is one dispute about the way in which you turn. Seems to me many have this same argument. Noticed that after the Spiral of Norway story was making its round.

http://www.fieldwerks.com/myweb/news...alo_melchi.htm

it cost me under 30.00 to read Ashayana's books and I studied her videos on line free. You can still find her videos online

Now as far as Bill goes.............he has never asked anyone for a cent. Bravo for Bill. PC videos are absolutely free and you never heard them crying if someone shared the information. Not like some others that do interviews which I found discusting in itself.

If there is information out there that will help us grow then there should be no price on it, I agree. Donations asked to help with cost is productive.

I think all of them that "throw a tantrum" over copyright information needs to grow up and are greedy.

Now, for classes, yes, charge as you are getting more of a one on one attention. I would love to join. Even reiki classes

David Koresh and his followers were killed
Bill Cooper was killed
Jim Jones and his followers were killed

I could go on but instead, I want to say that there are only certain ones that kill to silence people and we know who they are. There are certain people that want us to believe that these people were cultist.

Why are you putting this out here ? Do you think StarDust admiration for Ashayana warrants her to be slandered because Abrax was silenced on this forum ?

Your friend Abrax has another site opened for his followers which is cool.
I can't say he is running a cult, I can only say some felt he was.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=FIIISH;251004][/QUOTE

Hi FIIISH I fully respect your perspective

My experience is quite different. For many years since I was a child I suffered from alien abductions. Not that I will be just idle and do nothing about it cos I seemed to have some sort of combat ability

I tried many methods and spent a small fortune trying to free myself from the unwanted nocturnal visitors to no avail

When I found Keylontic Sciences, and I will repeat myself, I found them fairly enough because someone posted a video here; it changed my life

Visitors are gone for good, I can sleep like a baby, after 15 years of suffering from fibromyalgia it is gone! yes for good

Now, I have never gone to one of Easha workshops yet, I am taking my time. But yes I have bought some of her videos and they are absolutely awesome! Science and spirituality combined which is what I was looking for by the way

I know this material is not everybodies taste, and that is ok Easha herself says so with the proviso that Source does not need to recruit anyone for Source is all

These group of people are the kindest, softer and most loving people I ever found. I occasionally see some of them in London and I am grateful for their acquaintance

To understand this material requires study and if I wanted to make a quick buck I will make it easy and use adulation as others do so no, this is not a business, the Azurites quest in my opinion is a quest of love for humanity

The values they have are awesome http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...sibilities.php check them up

As if this is not enough they have a scholarship program for people that have no money and there are six month to a year worth of free techniques in their website appart from hundreds of pages of free information

I have banned the exchequer and don't know what she is saying nor I want to know either

Love to all

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-07-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #8
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
My experience is quite different. For many years since I was a child I suffered from alien abductions. Not that I will be just idle and do nothing about it cos I seemed to have some sort of combat ability

I tried many methods and spent a small fortune trying to free myself from the unwanted nocturnal visitors to no avail

When I found Keylontic Sciences, and I will repeat myself, I found them fairly enough because someone posted a video here; it changed my life
If you have found it positive and helpful, it has worth.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
If you have found it positive and helpful, it has worth.

Love,

Kriya
Thank you Kriya

Love
Old 03-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

[QUOTE=Stardustaquarion;251026]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
[/QUOTE

Visitors are gone for good, I can sleep like a baby, after 15 years of suffering from fibromyalgia it is gone! yes for good
Thats amazing do you remember the name of the video I know its probly been

a while since then.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #11
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

I am going on defense of Laura Knight-Jadczyk.(so here goes my rant)
I have been reading the material since about 94-95.
( most of it FREE on line ) http://cassiopaea.org
Yes some of it is channeled then she and or a group will go read and research extensively. ( the channeling is NOT taken as gospel.. )
If you want to use a past " Master " they refer to often that would be
Gurdjieff and the fourth way. I have followed this forum for some time and to me very few have read the cassiopaean material .
I have been waiting for Kerry's interview since Kerry posted Coming Soon.
Somebody go read the WAVE series at cassiopaea.org and tell us what you think ? also check out the site cassiopedia.org and read randomly..
especially the term "external consideration" ( I have seriously got to work on that myself)
More than half of all interviews done by Camelot talk about the coming
chaos, I don't think thats a fear tactic to control members by Laura !
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

My suggestion to anyone who desires to know her work, is to read the books, read them ALL the way through )which IS a challenging, hard read I admit, but you won't be disappointed, not if you're sincerely open hearted!

Get your own opinion by doing your own research, not reading someone else's context or opinion.

All I can offer is that her work is THE most comprehensive, detailed exposure of the Big picture that I've seen. (And, while I've not yet read another important read on my list, that's Matrix V... it's next) and I so look forward to Asha's next book out this summer I think.

It's EASY to find & post such negative reviews especially when it involves alien/ET content,. give us a break and stop trying to "protect" anyone.

So, Exchanger, once you have the read the entire books, both Voyagers I & II and Angelic Realities, mind you, you will have done well just to accomplish that alone!... but that is when I would like to hear back from you on the matter.

Exchanger? I've read many of your posts, and what you write and "believe" in is way out there too in the fringe department ... are you saying that you just thunk all that up yerself, that you never got your mind pried open via another's writings?

Again, get your view formed by your own subjective, first hand experience of her work.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks CrazyCharlie

interesting reading and sounds like its on the same order as Ashayana's work
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #14
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Attacking others just stirs the pot and adds to the chaos. What good can come of it?
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
My suggestion to anyone who desires to know her work, is to read the books, read them ALL the way through )which IS a challenging, hard read I admit, but you won't be disappointed, not if you're sincerely open hearted!

Get your own opinion by doing your own research, not reading someone else's context or opinion.

All I can offer is that her work is THE most comprehensive, detailed exposure of the Big picture that I've seen. (And, while I've not yet read another important read on my list, that's Matrix V... it's next) and I so look forward to Asha's next book out this summer I think.

It's EASY to find & post such negative reviews especially when it involves alien/ET content,. give us a break and stop trying to "protect" anyone.

So, Exchanger, once you have the read the entire books, both Voyagers I & II and Angelic Realities, mind you, you will have done well just to accomplish that alone!... but that is when I would like to hear back from you on the matter.

Exchanger? I've read many of your posts, and what you write and "believe" in is way out there too in the fringe department ... are you saying that you just thunk all that up yerself, that you never got your mind pried open via another's writings?

Again, get your view formed by your own subjective, first hand experience of her work.
in one breath, you tell us to: Get your own opinion by doing your own research, not reading someone else's context or opinion

and, in your last breath, you tell us:
to buy ana's work - so; we will have an opinion ???

which is it ???
Old 03-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we will tell you, our story,
on our own thread,
do NOT want to mess up this thread,
with that !!!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #17
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You for posting that information it really puts it in perspective. Ive always suspected this, I get a really bad intuitive vibe from Anna and Laura.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #18
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
maybe her and tony should meet
And don't forget Drunvalo along!
Stay focused on your inner spirit and forget about the gurus...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #19
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=joe2288;251106]
Quote:

Thats amazing do you remember the name of the video I know its probly been

a while since then.
It was the one about the Earth's History

Love
Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Thank You for posting that information it really puts it in perspective. Ive always suspected this, I get a really bad intuitive vibe from Anna and Laura.
To have the real picture you may want to consider both sides there is another version of events here

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...0&postcount=50

Nevertheles, I understand that many find the scientific part a bit challenging which is the reason Asha gets attacked

http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq_17.php

I think that to make a informed opinion about someone we can not rely on gossip, the information of th MCEO is not about Anna Hayes, she did not created the information it was given to humanity and she makes no claims that it is hers other that she is acting as speaker

It will also be beneficial to know where this teachings come from http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq_8.php

And why they are different
http://www.azuritepress.com/melchizedek_cloister.php

It is also important to say that the videos get removed not because of money, as they get shown freely on the Krystal Spiral gatherings in many countries. They get removed because of people like The Exchanger that are in an uniformed quest to destroy that what they don't know to promote other cults

The Exchanger was the one that brought abrax to this forum and look at the consequences that we are all suffering

I sincerely doubt the Exchanger better judgement and know that she is posting this things to hurt me, because I have a soft spot for Asha and truly admire her dedication. love and compassion.

To bad the exchequer, she will have to deal with the consequenses of her actions not that I will do anything but I don't have to, her DNA had already recorded, register and set the wheels in motion

Love to all
Old 03-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #21
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Very powerful post Stardust... and great point to make about the introduction of Abraxasinas (if true).

The word Intuitive is slung around here like a hot ball of wax. Intuition is valuable Only when you have a first hand encounter from a source, not a 2nd hand or 3rd hand view.

As far as "getting a bad vibe", some times that's a wakeup call to face the fear & walk through it. The truth is often like that... fear first (as you said "negative"), maybe then pi$$ed off, but it does set you free when you trek the trek!

I wept with joy to have come across this work, even though it is utterly stunning, sobering and comes w/great responsibility! Oh well, it's what I've always sought, the Truth even when it's not All pretty.

(I edited to add the words "if true" in the first sentence on behalf of exchanger)... I was hasty to bump that, pardon my shortcoming). Remember too, that the word "lie" includes conscious intent, Stardust will handle that one)

Last edited by Moxie; 03-08-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Exchanger was the one that brought abrax to this forum and look at the consequences that we are all suffering

I sincerely doubt the Exchanger better judgement and know that she is posting this things to hurt me, because I have a soft spot for Asha and truly admire her dedication. love and compassion.

To bad the exchequer, she will have to deal with the consequenses of her actions not that I will do anything but I don't have to, her DNA had already recorded, register and set the wheels in motion

Love to all
That is a lie,
we did NOT invite, nor direct tony/abraxas to join this forum

As for the comment, on our dna, that is laughable!!!

Mr. Tony/Abraxas, found his way on his own to PA/PC
Old 03-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is also important to say that the videos get removed not because of money, as they get shown freely on the Krystal Spiral gatherings in many countries. They get removed because of people like The Exchanger that are in an uniformed quest to destroy that what they don't know to promote other cults
Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber removed them, as, she couldn't make any money,
selling them,
if they were being given away for free.

we actually support her choice, to charge for things,
she obviously has put a lot of effort/and, other peoples money
into the development of her products,
and, thus karmically is likely in debt to a lot of people
to surface a return on the peoples 'good investment' into her
and, hopefully, there will be a return to 'green'
for those who were parted from their money

she certainly has developed her own vocabulary
of 'new words' for obviously a purpose of googling her, and, her work

good for her !!!

They get removed, because she requests her copyright material,
get removed, we have absolutely NOTHING to do
with the removal of her work, from websites

your avator, is likely, a good example,
of her work, now isn't it !!!

enough said

we have NEVER lead anyone to any cult,
NOR, are involved in any cults
Old 03-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I have to back Susan up on this she did not invite Tony here they were merely associates on a yahoo group . He found his own way here how is a question one would have to ask him
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #25
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love to all
Star,

I can see why with all the recent disagreements and misunderstandings,

why one would think that it's ok to pick fights with other member openly...

This however is not ok..... What ever personal issue you have with Ex, I suggest you go about your resolution outside of public view....
To make accusations about someones DNA is rather distasteful although it is becoming more of the norm is seems for people to forget.... THAT WE ARE ALL ONE>> and the ugliness of humanity will find you if you... hide from it....

this will be more evident as the clock winds down.... purge your fears folks...or have one hell of an experience not bothering.... the choice is yours
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote