Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Recent History of Negative ET's In The U.S.

The Recent History of Negative ETs in the US
by Elizabeth Trutwin
January 15, 2010

The United States Government first learned of German scientists working on copies of Alien Technology when they invaded Germany during WW II. In 1936 Germany had recovered a crashed UFO. In the 1940's there was a great increase in extraterrestrial activity. The single most important event was probably the Roswell crash. The Roswell crash occurred on July 7, 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico. A UFO crashed and the bodies of four dead extraterrestrials were found. These four were Zeta Reticulans. There was a Zeta Reticulan Scientist named Sanni Seto on that Craft and she survived and is fine. The radar the U.S. used then caused the Craft to go off course and crash.

Between 1947 and 1952 the United States Government obtained at least 16 crashed or downed UFO crafts and 65 extraterrestrial bodies. One live extraterrestrial was recovered.

A UFO was found on February 13, 1948 on a Mesa near Aztec, New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25, 1949 in White Sands, New Mexico. It was over 100 feet in diameter and a total of 17 extraterrestrial (ET) bodies were recovered from the two crafts. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles. This was coded as "Ultra Top Secret" because of the perceived panic that might occur if this information leaked out to the general public. The United States Air Force and the CIA controlled the Extraterrestrial Secret. The CIA was originally formed by Presidential Executive Order for the Singular Purpose of dealing with this ET situation. What they didn't say is, those running the CIA were indeed time travelers, ETs in human bodies, who came here from the 24th Century. The live ET that was found had been found wandering in the desert from the 1949 Roswell crash and was named "Ebe". Ebe stands for extraterrestrial biological entity. Ebe had a tendency to lie and would only give answers to questions that he desired to answer.

In 1951 Ebe became ill. American doctors had no idea how to medically deal with Ebe because his system was chlorophyll based and processed food into energy much the same as plants do. On June 2nd, 1952 Ebe died. In an attempt to save Ebe and to gain favor with this technologically superior race.

President Truman had been keeping our allies, including the Soviet Union, informed of the developing ET problem. This had been done in case the ETs turned out to be a threat to the human race. During Dwight Eisenhower's first year in office, which was in 1953, at least 10 more StarShips were recovered along with 26 dead and 4 live ETs. Eisenhower did not reveal the secret to the Congress. His friend, and fellow member of Council of Foreign Relations, (Secret Government) Nelson Rockefeller. The Secret Government (CIA) began covertly planning a Secret Group to supervise this ET situation. This group became known as the MJ12.

The Movie 'Close Encounters' was a fictionalized version of a meeting with US government officials when an ET Ambassador stayed behind in a pledge with the President and the Secret Government to make a Treaty. In 1953 astronomers discovered large MotherShips in orbit around Earth. Project SIGNA intercepted alien radio communications. Project SIGNA, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange face to face landings and contact with ET Beings from another planet. This initial group of ETs were from Zeta Reticuli and have often been referred to as the Greys. They are very small in stature, about four or five feet tall. They looked nothing like human beings of the Adam Kadmon style as we are used to. They had big heads, more almond shaped eyes and long arms.

A race of human ETs landed at Homestead Air Force Base in Florida, and successfully communicated with the US Government. This group warned us of the Greys that were orbiting the equator. They were warning us of the 'Greys', and a reptilian extraterrestrial race from Orion. The reptilian race have a reptilian looking head with a human looking physical body.

The Galactic Federation offered to help us with all our technological and spiritual problems, however they had a requirement. They demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons. Our Secret Government refused.

A third landing occurred at Edwards Air Force Base in 1954. The base was closed for three days and no one was allowed to enter or leave during that time. Eisenhower arranged to be in Palm Springs on vacation. On the appointed day he was spirited off to the base. The excuse was given to the press that he was visiting a dentist. Five UFO craft landed, and Eisenhower met with the ETs. All these landings were filmed. This alien group again was from Zeta Reticuli. During this time, the Galactic Federation was trying to help, but the Secret Government refused to end the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. The Cabal, those human looking ETs from the future, the Fallen Angels, had no intention of giving up their power and control of Earth. They were interested in not only conquering Earth, but many other Planets as well. To this day, President Obama is meeting with positive ETs from the Galactic Federation. The most recent 'excuse' was an injured child during his Christmas trip to Hawaii. It is easier to hide his comings and going when vacationing in Hawaii, 'The Rock'.

A Formal Treaty between the Zeta Reticulan Star Nation and the United States government was signed. We officially received our first ET Ambassador from Outer Space who was the same Being who stayed in the first landing. His name and title was his 'Omnipotent Highness Krill'. The treaty, basically stated that the ETs would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with our advanced technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other nation on earth.

The treaty included a selling of Souls. The Zeta Reticulans were granted, by this treaty, permission to abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purposes of medical examination and monitoring of our development. There was a stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, and would be returned to their point of abduction, and that they would have no memory of the event. The Zeta Reticulan Ambassadors would remain on Earth. The human 'guests' would go to their planet, and then return and then an exchange would take place. This was re-enacted in the movie 'Close Encounters'. It was also agreed that bases would be constructed underground in the United States for the use of the Greys and that two bases would be constructed for joint use of the Greys and the Secret Government. Exchange of technology would occur in the jointly occupied bases. These ET bases would be constructed under Indian Reservation in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona, and one in the Mojave Dessert near Yucca, California.

A secret military fund was put together to build 75 deep underground facilities. The excuse was that these were needed in case of Nuclear War!

It became obvious by 1955 that the Greys had deceived Eisenhower and broken the treaty. The Secret Government had basically sold out the American people without their permission. Abductions were occurring at hundreds of times the rate agreed upon. There were reports of human mutilations occasionally happening also, although this was much rarer. It was also suspected that all abductees had not been returned.

The Soviet Union were also working with The Greys and were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood plasma and genetic experiments, including hybrid pregnancies and babies. The Greys said that this was necessary for their survival.

They stated that their genetic structure had deteriorated and that they were no longer able to reproduce. They said that if they were unable to improve their genetic structure, their race would soon cease to exist. The Greys were also found to be impregnating human females and somehow causing an early termination of the pregnancies to secure a hybrid infant. They were also implanting humans on earth with both mechanical and non-mechanical implants for biological monitoring and tracking purposes.

I trained with Arcturus on his Medical Ships. We have taken some of my Healing Clients there. He has shown me the surgical scars made by the Greys during their surgeries. This was meatball surgery and all experimental. Arcturus and I have gone in and done Light Surgeries healing the wounds. He has taken me back in time to the moment of the surgeries so I could watch how the Greys did their work. They did heart and lung surgeries and bone and muscles surgeries. I also saw many Clients who had hosted pregnancy implantations from the Greys. I went back to the time of the induction to take the baby, with Arcturus. Archangel Michael always accompanies us as well. I have seen a place where these orphans go to be adopted within the Grey Community. There are many children in this Group who were implanted and inducted. They are considered outsiders in their Own Society and they all live in an area together, where there is a community of these Ones living happy lives. Often when I tell my Client the information about their experience, they are angry, sad, and do not believe me. I explain to them what Arcturus told me. These Ones are hybrids themselves and agreed to these things before they incarnated into human bodies.

There is no judgment here. It is time to forgive and move on into an Attitude of Love. These horrific things are not happening now. The last negative ET was removed in November 2009 and nothing like this will happen on Earth again.

Over 18,000 Greys lived at the Dulce, New Mexico underground base alone. Some of the technology in these bases was provided by the Greys and is far beyond the understanding of the Secret Government. There were terrible sciences practiced here, remnants of Atlantis, experiments included mixing human and animal genetics. Over the years the Reptilians and Greys became more and more bold in destroying life for their own purpose. The Secret Government has had over 70 species of ETs trying to contact us. We have obtained and have in our possession over 40 flying StarShips, many of which have been reproduced and are testing and flying ourselves. We have over 100 bodies of dead ETs. The Secret Government at this time, in partnership with the Soviet Union, worked with these Negative ETs in the colonization of the Moon and Mars. They launched their equipment for this from a portal in the Indian Ocean at Diego Garcia. This happened long before our first official public landing on the moon by astronaut Armstrong. Another plan of the Secret Government was the use of nuclear devices to blast holes in the stratosphere to let the greenhouse heat and pollution escape. The Earth Cooling and poison with pollution was to depopulate the Earth's population. As part of this plan there was the implementation of birth control, sterilization, and the introduction of deadly microbes to slow the growth of the Earth's population, including AIDS. The plague of AIDS was created by the Secret Government with the Negative ETs as a form of bacteriological warfare. It was purposely given to specifically selected targeted populations including Blacks, Hispanics and homosexuals. One of the ways they did this was to lace hepatitis vaccines with the virus.

The Secret Government (CIA) and Politics
The One President that wasn't under the hold of the Secret Government was John Kennedy. When he found out about a lot of the Secret Government activities, he cooperated with the Galactic Federation. President Eisenhower had approved 13 Million dollars for the Negative ETs to install Nuclear Weapons in Cuba. They worked in alliance with Nikita Khruschev. The 13 Families, time traveling ETs, were trying to control the Planet. They were using nuclear weapons to make false reasons for arms and war. They used this backdrop of staged Wars as they continued to look for StarGates. The Galactic Federation thwarted the nuclear missiles in Cuba. It was his cooperation with the Galactic Federation, that had the Secret Government remove him and his brother, Bobby. President Kennedy is with the Galactic Federation now and will return with landings scheduled this year.

One of the main ways the Secret Government has financed all their projects is through drugs money. George H.W. Bush was one of the original people that was approached to help the CIA start their program of selling drugs. His former Secretary of State, James Baker is even higher up in the Secret Government ladder than George H.W. Bush was. George H.W. Bush, as you know later became the head of the CIA. The fact that these men and the entire corrupt staff have been voted out of office marked the beginning of a great awakening for the American people, and the beginning of the end for the Dark Brotherhood's reign of control.

The Secret Government, or Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission were in complete control of the ET Technology before last summer when Mark and I with Rama worked with the Galactic Federation on the Ops to clear the Planet of the Negative ET technologies, their Ships, and the remaining reptilians and Dragons. These ones are less than 100 individuals controlling our Planet, they and their families are also connected into 35 other Planets. This is the reason WHY the Galactic Federation is involved. This problem effects our entire Local Galaxy. We are a Galactic Society. What happens here effects Ones on several local Planets. There have been reports that we will 'soon' with the new telescope 'See Earth-like Planets that are inhabited'. This is not joyous news. This is a realization that the Secret Government has HIDDEN our Family from us. The arrests of these individuals are in their absolute final days. Ashtar announced on January 12, 2010 the arrests are complete.

Our Work with The Galactic Federation Secret Forces
Mark and I work with Captain Ashtar, the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, and the Admiral, Sananda Kumara with the Secret Forces to clear this problem. We work with the Secret Forces of the Galactic Federation which include Commander Hatonn from the Protection Forces and Commander Korton with Monk Ka from Mars and King of Swords (KOS) on Earth. Our communications are coordinated by Commander Soltec from Alpha Centauri. We work with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat. Our Ops are coordinated with Mother Sekhmet and her Paschats. Rama worked with us on all of these Ops. We coordinated several Ops from June until November of 2009 to remove the Negative ETs. Because of our work and successes we were targeted by negative ETs. We worked with Metatron and Archangel Michael, and with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat to make electromagnetic light shields around our homes. These were designed to keep the negative ETs out. There were infiltrations. We received our intel from the KOS and he coordinated efforts between us and the Secret Forces. We have participated in several Ops we have never spoken of. These were the Ops we spoke of that cleared the Planet of the reptilian race, the Greys, their labs, underground experiments and extensive network of destruction. Mark and I trained individually for years before we met. We were both trained by the Secret Forces independently before coming together for the final Ops. There have been many attempts to keep us apart and keep our joint work hidden. We chose to broadcast our Ops on the internet and on radio. Mark finally mentioned the Op where one of the last MotherShips of the Zeta Reticulans was removed in November. I was in a Craft with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat and I was beamed from the MotherCraft. I had extensive injuries, but these improved in a matter of days. I had several treatments from Arcturus which healed me quickly. Mark was so concerned, he spoke publicly of it. This surprised me and I was too concerned to comment, but did recover in a few days. Mother Sekhmet took out that final Negative ET Craft which was miles wide, very very large. We were told a few days later all Negative ETs have been removed from Earth [Nov 2009]. It was that final Op that made it possible for the work that is being done now. Now the arrests of the Secret Government agents, Negative ETs, themselves, are now complete. The Spiritual Awakening of Earth has been the final key marking the end. The Galactic Federation, with the Secret Forces, with Soltec and Korton, and others, have worked together and stopped the Negative ETs from controlling other Planets in our Local Galaxy. We are now able to Image more of Space and the Truth is being revealed more each day. The mass decloakings and disclosure are key and will begin with the United States President, Barack Obama, the Sirian Commander.

The Time For Peace Is Now.

Source: Galacticroundtable.com
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Recent History of Negative ET's In The U.S.

thank you

Last edited by lindabaker; 01-16-2010 at 09:29 PM.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
thank you
It's all in a days work for an INTJ 'Mastermind', Linda.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:27 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting read. I'm not sure if I believe it but the arrests seem to be connected to the removal of Kissinger and his cronies as Chris Story has been talking about.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

interesting reading,

its hard to know how much is true,

the cia wants disbanding ,it serves no purpose other than more corruption.

kissinger wants a public execution i.m.o
mandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

When I tried to post this the first time...the system crashed! You don't suppose!

This history seems to be heavily based upon the famous 1989 lecture by Bill Cooper...with some gaps filled in...and some other additional information. I have repeatedly suggested that the really hard-core negative ET's should be removed from this Solar System...and I still feel that way. But what if we are basically cattle to the present negative ET's...and thus receive some protection from them from even worse ET's? It seems to me that there would have to be a universal consensus to grant us freedom and sovereignty in this Solar System. I'm presently very interested in Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...especially regarding the Luciferian rebellion (against Ra?) and the War in Heaven. Our plight seems to be directly related to a continuation of the original War in Heaven. Is there basically a three way power struggle for control of the Human Race? Could the following be true:

First Race: Represented by The Founders aka The Ancients aka God the Father aka Ra? Destroyed in the War in Heaven?

Second Race: Represented by the Angel Gabriel (Pro Ra), Zionist?

Third Race: Represented by the Angel Michael (Neutral), Andromedan, Christ-like?

Fourth Race: Represented by the Angel Lucifer (Anti-Ra), Teutonic Zionist?

Fifth Race: Represented by Jesus Christ? The Human Race?

Are the first four hypothetical races various types of Reptilian and/or Human Races? Or...are they all Draconian? Was/is the War in Heaven fought over the Human Race? Where was/is Heaven? Try not to think about this from a traditional Judeo-Christian or a New Age perspective. Sort of start from scratch...and think way out of the box. I think this may be important. Are one or two of the above the real problem(s) here on Earth? Lucifer has a bad reputation...but I keep sensing that there's someone worse than Lucifer...named Satan, perhaps? I don't have the answers. I just want to try to make you think, and think, and think!

Here's a really creepy trailer for the new movie "Legion" (viewer discretion advised): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6p01...ngel%20gabriel Could at least part of the basic premise presented here be true?

Here's one of my favorite video clips from "The Last Temptation of Christ": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

This video clip from Stargate SG-1 shows Human Gods and Goddesses possessed by the Goa'uld: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_...e=fvwpYouTube- Could there be some truth to this?

I think I keep catching glimpses of the way things really are...but I can't create a concise yet comprehensive picture of what's really going on. I'm reading a Courtney Brown free E-book...which, if true, is mind-boggling and unbelievable. It's basically remotely viewed...which seems pretty creepy to me. I suspect a mixture of fact and deception. I'm very suspicious of most everything!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 02:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Trancusco ...

Sounds good...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The beginnings of this story sound awefully similar to the story from the Majestic SOM-101 document. About "EBE's" or "Ebens" as Serpo likes to call them.

I just think we need to slow down a little, and take this information piece by piece, then most importantly; attempt authentication.

So far my opinion is that like any of these 'good stories', the reason they seem real to us is because there are indeed few elements of truth, but most of it is fiction mixed with those real elements. I think this is a problem because we're contaminating possibly genuine information, and we're not sorting the wheat from the chaff.

For example, below is information I find amusing yet preposterous, without any offense to anyone. The last time I trusted any alleged 'galactic federation' was that 'prediction' in October 2008 with Blossom Goodchild, doesn't anyone remember that fiasco? Needless to say, the 'prediction' didn't come true.

Quote:
Mark and I work with Captain Ashtar, the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, and the Admiral, Sananda Kumara with the Secret Forces to clear this problem. We work with the Secret Forces of the Galactic Federation which include Commander Hatonn from the Protection Forces and Commander Korton with Monk Ka from Mars and King of Swords (KOS) on Earth. Our communications are coordinated by Commander Soltec from Alpha Centauri. We work with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat. Our Ops are coordinated with Mother Sekhmet and her Paschats.
I'm open minded, all the time I willingly indulge in fiction, but this is going too far. I'm not saying there aren't real channelers out there, or that there aren't people in contact with different alien species, because I Do believe those sorta things. But where does it end.

Anyways, thanks TRANCOSO, I think I've just been getting a bit too much on ETs and the thousands of different plots, was it you that recommended Cosmic Voyage to me BTW? I've read a few chapters so far, I would like to dearly thank whoever recommended it to me, its very very good.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

I don't at all believe in throwing the baby out with the bath water, but one thing about these 'good news stories' is that the facts are very hard to corroborate.

For instance, if all of these "arrests" have taken place, why is it that these criminals are still walking the earth and being spotted in public? This, I do not understand.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
...was it you that recommended Cosmic Voyage to me BTW? I've read a few chapters so far, I would like to dearly thank whoever recommended it to me, its very very good.
Peace
'whoever' was indeed me, darling.
Quite an amazing read, innit?!
The sequel, 'Cosmic Explorers' is just as good!
Free download at www.courtneybrown.com
Old 01-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
I don't at all believe in throwing the baby out with the bath water, but one thing about these 'good news stories' is that the facts are very hard to corroborate.

For instance, if all of these "arrests" have taken place, why is it that these criminals are still walking the earth and being spotted in public? This, I do not understand.
Exactly what I've been thinking too.
But than again, Kissinger hasn't been seen in public for quite some time now.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #13
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
'whoever' was indeed me, darling.
Quite an amazing read, innit?!
The sequel, 'Cosmic Explorers' is just as good!
Free download at www.courtneybrown.com
Hehe, sorry, I forget a lot, short term memory loss, my mistake.

I have to say though, I originally thought it (cosmic voyage) would be "just another story", but really I was surprised at how credible the information was. For one I believe in Remote Viewing because I had some experiences with ESP myself a few years ago, the other factor is the story seems very realistic, in that it doesn't contradict any of the information I've verified over the years.

There is indeed an ancient Martian race that came to Earth long ago, and of course not many people will deny that there are Greys.

Personally, with respect, its only when people start getting into Pleiadians and Galactic Federations and Ashtar Command, etc, is when I doubt the story. The author Courtney Brown speaks of two very specific races, his accounts are very believable and probably verifiable. If only more people shared the kind of hard information he has.

Finished 8 chapters so far, but will not miss the next installment either.

Cheers
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:36 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Were the Founders or Ancients really Human Beings? Did an originally very good Human God become corrupt and insane while theocratically ruling both Humans and Reptilians...with the Reps being mistreated? (Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely) Was this the Original Sin? Did this result in the Luciferian Rebellion and War in Heaven? Were most Human Beings destroyed...including the Human God? Are we some of the few Human Beings who survived? Is the Universe presently a Reptilian Theocracy or Universal Church? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion? Are most of the religions (historical and contemporary) really Reptilian Religions? Are we kept alive by Reptilians who are somewhat sympathetic to the plight of Humanity...or are we kept alive by the Reps in the same way that a rancher protects his herd of cattle? Is our misery and plight part of a cosmic 'Pay Back Time'? Are the Reptilian PTB lead by Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? Do they argue and fight regarding our fate? Are they Human, Reptilian, or Hybrid? Is the Reptilian Agenda to place Reptilian Souls in Human Bodies...and to Exterminate/Enslave Humanity to an Unfathomable Extent? Is the New World Order really a Reptilian Kingdom of God? If all of the above is true...what would convince the Reps to base the Universe on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and to support Human Sovereignty in This Solar System...at least? These questions are not rhetorical.

Namaste
Old 01-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #15
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Exactly what I've been thinking too.
But than again, Kissinger hasn't been seen in public for quite some time now.
But why is it that Beth and Mark and the universal gang don't name these and list their crimes and where they have been arrested? These details would help to make their ongoing saga much more believable.

Kissenger may or may not have been removed. However, there are others who have performed even worse dastardly deeds.

If this is really happening and they have performed all of this work that is listed, they deserve applause.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:31 AM   #16
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
But why is it that Beth and Mark and the universal gang don't name these and list their crimes and where they have been arrested? These details would help to make their ongoing saga much more believable.

Kissenger may or may not have been removed. However, there are others who have performed even worse dastardly deeds.

If this is really happening and they have performed all of this work that is listed, they deserve applause.
First & for all: Where's the evidence?
Answer: There's none. Not a shred. No shaky video stuff, no audio, no pictures, just a whole lot of words.
Kissinger's head on a stake would be a nice start.

Quote:
Mark and I work with Captain Ashtar, the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, and the Admiral, Sananda Kumara with the Secret Forces to clear this problem. We work with the Secret Forces of the Galactic Federation which include Commander Hatonn from the Protection Forces and Commander Korton with Monk Ka from Mars and King of Swords (KOS) on Earth. Our communications are coordinated by Commander Soltec from Alpha Centauri. We work with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat. Our Ops are coordinated with Mother Sekhmet and her Paschats.
Here's what really happened when Tom the Ringtail Cat met our friend Fido the Telltale Dog.

'Where's Tom?', you might wonder.
Beats me.

Quote:
The mass decloakings and disclosure are key and will begin with the United States President, Barack Obama, the Sirian Commander.

That will be quite a shock!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Bush I & II, David Rockefeller, Lord Rothschild, et al were not middle-men, errand-boys, or front-men for negative ET's...the ET's would have recruited others. Stepping on these guys is like stepping on a few cockroaches...and thinking that you've solved the problem...when there's a wall full (or DUMB full) of them! Frankly...I'd love to sit down with all of the above...for a marathon heart to heart talk. I wouldn't even bring my megaphone, Ron Paul hat, or Inside Job shirt! Actually...all I have is the Ron Paul hat! Now I'm going to go back to reading the Courtney Brown books! The horror!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-19-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man.

At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles.

These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man.

What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressionally established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed.

Who are the Bushes?

How did they get connected with the Nazis?

Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush?

The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos - especially the one above. So, here we go - the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion:

The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.
(I dont know how to bring down the photo but you can check it out for yourself here..

TRANCOSO
I believe that much of what you put up is similiar to so many stories I have come across in my searching

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...pol_bush19.htm
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:37 AM   #19
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TRANCOSO, I believe that much of what you put up is similiar to so many stories I have come across in my searching

As I don't have the time to endlessly & carefully consider if something's worth posting, I act for 90% upon instinct. (One of my many talents is editing talkshows, where it is my job to (re)search interesting topics, that fit in the context of the program.
I'm quite good at that, people say.)

When I stumbled upon the title-story, ('The Recent...') it struck me that things were put in a certain context that sort of appealed to me. It also nicely summs a whole lot of 'factional' & fictional stuff up, that's been indeed all over the www for a while.

That was my main reason to start the thread.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:13 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished reading the chapter on RVing Alien Abductions in 'Cosmic Voyage'. The abductions are seemingly not viewable. This suggests (to me at least) that the source of the sessions may be Reptilian or Grey. That they 'feed' the RVer the video and audio...so to speak. This supports my original feeling that the information derived is probably a mixture of fact and deception. Just my preliminary opinion. Back to the book!

Namaste
Old 02-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

the KRLL papers

John Grace aka Val Valerian is allegedly the co-author of the KRLL papers with none other than John Lear who admits to the fictional fabrication of these papers

MJ-12 and William Cooper

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:5Qrw58sWekkJ:www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc579.htm+john+grace+krill&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=

...seems only google cache will retrieve this article

Val Valerian runs the Leading Edge Research website

http://www.trufax.org

Valerian has published articles about Alex "Andromeda" Collier

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...alvalerian.htm

In this article there is connections between Val "KRLL" Valerian Alex "Andromeda" Collier Drunvalo "Merkaba" Melchizedek John "Fly High" Lear and Laura "Cassiopaea" Knight-Jadczyk

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...a_alien_32.htm

It is sound to be sceptic

and not swallow hook line and sinker

the fantastic fairy tales from the fabricators of fiction

Last edited by RedeZra; 02-04-2010 at 06:38 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote